Home | Community | Message Board

Lil Shop Of Spores
Please support our sponsors.

Community >> The Pub

Welcome to the Shroomery Message Board! You are experiencing a small sample of what the site has to offer. Please login or register to post messages and view our exclusive members-only content. You'll gain access to additional forums, file attachments, board customizations, encrypted private messages, and much more!

Jump to first unread post. Pages: 1
InvisibleRandalFlagg
Stranger
Anybody have any "messed up" family stories?
    #3608819 - 01/10/05 06:34 PM (12 years, 10 months ago)

By this I mean women who don't know who the father of their kids are, guys who have STD's and gave them to their girlfriends, women or men who are just plain evil in how they treat their significant others, guys who think that they are the father of a child...but they might not be and the girl doesn't want to tell him...etc..etc..

Basically any stories of talk-show type stuff in regards to sex, families, relationships, and kids..

This one guy I know has four kids with this chick. This thing is, kid #3 probably is not his and kid #4 might not be his. To be blunt, this chick cannot keep her legs closed at all. He knows that the paternity of the kids is in question, but he still raises all of them as his own. He desperately tries to stay with the chick because he is "in love with her". The poor guy.

Edited by RandalFlagg (01/10/05 06:40 PM)

Post Extras: Print Post  Remind Me! Notify Moderator
InvisibleRandalFlagg
Stranger
Re: Anybody have any "messed up" family stories? [Re: RandalFlagg]
    #3608836 - 01/10/05 06:38 PM (12 years, 10 months ago)

I used to work with this fat disgusting chick. She was married and had five kids. All of a sudden she went nuts at work. She literally started fucking every guy at the workplace. She was giving out blowjobs left and right. She was having sex with several black guys and telling them that she "couldn't get pregnant". Well, she got pregnant. The kid popped out and it was black!! Her husband(who is white like her) was PISSED. But he said, "I will raise her like she is my own". Sucker.

I know this one dude who makes it a point to have sex with as many women as he can...even if they are nasty and ugly. His record was sleeping with a different girl four nights in a row. He NEVER uses condoms and he has had many many STD scares. He never learns his lesson though.

This one dude that I know knew this guy(let's call him the "Ex-Husband"). The Ex-husband and the ex-wife had been married at one time and still lived near each other. The ex-wife got married to a new guy. Well, one thing led to another and the ex-wife and ex-husband started fucking again. The ex-wife got pregnant and the new husband thinks it is his. The ex-wife knows it is the ex-husband's because of the timing(she is lying to the new husband about the timing of the pregnancy). The ex-wife has decided not to tell the new husband. The ex-husband has decided to cut and run and have nothing to do with the situation.

Edited by RandalFlagg (01/10/05 06:43 PM)

Offlineliveby
Wasted For Time
 User Gallery

#3608912 - 01/10/05 06:55 PM (12 years, 10 months ago)

i slammed the door on my dads fingers!

--------------------

http://www.bruceeisner.com/ -Creating a Sensible Culture

OfflineSunshinePounder
The Girl withthe Sun in HerEyes

Loc: Peace Man!
Re: Anybody have any "messed up" family stories? [Re: liveby]
    #3608922 - 01/10/05 06:57 PM (12 years, 10 months ago)

"Messed up" is my family's motto...sad but true. It is why I distance myself from them.

--------------------
My [url=www.http://tinyurl.com/6valr target=_blank]Unitarian Jihad Name[/url] is: Sister Claymore of The Short Path
Get yours

If I was the sun, I'd look for the shade~Liberty

Baby I love you, and you love me. Let's love each other to eternity~

Offlineld50negative1
lethal dosage

Re: Anybody have any "messed up" family stories? [Re: SunshinePounder]
    #3609060 - 01/10/05 07:27 PM (12 years, 10 months ago)

Quote:

SunshinePounder said:
"Messed up" is my family's motto...sad but true. It is why I distance myself from them.

excellent story...

--------------------

OfflineSunshinePounder
The Girl withthe Sun in HerEyes

Loc: Peace Man!
Re: Anybody have any "messed up" family stories? [Re: ld50negative1]
    #3609072 - 01/10/05 07:31 PM (12 years, 10 months ago)

I thought it was excellent too!  Without all the horrid details...Counseling only works if it can be put behind you.  :crazy:

--------------------
My [url=www.http://tinyurl.com/6valr target=_blank]Unitarian Jihad Name[/url] is: Sister Claymore of The Short Path
Get yours

If I was the sun, I'd look for the shade~Liberty

Baby I love you, and you love me. Let's love each other to eternity~

Invisiblez@z.com
Libertarian
Loc: ATL
    #3609363 - 01/10/05 08:39 PM (12 years, 10 months ago)

A buddy of mine was married to this girl for a year, but then they got divorced. About a month after the divorce she called him up and told him she was pregnant with his child so they got married again (you better believe that I didn't give a second wedding present). Another 8 months go by and a little asian baby pops out. Neither one of them was asian.

--------------------
"Of all tyrannies, a tyranny exercised for the good of its victims may be the most oppressive. It may be better to live under robber barons than under omnipotent moral busybodies. The robber baron's cruelty may sometimes sleep, his cupidity may at some point be satiated; but those who torment us for our own good will torment us without end, for they do so with the approval of their own conscience." - C.S. Lewis

"I would rather be exposed to the inconveniencies attending too much liberty than to those attending too small a degree of it." - Thomas Jefferson

Jump to top. Pages: 1

Community >> The Pub