Home | Community | Message Board

This site includes paid links. Please support our sponsors.

Welcome to the Shroomery Message Board! You are experiencing a small sample of what the site has to offer. Please login or register to post messages and view our exclusive members-only content. You'll gain access to additional forums, file attachments, board customizations, encrypted private messages, and much more!

Shop: Kraken Kratom Red Vein Kratom   North Spore North Spore Mushroom Grow Kits & Cultivation Supplies   Left Coast Kratom Buy Kratom Extract, Kratom Powder For Sale

Jump to first unread post Pages: 1 | 2 | Next >  [ show all ]
InvisibleLoosifa
none
 User Gallery

Loc: England (South) Flag
Who are you?
    #3606775 - 01/10/05 04:56 AM (19 years, 2 months ago)

I am a great romantic in the tradition of Byron and La Boheme. I am sloightly masochistic, long for adventure, embrace the apocalypse. I am evil whore. I am stuffed full of love, and very hot headed. I am scared of other women.
My partner is the eternal pragmatist, looking for practical solutions in a comfortable world. He is driven by his head, not his dick. He's level headed, and looks at the other side of things. He's great.
Who are you?

--------------------
LURK

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
OfflineTodcasil
rogue DMT elf
Female User Gallery

Loc: Crawling on the floor...
Re: Who are you? [Re: Loosifa]
    #3606826 - 01/10/05 05:21 AM (19 years, 2 months ago)

im usually myself, here now.

in the grand scheme of things, im just a patient in this crazy hospital,waiting for my sponge bath.

--------------------
Men look at themselves and they see flawed humans, we look at women and we see perfect
GODDESSES
Women look at themselves and they seem utterly human, when looking at men they see proud
GODS.

~Casil

:cactus:

Offlinegnrm23
Carpal Tunnel
Loc: n. e. OH, USSA
Re: Who are you? [Re: Todcasil]
    #3606935 - 01/10/05 06:25 AM (19 years, 2 months ago)

"a man, like any other..."

(anybody remember kwai chang caine? everybody was kung-fu fighting...)

(i dunno, i may have some unresolved issues from a previous life as a jewish mother... do have some soup, dear...)

--------------------
old enough to know better
not old enough to care

Offlineincubaby_421
half naked andfull witted
 User Gallery

Loc: the center of the univers...
Re: Who are you? [Re: gnrm23]
    #3607605 - 01/10/05 12:20 PM (19 years, 2 months ago)

who am i??? i am i!!! who are you??? you are i!!! SHAFT SHAFT SHAFT SHAFT!!! why cant o get it straight?!?! why cant i see it straight?!?!

--------------------
"yet the more i dig, the more i consume, the more i unfold... the less protected i feel.
i am the spit on the hair of the son of an electron, swimming around the nucleus of a cell inside the sperm of a killer bee, and my purpose is as nebulous as why weve been bestowed with the capacity to give a shit" Brandon Boyd

OfflineGomp
¡(Bound to·(O))be free!
Male User Gallery

Loc: I re·side [primarily] in...
Re: Who are you? [Re: incubaby_421]
    #3607644 - 01/10/05 12:29 PM (19 years, 2 months ago)

yes

--------------------

--------------------
Disclaimer!?

Edited by Gomp (01/10/05 12:30 PM)

Invisibleuriahchase
Skinny White Boy
Male User Gallery

Loc: SoCal
Re: Who are you? [Re: Gomp]
    #3607773 - 01/10/05 01:01 PM (19 years, 2 months ago)

iam the light of jahova seriously!!!! look it up! i am uriah.

i have anger towards my parents' generation for giving up. i hate words, yet i talk too much. i think too much too. people die everyday and i don't get sad when i hear about it, but im not shallow or uncaring it just doesn't affect me.
i think 9/11 should be dubbed .81, because 9/11 is a date on the calendar every year. i think that the families of the victims don't deserve the $ they got. i think sports "stars" get paid too much to never use the brain. i think affirmitive action is BS,we all have the same choices to make in life and if my place at UCLA is given to a less studied and less qualified student because im white...im going to throw someone off a cliff. i think rapist should have to cut thier own penis off with a rusted dull spoon, then eat it as thier last meal while they are getting analy molested, and after he's done, he should have to kill himself with a hammer.
that's me. and that's how/what i think.

--------------------
Wanting to be someone else is a waste of the person you are -Kurt Cobain

Hotter than the left sink handle.

InvisibleLoosifa
none
 User Gallery

Re: Who are you? [Re: uriahchase]
    #3607821 - 01/10/05 01:13 PM (19 years, 2 months ago)

Well, I can't say as I agree with your viewpoint, but I'm glad you had a stab at answering. To thy self be true.

--------------------
LURK

OfflineMAIA
World-BridgerKartikeya (DftS)
Male User Gallery

Loc: Erra - 20 Tauri - M45 Sta...
    #3607860 - 01/10/05 01:25 PM (19 years, 2 months ago)

Quote:

Who are you?

I don't know... but i can tell you who i was just two seconds ago :smile:

MAIA

--------------------
Spiritual being, living a human experience ... The Shroomery Mandala

Use, do not abuse; neither abstinence nor excess ever renders man happy.
Voltaire

OfflineZekebomb
sociophagus

Loc: BC province
    #3607882 - 01/10/05 01:31 PM (19 years, 2 months ago)

I am a member of the French noble class. I write poetry (in French, not Latin). this doesn't pay well, for it is the year 1465. (They haven't even discovered America yet, you'll notice.) in a few days I am to be beheaded, though I am not yet aware of this. When I do find out, I'll plan to bring my yoyo along, just to show the common folk how frightfully bored I am with all this.

Just kidding. I'm actually a fighter pilot. I fly in a few different squadrons, most notably an F/A-18 and an F-14D Tomcat squadron. I'm tall and lean, and the first thing you'll notice about me are my ice-blue eyes, like chips of frozen sky. My chin juts formidably and is as square as any pair of congruent right angles, with a cleft so deep that no razor can penetrate---thus I have a perma-beard, a rift of tangled chin hairs. My brow is often furrowed deeply, for this war seems endless.

...ok just kidding. I'm a guy who eats mushrooms like, all the time. but even so, I'm caught up in existential angst like a doomful river, plowing me headlong into an ocean where nothingness is a warm and welcome blanket with which to drown my senses, all four of them (I've been deaf since birth). I ponder the metaphysical questions, I'm mellow.

InvisibleLoosifa
none
 User Gallery

Re: Who are you? [Re: Zekebomb]
    #3607903 - 01/10/05 01:36 PM (19 years, 2 months ago)

Quote:

Zekebomb said:
I am a member of the French noble class. I write poetry (in French, not Latin). this doesn't pay well, for it is the year 1465. (They haven't even discovered America yet, you'll notice.) in a few days I am to be beheaded, though I am not yet aware of this. When I do find out, I'll plan to bring my yoyo along, just to show the common folk how frightfully bored I am with all this.

Just kidding. I'm actually a fighter pilot. I fly in a few different squadrons, most notably an F/A-18 and an F-14D Tomcat squadron. I'm tall and lean, and the first thing you'll notice about me are my ice-blue eyes, like chips of frozen sky. My chin juts formidably and is as square as any pair of congruent right angles, with a cleft so deep that no razor can penetrate---thus I have a perma-beard, a rift of tangled chin hairs. My brow is often furrowed deeply, for this war seems endless.

...ok just kidding. I'm a guy who eats mushrooms like, all the time. but even so, I'm caught up in existential angst like a doomful river, plowing me headlong into an ocean where nothingness is a warm and welcome blanket with which to drown my senses, all four of them (I've been deaf since birth). I ponder the metaphysical questions, I'm mellow.

Oh, that's beautiful.  Yep, that's what I want to know.  With a bonus of a shining knight fantasy for posterity.  Excellent. :thumbup:

--------------------
LURK

Invisibleuriahchase
Skinny White Boy
Male User Gallery

Loc: SoCal
    #3608213 - 01/10/05 02:50 PM (19 years, 2 months ago)

a liar. i lie to myself and don't realize it at first. i lie to those who arent worth letting know the truth and that makes me unworthy of knowing the truth which makes me unable to tell the trutht...so i lie to those who arent....and on and on.
i don't know who i am, and the person closest to me (after having visited my home town where i grew into what i am, and having met those who've known me for all my life) says that she feels that nobody knows who i am and that she knows even less about ME than before. that makes me think that i have not been me this whole time so...who the fuck am i really? Seriously, i am lost in thought about who i truely am, and it hurts.
this sucks. im sorry to dump on yah.

--------------------
Wanting to be someone else is a waste of the person you are -Kurt Cobain

Hotter than the left sink handle.

OfflineGomp
¡(Bound to·(O))be free!
Male User Gallery

Loc: I re·side [primarily] in...
    #3608230 - 01/10/05 02:54 PM (19 years, 2 months ago)

You are this

--------------------

--------------------
Disclaimer!?

Edited by Gomp (01/10/05 02:54 PM)

InvisibleSinbad
Living TheMoment
Male

Loc: Under The Bodhi Tree
    #3608263 - 01/10/05 02:58 PM (19 years, 2 months ago)

You are confused, at least your asking questions though, most people go through there entire lives without asking that basic question of "Who am i". Some would call this ignorance! You my friend seem to be very aware of your own mind, and how you decive youself. All that is left is to break those habbits of deception to discover who you really are!

--------------------

Offlineincubaby_421
half naked andfull witted
 User Gallery

Loc: the center of the univers...
Re: Who are you? [Re: Sinbad]
    #3608288 - 01/10/05 03:02 PM (19 years, 2 months ago)

i am a DEA agent trying to take down dealers in psychedelics, i am also the fourth member of the illuminati, i am that guy who wont stop string at you when you walk down the street, i am you, and you are me, we are we and that it how it shall be.

--------------------
"yet the more i dig, the more i consume, the more i unfold... the less protected i feel.
i am the spit on the hair of the son of an electron, swimming around the nucleus of a cell inside the sperm of a killer bee, and my purpose is as nebulous as why weve been bestowed with the capacity to give a shit" Brandon Boyd

OfflineAlan Stone
Corpus

Loc: Ten feet up
    #3608356 - 01/10/05 03:12 PM (19 years, 2 months ago)

I can't tell you who I am (because I'd have to kill you  :tongue2: ), but I can tell you how I feel.

I have always felt like I have a gigantic burdain on my shoulders. I can't stand the lightness of being. People around me say I'm mentally gifted (not in a psychic way) and that I write great poetry. I'm also told I'm mysterious. I feel like that's BS. I don't consider myself to be any more intelligent, spiritual or knowledgeable than any other person. I have my fields of subjective expertise, but others have theirs as well.

I have my great days and a lot of darker days, meandering between romanticism and stone cold cyniscism. Sometimes I feel like I'm losing my mind, but I'm grateful I'm conscious of that fact.
I play the guitar and write songs, but they usually come to me when I can't afford to deal with them. Then, when I do have time, they're lost forever.

Now I'm tired and off to sleep, I feel like I have to ace the literature exam tomorrow.

--------------------
It is the mark of an educated mind to be able to entertain a thought without accepting it.

- Aristotle

Offlinefranco_on
Chefie McGaggie

Loc: T dot, If you do not know...
Re: Who are you? [Re: Alan Stone]
    #3609955 - 01/10/05 08:50 PM (19 years, 2 months ago)

I am stoned, for the first time in a long time. I am feeling content, contentness with all around me. I can see my path, a path I have set forth upon myself. I do not know what quest I have charged myself with, but I do know I am noble in my challenge. I will go merely along what I have chosen, with no mind to what is. And in the end I will be complete, for all I need is my true self and a universe of wonder to wrap around me like a knitted blanket.

--------------------
Have a safe journey through life,
Chef

OfflineMixomatosis
great ape

Loc: cipherland
    #3610275 - 01/10/05 10:09 PM (19 years, 2 months ago)

I'm the resident thug. I like to use my sharp mind to shape ideas into blunt objects I can beat people with. Keep your mind out of dark narrow alleys and don't hesitate at intersections.

InvisibleHuehuecoyotl
Fading Slowly
Male User Gallery

Loc: On the Border
Re: Who are you? [Re: Mixomatosis]
    #3610335 - 01/10/05 10:18 PM (19 years, 2 months ago)

I don't know or care. If others figure it out they can put it on my tombstone...a more fitting place for having oneself defined.

--------------------
"A warrior is a hunter. He calculates everything. That's control. Once his calculations are over, he acts. He lets go. That's abandon. A warrior is not a leaf at the mercy of the wind. No one can push him; no one can make him do things against himself or against his better judgment. A warrior is tuned to survive, and he survives in the best of all possible fashions." ― Carlos Castaneda

OfflineZekebomb
sociophagus

Loc: BC province
Re: Who are you? [Re: Huehuecoyotl]
    #3611137 - 01/11/05 01:23 AM (19 years, 2 months ago)

ok just kidding. I am actually a Russian peasant, alive in Russia during the Revolution, though living so far north that barely any wind of change reached my isolated community. We fish, we herd reindeer, we gaze into the white and wasted tundras with eyes not so much empty as ...hollow. we raise our children. we die. the politics and fanfare in the far more populous south sound distant and tinny to our ears.

InvisibleLoosifa
none
 User Gallery

Re: Who are you? [Re: Huehuecoyotl]
    #3611481 - 01/11/05 04:18 AM (19 years, 2 months ago)

Quote:

Huehuecoyotl said:
I don't know or care. If others figure it out they can put it on my tombstone...a more fitting place for having oneself defined.

Hmm, interesting. It sounds enigmatic and mysterious. But not entirely honest.

--------------------
LURK

Jump to top Pages: 1 | 2 | Next >  [ show all ]

Shop: Kraken Kratom Red Vein Kratom   North Spore North Spore Mushroom Grow Kits & Cultivation Supplies   Left Coast Kratom Buy Kratom Extract, Kratom Powder For Sale