Home | Community | Message Board

This site includes paid links. Please support our sponsors.

Welcome to the Shroomery Message Board! You are experiencing a small sample of what the site has to offer. Please login or register to post messages and view our exclusive members-only content. You'll gain access to additional forums, file attachments, board customizations, encrypted private messages, and much more!

Shop: MagicBag.co Certified Organic All-In-One Grow Bags by Magic Bag   Left Coast Kratom Kratom Powder For Sale   Unfolding Nature Unfolding Nature: Being in the Implicate Order

Jump to first unread post Pages: 1
Some of these posts are very old and might contain outdated information. You may wish to search for newer posts instead.
OfflineShRooMHeAdJ
Stranger

Loc: NY
Dosage help
    #3605381 - 01/09/05 08:40 PM (19 years, 2 months ago)

ive done shrooms about 20x now, and ive never had a level 5 trip.  Ive had from a half an 8th dried to about 7 grams dried and still have not reached it, although my last time i took an 8th and in my opinion it was around a 4.  How much do u think i would need next time to reach the level 5?? i know i once saw a numerical chart that you can use for something like this but i was unable to find it when i was looking for it and i was wondering your opinions too.  thnx  :rasta:

--------------------
Holla

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
OfflineCPT_InSaNo
Just anotherfreak in thefreak kingdom

Re: Dosage help [Re: ShRooMHeAdJ]
    #3605579 - 01/09/05 09:33 PM (19 years, 2 months ago)

If you are talking about ego death, such experiences can be had with as little as 2 grams in some cases. It all depends on what you let the shroom do. You have to sit back and let it take you away. Most people get afraid at this point and fight the trip, and dont step through the door.

an eighth should be more than sufficient, with anything more than a quarter seeming unneccesary.

my .02 cents

--------------------
"We'll ride the spiral to the end and may just go where no one's been. Spiral out. Keep going, going..."
Tool, Lateralus

Anything in my above post is 100% fictional.

R.I.P. Hunter S. Thompson

Invisiblemecreateme
YoUisMEEMsiUoY
Male User Gallery

Loc: Memphrica
Re: Dosage help [Re: CPT_InSaNo]
    #3607220 - 01/10/05 09:21 AM (19 years, 2 months ago)

If you have never had a level five, how do you know you haven't had a level five? You may have.

--------------------
No ONE wants to know the ultimate TRUTH, as soon as YOU find IT out, YOU want to forget IT.

You are everything's way of feeling itself.

Happy Schwag, everygodly!

Offlinecadam
The Extremist

Re: Dosage help [Re: mecreateme]
    #3607238 - 01/10/05 09:28 AM (19 years, 2 months ago)

you would know when you have had a level 5, you no longer see reality with your eyes open, no longer able to co-ordinate etc, i have done 120g wet copelandia cyscens and still didn't reach it, dude you might be like me and be very tolerant to these drugs :0P

--------------------
If you strike me down, I shall become more powerful than you could ever imagine

OfflineBal0n
Shroomer

Loc: the Netherlands
Re: Dosage help [Re: cadam]
    #3607265 - 01/10/05 09:44 AM (19 years, 2 months ago)

Set & setting are very important, if not the most..

--------------------
"A human being is part of a whole, called by us the 'Universe' - a part limited in time and space. He experiences himself, his thoughts and feelings, as something seperated from the rest - a kind of optical delusion of his consciousness. This delusion is a kind of prison for us, restricting us to our personal desires and to affection for a few persons nearest us. Our task must be to free ourselves from this prison by widening our circles of compassion to embrace all living creatures and the whole of nature in its beauty."
- Albert Einstein

OfflineCPT_InSaNo
Just anotherfreak in thefreak kingdom

Re: Dosage help [Re: Bal0n]
    #3607437 - 01/10/05 11:21 AM (19 years, 2 months ago)

close your eyes more...

--------------------
"We'll ride the spiral to the end and may just go where no one's been. Spiral out. Keep going, going..."
Tool, Lateralus

Anything in my above post is 100% fictional.

R.I.P. Hunter S. Thompson

InvisibleSupernova
Stranger
Male
Re: Dosage help [Re: ShRooMHeAdJ]
    #3607464 - 01/10/05 11:33 AM (19 years, 2 months ago)

If you are seriously wanting to experience ego loss or whatever, follow these instructions and I promise you will get there.

You need a high dose and the proper setting. Take 15 to 20 dried grams of cubenis after a 1 to 3 day juice fast. Don't take any other drugs for at least 2 days prior to the shroom trip. Don't take any other drugs during the trip. You don't want anything to mess with the trip. Powder the cubenis using a blender and mix it in some OJ and chug it down. If it were me, I'd want to be alone on this trip. Indoors is best, at least until after the peak. Find a comfortable place to sit in the dark. Have a bucket nearby in case you vomit. Some people do. I don't. Keep something to chew on that you won't swallow and choke on- like the corner of a towel or blanket. Get something to hold onto like a pillow. Have some instrumental music in the background- you may find that you don't want it after a bit.

Invisiblemecreateme
YoUisMEEMsiUoY
Male User Gallery

Loc: Memphrica
Re: Dosage help [Re: Supernova]
    #3607825 - 01/10/05 01:14 PM (19 years, 2 months ago)

People think they are tolerant, I did.
But then you will learn to let go. That takes awhile to learn.
I guess cadam has never heard of trip amnesia. It is very simple, some people encounter a level five trip and it is so mind blowing that they just completely forget about it. Some people say: "I don't know what happened during this part of the trip, I was just talking gibberish and rolling around on the ground." This is a very common occurence with tripping. Your brain tries to shield what your mind can't handle. Same thing with repressed memories.

--------------------
No ONE wants to know the ultimate TRUTH, as soon as YOU find IT out, YOU want to forget IT.

You are everything's way of feeling itself.

Happy Schwag, everygodly!

Offlineholio1
intense

Loc: toronto son
    #3613019 - 01/11/05 01:57 PM (19 years, 2 months ago)

yea, you just have to try and remember the things you were seeing and feeling at the time as soon as you recover from it

i have only been there once, and havent tripped since (but am this week) but i take it that it is easier to reach that state after the first time, and then things will become slightly less mind blowing

from anyone i have spoken with, doses past 10g arent necessary to reach 'level 5'
if you still arent getting there at that dose then you are not allowing yourself to. just let go

it took 60g fresh cubes for me

Offlinerelativexistance
"beads, bees!?!?beads ....BEADS!!!"
 User Gallery

#3613298 - 01/11/05 03:00 PM (19 years, 2 months ago)

Quote:

mecreateme said:
It is very simple, some people encounter a level five trip and it is so mind blowing that they just completely forget about it. Some people say: "I don't know what happened during this part of the trip, I was just talking gibberish and rolling around on the ground." This is a very common occurence with tripping. Your brain tries to shield what your mind can't handle. Same thing with repressed memories.

First time i ever tripped I was stuck in my room my basement in the dark. I went fucking crazy and completely was gone. All I can remember was the initial beginnings of a strong trip and then my mind split into two seperate entities which were arguing with one another. Then I briefly remember some sort of mathematical patterns and the complete lack of existance of reality. It ceased to exist, as in I as well as the world did not exist. I awoke out of this state around 3 or 4 in the morning due to a phone call. The whole ordeal is very hazy as in I barely remember anything, only that it was extremely mind blowing. It gave me a new appreciation for reality. I still think the key to getting into these states is environment and mental preparation, since the only times I really get there are when I am alone in the dark just contemplating shit, no matter what the dosage. Personally I think the best way is to go out in the woods by say a stream or creek and sit and sort of meditate.

Jump to top Pages: 1

Shop: MagicBag.co Certified Organic All-In-One Grow Bags by Magic Bag   Left Coast Kratom Kratom Powder For Sale   Unfolding Nature Unfolding Nature: Being in the Implicate Order