Home | Community | Message Board

Zamnesia.com
Please support our sponsors.

General Interest >> Philosophy, Sociology & Psychology

Welcome to the Shroomery Message Board! You are experiencing a small sample of what the site has to offer. Please login or register to post messages and view our exclusive members-only content. You'll gain access to additional forums, file attachments, board customizations, encrypted private messages, and much more!

Jump to first unread post. Pages: 1
Offlineincubaby_421
half naked andfull witted
 User Gallery

Loc: the center of the univers...
perspective???
    #3605764 - 01/10/05 12:22 AM (11 years, 10 months ago)

high all sorry i cant put my two cents in on everything tonight but i am extremely tired, but i was pondering something at work and thought i should share it...

its about all of this foolishness about people respecting other people and not saying things that other poeple would take offense to... well... if i were to say simething that happened to be my opinion but also happened to be offensive and possibly ignorant, wouldnt i have the right to state that opinion just as much as any body else has the right to something non-offensive

that being said...

i motion for S&P to become an uncensored free for all if you will...
a place where somebody can speak their mind regardless of who it offends or what it is

in order for true equality in here we ALL (including myself) need to grow up a little bit and learn to accept the right of others to be able to express themselves freely,

transversly, it may be the opinion of some that everyhting above is malarky and that there must be some form of order and respect to maintain the order of everything...

now my point in all of this is... not to change the way things are done, simply to make you all realise that all of this arguing about rules and regulations or guidelines or whatever it is that you may call them is completely and utterly pointless, in this topic we have come to a paradox, so let us all just drop it,

just a thought.

now, if we can all take the hate and malice down two notches and bring the love up one notch, we will have made leaps and bounds and instead of constantly trying to bring each other down, lets try and elevate our fellow psychonauts and conversation seeking pseudo christian alike,

love and light to all,

incubaby(you best stay away from 421... one away from the good one.)

--------------------
"yet the more i dig, the more i consume, the more i unfold... the less protected i feel.
i am the spit on the hair of the son of an electron, swimming around the nucleus of a cell inside the sperm of a killer bee, and my purpose is as nebulous as why weve been bestowed with the capacity to give a shit" Brandon Boyd

Post Extras: Print Post  Remind Me! Notify Moderator
Jump to top. Pages: 1

General Interest >> Philosophy, Sociology & Psychology