Home | Community | Message Board

This site includes paid links. Please support our sponsors.

Welcome to the Shroomery Message Board! You are experiencing a small sample of what the site has to offer. Please login or register to post messages and view our exclusive members-only content. You'll gain access to additional forums, file attachments, board customizations, encrypted private messages, and much more!

Shop: North Spore North Spore Mushroom Grow Kits & Cultivation Supplies   Bridgetown Botanicals CBD Concentrates   PhytoExtractum Kratom Powder for Sale   Unfolding Nature Unfolding Nature: Being in the Implicate Order   MagicBag.co Certified Organic All-In-One Grow Bags by Magic Bag   Kraken Kratom Red Vein Kratom   Left Coast Kratom Buy Kratom Extract

Jump to first unread post Pages: 1 | 2 | Next >  [ show all ]
Invisibledrowneduck
The Mad Scot
Male

Loc: Lurkland UK Flag
What was your first ever trip
    #3604766 - 01/09/05 05:51 PM (19 years, 2 months ago)

When, what age,what with,and what went down,the first time you tripped? {on any substance}sun:

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
InvisibleHendostan
I'm a teapot

Re: What was your first ever trip [Re: drowneduck]
    #3604782 - 01/09/05 05:56 PM (19 years, 2 months ago)

i was 19, hanging out in my apartment. split an eighth with a friend of mine, and made a drink from the boiled shrooms, and ate the soggy leftovers. i had an amazing time, tons of OEV's, patterns, colors, breathing effects on everything. i enjoyed it very much..i didn't gain much as far as insights go..it was mostly just a visual circus. i think that's an ok way to begin your shroom journey. :thumbup:

Invisibleblissedout
Male User Gallery

Loc: Yonder Flag
    #3604795 - 01/09/05 06:00 PM (19 years, 2 months ago)

My first time was on some doses of blue blotter when I was 16. Stupid, stupid me went to WORK after dosing!!! I was a cashier at this grocery store and let me tell you, some of the freakist people came through my line that day!! The fluorescents were changing shades of color and shit. The whole time I had a perma-grin, spacing out...beep*ticket prints*beep*ticket prints*beep

It was insane stuff! :scrambled: :oogle:

--------------------

:murray:

OfflineJaRRn
Lost in Space
Male User Gallery

Loc: Standing on the Cosmic Sh...
    #3604805 - 01/09/05 06:02 PM (19 years, 2 months ago)

17, Acid - named (Apex's), Got the beauty of nature, the scary alien feeling of talking to someones mother. Had it all the first, it was the best time of my tripping career. Was magic when it kicked in a mate and I walking up a grassy green hill into the sunset and we both looked at each when it hit and just WOW. It was like walking into heaven.

InvisibleRobotic_touch
Female
Re: What was your first ever trip [Re: JaRRn]
    #3604837 - 01/09/05 06:10 PM (19 years, 2 months ago)

My first time was with acid. We took geltabs. I was around 17 or 18. I was with my best girl friend in my ex's room with his friend. It was really crazy. His whole room exploded in movement and colors and I could not stop lauging for the life of me. I was really glad I was with my best friend instead of just the guys, cuz I kept looking at her trying to explain to her what the fuck was happening to me but I couldnt get the words out and I didnt need to anyways cuz she always had the same expression on her face as I felt. We were smoking bowls and towards the end of the night my girl had resin all over her hands cuz she didnt realize she had the bowl in her hand the whole time lol It was like my only good acid experience.

--------------------

Invisibledrowneduck
The Mad Scot
Male

Re: What was your first ever trip [Re: Robotic_touch]
    #3604863 - 01/09/05 06:14 PM (19 years, 2 months ago)

Cool location,but is that not where the dreaded hairy hand resides?

Invisibleblissedout
Male User Gallery

Loc: Yonder Flag
    #3604882 - 01/09/05 06:17 PM (19 years, 2 months ago)

Quote:

drowneduck said:
Cool location,but is that not where the dreaded hairy hand resides?

lol

At first, when I read this, I was like "what the hell is he talkin about?!". Then, I figured it out. :grin:

--------------------

:murray:

OfflinePathos
A million pieces
 User Gallery

Loc: Under the stairs
    #3604936 - 01/09/05 06:28 PM (19 years, 2 months ago)

I was 17, at a friends house. I took a half 8th of some potent shrooms and had a fairly strong trip. Things melting and bending, distorted colors, and severe mental confusion. Too much analyzing started to manifest paranoia and anxiety, but I got over it.

I had no idea what to expect, so Im really glad I started with a small dose.

OfflineKodos
I come in thespirit ofhostility
 User Gallery

Loc: Rigel VII
Re: What was your first ever trip [Re: Pathos]
    #3604949 - 01/09/05 06:31 PM (19 years, 2 months ago)

the summer between 8th and 9th grade (14 i think?) on a dancing condom. it was during the day and i didnt trip that hard but i did acid a bunch that summer- nothing really crazy but a good intro. about two years before i ever got drunk as well.

OfflineDamn
Psychonaut
 User Gallery

Re: What was your first ever trip [Re: Hendostan]
    #3604990 - 01/09/05 06:38 PM (19 years, 2 months ago)

I was 15, me and a good friend stumbled upon the shroomery. we read and studied everything we could about mushrooms. they sounded perfect, the enlightenment we were looking for (me and him both meditated frequently). it took about 5 months actually find some mushrooms , but we waited till there was no on in the house for two ays, split the eigth and had the most memorable trip ive had, we sat around talkin reality, what we were, why we were, everything that i had not ever even thought about till that night. me and him became really close from that experience. i never trip with anyone usually unless its a very good friend who ive tripped with before or if i want to show them what th mushrooms can show them. other than that i normally only trip with the kid i had my first trip with.MUSHROOMS. but anyway, my first trip was amazing, i oculdnt have asked for anything more, very colorful visuals, and just the fact that it was the first time i had ever experienced such an amazing natural drug it has been imprinted in my mind forever. mushrooms are buddies.

--------------------
--------------------------------------------------------------

Invisibledrowneduck
The Mad Scot
Male

Re: What was your first ever trip [Re: Pathos]
    #3604994 - 01/09/05 06:39 PM (19 years, 2 months ago)

Thats the neat thing with robots,you can have an after sex cigarette with them, and not need to converse.

OfflinePathos
A million pieces
 User Gallery

Loc: Under the stairs
    #3605003 - 01/09/05 06:43 PM (19 years, 2 months ago)

yea, but the mechanical vagina is cold and jagged

InvisibleMoonshoe
Blue Mantis
 User Gallery

Loc: Iceland
    #3605166 - 01/09/05 07:30 PM (19 years, 2 months ago)

i was like 14 or 13 or somthing and ate some of my brothers shrooms, no idea how much, had never even smoked pot before and didnt even know what they were. i just had some vague idea they were drugs and following my natural impulses first tried to smoke some then ate some.

nothing (seemed) to happen so i went to sleep. at some point in the night i woke up.

the first thing i noticed was a face in my window from which thoughts encapsulated in visual bubbles flowed. i was filled with confusion and fear. i was unable to connect my current madness with the shredded brown stuff i ate from the little box so i had no referance to understand what was happening.

fear and confusion.

a few years later, me and the shrooms are old friends!~
:smirk:

--------------------

Everything I post is fiction.

OfflinePsychedelizoid
Stranger
Re: What was your first ever trip [Re: Moonshoe]
    #3622410 - 01/13/05 05:28 AM (19 years, 2 months ago)

First time for me I was also 15, I took about 20 liberty caps and thought I was made out of elastic like that kids toy Stretch Armstrong. Very funny at the time and not scary at all, just as well!
Very weird physical feeling. Not had anything like that ever again during countless trips on shrooms or acid.

OfflineGrav
 User Gallery

Loc: Flag
Re: What was your first ever trip [Re: Psychedelizoid]
    #3622501 - 01/13/05 07:21 AM (19 years, 2 months ago)

I was 16 and had no idea what tripping entailed. Some mushrooms happened to fall into my hands one night and I ate two caps. Ended up going to a little party at my friend's house and most of the night I remember laughing my ass off,watching the floor tiles stretch and skew, and the walls ripple like curtains.

The first time I dropped acid was much more of an experience. It was extremely powerful, mysterious, and haunting. I've never been the same since.

InvisibleHelp on the Way
Slipknot420

Loc: Another World
    #3622517 - 01/13/05 07:40 AM (19 years, 2 months ago)

when i was 16, i had a good roll with a drop of liquid acid on it
not very strong acid, but it was the best night

my first real trip though was a few weeks later
still 16
accidently ate about 12 hits of silver crystal one night
oops :smile:

--------------------
:shocked: *Divine Moments of Truth* :shocked:

"Limitless undying love which shines around me like a million suns - it calls me on and on across the universe" ~ John Lennon

"Once in a while you get shown the light in the strangest of places if you look at it right" ~The Grateful Dead

"Religionists, with their guaranteed eventual paradise, of which they know nothing, taking it all on 'faith,' can't be expected to understand or sympathize with those with a yen to storm the Gate of Heaven and see for themselves what all the praying's about!" ~Robert Hunter

Offlinegsmith
reformed lurker
Re: What was your first ever trip [Re: Help on the Way]
    #3622612 - 01/13/05 08:27 AM (19 years, 2 months ago)

16. I took a tab of Mad Hatter. I don't think I was prepared for the experience. It was so long ago that I can't remember any specifics, but I do remember not enjoying it as much as I probably could have. All of my bad trips have been off LSD.

--------------------
------
this is a signature

InvisibleColonel Kurtz Ph.D
What What?
Male User Gallery
Loc: Shadow Moses
Re: What was your first ever trip [Re: gsmith]
    #3622994 - 01/13/05 11:12 AM (19 years, 2 months ago)

I was 16, a blotter of Felix the cat. I was with my mother, her boyfriend (a real hippie from the 60's!) and two friends, and they all were on E. Amazing night, very strong trip but it didn't scare me away, in fact it was all laughs. Lasted at least... 10 hours?

Recently I remembered things from this trip I had forgotten a long time ago. Plants seemed so plastic, people said how good I was going with the flow... and I came down with a bit of teenager sex :wink:

--------------------
:whatwhat:

There's no better way to rock out than with your cock out!!

OfflineTheDudeAbides
Livin Off FrostyBarley Pops andPork Soda
 User Gallery

Re: What was your first ever trip [Re: Colonel Kurtz Ph.D]
    #3623130 - 01/13/05 11:59 AM (19 years, 2 months ago)

I was about 15, Me and a buddy got some Croutons that were dropped with some O.K. acid. We spaced out and played Nintendo for awhile, Then the walls started to breathe. I met a really good friend of mine for the first time, that night while I was tripping. Nothing really exciting happened saddly enough, Me and my friend that was tripping had a killer time though.

--------------------
outputrotation said:
x-com and unsolved mysteries are the only things that have ever made me truly scared

Offlineguri
Master of theimprobablitydrive

Loc: PNWish.
Re: What was your first ever trip [Re: TheDudeAbides]
    #3623262 - 01/13/05 12:34 PM (19 years, 2 months ago)

18, my and buddies all had an 8th each and wandered around this awsome pond/park. i remember looking at this forest on a hill with a buddy of mine, and we commented on how beautifull it looked. it wasnt till a year later we realized that there is no forrest there  :lol:

--------------------
"If you don't believe drugs have done good things for us, then go home and burn all your records, all your tapes, and all your CDs because every one of those artists who have made brilliant music and enhanced your lives? The Beatles were so fucking high, they let Ringo sing a few songs." --Bill Hicks

Jump to top Pages: 1 | 2 | Next >  [ show all ]

Shop: North Spore North Spore Mushroom Grow Kits & Cultivation Supplies   Bridgetown Botanicals CBD Concentrates   PhytoExtractum Kratom Powder for Sale   Unfolding Nature Unfolding Nature: Being in the Implicate Order   MagicBag.co Certified Organic All-In-One Grow Bags by Magic Bag   Kraken Kratom Red Vein Kratom   Left Coast Kratom Buy Kratom Extract