Home | Community | Message Board

SoulSpeciosa Kratom
Please support our sponsors.

Community >> Physical and Mental Well-Being

Welcome to the Shroomery Message Board! You are experiencing a small sample of what the site has to offer. Please login or register to post messages and view our exclusive members-only content. You'll gain access to additional forums, file attachments, board customizations, encrypted private messages, and much more!

Jump to first unread post. Pages: 1
Anonymous #1

Where from here?
    #3604884 - 01/09/05 08:18 PM (11 years, 10 months ago)

I'll be here a lot less, maybe not anymore at all. This computer is one of my last material possessions, only because my parents paid for it for my education. I can't allow myself to have as much online time, life calls.

Me and my fiancee lost our jobs last week (lay off) and have no chance of getting them back for over a year.

I have a problem similar to Chrons Disease, and I cannot afford my medicine. I have had none for the past week and I see myself in a hospital very soon on IV drip because I haven't eaten in 4 days with minimal liquids. I can't afford the hospital visit so I'll probably be wasting away until survival forces my body to eat (if that can happen). I laid in bed most of the day, my girlfriend said I was really delirious, but I can't really tell anymore, reality is a haze, I am not even lucid posting this, it all feels fabricated

Tomorrow I'm forcing myself out, to go around neighbors offering to leaf blow, trim hedges, whatever landscaping I can do to earn some cash. I can't just sit back and wait, I must make change happen.

Thanks for everything you guys have given me, I've formed some great bonds here and had amazing support in the past. You may still see me around, feel free to PM me as I will check in occasionally whenever I am able.

edit: Got some good news already, things are looking a bit better now

Post Extras: Print Post  Remind Me! Notify Moderator
Offlinestefan
work in progress

Loc: The Netherlands
Re: Where from here? [Re: Organic]
    #3606491 - 01/10/05 03:27 AM (11 years, 10 months ago)

that sounds pretty harsh man, I hope things turn out to be better soon :heart:

Offlinecanid
irregular meat sprocket
Male User Gallery

Folding@home Statistics
Loc: looking for zeebras, n. c...
Re: Where from here? [Re: Organic]
    #3606615 - 01/10/05 04:24 AM (11 years, 10 months ago)

good luck man. it sounds hersh indeed but it sounds as though you are doing all you can to improve the situation. you'll work something out.

this is just my advice, but remember, you can always find some way to get emergency care, even if you can't pay it off right aawy. your situation sounds like it calls for emergency help. at least check out your options.

--------------------

Attn PWN hunters: If you should come across a bluing Psilocybe matching P. pellicolusa please smell it.
If you detect a scent reminiscent of Anethole (anise) please preserve a specimen or two for study and please PM me.

Anonymous #1

Re: Where from here? [Re: canid]
    #3612330 - 01/11/05 01:35 PM (11 years, 10 months ago)

Thanks guys.

I ate yesterday after working from 6AM to 4PM, made almost as much in a day as I made in a week at my other job. People are amazingly generous, I was surprised :smile:

Things are looking up, I talked to my previous employer today who called me out of nowhere and told me he was really sorry and he would try to have me back full time next month.

Jump to top. Pages: 1

Community >> Physical and Mental Well-Being