Home | Community | Message Board

MushroomCube.com
This site includes paid links. Please support our sponsors.

Welcome to the Shroomery Message Board! You are experiencing a small sample of what the site has to offer. Please login or register to post messages and view our exclusive members-only content. You'll gain access to additional forums, file attachments, board customizations, encrypted private messages, and much more!

Shop: Unfolding Nature Unfolding Nature: Being in the Implicate Order   Kraken Kratom Red Vein Kratom   Original Sensible Seeds Bulk Cannabis Seeds   North Spore North Spore Mushroom Grow Kits & Cultivation Supplies   MagicBag.co Certified Organic All-In-One Grow Bags by Magic Bag   Mushroom-Hut Mono Tub Substrate   Left Coast Kratom Buy Kratom Extract   Myyco.com Isolated Cubensis Liquid Culture For Sale

Jump to first unread post Pages: 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7 | Next >  [ show all ]
Some of these posts are very old and might contain outdated information. You may wish to search for newer posts instead.
Offlinecadam
The Extremist

Level 5
    #3602394 - 01/09/05 06:37 AM (19 years, 3 months ago)

Ok why do people keep saying they have/are having a level 5 trip??
If you can still see REAL objects it is not a level 5 trip, if you can still pick up objects in reality then it is not a level 5 trip. You will know when you have had a real level 5 trip when you can no longer see anything with your eyes open, just bright colours.

Not being moody, I just don't see how people can do it on 3 grams dry, IMPOSSIBLE, you may think you are, that's coz you choose to!!

Anyone agree or disagree?

--------------------
If you strike me down, I shall become more powerful than you could ever imagine

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
OfflineDistortedEyes
hello
Male

Loc: uk
Re: Level 5 [Re: cadam]
    #3602601 - 01/09/05 08:30 AM (19 years, 3 months ago)

I disagree because some people can have different tolerances to the mushrooms ,so if someone was really sensitive ,2grams(dried) to them could be like 5grams(dried) to someone else.
so it is possable to have a "level 5" trip on a lower dose sometimes , it all depends on the person I'd say.

--------------------
Sometimes when I read threads visions of men sword fighting with their genitalia run through my head. - sadspacemonkey

Offlinecadam
The Extremist

Re: Level 5 [Re: DistortedEyes]
    #3602694 - 01/09/05 09:01 AM (19 years, 3 months ago)

I understand that, but what your saying is that some peopel can take 2 grams and loose complete connectivity with reality all together, I very much doubt it! :P

--------------------

OfflineDistortedEyes
hello
Male

#3602877 - 01/09/05 09:51 AM (19 years, 3 months ago)

why do you doubt it?
I've heard people having fairly strong trips on just a couple of grams.
If someone was realy sensitive to mushrooms then they may "lose complete connectivity with reality all together" .
And there people that have to to more than most other people because they have a high tolerance.

--------------------
Sometimes when I read threads visions of men sword fighting with their genitalia run through my head. - sadspacemonkey

Offlinedjd586
Underpants Gnome

#3602886 - 01/09/05 09:54 AM (19 years, 3 months ago)

Everyone one of my level 5 trips, I physically and mentally lost touch with all reality. I wasn't able to walk around, touch, look, taste, feel, talk, or do anything of that nature. I just kinda pass out where I am and go through a journy that is not of my body. Sometimes it's just colors and thoughts radomnly floating by me, intense emotions, stuff of that nature.

Sometimes I'm actually transformed into something... an object, a color, or drop of water in the ocean, a bug, a bird, a moelcule in a blade of grass. And to be that object seems the rightest thing in the world because there is no recolection of there ever being me as I was. As far as I know, there is no "I" and everything just is and was and that's all that matters.

That's a Level 5 to me

--------------------

Phase 1... collect underpants... phase 2...??? ... Phase 3 - PROFIT!

InvisibleHolydiver
Stranger
 User Gallery

Folding@home Statistics
Loc: The midnight sea
Re: Level 5 [Re: djd586]
    #3602948 - 01/09/05 10:15 AM (19 years, 3 months ago)

I agree Cadam. The level 5 label seems a bit overused by people that may not have actually experienced it yet. Level 5 off of 2-3 grams is very doubtful also, I'm sorry. Take 5 grams then check back with me, you know?

At a true level 5 you're going to have absolutely no visual connection with anything in your world, therefore if you are wandering about and typing up live trip reports, you are far from level 5.

--------------------
To find a place to live between the negatives and positives.

InvisibleHendostan
I'm a teapot

Re: Level 5 [Re: Holydiver]
    #3603045 - 01/09/05 10:45 AM (19 years, 3 months ago)

it's not so much dependent on the physical amount you take than it is on your mental state and preparedness. i've been forced into ego-loss by eating 7 dried grams, but i've also been able to "let" my mind be taken by a 2.5 dose of very potent cubes. through meditation, set and setting, and various techniques, it is entirely possible to have a level 5 from a dose you would normally take for a level 3. the amount you take has very little to do with acheiving ego-loss.

OfflineDistortedEyes
hello
Male

Re: Level 5 [Re: djd586]
    #3603051 - 01/09/05 10:46 AM (19 years, 3 months ago)

djd586- The way you describe level 5 sounds realy cool , mybe i'll start trying to reach "level 5"  :smile:

--------------------

Anonymous

Re: Level 5 *DELETED* [Re: DistortedEyes]
    #3603115 - 01/09/05 11:12 AM (19 years, 3 months ago)

Post deleted by PsiloPsychic

Reason for deletion: .

Invisiblemecreateme
YoUisMEEMsiUoY
Male User Gallery

Loc: Memphrica
Re: Level 5 [Re: ]
    #3603420 - 01/09/05 12:36 PM (19 years, 3 months ago)

Well said. To all those that don't know, it is easy to doubt. I think that getting to level five or whatever you want to call it only has a little to do with dose. For those uninitiated, it may take an incredibly high dose, up to ten dried grams. But for someone who has been there before, and has experience, they can reach that state very easily with less than an eigth of good cubensis. So, are you saying that when on a level five trip all you see is colors? That is terribly wrong. I have been to level five but never spent the whole trip there, if at all it comes after about three hours of tripping, then things just start slipping, and getting stranger. I feel like the star of a poorly acted movie, the foolish fool. Through the whole time my senses have been merging until there is just one thing going on. Then I see that that one thing is the building block of everything else. Then I am infused with the most wonderful feeling, looking out at an undifferentiated world, color here and there, as it normally is, but not as it normally is considered as say the sky or the grass. The unity of everything fills me. That is the true magic if you ask me, our invisible, but real, connection to everything that ever was or will be.

--------------------
No ONE wants to know the ultimate TRUTH, as soon as YOU find IT out, YOU want to forget IT.

You are everything's way of feeling itself.

Happy Schwag, everygodly!

Offlinecadam
The Extremist

Re: Level 5 [Re: ]
    #3603435 - 01/09/05 12:41 PM (19 years, 3 months ago)

well i have done 120grams wet (copelandia cyascens) and still haven't had a level 5 trip!! I've been out of it, but i am always able to keep with reality!! I thought I was having a level 5 trip until i opened my eyes, I still had connectivity with reality!

--------------------

OfflineRazorFire
Stranger

Re: Level 5 [Re: mecreateme]
    #3603452 - 01/09/05 12:45 PM (19 years, 3 months ago)

Ive reached a level five trip (ego death) with 4 grams dried in a chocolate. And no, i just didn't think i was at level 5, i was gone.
It was so strong i was knocked out on the bed and then came to and for just s brief moment it was like i was nothing,  not me, not here, not even human. When i came to i didn't even remember i was married or even remember my name for a moment. Hell i didn't even know i was on earth.
Yes at the moment it was scarey as hell.
And at this time i didn't even know what ego death was, so it wasn't like i was out looking for it LOL.
Good thread by the way
Peace, :tongue2:

Invisibleclone
Remote Viewer
 User Gallery

Re: Level 5 [Re: RazorFire]
    #3603535 - 01/09/05 01:08 PM (19 years, 3 months ago)

level 5 is my goal. still have never been brave enough to get high enough. most i took was a little less then an 8th. it's a slow build up.

Offlinerunnerup
student

Loc: USA
Re: Level 5 [Re: clone]
    #3603584 - 01/09/05 01:19 PM (19 years, 3 months ago)

I had a lvl 5, it was pretty amazing. never doing them again, that was all i needed.

Offlinecadam
The Extremist

Re: Level 5 [Re: runnerup]
    #3603628 - 01/09/05 01:31 PM (19 years, 3 months ago)

Yea cool, but becuase ego is lost, this doesn't mean it's a level 5 trip does it??? Anyone want to share there ego loss??

--------------------

OfflinesAvVy
hIpPiE fLiPnfIeNd

Loc: killah cali
    #3606494 - 01/10/05 01:29 AM (19 years, 3 months ago)

oh WOW!! ive never really had a level 5 with shrooms but now i realize that i had one on acid. everything slowly turned to nothing.. my eyes were wide open but i couldnt focus on anything but bright colors, i couldnt recognize normal everyday sounds.. i felt like i was in an alien world where absolutely nothing made sense. for a min or so i caught up with myself and thought.. "i took too much" and the next thing you know.. im back on mars. my body was numb but tingly. yea, so anyways.. that was level 5.. FANTASTIC. its amazing that i could recall this moment that happened nearly 4 years ago.. ill return to mars again someday..

--------------------
life is but a simple word for experience.. experience is why we use drugs.. drugs are to cure what ails us.. what ails us is- living. we only live to die.. might as well get high..

avatar: the stimulus of thought. never-ending and intertwined. one thought leads to three and they mesh together to create an idea.. shrooms, x, smoke, 151.. my ultimate idea of 'living'..

Offlineskullfarmer1979
shamanator
Loc: Bum Fuck, Egypt
    #3606947 - 01/10/05 06:33 AM (19 years, 3 months ago)

yeah, i've had a level 5 on about 30 grams of fresh copes.i tell you all about it when i have more time,mr. so-called xtremeist

--------------------
I TASTE THE WREAKAGE OF CRUMBLING FACES,I KNOW THE PALE THING IN THE DARKEST OF PLACES. -DAX RIGGS-

get the most out of life,listen to ACID BATH!!!!

Edited by skullfarmer1979 (01/10/05 06:33 AM)

Offlinecadam
The Extremist

Re: Level 5 [Re: skullfarmer1979]
    #3607170 - 01/10/05 09:00 AM (19 years, 3 months ago)

LOL u sure you have had a level 5 on only 30 grams, you telling me you couldnt walk or see anythnig real, i have done 40 grams and was able to walk to my mates, and yes they are real copelandia cycscens, i dont bother with no other shroom. THis isn't an argument people it's a discussion!

--------------------

Invisiblemecreateme
YoUisMEEMsiUoY
Male User Gallery

Loc: Memphrica
    #3607196 - 01/10/05 09:12 AM (19 years, 3 months ago)

Uhh dude, just cause you could do it doesn't mean shit.
Psilocybin is not like alcohol in that it will hit you the same way every time. Variable is the key. Your 40 grams could have had 50 milligrams of psilocybin while his 30 grams could have had 70 milligrams of psilocybin. Even shrooms from the same grow can be incredibly variable.

Besides, like I said before dose doesn't matter. Please, just don't laugh at the guy that said he got a level five from some cyanescens. I believe him completely. Hell, I would believe him if he didn't even take any mushrooms because that is called a natural mystical experience. They have been happening to people since forever, most notably, people like Jesus and Gatauma Buddha. So don't chalk it up to having the right amount of shrooms, why don't we evaluate their experience? My advice is to read some posts on low doses. They work!

--------------------
No ONE wants to know the ultimate TRUTH, as soon as YOU find IT out, YOU want to forget IT.

You are everything's way of feeling itself.

Happy Schwag, everygodly!

Offlinecadam
The Extremist

Re: Level 5 [Re: mecreateme]
    #3607224 - 01/10/05 09:22 AM (19 years, 3 months ago)

Hmmmm i just don't see how someone can be that affected by them, and all mushrooms have a dif content of psilocybin, you never know how much your taking, it's nature, but, doing it over a period of several months taking the same dose, i am pretty sure not all the doses will be weak, so he hit level 5 on 30 g, he was completely on another planet, not just seeing things completely different, he literally didn't know where he was?? Too many people think they have a level 5 trip when its mearly a 3 hitting a 4, level 5 is where you can no longer see nothing but space, and that's when your eyes are open

--------------------

Jump to top Pages: 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7 | Next >  [ show all ]

Shop: Unfolding Nature Unfolding Nature: Being in the Implicate Order   Kraken Kratom Red Vein Kratom   Original Sensible Seeds Bulk Cannabis Seeds   North Spore North Spore Mushroom Grow Kits & Cultivation Supplies   MagicBag.co Certified Organic All-In-One Grow Bags by Magic Bag   Mushroom-Hut Mono Tub Substrate   Left Coast Kratom Buy Kratom Extract   Myyco.com Isolated Cubensis Liquid Culture For Sale