Home | Community | Message Board

Avalon Magic Plants
This site includes paid links. Please support our sponsors.

Welcome to the Shroomery Message Board! You are experiencing a small sample of what the site has to offer. Please login or register to post messages and view our exclusive members-only content. You'll gain access to additional forums, file attachments, board customizations, encrypted private messages, and much more!

Shop: Mushroom-Hut Mono Tub Substrate   Original Sensible Seeds Bulk Cannabis Seeds   MagicBag.co All-In-One Bags That Don't Suck   North Spore Bulk Substrate   Left Coast Kratom Buy Kratom Extract   PhytoExtractum Buy Bali Kratom Powder   Unfolding Nature Unfolding Nature: Being in the Implicate Order   Myyco.com APE Liquid Culture For Sale   Kraken Kratom Red Vein Kratom

Jump to first unread post Pages: 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7  [ show all ]
Some of these posts are very old and might contain outdated information. You may wish to search for newer posts instead.
Offlinecadam
The Extremist

Level 5
    #3602394 - 01/09/05 06:37 AM (19 years, 3 months ago)

Ok why do people keep saying they have/are having a level 5 trip??
If you can still see REAL objects it is not a level 5 trip, if you can still pick up objects in reality then it is not a level 5 trip. You will know when you have had a real level 5 trip when you can no longer see anything with your eyes open, just bright colours.

Not being moody, I just don't see how people can do it on 3 grams dry, IMPOSSIBLE, you may think you are, that's coz you choose to!!

Anyone agree or disagree?

--------------------
If you strike me down, I shall become more powerful than you could ever imagine

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
OfflineDistortedEyes
hello
Male

Loc: uk
Re: Level 5 [Re: cadam]
    #3602601 - 01/09/05 08:30 AM (19 years, 3 months ago)

I disagree because some people can have different tolerances to the mushrooms ,so if someone was really sensitive ,2grams(dried) to them could be like 5grams(dried) to someone else.
so it is possable to have a "level 5" trip on a lower dose sometimes , it all depends on the person I'd say.

--------------------
Sometimes when I read threads visions of men sword fighting with their genitalia run through my head. - sadspacemonkey

Offlinecadam
The Extremist

Re: Level 5 [Re: DistortedEyes]
    #3602694 - 01/09/05 09:01 AM (19 years, 3 months ago)

I understand that, but what your saying is that some peopel can take 2 grams and loose complete connectivity with reality all together, I very much doubt it! :P

--------------------

OfflineDistortedEyes
hello
Male

#3602877 - 01/09/05 09:51 AM (19 years, 3 months ago)

why do you doubt it?
I've heard people having fairly strong trips on just a couple of grams.
If someone was realy sensitive to mushrooms then they may "lose complete connectivity with reality all together" .
And there people that have to to more than most other people because they have a high tolerance.

--------------------
Sometimes when I read threads visions of men sword fighting with their genitalia run through my head. - sadspacemonkey

Offlinedjd586
Underpants Gnome

#3602886 - 01/09/05 09:54 AM (19 years, 3 months ago)

Everyone one of my level 5 trips, I physically and mentally lost touch with all reality. I wasn't able to walk around, touch, look, taste, feel, talk, or do anything of that nature. I just kinda pass out where I am and go through a journy that is not of my body. Sometimes it's just colors and thoughts radomnly floating by me, intense emotions, stuff of that nature.

Sometimes I'm actually transformed into something... an object, a color, or drop of water in the ocean, a bug, a bird, a moelcule in a blade of grass. And to be that object seems the rightest thing in the world because there is no recolection of there ever being me as I was. As far as I know, there is no "I" and everything just is and was and that's all that matters.

That's a Level 5 to me

--------------------

Phase 1... collect underpants... phase 2...??? ... Phase 3 - PROFIT!

InvisibleHolydiver
Stranger
 User Gallery

Folding@home Statistics
Loc: The midnight sea
Re: Level 5 [Re: djd586]
    #3602948 - 01/09/05 10:15 AM (19 years, 3 months ago)

I agree Cadam. The level 5 label seems a bit overused by people that may not have actually experienced it yet. Level 5 off of 2-3 grams is very doubtful also, I'm sorry. Take 5 grams then check back with me, you know?

At a true level 5 you're going to have absolutely no visual connection with anything in your world, therefore if you are wandering about and typing up live trip reports, you are far from level 5.

--------------------
To find a place to live between the negatives and positives.

InvisibleHendostan
I'm a teapot

Re: Level 5 [Re: Holydiver]
    #3603045 - 01/09/05 10:45 AM (19 years, 3 months ago)

it's not so much dependent on the physical amount you take than it is on your mental state and preparedness. i've been forced into ego-loss by eating 7 dried grams, but i've also been able to "let" my mind be taken by a 2.5 dose of very potent cubes. through meditation, set and setting, and various techniques, it is entirely possible to have a level 5 from a dose you would normally take for a level 3. the amount you take has very little to do with acheiving ego-loss.

OfflineDistortedEyes
hello
Male

Re: Level 5 [Re: djd586]
    #3603051 - 01/09/05 10:46 AM (19 years, 3 months ago)

djd586- The way you describe level 5 sounds realy cool , mybe i'll start trying to reach "level 5"  :smile:

--------------------

Anonymous

Re: Level 5 *DELETED* [Re: DistortedEyes]
    #3603115 - 01/09/05 11:12 AM (19 years, 3 months ago)

Post deleted by PsiloPsychic

Reason for deletion: .

Invisiblemecreateme
YoUisMEEMsiUoY
Male User Gallery

Loc: Memphrica
Re: Level 5 [Re: ]
    #3603420 - 01/09/05 12:36 PM (19 years, 3 months ago)

Well said. To all those that don't know, it is easy to doubt. I think that getting to level five or whatever you want to call it only has a little to do with dose. For those uninitiated, it may take an incredibly high dose, up to ten dried grams. But for someone who has been there before, and has experience, they can reach that state very easily with less than an eigth of good cubensis. So, are you saying that when on a level five trip all you see is colors? That is terribly wrong. I have been to level five but never spent the whole trip there, if at all it comes after about three hours of tripping, then things just start slipping, and getting stranger. I feel like the star of a poorly acted movie, the foolish fool. Through the whole time my senses have been merging until there is just one thing going on. Then I see that that one thing is the building block of everything else. Then I am infused with the most wonderful feeling, looking out at an undifferentiated world, color here and there, as it normally is, but not as it normally is considered as say the sky or the grass. The unity of everything fills me. That is the true magic if you ask me, our invisible, but real, connection to everything that ever was or will be.

--------------------
No ONE wants to know the ultimate TRUTH, as soon as YOU find IT out, YOU want to forget IT.

You are everything's way of feeling itself.

Happy Schwag, everygodly!

Offlinecadam
The Extremist

#3603435 - 01/09/05 12:41 PM (19 years, 3 months ago)

well i have done 120grams wet (copelandia cyascens) and still haven't had a level 5 trip!! I've been out of it, but i am always able to keep with reality!! I thought I was having a level 5 trip until i opened my eyes, I still had connectivity with reality!

--------------------

OfflineRazorFire
Stranger

Re: Level 5 [Re: mecreateme]
    #3603452 - 01/09/05 12:45 PM (19 years, 3 months ago)

Ive reached a level five trip (ego death) with 4 grams dried in a chocolate. And no, i just didn't think i was at level 5, i was gone.
It was so strong i was knocked out on the bed and then came to and for just s brief moment it was like i was nothing,  not me, not here, not even human. When i came to i didn't even remember i was married or even remember my name for a moment. Hell i didn't even know i was on earth.
Yes at the moment it was scarey as hell.
And at this time i didn't even know what ego death was, so it wasn't like i was out looking for it LOL.
Good thread by the way
Peace, :tongue2:

Invisibleclone
Remote Viewer
 User Gallery

Re: Level 5 [Re: RazorFire]
    #3603535 - 01/09/05 01:08 PM (19 years, 3 months ago)

level 5 is my goal. still have never been brave enough to get high enough. most i took was a little less then an 8th. it's a slow build up.

Offlinerunnerup
student

Loc: USA
Re: Level 5 [Re: clone]
    #3603584 - 01/09/05 01:19 PM (19 years, 3 months ago)

I had a lvl 5, it was pretty amazing. never doing them again, that was all i needed.

Offlinecadam
The Extremist

Re: Level 5 [Re: runnerup]
    #3603628 - 01/09/05 01:31 PM (19 years, 3 months ago)

Yea cool, but becuase ego is lost, this doesn't mean it's a level 5 trip does it??? Anyone want to share there ego loss??

--------------------

OfflinesAvVy
hIpPiE fLiPnfIeNd

Loc: killah cali
    #3606494 - 01/10/05 01:29 AM (19 years, 3 months ago)

oh WOW!! ive never really had a level 5 with shrooms but now i realize that i had one on acid. everything slowly turned to nothing.. my eyes were wide open but i couldnt focus on anything but bright colors, i couldnt recognize normal everyday sounds.. i felt like i was in an alien world where absolutely nothing made sense. for a min or so i caught up with myself and thought.. "i took too much" and the next thing you know.. im back on mars. my body was numb but tingly. yea, so anyways.. that was level 5.. FANTASTIC. its amazing that i could recall this moment that happened nearly 4 years ago.. ill return to mars again someday..

--------------------
life is but a simple word for experience.. experience is why we use drugs.. drugs are to cure what ails us.. what ails us is- living. we only live to die.. might as well get high..

avatar: the stimulus of thought. never-ending and intertwined. one thought leads to three and they mesh together to create an idea.. shrooms, x, smoke, 151.. my ultimate idea of 'living'..

Offlineskullfarmer1979
shamanator
Loc: Bum Fuck, Egypt
    #3606947 - 01/10/05 06:33 AM (19 years, 3 months ago)

yeah, i've had a level 5 on about 30 grams of fresh copes.i tell you all about it when i have more time,mr. so-called xtremeist

--------------------
I TASTE THE WREAKAGE OF CRUMBLING FACES,I KNOW THE PALE THING IN THE DARKEST OF PLACES. -DAX RIGGS-

get the most out of life,listen to ACID BATH!!!!

Edited by skullfarmer1979 (01/10/05 06:33 AM)

Offlinecadam
The Extremist

Re: Level 5 [Re: skullfarmer1979]
    #3607170 - 01/10/05 09:00 AM (19 years, 3 months ago)

LOL u sure you have had a level 5 on only 30 grams, you telling me you couldnt walk or see anythnig real, i have done 40 grams and was able to walk to my mates, and yes they are real copelandia cycscens, i dont bother with no other shroom. THis isn't an argument people it's a discussion!

--------------------

Invisiblemecreateme
YoUisMEEMsiUoY
Male User Gallery

#3607196 - 01/10/05 09:12 AM (19 years, 3 months ago)

Uhh dude, just cause you could do it doesn't mean shit.
Psilocybin is not like alcohol in that it will hit you the same way every time. Variable is the key. Your 40 grams could have had 50 milligrams of psilocybin while his 30 grams could have had 70 milligrams of psilocybin. Even shrooms from the same grow can be incredibly variable.

Besides, like I said before dose doesn't matter. Please, just don't laugh at the guy that said he got a level five from some cyanescens. I believe him completely. Hell, I would believe him if he didn't even take any mushrooms because that is called a natural mystical experience. They have been happening to people since forever, most notably, people like Jesus and Gatauma Buddha. So don't chalk it up to having the right amount of shrooms, why don't we evaluate their experience? My advice is to read some posts on low doses. They work!

--------------------
No ONE wants to know the ultimate TRUTH, as soon as YOU find IT out, YOU want to forget IT.

Offlinecadam
The Extremist

#3607224 - 01/10/05 09:22 AM (19 years, 3 months ago)

Hmmmm i just don't see how someone can be that affected by them, and all mushrooms have a dif content of psilocybin, you never know how much your taking, it's nature, but, doing it over a period of several months taking the same dose, i am pretty sure not all the doses will be weak, so he hit level 5 on 30 g, he was completely on another planet, not just seeing things completely different, he literally didn't know where he was?? Too many people think they have a level 5 trip when its mearly a 3 hitting a 4, level 5 is where you can no longer see nothing but space, and that's when your eyes are open

--------------------

Offlineskullfarmer1979
shamanator
    #3607410 - 01/10/05 11:01 AM (19 years, 3 months ago)

i consumed the shrooms @ about 10:00 one night.i chopped them up, mixed them with a little honey and ate them with a spoon.45min later i was tripping harder than ever before.i felt like i was going up really fast.at a point i began to fear the speed of the onset and i remember it felt like i was being sucked somewhere i didnt want to go but i couldn't stop it.
at the 1.5hour mark,i told my g/f that i needed to lay down,so i went to my bedroom and she helped me take off my clothes.she didn't think i was tripping as hard as i was so she decided to try to have sex with me.she stripped and climed on top of me in the bed,stuck her fingers in her pussy and put them in my mouth.
at this point i slipped through the coils of my DNA all the way back to the beginning.i remembered my birth,my conception,my parents lives before me,their parents and so on.i remembered the first primal instincts to breath ,taste,kill,eat.i remembered the formation of life on earth,the formation of the earth,the formation of the solar system and universe.
during these 4 hours my g/f told me i was moaning/groaning/gyrating and convusling.i was speaking random words and some seemed to be another language.
this is a level 5.
that experience has changed my life to say the least.

--------------------
I TASTE THE WREAKAGE OF CRUMBLING FACES,I KNOW THE PALE THING IN THE DARKEST OF PLACES. -DAX RIGGS-

Offlinespreaded
always beprepared

Loc: outer rim of space
    #3607436 - 01/10/05 11:21 AM (19 years, 3 months ago)

If you are in a "level 5" can you mentally back off it? What I mean is could you be somewhat scared/anxious and bring yourself back to a more norml state?

Skullfarmer, these instincts you speak of... similar memories I have. I wonder how the first human being to see fire felt. Fear? Curiosity? Did the primitive creature try to pick the fire up, did he/she run from it? The first time a human experienced childbirth, how did they react? Do these answers lie in the all powerful mushroom?

--------------------
I set into a downward spiral, Caught an illness that was literally viral -WP

Edited by spreaded (01/10/05 11:28 AM)

InvisibleHendostan
I'm a teapot

Re: Level 5 [Re: spreaded]
    #3607639 - 01/10/05 12:28 PM (19 years, 3 months ago)

Quote:

spreaded said:
If you are in a "level 5" can you mentally back off it? What I mean is could you be somewhat scared/anxious and bring yourself back to a more norml state?

not if you're hitting a level 5. trying to resist that pull on your ego, becoming frightened of the feeling, and panicing is what causes "bad trips". fear of the unknown and being unprepared are the biggest factors. you can prevent yourself from hitting a level 5, since it is all mental. you can take smaller doses, and avoid situations of "deep thought" (i.e. sitting alone in a dark room) but once your ego starts to disintegrate, you're much better off just going on the ride and not trying to get off. i suppose you can take some benzos if you are absolutely convinced you're dying, but i wouldn't recommend abandoning your trip so easily. just go with it...read up on mushrooms and ego loss and you will have nothing to be afraid of.

Offlineskullfarmer1979
shamanator
    #3607776 - 01/10/05 01:02 PM (19 years, 3 months ago)

i came face to face with "god" during that trip.i feel like i know the answers to everything man has ever wondered about.to answer your question spreaded, yes, shrooms are a way to enlightenment.
sometimes i fell like i'm all alone. a 26y/o that feels like 100.not many people experience what happend to me. the name for it is "shamanic death and rebirth".it will age you beyond your years.
dont take it lightly.

--------------------

Invisiblemecreateme
YoUisMEEMsiUoY
Male User Gallery

Re: Level 5 [Re: Hendostan]
    #3607783 - 01/10/05 01:03 PM (19 years, 3 months ago)

It seems that people here only revere the power of psilocybin for its pretty fireworks. You do not respect the mushroom. You don't see how someone can be that affected by them, even on a low dose? You have not beheld the true power of the mushroom. Have you had a level five? Because it seems to me that the only thing you care about is loss of reality, seeing only colors and not being able to function. I guess that could be a level five but that is not the part that changes you. Total loss of visual connection with reality is a bonus, if you can call it that. Basically you are valuing the wrapping paper when you should take a look at the present. Which is you!

You talk like you know the trip levels indefinitely. Now, I can say I have been on many, all, and several levels at once. I like what hendostan said: " since it(level five) is all mental." It is all mental, it is the ultimate mental indulgence. To still be looking for pretty pictures at this point is to again be missing the point.

Your inability to see that something is very possible is what your problem is. Your mind doesn't seem to be very open. And one thing I can tell you is, when you have a level five experience, your mind will be completely open to any idea, no matter how crazy it sounds, hell the more simple things will make sense and be crazy too!

You may think I am wrong, which I am sure you do. But, with more experience you will begin to understand. I was once in your shoes, a macho doser, who didn't accept that other people took small doses and enjoyed them. I thought they were afraid of the high dose. But now I understand. Psilocybin is the important part, not how much you have of it. :thumbup: :mushroom2: :crazy2:

--------------------

Invisiblemecreateme
YoUisMEEMsiUoY
Male User Gallery

#3607805 - 01/10/05 01:08 PM (19 years, 3 months ago)

Hey brother, I talked to the same dude.
He told me too many anwers... I know that feeling of being alone. But that is the way it has always been.
You are wrong about the part that not many people experience it. Shamans and college students everywhere go for that goal all the time.
It will make you feel like an old soul, or maybe, to word it better, you remember how old you really are. Which is timeless.
Believe me, millions have been on the voyage that you have. There are tons on the shroomery. :grin:

--------------------

Offlineskullfarmer1979
shamanator
    #3608010 - 01/10/05 02:09 PM (19 years, 3 months ago)

i was kind of refering to my friends and family :frown:. i know many on this site share the same thoughts. :wink:

--------------------

OfflineGanjaManDan
Blazin' Phatties
Loc: Ontario, Canada
    #3609635 - 01/10/05 07:36 PM (19 years, 3 months ago)

Level 5's are mostly psychological...

Apparently, one can achieve a level 5 through ingesting 1.67 grms. of Cubensis if he or she knows what they're doing.

OfflineTantalus
Beyonddescription.
    #3609709 - 01/10/05 07:54 PM (19 years, 3 months ago)

Quote:

Hendostan said:
it's not so much dependent on the physical amount you take than it is on your mental state and preparedness. i've been forced into ego-loss by eating 7 dried grams, but i've also been able to "let" my mind be taken by a 2.5 dose of very potent cubes. through meditation, set and setting, and various techniques, it is entirely possible to have a level 5 from a dose you would normally take for a level 3. the amount you take has very little to do with acheiving ego-loss.

Very well put, I was going to write something like this in reply to the first post.

I agree with the other posters though that there is no way someone could type while lvl 5. Before and after during a live report maybe, but certainly not during lvl 5 or even 4 probably. Personally I can't stand my computer while tripping even lightly.

--------------------
"A nation's hope of lasting peace cannot be firmly based upon any race in armaments but rather upon just relations and honest understanding with all other nations...

Every gun that is made, every warship launched, every rocket fired signifies, in the final sense, a theft from those who hunger and are not fed, those who are cold and are not clothed... The cost of one modern heavy bomber is this: a modern brick school in more than 30 cities. We pay for a single fighter with a half million bushels of wheat. We pay for a single destroyer with new homes that could have housed more than 8,000 people..."

President Dwight Eisenhower, 1953

InvisibleDark_Star
train driver pervading a desktop
Male User Gallery

Loc: Uranus
    #3609906 - 01/10/05 08:42 PM (19 years, 3 months ago)

Quote:

cadam said:
I just don't see how people can do it on 3 grams dry, IMPOSSIBLE, you may think you are, that's coz you choose to!!

Dsagree, you're not taking potency into consideration. There are shrooms so strong that a pile of tiny caps the size of a half dollar is as heavy as a quarter of average shrooms. I've personally gotten to level 5 off eighths before....."you can no longer see anything with your eyes open, just bright colours." That's right on...level 5 means ego-death, no self, no reality, just the All.  :laugh: I don't put much stock into the level system anyway....to me, psychedelic experiences are so complex and out there, rating them on a level scale is impossible.  :sun:

--------------------

InvisibleSupernova
Stranger
Male
Re: Level 5 [Re: Dark_Star]
    #3610000 - 01/10/05 09:02 PM (19 years, 3 months ago)

I just don't want to have to work that hard for it. Take 20 grams dry and you'll get there without any problem. No f'ing around.

InvisibleDark_Star
Male User Gallery

Re: Level 5 [Re: Supernova]
    #3610508 - 01/10/05 10:58 PM (19 years, 3 months ago)

:lol: :lol: :lol: Or take an eighth and smoke some 5 Me0-DMT at the peak.  :nut: :sun:

--------------------

Offlineskullfarmer1979
shamanator
Re: Level 5 [Re: Dark_Star]
    #3611608 - 01/11/05 06:47 AM (19 years, 3 months ago)

if your gonna be smoking the 5-meo,you wouldn't need the shrooms.i dare anyone to smoke 30mgs 5-meo and try not to have a level 5. :blush:  it may be short lived,but still an un mistakable level 5.
i personally believe in the rating scale.i have found that with good quality shrooms grown in the right conditions and picked at the right time+ low tolarance, you can dose yourself and achive the level your looking for 95% of the time. the other 5% is the mental variable .sometimes things surface that you have no control over that diminishes your trip or heightens it.

--------------------

Offlinespreaded
always beprepared

#3612450 - 01/11/05 11:56 AM (19 years, 3 months ago)

I was at a STS9 show late 2003. I am just there to listen, not really even thinking about getting messed up by an means, for I am having a pretty good time without any of that help. Its not long before I am handed a rather large chocolate, about the size of a half snickers bar. I gladly take the chocolate, thank the person and eat it. I was thinking too myself that just this chocolate aint gonna do much. I was feeling quite normal till I stood up. I couldnt see anything but white light. The whole time I was front row on the balcony, and the rail was rather low. I still had my own safety on my mind so falling was a great consequence, but I couldnt see... This is when the vision started. I wont go there. I made it back safe. Somehow I figured out how to sit back down without falling too my doom. I really have no clue how I made it bck out.
Now all I can figure is this was such a deep trip because I was not expecting it, or the chocolate was badass. Sound like a L5?

Dark Star... i seen that blotter paper before.. still got it :tripping: :tripping:

--------------------

Offlinepainloc21
Dumb Ass
    #3612585 - 01/11/05 12:21 PM (19 years, 3 months ago)

The cubes i ate must have sucked ass cause i have nevr been past a level 3 and i have eaten up to 10-12 grams dry at one time. The only thing i can think is that they must have been way old and stored improperly. Hopefully these i am growing will be better

InvisibleSupernova
Stranger
Male
Re: Level 5 [Re: painloc21]
    #3612623 - 01/11/05 12:28 PM (19 years, 3 months ago)

Quote:

painloc21 said:
The cubes i ate must have sucked ass cause i have nevr been past a level 3 and i have eaten up to 10-12 grams dry at one time. The only thing i can think is that they must have been way old and stored improperly. Hopefully these i am growing will be better

Next time brew a tea using 80 grams (fresh) of the ones you are growing.

Offlinepainloc21
Dumb Ass
    #3612641 - 01/11/05 12:32 PM (19 years, 3 months ago)

Is there a tek for brewing the tea. I want to make sure i do it right

Offlinespreaded
always beprepared

#3612757 - 01/11/05 12:58 PM (19 years, 3 months ago)

I never accually boil em. I just pour the hot water on top of em , strain, repeat if possible.

--------------------

InvisibleSupernova
Stranger
Male
    #3612804 - 01/11/05 01:07 PM (19 years, 3 months ago)

My tek is to start boiling a pint of water. Throw in your shrooms and let them simmer on low heat for 5 minutes. Turn it off and let them sit in the water until cooled. Strain and squeeze out all the liquid. I mix the liquid with lemon juice and splenda and guzzle. You should have about a cup and a half of liquid. Works everytime.

note, the carcasses may still have some magic in them. You can do another boil with less water and get some more out of them more than likely.

InvisibleHendostan
I'm a teapot

#3612903 - 01/11/05 01:28 PM (19 years, 3 months ago)

exactly what he said ^^^ only you can use that water in whatever hot beverage you like best...i personally use hot chocolate most of the time. peppermint tea is good too, since peppermint helps calm your stomach.

OfflineGinseng1
Elegant Universe
 User Gallery

#3613030 - 01/11/05 01:59 PM (19 years, 3 months ago)

I believe I had a level 5 trip, but didn't experience what I was supposed to.

I fought the trip extremely hard, and ended up hallucinating so hard that I was in hell with other evil souls, and I couldn't differentiate between real objects and hallucinations, my body and the atmosphere. I couldn't talk and had no concept of reality.

I should have experienced ego-loss, but I fought it SO hard that it resulted in the worst experience of my life. I wasn't thinking of ego-loss at the time but that I was dying. I was faced with some of the most important lessons which I had ignored before and had not given the time. Mainly the nature of the western political systems today, which alot of us are part of and were born into. My state of mind had to change for the better, and it did.

Damn... I should have prepared more for that one...

--------------------
Flowing through beginningless time since time without beginning...

InvisiblezSDMF
Stranger
 User Gallery

Loc: lost in nothing
    #3613362 - 01/11/05 03:14 PM (19 years, 3 months ago)

Quote:

cadam said:
Hmmmm i just don't see how someone can be that affected by them, and all mushrooms have a dif content of psilocybin, you never know how much your taking, it's nature, but, doing it over a period of several months taking the same dose, i am pretty sure not all the doses will be weak, so he hit level 5 on 30 g, he was completely on another planet, not just seeing things completely different, he literally didn't know where he was?? Too many people think they have a level 5 trip when its mearly a 3 hitting a 4, level 5 is where you can no longer see nothing but space, and that's when your eyes are open

the first time i "tripped" i ate a mixture of fresh cubes and cope cyans straight out the cowshit. now, when i say ate, i mean literally ate. i ate until my stomach told me i was FULL. no clue on weight, but it was ALOT. like, three times the amount of shrooms in a dried 1/8. i tripped no doubt, colorful patterns, moving/breathing/morphing/melting walls, faces would get distorted and blurred.. and even disappear..

hell, when I even looked into a mirror, i saw myself physically age and i thought "wow, i'm only young ONCE, no point in rushing growing up"

however, as deep and shit as that was, i could walk, talk, and get along just fine. i'm sure if i had to drive home(not that i would even consider it) i could do so and pass various cops without any suspiscion, what so ever.

NOW, if I ate that many shrooms right now it'd blow me away. i would reach beyond ego death. but I know i consumed way more than my fare share that day, and i was very much coherant and in toutch with reality.

that being said, the amount you eat is NOTHING. it's all about what you go into the trip with. with a mindset hellbent on saying its impossible, you'll never be able to reach ego death on a low dose. open up a bit and clear your mind.. meditate. THEN take a low dose. i bet it would kick the shit out of your theories on dose

Invisiblemecreateme
YoUisMEEMsiUoY
Male User Gallery

Re: Level 5 [Re: zSDMF]
    #3614114 - 01/11/05 06:23 PM (19 years, 3 months ago)

Well said. Many new trippers just can't understand this unless they have tried it. It defies all logic but it is so, so true.

--------------------

InvisibleDark_Star
Male User Gallery

Re: Level 5 [Re: Ginseng1]
    #3614502 - 01/11/05 07:47 PM (19 years, 3 months ago)

Quote:

Ginseng1 said:
I believe I had a level 5 trip, but didn't experience what I was supposed to.

I fought the trip extremely hard, and ended up hallucinating so hard that I was in hell with other evil souls, and I couldn't differentiate between real objects and hallucinations, my body and the atmosphere. I couldn't talk and had no concept of reality.

I should have experienced ego-loss, but I fought it SO hard that it resulted in the worst experience of my life. I wasn't thinking of ego-loss at the time but that I was dying. I was faced with some of the most important lessons which I had ignored before and had not given the time. Mainly the nature of the western political systems today, which alot of us are part of and were born into. My state of mind had to change for the better, and it did.

Damn... I should have prepared more for that one...

Damn, that sounds exactly like a trip I had once........

--------------------

Offlinespread8out
rescue toaster

Loc: Tennessee
    #3614819 - 01/11/05 09:11 PM (19 years, 3 months ago)

I don't think a leveling system should be used for tripping. Since every time you trip you are taking the amount that's just right, gaging seems kinda pointless. Assigning a number to the "power" of the trip juss seems wrong. However, it would be cool if the system were actually a little more clear and we could use our trips as parallels to some sort of asian card game. "Oh yeah!? Well yesterday I had a level 4 whopper and Terence only had a level 2. He said it was a 5 but it sooo wasn't."

OfflineZirus666
Shpongled.

Loc: U.K.
Re: Level 5 [Re: spread8out]
    #3615029 - 01/11/05 09:51 PM (19 years, 3 months ago)

Quote:

spread8out said:
I don't think a leveling system should be used for tripping. Since every time you trip you are taking the amount that's just right, gaging seems kinda pointless. Assigning a number to the "power" of the trip juss seems wrong. However, it would be cool if the system were actually a little more clear and we could use our trips as parallels to some sort of asian card game. "Oh yeah!? Well yesterday I had a level 4 whopper and Terence only had a level 2. He said it was a 5 but it sooo wasn't."

Well I think the lvling system does work in that if you look at it for what it is, a depiction of what is happening to your senses and nothing more.
Using meditation, age old techniques to trip as the experianced tripped will do, intentionaly by using the exact techniques as they read about or by techniquyes they simply "learned" from tripping on shrooms itself then of course you can reach a higher lvl on less shrooms, i mean fuck, people have been doing it without psychedelics at all for years lol.

So, heres my personal lvling system to describe the change in sensory perception.
Also id like to point out that the degrees of a lvl are larger the higher the lvl, so a lvl 1 has little varient whereas a lvl 3 has a quite big difference between a low and high lvl 3.

1 (Threshold):- A slight change in perception, things appear to be organic, alive, no movement but the look and feeling (only time ill use this term) from ogjects is changed/heightened.
A simple stage, very little varients in it as in

2:- woodgrain moves, looking at something your perception of it shows that it is moving or flowing.
Degrees are tyhat it takes time looking at something for it to move or it moves instantly, everything flows all the time.

3:- Colours come into play, early lvl is that everything flows and theres a faint almost superimposed faint rainbow covering the ceiling and to the high lvl 3 where everythings flowing fast as an oceon of colours, massive in depth rainbows are part of everything, geometrics trake on constructiveness such as faces.
The most extreem of this lvl is where it starts changing to the next lvl, where objects are so visual that they almost look as though they are trying tio change into something else, things dissapearing are at this very high end lvl 3.

4:- Things begin to talk, auditory is where i class this lvl starting, object morph into other objects, faces become entitys 2d and then into 3d open eye.
i have nvr been here but i would class the high and low lvls of this stage as being...
---Low:- object morph into a different object, faces seem to take a form of a being and seem to exist on theyre own right,starting to hear faint sounds.
---High:- Entitys are fully 3 dimensional/object talk to you in full force, things after looking at for a time appear not only to morph but move fromone place in the room to another-full halucination, partial egoloss.

5:- Visuals become so intence that the real world itself is completely removed, what was a room with a table is now a desert scene with a large rock nearby for instance, complete egoloss, moving out of body and joining the oneness.

To summerise...

1 (Threshold):- The world appears fresh/organic/alive/different yet the same and static.

2:- The grain on wood appears to flow and move, rippl,es appear in solid flat surfaces.

3:- Colours make an appearance.

4:- Auditory halucinations begin, hearing sounds or speech/sentances/teachings, part loss of self.

5:- Reality is left behind and you move into a new dimension. The self is completely dissolved and you become one with everything.

Thats, at least, how i define the definute differnces between each lvl, as I said, they have massive degrees within each and experianced users camn attain the higher lvls on lower doses as and when they desire because they know how to tune theyre mind to it.... I`ve melted away on 3g which i couldnt before on 6g but I wouldnt call it a lvl5, just a different lvl 3, but thats me heh....

--------------------
Spotted dowhaters shpongled trollywognogs!
-------------------------------------------------------------------
Go on! Make a sentance I dare ya! eheheh
If you like UO www.novusopiate.com

OfflineZirus666
Shpongled.

#3615099 - 01/11/05 10:01 PM (19 years, 3 months ago)

To  summerise even more...

1:- you know you have taken something, but there are no changes to reality itself just things seem more interesting/organic.

2:- Movement.

3:- Colours.

4:- Auditory.

5:- Reality jump.

So I know ive never lvl4`ed because ive never heard something that wasnt there :smile: And people shouold know they havnt lvl 5ed if they still know "I" and see real things :smile:

--------------------

Invisiblemecreateme
YoUisMEEMsiUoY
Male User Gallery

Re: Level 5 [Re: Zirus666]
    #3615602 - 01/11/05 11:10 PM (19 years, 3 months ago)

Well, I know the "I" but it isn't the same one as me. You know what I mean? I am there, but "I" am not.

Also, I wouldn't include anything in my trip guide that I hadn't experienced first hand.

--------------------

Offlinecadam
The Extremist

#3616758 - 01/12/05 04:58 AM (19 years, 3 months ago)

Zirus very nice post!!! I completley agree with you! going on your scale i have only ever had a level 3 trip, which makes sense, sometimes having a high tolerance can be so annoying! I barely make it to level 1 with 20 grams copelandia

--------------------

Invisiblemecreateme
YoUisMEEMsiUoY
Male User Gallery

#3618173 - 01/12/05 01:27 PM (19 years, 3 months ago)

"doing it over a period of several months taking the same dose, i am pretty sure not all the doses will be weak"

What does that have to do with anything? Yeah, anybody could tell after eating mushrooms over a period of several months that not all their doses will be weak. Last I checked, we were talking about different mushrooms that different people get and whether or not that could get them to level five.

I think your full of shit. Besides, where the fuck do you get off telling people that thier experience wasn't a level five when you have never had one before. You are talking out your ass. Check your bullshit at the door, dude.

It seems you have some experience with tripping, but don't act like the fucking end all be all of mushroom eaters. That you can achieve a level five on a low dose is testament to the power of the human mind. I see psilocybin as an unlocking tool, instead of drug to consume in large amounts so that my vision will be completely obstructed. Is that all you want from it? Seems like you just want to get fucked up. Sounds like you would be better off huffing some gas in a shed, or better yet spray paint. :thumbup:

--------------------

InvisibleHendostan
I'm a teapot

#3618269 - 01/12/05 01:41 PM (19 years, 3 months ago)

dude, chill

OfflineZirus666
Shpongled.

#3618343 - 01/12/05 01:54 PM (19 years, 3 months ago)

Ya mecreateme, my scale includes what I havn`t experianced first hand but it is based on what ive read and heard for the higher doses/experiances.... I created it mearly for myself to understand whats involved and more than that to help my newcommer friends irl understand how far psychedelics can take you and not to be scared if they experiance sopmething they havn`t b4 on them ect :smile:

--------------------

Invisiblemecreateme
YoUisMEEMsiUoY
Male User Gallery

Re: Level 5 [Re: Zirus666]
    #3618759 - 01/12/05 02:58 PM (19 years, 3 months ago)

I just don't like the way cadam is putting the mushroom down.
I understand where your coming from Zirius, that is a very important thing to be able to do. Helping reassure friends is something that almost all shroomers have to do. I especially hate it when people complain of experiencing something they have never heard of on the trip scale. Like the scale is right about all the experiences? No way, it is only a rough guide, and rather incomplete in my experience. More people should go out on a limb like Zirius and make their own scale. My own personal scale is only one level. :grin:

--------------------

Offlinecadam
The Extremist

#3618803 - 01/12/05 03:06 PM (19 years, 3 months ago)

somebody got out of the wrong side of the bed today. try having my bodys filter system, my body filders out the active chemicals quicker, i cannot help that can i, i said at the start, this is a discussion not an argument, somebody dropped their toy out their pram

--------------------

Invisiblemecreateme
YoUisMEEMsiUoY
Male User Gallery

#3618856 - 01/12/05 03:20 PM (19 years, 3 months ago)

Possibly but that doesn't change the fact that you direspect the mushroom.

And I, like you, used to think I had a high tolerance. My first dose was on five dried grams of cubes, and I tripped for maybe three hours, if you want a level three. I have also eaten much higher doses as well as lower doses. I post from my personal experience. Everyone's body filters out the chemicals quickly. Just look at the duration of most trips, from two to six hours. That is pretty quick. Didn't mean to make it into an arguement, just can't stand someone putting down the mushroom. Besides I thought the arguement was about dosage, you saying how no one can get to level five on three grams. And you seem to just refuse what everyone says about getting there on a low dose. It just doesn't seem like you are disscussing much except how a low dose couldn't give you a level five. You seem to be boasting, that is all.

Also, could you explain that what a pram is?

--------------------

Offlinecadam
The Extremist

#3619218 - 01/12/05 04:19 PM (19 years, 3 months ago)

a pram is what a baby gets pushed about in LOL, you need to chill out, i need explaining how can somebody loose connectivity with reallity on 3 grams dry and not be able to come back to reallity for 4 hours, is it possible, how many people have had that happen???

--------------------

Invisiblejux
I'm better thanan STD!

#3619331 - 01/12/05 04:35 PM (19 years, 3 months ago)

Quote:

cadam said:
Ok why do people keep saying they have/are having a level 5 trip??
If you can still see REAL objects it is not a level 5 trip, if you can still pick up objects in reality then it is not a level 5 trip. You will know when you have had a real level 5 trip when you can no longer see anything with your eyes open, just bright colours.

Not being moody, I just don't see how people can do it on 3 grams dry, IMPOSSIBLE, you may think you are, that's coz you choose to!!

I was able to achieve a level 5 trip off of about 3.5g through meditation and fasting. I imagine someone more experienced than myself could do it with 3g.

--------------------

Offlinecadam
The Extremist

Re: Level 5 [Re: jux]
    #3619482 - 01/12/05 04:59 PM (19 years, 3 months ago)

like i said any1 agree or disagree, and getting to a level 5 on a low dose is probally possible, but you can snap out of it i take, thats what i am trying to get at

--------------------

Invisiblemecreateme
YoUisMEEMsiUoY
Male User Gallery

#3619751 - 01/12/05 05:59 PM (19 years, 3 months ago)

Well, that makes much more sense.
Never was I arguing that you stayed in a level five for your entire trip. I think I might have said earlier, it comes after three or so hours into the trip. Then maybe you are there for an hour or two. That was my last three gram dose in the woods with my friends. Of course you are not in a level five for the whole duration of the trip. There is almost no way to do that. If there is, I have never heard of it.
Even on higher doses, I have had better effects with some of my low doses. Also, doses have not affected me before, like I took the cubensis and nothing happened.

Have you ever tripped out in the woods or somewhere beautiful in nature?
That is definitely a setting that will potentiate your trip. I think that is where you are going to need to go if you want to trip out as much as possible. The woods at night!!

What country are you from, I have never heard of a pram. Did you stop to think that some people don't use the same language as you?

You seem to have changed from what your original post was about, but that doesn't matter. That, about the snapping out, is mostly correct. Most of the time on a low dose you can recollect yourself. But, sometimes it is torrential and will hit you like a ton of bricks. And you just better give up then, cause if you don't your ego will drag you into your own psychedelic hell.

--------------------

OfflineMeThoD
MeThoD

#3620710 - 01/12/05 09:03 PM (19 years, 3 months ago)

What if you could see things from reality, but everything was severely fucked up? Like not being able to tell what something is, whether something is actually there, where or not something is actually moving, and whether or not your little brother is a zombie.

Thats at least a level 4.

--------------------
Every empty bowl must be filled, and a full bowl must always be emptied.

OfflineDarkFluFFy
Vapid Soul

Re: Level 5 [Re: MeThoD]
    #3621008 - 01/12/05 09:59 PM (19 years, 3 months ago)

god damn these post are long!

InvisibleDark_Star
Male User Gallery

Re: Level 5 [Re: MeThoD]
    #3621144 - 01/12/05 10:20 PM (19 years, 3 months ago)

That's a high level 4.

--------------------

Offlineskullfarmer1979
shamanator
    #3622465 - 01/13/05 06:35 AM (19 years, 3 months ago)

i finally agree with you about something cadam.even though you know nothing about it personally.you cannot hit a level 5 and stay there unless you take a high dose(5+dry grams).if you can focus enough to meditate,your not at a level 5.level 5 is so far past meditation there is no scale to measure it by.

--------------------

Offlinethe_phoenix
Stranger

Loc: Montreal, Quebec, Canada
    #3622788 - 01/13/05 09:45 AM (19 years, 3 months ago)

Like others have said, it isn't about the dose, it's about *YOU*. For some people, "the goal" is to reach a level five trip...if they keep up this attitude they'll need one hell of a dose, and it likely *won't* be an enjoyable experience. You can't desire a level five trip as a goal because that emplies there's an "I" that desires it. It's this very "I" that's completely dissolved in level five trips.

The key word is *surrender*. Many people want level five trips, but are they willing to surrender every single thing they've ever worked for, all their desires and accomplishments, and the entire world around them? Are they willing to accept that it's all merely symbolism, pointing to something greater? To experience this greatness, you must move beyond the symbolism.

If you want to have a level five trip to prove to yourself or others that you can handle it, then it'll blow up in your face, guaranteed, per the very nature of the dynamics of the trip. Ego loss is about *DEATH* and can be very scary if you cling to life, or more accurately, physical human life where your consciousness is independant from others'. If this seems scary to you then first work to overcome death, to surrender your need for life to the fundamental consciousness in which there is no distinction between you and I. You don't really exist, you know.

Once you've given up all these trivial goals, then you can experience the bliss of ego death. Just be clear what it emplies: individuality is limiting, confining, and perverting; life is suffering; death is blissful liberation.

Life is wonderful!!!! :mushroom2: :mushroom2: :mushroom2:

Offlinecadam
The Extremist

Re: Level 5 [Re: the_phoenix]
    #3623625 - 01/13/05 02:05 PM (19 years, 3 months ago)

i think skull farmer has finally understood my point! I personalyl think that the level system is simply something you cannot control, a pure level 5 trip to me is something you can not turn backwards, you can not snap out of it, your stuck, not.............oh let me get a can of coke for abit and then i will go back to my level 5 :P

--------------------

Invisiblejux
I'm better thanan STD!

#3625203 - 01/13/05 07:47 PM (19 years, 3 months ago)

Quote:

skullfarmer1979 said:
i finally agree with you about something cadam.even though you know nothing about it personally.you cannot hit a level 5 and stay there unless you take a high dose(5+dry grams).if you can focus enough to meditate,your not at a level 5.level 5 is so far past meditation there is no scale to measure it by.

first off. Meditation takes place prior to the trip and during the come up. You meditate to clear the mind. A clear mind will be devoid of self. This allows one to catapult up into a level 5 trip easier.
Meditation was not possible once level 5 was reached. But then again, it wasn't needed.

If you hit a level 5 you must stay there for some length of time. I'm not sure what you mean by not being able to stay there except on larger doses. If you are there, then time will elapse and you will stay there for at least some duration of time.

--------------------

Offlineskullfarmer1979
shamanator
Re: Level 5 [Re: jux]
    #3627502 - 01/14/05 06:35 AM (19 years, 3 months ago)

i was talking about the way some people are saying they can hit a level 5 on 3 or so grams and can come down when they want to.if you take 5+ grams,you can forget about coming down when you want to.

--------------------

Invisiblemecreateme
YoUisMEEMsiUoY
Male User Gallery

#3627854 - 01/14/05 10:42 AM (19 years, 3 months ago)

To tell the truth none of us can say for sure how 5+ grams will affect someone. More than likely, it will blow you away and you will be up in level five for what seems like an eternity, so there is not reason to say how long you were there.  Time doesn't mean anything in the here and now. If they were very shitty shrooms, you could trip for like an hour or two and be left with a dissapointed feeling. This whole thread kind of seems like people are arguing different things, and things that are impossible to argue about. Though there have been some good posts on here, this thread is ultimately all jumbled up. :rolleyes:

--------------------

Offlinewrestler_az
PsiLLy BiLLy
Male User Gallery

Loc: day dreams of a mad man
    #3629489 - 01/14/05 06:04 PM (19 years, 3 months ago)

Quote:

cadam said:
I understand that, but what your saying is that some peopel can take 2 grams and loose complete connectivity with reality all together, I very much doubt it! :P

been there....well, 2.5 grams actually. theres alot more variables involved in determining the intensity of a trip than just size of your dose. i learned that during this trip.

--------------------
how's your WOW?

Edited by yageman (04/20/06 4:20 PM) 

Offlineluckygat
Stranger
Re: Level 5 [Re: wrestler_az]
    #3631245 - 01/15/05 01:28 PM (19 years, 3 months ago)

The only time i have had a level 5 trip is when i had 5-meo.

Edited by luckygat (01/15/05 01:29 PM)

OfflineSneezingPenis
ACHOOOOOOOOO!!!!!111!
 User Gallery
Re: Level 5 [Re: luckygat]
    #3631922 - 01/15/05 04:38 PM (19 years, 3 months ago)

you should try "Level: sideways" it is far beyond level 1-5, and no, you cant reach it with only 3 dried grams.

I agree with cadam, no matter how potent the mushrooms are, 3 dried grams isnt going to get you to a lvl 5 state by itself. Maybe the use of an MAOI or some other psycho drug has something to do with these miraculous 3 gram lvl 5's.

OfflinePsiledehysp
second mushroomto the left
 User Gallery

Loc: inside out
Re: Level 5 [Re: SneezingPenis]
    #3631959 - 01/15/05 04:47 PM (19 years, 3 months ago)

So how come meditation get you to a level 5 along with 0.0 grams?

--------------------
Who looks outside, dreams; who looks inside, awakes.
- Carl Gustav Jung

Offlineskullfarmer1979
shamanator
Re: Level 5 [Re: Psiledehysp]
    #3631996 - 01/15/05 04:54 PM (19 years, 3 months ago)

are you saying that meditation has a rating scale also??!have we gone rate crazy?if you can achive a level 5 shroom trip on o.oog shrooms you might need to get your head checked.

--------------------

OfflineSneezingPenis
ACHOOOOOOOOO!!!!!111!
 User Gallery
    #3632019 - 01/15/05 04:58 PM (19 years, 3 months ago)

in my experiences, meditation tripping and mushroom tripping aren't the same. Just like acid trips, and mushrooms trips aren't anywhere the same, one is digital, one is analog. If i could reach the same results with just meditation, i wouldnt go through the effort of growing and eating mushrooms. Mushrooms give me an angle on presumed reality and perceptions that i cant attain with just meditation.

OfflinePsiledehysp
 User Gallery

#3632023 - 01/15/05 04:59 PM (19 years, 3 months ago)

Thanx for a kind words, As for scale, 1 - 4 is a psychedelics specific scale, no doubt. But level 5 is not about halucinations etc. but it is egodeath, as in meditation but differently. I guess with mushrooms you can get a lot of confusion and other things that are just side effects. What makes level 5 a true level 5 can be - as I see it - achived in meditation.

But what do I know anyway...

--------------------
- Carl Gustav Jung

OfflinePsiledehysp
 User Gallery

#3632032 - 01/15/05 05:01 PM (19 years, 3 months ago)

But experienced people say that with meditation they get where they couldnt go with just psychedelics :smile:

--------------------
- Carl Gustav Jung

OfflinePsiledehysp
 User Gallery

#3632047 - 01/15/05 05:04 PM (19 years, 3 months ago)

By the way, its time for my meditation, so~I`ll go now - I`v just started 4 days ago so I`m not there yet, but I have written above from my limited understanding of what meditation is and what a level 5 experience is.

--------------------
- Carl Gustav Jung

Anonymous

Re: Level 5 *DELETED* [Re: Psiledehysp]
    #3632074 - 01/15/05 05:10 PM (19 years, 3 months ago)

Post deleted by PsiloPsychic

Reason for deletion: .

Invisiblemecreateme
YoUisMEEMsiUoY
Male User Gallery

#3632426 - 01/15/05 06:38 PM (19 years, 3 months ago)

Right.
Agreeing with Cadam shows how much experience you have with it.
You cannot tell PsiloPsychic and I the experiences we had we not what we thought. I have been there, to the outer reaches, they look so far, cause when you get far enough, you are back where you were. And yes, using something I like to call kick ass cubensis mushrooms, you can get to any level you want on a solid three dried grams. The trick is, having experience. For most people, it takes a whole lot more than three grams to break their ego. They complain of only tripping a little on a low dose and being irritated at not getting good "visuals," as if those mattered. The effects of psilocybin can sometimes be very subtle and some people need a huge amount to blow themselves away. This is misleading cause you do not need this kind of dose any more. You can achieve the same with a smaller amount. As was said before, try it before you knock it.

--------------------

Offlineswampthing
audioboy

Loc: SE Michigan
    #3632981 - 01/15/05 08:59 PM (19 years, 3 months ago)

Zirus...i dont see why'audiotory' is the lvl4 atribute

i ate only a third of an eigth and the first thing i noticed was that what turned out to be a bassrattling subwoofer, was to me, a horse raspberrying (or whatever that sound is called... neying?)

but since i havnt had a lvl4, maybe i dun understand

--------------------
-------------------
peace with everystep

OfflineDivided_Sky
Ten ThousandThings

Loc: The Shining Void
    #3632985 - 01/15/05 08:59 PM (19 years, 3 months ago)

I think you guys are getting egoloss confused with total loss of reality and ego death. Ego loss is possible on low doses, or in meditation while sober. Level 5 as described as something that completely defies space, time, identity, and all physical reality is different.

--------------------
1. "After an hour I wasn't feeling anything so I decided to take another..."
2. "We were feeling pretty good so we decided to smoke a few bowls..."
3. "I had to be real quiet because my parents were asleep upstairs..."

Offlineswampthing
audioboy

Loc: SE Michigan
red bread for your rain colored coat hanger [Re: Divided_Sky]
    #3633066 - 01/15/05 09:14 PM (19 years, 3 months ago)

this is about people writing reports as lvl5, but after reading them,they dont sound lvl5.... so why are people debating a bunch of other shit? ...to each their own, get over it!

ya i agree with dividedsky,egoloss is common(it doesnt take much),like my limbs dont seem to be 'mine' and id rather not go by my birthname and blah blah blah i dont care if im wet and muddy! call me coleslaw!!

--------------------
-------------------
peace with everystep

Invisiblemecreateme
YoUisMEEMsiUoY
Male User Gallery

Re: red bread for your rain colored coat hanger [Re: Divided_Sky]
    #3633615 - 01/15/05 11:19 PM (19 years, 3 months ago)

No, sorry you are wrong, or are you right? In your mind you are right, in my mind you are wrong. I have eaten very high doses, up to nine dried grams, and I have been shown all there is to see, well enough to know I don't know anything. Yes all physical reality is different but not from what you are. You become the universe, like you rightly are, you are no longer differentiated into your human form. I agree it is easy to just forget who you are, that comes first for me. Then later, after hours of tripping in the peak of my trip, I dip into a level five state of ultimate oneness for about an hour or two. I have been able to achieve this same effect from lower doses, I just had to tune in on it, and you have to want it but most people don't like my sig says. Ego loss, a forgetting, is different from ego death if you ask me. In ego death there is absolutely no you, just the divine one that some call God, others call the Universe. Whatever you term it, it is all there is, was and ever will be. The Beatles say call it love. Whatever you do you just gotta let it be. :sun:

I think John Lilly uses the Guirdjeff system of altered consciousness and if anyone knows that, I was at a +3 :thumbup: as well as a -3. :thumbdown: Both are the highest forms of being in the Essense, or what you truly are: infinty. +3 is the desirable kind, where everything is full of absolute meaning, where everything is a divine message from the one. -3 is more like psychedelic hell, the void, it is the hell of your own making, you are your own worst enemy, everything is meaningless, out of contact with God. It is common to be in both of these at times in the trip. As happened to me, I had the mystical union with everything that was: "I don't know why but I love everything!" Then about an two hours later, I was seeing how I trapped myself in the way I acted, chose to reserve myself, was wasting my life. I realized I was in a hell of my own making, and then I entered eternity and spent a lifetime perusing the labyrinths of my mind. Everything gets boring when you are your own best friend. Seeing various aspects of myself, some that I enjoyed and many that I couldn't stand. What did they say in school, would you like to live in a world where everyone is the same? We do live in that world.
If you ask me people have alot of -3 expriences on mushrooms.

Nothing is confused here, but I bet you don't think that... :crazy2:

--------------------

OfflineMeThoD
MeThoD

Re: red bread for your rain colored coat hanger [Re: mecreateme]
    #3633740 - 01/16/05 12:01 AM (19 years, 3 months ago)

I've never had ego death. I've had multiple splits of the ego, which resulted in fun conversations with "myself" in the mirror.

What level of ego loss would it be if I thought I was not a single mind, but part of a conciousness that involved all nature?

--------------------

Offlineexclusive58
illegal alien

Re: red bread for your rain colored coat hanger [Re: MeThoD]
    #3648405 - 01/19/05 01:29 PM (19 years, 2 months ago)

Personally, I'm like Clone, I've taken shrooms 6 times and I haven't been to level 5 before, but i'm slowly making my way up there.

I've got a question to those who claim are able to achieve level 5 or egodeath whime meditating;
Which was the first time you experienced ego-loss..with shrooms or with meditation?

I guess the answer is with mushrooms..So would you say that shrooms taught you how to reach egodeath? Was kinda like this: shrooms took your hand to show you how, in order for you to be able to do it on your own?

--------------------

Invisiblemecreateme
YoUisMEEMsiUoY
Male User Gallery

Re: red bread for your rain colored coat hanger [Re: exclusive58]
    #3648459 - 01/19/05 01:40 PM (19 years, 2 months ago)

Exactly right exclusive58.
The mushrooms merely shows you the way. Once you know that a place like that exists, it is not so hard to get back there. I, myself, have never been able to get to this place without some sort of chemical key(e.g. psilocybin, salvia.) The psychedelic seems to act like a key to your mind. I have yet to be able to do it on my own, but that is what things such as meditation and mantra are for. You also need to be in peak physical shape to experience these altered forms of consciousness on your own without mushrooms.

--------------------

OfflinePsiledehysp
 User Gallery

Re: red bread for your rain colored coat hanger [Re: exclusive58]
    #3648547 - 01/19/05 01:56 PM (19 years, 2 months ago)

I would also like to hear answers to your question, exclusive. I have been recently researching this subject here on shroomery and this is how I understand it so far (from my limited theoretical view):

Ethogens can be only a way to short term enlightenment (seeing/experiencing the ultimate truth during egodeath experience) and meditation is a way of life, way of being aware all the time.

En example was given that meditation is a path - like climbing a mountain - mushrooms can take you to the top (enlightenment) but in a few hours you are back where you began. Meditation is climbing there, for long years perhaps, but as high you actually are - you don`t fall back.

As I understand it, being there before on ethogens, may help you know where you are heading, how should it be, but still you have practice meditation every day for a long time to get there. But is it any shorter than if you havent been there before - I sure hope so, but I`m willing to climb anyway.

--------------------
- Carl Gustav Jung

Invisiblemecreateme
YoUisMEEMsiUoY
Male User Gallery

Re: red bread for your rain colored coat hanger [Re: Psiledehysp]
    #3648990 - 01/19/05 03:31 PM (19 years, 2 months ago)

The answer is yes.

--------------------

Offlinecadam
The Extremist

#3649560 - 01/19/05 05:13 PM (19 years, 2 months ago)

yay my post hit over 1000 hits!!! anyone had a level 5 recently? me and my mates are guna trip on sataday while trying to play monopoly, 2 of them have never tripped before, it's gona be soo much fun!!

--------------------

OfflineNormorsch2
Stranger
Re: red bread for your rain colored coat hanger [Re: cadam]
    #3650238 - 01/19/05 07:24 PM (19 years, 2 months ago)

I wonder how many times people like Syd Barrett, Roky Erickson and Skye Saxon achieved Level 5 before they permanently checked out to lunch. I used to see these guys around Berzerkeley, muttering to trees, eating out of garbage cans, asking dogs for the time of day, etc. and generally pissing and shitting all over themselves in a psychotic stupor.

There was one guy named "Wink" -- the story goes that he took 22 hits of acid at one time and it permanently warped his brain Big Time. He used to wander around Berkeley for months on end in the same clothes until they literally rotted off his body and he'd get arrested for indecent exposure. It was almost comical -- he'd wear high top sneakers until he wore the soles completely out -- I mean completely -- he'd be walking around with bare feet with the tops of his shoes still tied on!!!

Finally, somebody got him some psychiatric "help" -- but when he finally started coming out of his psychosis he apparently decided to end it all, so he threw himself in front of a moving BART train.

Level 5 -- GAME OVER!!!

InvisibleDark_Star
Male User Gallery

Re: red bread for your rain colored coat hanger [Re: Normorsch2]
    #3650311 - 01/19/05 07:37 PM (19 years, 2 months ago)

:rolleyes:  Just because a few people go nuts doesn't mean it's bad.......If we even tried to list the people who had level 5 experiences and had their lives changed for the better you could spend years reading it and still never get to the end....

--------------------

Offlinerdnp2035
Stranger

Re: red bread for your rain colored coat hanger [Re: Dark_Star]
    #3651106 - 01/19/05 10:52 PM (19 years, 2 months ago)

Sure, you can come back and be an organic farmer musican, living in the woods..talking to the birds. But, there is a harshness to a death experience. What's the point? You've already died, your existance in this world is fragmented and commuication is difficult.
People going through that kind of intensity need a craft to perfect over eternity and a supportive enviroment of like minded people...assuming they are real..

Invisiblejux
I'm better thanan STD!

Re: red bread for your rain colored coat hanger [Re: rdnp2035]
    #3651148 - 01/19/05 10:58 PM (19 years, 2 months ago)

they are real if you believe them to be so

--------------------

Offlineskullfarmer1979
shamanator
    #3653537 - 01/20/05 12:48 PM (19 years, 2 months ago)

that is the reason i don't seek the level 5 anymore.i worry about losing my mind, my job,my g/f and everything i've worked so hard to have.i've been to the abyss/void/god what ever u want to call it and i still have my sanity,well sort of. :confused:
now that i can go the dmt route,i feel better about pushing the envelope.a level 5 shroom trip is very taxing and you can only learn so much and you start chasing your tail.

--------------------

Invisiblemecreateme
YoUisMEEMsiUoY
Male User Gallery

Re: red bread for your rain colored coat hanger [Re: skullfarmer1979]
    #3653671 - 01/20/05 01:34 PM (19 years, 2 months ago)

You prefer DMT cause it is not so taxing as shrooms?
I have never done DMT but I hear it puts most stuff to shame in its intensity and power.Have you ever thought of it like your tail is the only one to chase? You are the chaser and the chased.

Anyway, that dude who ate all that acid was probably psycho already. Just cause some guy goes crazy, how does that apply to a level five trip? It is the most insanely beautiful and wholely terrifying thing to ever be. I am much more fulfilled in my ordinary life just having been to a place to like, just to know something like that is possible. I have been there before and I am still a functioning member of society, although not to say I approve of the society, it is the only one there is though. :frown:
Level five does not equal game over.
Level five equals you understand the game.
It is not always fun, and many can't handle it, but that is the way it is. :mushroom2:

--------------------

Invisiblemecreateme
YoUisMEEMsiUoY
Male User Gallery

Re: red bread for your rain colored coat hanger [Re: cadam]
    #3653729 - 01/20/05 01:49 PM (19 years, 2 months ago)

You really want a level five? Go into a room with no windows, if you are tripping during the day, or just a completely dark room at night, pitch black is best. I don't care what kind of dose you take, within about an hour, for sure, you will have full blown OEV hallucinations that will completely overlay your reality. That effect is farily simple. Doing things like playing Mononpoly and talking to your friends are avoiding the inner reality. It is a form of not wanting to go into your own self.
If you really want to get to a level five, go in a dark room for your entire trip, a good CD will supplement quite well. But if you think you can handle it, silence is fucking deafening. It is absolutely crazy but I think it is what you are looking for cadam. Just don't blame me if you don't like it once you have been there. :crazy2:

--------------------

Offlineskullfarmer1979
shamanator
    #3654180 - 01/20/05 03:28 PM (19 years, 2 months ago)

dmt puts everything to shame.you can reach a level 5 in 4 big hits and be back down in 10 min.it happens so fast you dont have time to be afraid and you come back fast so you don't think you've lost your mind.an hour later you feel just as sober as you did before you smoked it.

--------------------

InvisibleStonerguy
I smoke penis
Male

Loc: Lost
    #3654505 - 01/20/05 04:35 PM (19 years, 2 months ago)

The person who said that the guy that took 22 hits of acid and went crazy I kinda dont believe you. One thing he was probably already crazy to take that many hits. And another i would expect he would get about the same amount as taking a thumbprint of strait white fluff and alot of people who are are in the "family" have takin these masive hits and not gone insane.

--------------------
yawn...
SG

Edited by Stonerguy (01/20/05 04:37 PM)

Invisibledblaney
Human Being

Loc: Here & Now
    #3654538 - 01/20/05 04:45 PM (19 years, 2 months ago)

Quote:

Normorsch2 said:
There was one guy named "Wink" -- the story goes that he took 22 hits of acid at one time and it permanently warped his brain Big Time. He used to wander around Berkeley for months on end in the same clothes until they literally rotted off his body and he'd get arrested for indecent exposure. It was almost comical -- he'd wear high top sneakers until he wore the soles completely out -- I mean completely -- he'd be walking around with bare feet with the tops of his shoes still tied on!!!

Finally, somebody got him some psychiatric "help" -- but when he finally started coming out of his psychosis he apparently decided to end it all, so he threw himself in front of a moving BART train.

Level 5 -- GAME OVER!!!

I'm skeptical of this for a few reasons. First, if one was that psychotic, how do we know they would realize they need food? Second, assuming he did eat, he would probably have to eat out of dumpsters and such. He would probably have been diseased. Third, people have taken much more LSD than that and not had trouble. Perhaps he was mentally unstable before? Perhaps... But Berkley is a prestigious school. In all likelihood, someone in the security or administration would notice some psychotic bum wandering around, and arrest him or put him in an institution.

There are all sorts of stories like this...someone having too much acid and going crazy thinking they were a glass of Orange Juice, etc. They are entertaining, but it's highly unlikely such a thing is true.

Level 5 is quite a trip, but it's supposed to be amazing. Unfortunately I have yet to visit there.

--------------------
"What is in us that turns a deaf ear to the cries of human suffering?"

"Belief is a beautiful armor
But makes for the heaviest sword"
- John Mayer

Making the noise "penicillin" is no substitute for actually taking penicillin.

"This country, with its institutions, belongs to the people who inhabit it. Whenever they shall grow weary of the existing government, they can exercise their constitutional right of amending it, or their revolutionary right to dismember or overthrow it." -Abraham Lincoln

OfflineNormorsch2
Stranger
Re: red bread for your rain colored coat hanger [Re: dblaney]
    #3656092 - 01/20/05 09:50 PM (19 years, 2 months ago)

Well, you obviously have never taken a walk down Telegraph Avenue/Peoples Park, etc. UC and the City of Berkeley pretty much encourage loonies to come there with all their support services for acid casualties and other drug zombies -- so much so that the Napa State Mental Hospital basically dumps their excess loonies on the streets of Berzerkeley for safe keeping.

It may be a case of chicken vs. egg -- were they crazy to take the drugs or did the drugs make them crazy? You'd have to be pretty self-destructive to want to take 22 hits of LSD or a mega dose of some other hallucinogen to achieve self-induced psychosis. There are many risks.

Obviously, these are powerful drugs (especially LSD) if they can drastically alter your brain chemistry with a dose measured in micrograms. I mean, many here seem to want to change their personality (ego destruction, etc.) with these things, and seem to believe they're succeeding -- tuning into some "Cosmic Truth" with large and continued doses. You alter your brain chemistry and thought processes enough and you may change your mind permanently, for good or ill. It's not so far-fetched to conceive of someone inducing a pychotic episode and launching themselves into permanent psychosis with a mega dose, especially if they already have "issues" (or not). There is plenty of documentation of people having psychotic episodes under the influence of large doses and killing themselves, etc. (CIA experiments, etc.) A friend of mine from high school (seemingly normal guy) took a massive dose of shrooms and decided it would be a good idea to jump his motorcycle off a 200' cliff -- he didn't make it. So, the bigger the dose, the less control and the greater chance of acting on some irrational impulse that could get you in a whole lot of trouble.

I guess it depends on the person, whether they can "handle" it or not. Personally, I would rather not take the escalator up to Level 5 and shove my ego feet-first down THEE PSYCHIC WOOD CHIPPER...I'd rather maintain some semblence of control, just giggle hysterically for a few hours and come back to "reality", whatever that is.

---Normorsch2

InvisibleSupernova
Stranger
Male
Re: red bread for your rain colored coat hanger [Re: Stonerguy]
    #3656212 - 01/20/05 10:15 PM (19 years, 2 months ago)

My highest dose was 25 hits. That was after staying up all night smoking dope and snorting coke. I lived and am sane. People like Syd Barrett who go crazy on acid are borderline nuts in the first place and it just puts them over. Syd was schizo. Cid sped up Syd's schizophrenia.

OfflineNormorsch2
Stranger
Re: red bread for your rain colored coat hanger [Re: Supernova]
    #3656297 - 01/20/05 10:31 PM (19 years, 2 months ago)

Damn, Supernova, YOU DA MAN!!!

One question: how many brain cells do you think you have left? Maybe it was just a problem of the 25 hits not having enough synapses to zap!!!

Stonerguy: just what "family" do you belong to? Is your last name Manson?

---Normorsch2

Invisiblemecreateme
YoUisMEEMsiUoY
Male User Gallery

#3656375 - 01/20/05 10:48 PM (19 years, 2 months ago)

So, do you still seek level five? Or do you choose to let that realm alone? I see two different answers in your posts. I know how that is, sometimes I feel split on it too. It is like you want to know the truth but then it bites you in the ass.

--------------------

Offlineskullfarmer1979
shamanator
    #3658339 - 01/21/05 12:28 PM (19 years, 2 months ago)

i dont seek a level 5 through high doses of shrooms anymore.i've been there enough . i've had some fucked up things happen to me on some strong 4g trips that has scared me away.i dont know if i can handle a level 5 physically anymore.i've had things "pop" or "snap" in my head on some 4g trips.i actually heard and felt this in my head.i've heard sounds that resemble something "shorting out" in my head.i still trip on shrooms ,but 3.5g is about as high as i go anymore.
no one in my family has any mental disorders,besides a distant cousin with aspergers, but i'm still afraid of becoming a statistic.
i feel like dmt is a safer and easier route to the level 5. i do journey to that realm by the grace of dmt.

--------------------

Offlinerdnp2035
Stranger

#3658526 - 01/21/05 01:23 PM (19 years, 2 months ago)

It's hard to compare Family experiences to everyone else. Sure, people get thumbprinted, eat sheets, drop a few mgs of crystal or liquid...but doing this in a family situation is different than you or I going for it. High dosers are baby sat by complete hippies..easing their way back to this world in the kindest most free form enviroment possible.
Dying and coming back to the care free enviroment of the extreme counter culture would be less difficult to than trying to incorperate such an exerience into your day to day light of school, work, normal people.

InvisibleDark_Star
Male User Gallery

Re: red bread for your rain colored coat hanger [Re: rdnp2035]
    #3659841 - 01/21/05 05:45 PM (19 years, 2 months ago)

LSD is far more than a drug, it opens you up to higher states of conciousness, higher planes of existence, and higher powers......you need to understand and respect this going in. The people that have problems with acid and mushrooms are the ones that treat them as ways to get "fucked up" and see colors. Seeing the light and learning the truth when all ya wanted to do was feel real good, get some tracers and impress your friends will almost definately fuck with your head a bit. Knowledge, willingness to learn, and respect....a psychonaut's best traits.

--------------------

OfflineMycoJunkie
Psilanthropist

Loc: .4merica
    #3660329 - 01/21/05 06:58 PM (19 years, 2 months ago)

I say get fucked up, because I know it pisses some people off, like the hippie above me :P

j/k

But seriously, people always tell me not to say "fucked up" when refering to tripping, but I like to because I know it peaves some ppl.

--------------------
:cussing::whip:

InvisibleSupernova
Stranger
Male
    #3660505 - 01/21/05 07:25 PM (19 years, 2 months ago)

Quote:

Normorsch2 said:

One question: how many brain cells do you think you have left? Maybe it was just a problem of the 25 hits not having enough synapses to zap!!!

---Normorsch2

I made it through 8 years of college and have degrees in psychology and law.  LSD expands your mind.  :laugh:

InvisibleDark_Star
Male User Gallery

Re: red bread for your rain colored coat hanger [Re: MycoJunkie]
    #3660626 - 01/21/05 07:52 PM (19 years, 2 months ago)

It doesn't piss me off when people say that......it pisses me off when psychedelics get a bad name because the idiots that use them to get "fucked up", get their asses handed to them, freak out and blame the drug. If you want to fuck with something much, much bigger than yourself, go for it.....just don't blame the drugs when you flip the fuck out.

--------------------

OfflineNormorsch2
Stranger
Re: red bread for your rain colored coat hanger [Re: Supernova]
    #3660771 - 01/21/05 08:28 PM (19 years, 2 months ago)

Quote:

supernova said:
Quote:

Normorsch2 said:

---Normorsch2

I made it through 8 years of college and have degrees in psychology and law.  LSD expands your mind.  :laugh:

Eight years to get through college? Damn, either you were getting twice as fucked up as I was in school or you have some extremely indulgent parents.

Besides, degrees in psychology and the law are just two more strikes against you in my book -- two things I can't abide by -- shrinks and lie-yers! (Of course, if I ever needed a shrink, I'd want one who dispenses 'shrooms!).

---Normorsch2

Invisiblemecreateme
YoUisMEEMsiUoY
Male User Gallery

#3661460 - 01/21/05 11:52 PM (19 years, 2 months ago)

Hey Supernova is a good guy. And eight years is exactly right if he has two bachelor degrees. If he went to law school, damn he did just fine.
Just because he has the skills of psychology and law doesn't mean he is like all shrinks and lie-yers. I agree with you Normosch alot of them are scum but you shouldn't count that against someone. Do you stereotype black people too?

--------------------

OfflineNormorsch2
Stranger
    #3661694 - 01/22/05 01:10 AM (19 years, 2 months ago)

I'm just trying to add it all up here:

25 hits of acid at one time, Level 5, 8 years of "college," two bachelor degrees, one in "law." Hmmmm...

Invisiblemecreateme
YoUisMEEMsiUoY
Male User Gallery

#3662813 - 01/22/05 01:15 PM (19 years, 2 months ago)

It is called tripping hard. Never heard of people who do well after they trip? That is one of the benefits of tripping, my friend. If you do it right that is.

--------------------

OfflineBeenHereNow
Please don'tsqueeze theShaman
    #3664086 - 01/22/05 07:07 PM (19 years, 2 months ago)

Invisiblepoke smot!
floccinocci floofinator
Male

Re: red bread for your rain colored coat hanger *DELETED* [Re: BeenHereNow]
    #3664179 - 01/22/05 07:30 PM (19 years, 2 months ago)

Post deleted by poke smot!

Reason for deletion: x

InvisibleDark_Star
Male User Gallery

Re: red bread for your rain colored coat hanger [Re: poke smot!]
    #3664333 - 01/22/05 08:05 PM (19 years, 2 months ago)

The trip you just described is level 5.

--------------------

Invisiblepoke smot!
floccinocci floofinator
Male

Re: red bread for your rain colored coat hanger *DELETED* [Re: Dark_Star]
    #3664355 - 01/22/05 08:16 PM (19 years, 2 months ago)

Post deleted by poke smot!

Reason for deletion: x

OfflineFungusmaximusFM
Shepherds theweak through thevalley ofdarkness

Loc: The Netherlands
Re: Level 5 [Re: poke smot!]
    #3667855 - 01/23/05 01:13 PM (19 years, 2 months ago)

I never put a label on the level of trip. It varies from time to time, but Im sure Ive broken the level 5 barrier and beyond.

TO be honest I eat mushrooms like no other.

I ate 5 dry grams of copelandia last thursday that surpassed any trip I have ever had. I normally eat 7 - 16 dried grams of cubensis, at least once a week sometimes more. So am I getting to level 5 or what? Ive been tripping for just over 10 years now, never thought to label what level I was on...

--------------------
Lord Fungusmaximus

OfflineFungusmaximusFM

Ego slaughtered [Re: FungusmaximusFM]
    #3667891 - 01/23/05 01:20 PM (19 years, 2 months ago)

Posted on another forum
]
EGO slaughtered

Last night was one of the most important nights in my life.

I killed myself.

I ate 5 dry grams of copelandia and lost myself.

While setting on the couch tripping with the princess, and entertaining a friend also tripping, I was sitting there killing myself a thousand times, and picturing slaughtering everyone with me. Smearing their blood on the walls, torturing them and myself. I invisioned ripping my throat out and setting it on the coffee table, and spitting blood all over everything. Suddenly I was a sex slave bitch to a huge muscular mexican man, laying in a heap on his prison floor cell, totally under his control. At this moment I realized I held a hatered for mexican people, I wasnt aware I was holding that. I wittnessed a young man get jumped by a group of mexican gangbangers in my youth. I saw them mop the floor with an innocent person. I vividly remember a certain participant kicking the guy in the head like someone kicking a field goal. This is where my hatered for mexican men stemmed from. I was being tortured by my hatered. Ultimate hell, being slave to someone you hate. I forgave myself and let it go. I felt the urge to devulge some of my deepest darkest secrets to the princess and I did. I told her things I have never told anyone, and it felt GRRREEAAT! I saw America as the beast calling me to return to its belly, back to slavery of society. I broke free of so many things last night, I feel free. I wanted to destroy everything around me while it was happening, but I refrained. I saw myself stuck on mercury, the sun torturing me with its heat. I began to sweat profusily, and sqwirm while it burned me. The the princess came to me, I saw her as pluto, cold and distant from me. She waved her hand over my sweating back and I instantly felt a cool breeze, relieve me from my burning planet. She had come to rescue me from my torture, and she did. I forgave myself for things I thought I had let go a long time ago, things that were hiding in the depths. I never would have thought an ego death would have been so violent. Im glad I figured out why I was pondering killing myself, I was simply trying to let go of my ego. What sucked is as I came down, I felt my ego coming back, I hated that, but it didnt totally return. I feel like Ive been reborn with a whole new outlook on my exsistance and a greater understanding of what it means to forgive thy self. I am a much better person I feel like a thousand pounds were lifted off my soul, Im lighter and I feel great despite only having three hours of sleep since yesterday. There is more to the story I will share as I reflect over it.

On a more fucked up note, I contacted my father who I hadnt talked to since I got here in the NL. Only to find out that a very close family friend commited suicide 2 days before his birthday and a week before mine. He hung himself in his closet, FUCKKKK! I loved that guy, a super person and not like someone to commit suicide.
I wonder if maybe he was partly responsible for my suicidal thoughts?? I know how to contact him now though,

R.I.P. Frank Jr, you are loved and greatly missed.

With all the love in the universe

Shane

Fungusmaximus Posted: Jan 21 05, 11:05 AM GMT

Shepherds the weak through the valley of darkness

Group: Pro
Member No.: 55

I would like to mention that I am in no way racist, in fact I have allot of mexican friends, I am from texas. The hatered I was holding wasnt something that ever surfaced before. I was surprised to find that I actually had some hate in me. I hate no one, but I think the happening I witnessed made a long term impression over me that I wasnt aware of....

FM

--------------------
Lord Fungusmaximus

Offlinedelta9
Active Ingredient
Male

Loc: California
    #3667931 - 01/23/05 01:29 PM (19 years, 2 months ago)

Quote:

Normorsch2 said:

Get your facts straight, that is not how these drugs work (by zapping synapses and killing brain cells, no sir not at all).

--------------------
delta9

OfflineNormorsch2
Stranger
Re: red bread for your rain colored coat hanger [Re: delta9]
    #3670867 - 01/24/05 01:54 AM (19 years, 2 months ago)

You think? Then go ahead and take a MASSIVE dose and explain it all to me in real time while your mind implodes on itself? Go ahead...make my day!!!

---Normorsch2

OfflineFungusmaximusFM

#3670941 - 01/24/05 02:12 AM (19 years, 2 months ago)

ignorance is great aint it...lol

you dont really know what your talking about do you??

--------------------
Lord Fungusmaximus

Edited by FungusmaximusFM (01/24/05 02:13 AM)

Invisiblemecreateme
YoUisMEEMsiUoY
Male User Gallery

Re: red bread for your rain colored coat hanger [Re: FungusmaximusFM]
    #3671686 - 01/24/05 09:31 AM (19 years, 2 months ago)

Fungusmaximus, I was once in your place. I was what is called a macho tripper. There are many of these so called macho trippers. Each one thinks they eat the most mushrooms and that no one else eats mushrooms like them. They also think that no one has had an experience like theirs. I have been to the same places as you describe in your trip on lower as well as higher doses of cubensis. In my mind I have gone farther, but you probably don't think there is farther. I agree with not liking the level system. In my opinion there should be only one trip level or an infinite number of them. I have to tell you though, not a bad trip report at all but is that the farthest you went with 5 grams cyanescens? You report was great but it sounded more like low dose to me. Seeing into your childhood, and understanding what causes some hate. Not that I doubt your dose, but I think that you are on overkill mode. If you are in Holland then what is the rush to go out and trip so often? They are always sellin in the smart shops. I don't want to tell you what to do or anything but if you trip every weekend on such large doses, I think it may catch up to you. Plus, in my experience, dose is not really that important. When you first start off tripping, dose does make a difference but once you have broken through to the other side, there is no reason to take such large doses. Everyone has a psychic tolerence to the mushroom that has to be broken, after that you do not need the same amount to trip like you did previously.

--------------------

InvisibleTYL3R
I'm a teapot User Gallery

#3672635 - 01/24/05 02:00 PM (19 years, 2 months ago)

Normorsch2........:nonono:.....

OfflineMeThoD
MeThoD

Re: red bread for your rain colored coat hanger [Re: TYL3R]
    #3673146 - 01/24/05 03:52 PM (19 years, 2 months ago)

Personally, I don't want to reach level 5, at least not with shrooms. I like being able to do stuff while I'm tripping. And even level 4 feels like too much of a body load for me.

I'd like to be able to go to a level 5, but I just don't think I can handle it,.

--------------------

InvisibleDark_Star
Male User Gallery

Re: red bread for your rain colored coat hanger [Re: MeThoD]
    #3673601 - 01/24/05 06:02 PM (19 years, 2 months ago)

Level 5 is easily handled....there's no you, no life, no universe....just the All.......it's the journey up to this part that is hard to handle. If you fight it, it will be hell until you reach it, if you go with the flow, and let it happen, it goes much, much easier.

--------------------

Edited by Dark_Star (01/24/05 06:03 PM)

OfflineNormorsch2
Stranger
Re: red bread for your rain colored coat hanger [Re: FungusmaximusFM]
    #3674144 - 01/24/05 07:52 PM (19 years, 2 months ago)

Quote:

FungusmaximusFM said:
ignorance is great aint it...lol

you dont really know what your talking about do you??

Yeah, right.

The problem is that you build up a tolerance over time. What you need to do is back off for a couple of weeks, maybe a month. Then quadruple the dose (or more, if you think you can handle it) and see where you get.

---Normorsch2

OfflineNormorsch2
Stranger
Re: red bread for your rain colored coat hanger [Re: TYL3R]
    #3674586 - 01/24/05 09:07 PM (19 years, 2 months ago)

Quote:

x_TYLER_x said:
Normorsch2........:nonono:.....

Ay, iQue malo!

...and my 'shrooms seem to be losing their pallor...oh my!

---Normorsch2

OfflineMeThoD
MeThoD

#3675725 - 01/24/05 11:58 PM (19 years, 2 months ago)

Quote:

Dark_Star said:
Level 5 is easily handled....there's no you, no life, no universe....just the All.......it's the journey up to this part that is hard to handle. If you fight it, it will be hell until you reach it, if you go with the flow, and let it happen, it goes much, much easier.

I dunno, I get this feeling in my stomach during the come up that I just can't handle on doses above 4 grams.

But I should give it time, I've only taken more than 4 grams once, and the only reason I had that feeling and bad tripped was cause I took 'em at a bad time. I never had a single problem with shrooms before that.

I just want to be able to trip like I did before my bad trip, to be free of anxiety and that feeling I now get during the come up. If I could do that again, I could experience a good level 5 trip.

--------------------

OfflineBeenHereNow
Psychedelic Libations [Re: MeThoD]
    #3675997 - 01/25/05 02:09 AM (19 years, 2 months ago)

Thoughts on HPPD:

Can your 50-watt bulb handle 1000 watts of level 5 juice... for how long? And just like in a video game, once you've scored the cheat codes, will the real work of the game be meaningless to you? Will the thrill of normal human contact be gone, achievement and development of real character seem like a sham to your wizened eyes? Will the soil of your life in which your parents lovingly planted you be washed away and your roots laid bare?

Watch your shit. Some of you psychonauts think you?re on the cutting edge, but it?s an old game. Meditation and spiritual discipline is a bitch and requires work, but hey, maybe there's a reason for that after all.

There is a real spiritual place for these substances, but in the hands of a fool they can lead to hellish self-destruction. And leading another soul down such a foolish path when you are not a master can be a worse crime than if you murdered them, for the damage can be greater. Are you sure you can call yourself a master? What have you really mastered?

Insanity is no picnic. The seal is your friend and your protector. Don't pry it open with blunt instruments and the finesse of an ape on crack. Don't let go the coat.

http://www.acacialand.com/bedo11.html

OfflineNormorsch2
Stranger
Re: Psychedelic Libations [Re: BeenHereNow]
    #3676114 - 01/25/05 03:05 AM (19 years, 2 months ago)

Quote:

BeenHereNow said:
Thoughts on HPPD:

Can your 50-watt bulb handle 1000 watts of level 5 juice... for how long? And just like in a video game, once you've scored the cheat codes, will the real work of the game be meaningless to you? Will the thrill of normal human contact be gone, achievement and development of real character seem like a sham to your wizened eyes? Will the soil of your life in which your parents lovingly planted you be washed away and your roots laid bare?

Watch your shit. Some of you psychonauts think you?re on the cutting edge, but it?s an old game. Meditation and spiritual discipline is a bitch and requires work, but hey, maybe there's a reason for that after all.

There is a real spiritual place for these substances, but in the hands of a fool they can lead to hellish self-destruction. And leading another soul down such a foolish path when you are not a master can be a worse crime than if you murdered them, for the damage can be greater. Are you sure you can call yourself a master? What have you really mastered?

Insanity is no picnic. The seal is your friend and your protector. Don't pry it open with blunt instruments and the finesse of an ape on crack. Don't let go the coat.

http://www.acacialand.com/bedo11.html

Words of Wisdom, folks, WORDS OF WISDOM!

---Normorsch2

OfflineBeenHereNow
Re: Psychedelic Libations [Re: Normorsch2]
    #3676178 - 01/25/05 04:18 AM (19 years, 2 months ago)

Edited by BeenHereNow (01/25/05 04:19 AM)

OfflineNormorsch2
Stranger
Re: Psychedelic Libations [Re: BeenHereNow]
    #3677911 - 01/25/05 01:29 PM (19 years, 2 months ago)

...so...ya gotta ask yourself..."Do I feel lucky"...well...do ya, PUNK?!?!?!

---Normorsch2

...and would blow your head clean off...

OfflinexPooPx
Stranger

#6271770 - 11/11/06 11:52 AM (17 years, 5 months ago)

i apreciate the couple days i have of clear-headedness to get some important shit done, then get stoned as fuck when i can. i dont do other drugs though...dont even drink that much any more

Jump to top Pages: 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7  [ show all ]

Shop: Mushroom-Hut Mono Tub Substrate   Original Sensible Seeds Bulk Cannabis Seeds   MagicBag.co All-In-One Bags That Don't Suck   North Spore Bulk Substrate   Left Coast Kratom Buy Kratom Extract   PhytoExtractum Buy Bali Kratom Powder   Unfolding Nature Unfolding Nature: Being in the Implicate Order   Myyco.com APE Liquid Culture For Sale   Kraken Kratom Red Vein Kratom