Home | Community | Message Board

Magic-Mushrooms-Shop.com
This site includes paid links. Please support our sponsors.

Welcome to the Shroomery Message Board! You are experiencing a small sample of what the site has to offer. Please login or register to post messages and view our exclusive members-only content. You'll gain access to additional forums, file attachments, board customizations, encrypted private messages, and much more!

Shop: Myyco.com Isolated Cubensis Liquid Culture For Sale   Unfolding Nature Unfolding Nature: Being in the Implicate Order   Kraken Kratom Red Vein Kratom   Mushroom-Hut Mono Tub Substrate   MagicBag.co All-In-One Bags That Don't Suck   North Spore Bulk Substrate   Left Coast Kratom Buy Kratom Extract

Jump to first unread post Pages: < Back | 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7 | Next >  [ show all ]
Some of these posts are very old and might contain outdated information. You may wish to search for newer posts instead.
OfflineDarkFluFFy
Vapid Soul

Re: Level 5 [Re: MeThoD]
    #3621008 - 01/12/05 09:59 PM (19 years, 3 months ago)

god damn these post are long!

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
InvisibleDark_Star
train driver pervading a desktop
Male User Gallery

Loc: Uranus
Re: Level 5 [Re: MeThoD]
    #3621144 - 01/12/05 10:20 PM (19 years, 3 months ago)

That's a high level 4.

--------------------

Offlineskullfarmer1979
shamanator
Loc: Bum Fuck, Egypt
Re: Level 5 [Re: cadam]
    #3622465 - 01/13/05 06:35 AM (19 years, 3 months ago)

i finally agree with you about something cadam.even though you know nothing about it personally.you cannot hit a level 5 and stay there unless you take a high dose(5+dry grams).if you can focus enough to meditate,your not at a level 5.level 5 is so far past meditation there is no scale to measure it by.

--------------------
I TASTE THE WREAKAGE OF CRUMBLING FACES,I KNOW THE PALE THING IN THE DARKEST OF PLACES. -DAX RIGGS-

get the most out of life,listen to ACID BATH!!!!

Offlinethe_phoenix
Stranger

Loc: Montreal, Quebec, Canada
Re: Level 5 [Re: skullfarmer1979]
    #3622788 - 01/13/05 09:45 AM (19 years, 3 months ago)

Like others have said, it isn't about the dose, it's about *YOU*. For some people, "the goal" is to reach a level five trip...if they keep up this attitude they'll need one hell of a dose, and it likely *won't* be an enjoyable experience. You can't desire a level five trip as a goal because that emplies there's an "I" that desires it. It's this very "I" that's completely dissolved in level five trips.

The key word is *surrender*. Many people want level five trips, but are they willing to surrender every single thing they've ever worked for, all their desires and accomplishments, and the entire world around them? Are they willing to accept that it's all merely symbolism, pointing to something greater? To experience this greatness, you must move beyond the symbolism.

If you want to have a level five trip to prove to yourself or others that you can handle it, then it'll blow up in your face, guaranteed, per the very nature of the dynamics of the trip. Ego loss is about *DEATH* and can be very scary if you cling to life, or more accurately, physical human life where your consciousness is independant from others'. If this seems scary to you then first work to overcome death, to surrender your need for life to the fundamental consciousness in which there is no distinction between you and I. You don't really exist, you know.

Once you've given up all these trivial goals, then you can experience the bliss of ego death. Just be clear what it emplies: individuality is limiting, confining, and perverting; life is suffering; death is blissful liberation.

Life is wonderful!!!! :mushroom2: :mushroom2: :mushroom2:

Offlinecadam
The Extremist

Re: Level 5 [Re: the_phoenix]
    #3623625 - 01/13/05 02:05 PM (19 years, 3 months ago)

i think skull farmer has finally understood my point! I personalyl think that the level system is simply something you cannot control, a pure level 5 trip to me is something you can not turn backwards, you can not snap out of it, your stuck, not.............oh let me get a can of coke for abit and then i will go back to my level 5 :P

--------------------
If you strike me down, I shall become more powerful than you could ever imagine

Invisiblejux
I'm better thanan STD!

#3625203 - 01/13/05 07:47 PM (19 years, 3 months ago)

Quote:

skullfarmer1979 said:
i finally agree with you about something cadam.even though you know nothing about it personally.you cannot hit a level 5 and stay there unless you take a high dose(5+dry grams).if you can focus enough to meditate,your not at a level 5.level 5 is so far past meditation there is no scale to measure it by.

first off. Meditation takes place prior to the trip and during the come up. You meditate to clear the mind. A clear mind will be devoid of self. This allows one to catapult up into a level 5 trip easier.
Meditation was not possible once level 5 was reached. But then again, it wasn't needed.

If you hit a level 5 you must stay there for some length of time. I'm not sure what you mean by not being able to stay there except on larger doses. If you are there, then time will elapse and you will stay there for at least some duration of time.

--------------------

Offlineskullfarmer1979
shamanator
Re: Level 5 [Re: jux]
    #3627502 - 01/14/05 06:35 AM (19 years, 3 months ago)

i was talking about the way some people are saying they can hit a level 5 on 3 or so grams and can come down when they want to.if you take 5+ grams,you can forget about coming down when you want to.

--------------------
I TASTE THE WREAKAGE OF CRUMBLING FACES,I KNOW THE PALE THING IN THE DARKEST OF PLACES. -DAX RIGGS-

Invisiblemecreateme
YoUisMEEMsiUoY
Male User Gallery

Loc: Memphrica
    #3627854 - 01/14/05 10:42 AM (19 years, 3 months ago)

To tell the truth none of us can say for sure how 5+ grams will affect someone. More than likely, it will blow you away and you will be up in level five for what seems like an eternity, so there is not reason to say how long you were there.  Time doesn't mean anything in the here and now. If they were very shitty shrooms, you could trip for like an hour or two and be left with a dissapointed feeling. This whole thread kind of seems like people are arguing different things, and things that are impossible to argue about. Though there have been some good posts on here, this thread is ultimately all jumbled up. :rolleyes:

--------------------
No ONE wants to know the ultimate TRUTH, as soon as YOU find IT out, YOU want to forget IT.

You are everything's way of feeling itself.

Happy Schwag, everygodly!

Offlinewrestler_az
PsiLLy BiLLy
Male User Gallery

Loc: day dreams of a mad man
Re: Level 5 [Re: cadam]
    #3629489 - 01/14/05 06:04 PM (19 years, 3 months ago)

Quote:

cadam said:
I understand that, but what your saying is that some peopel can take 2 grams and loose complete connectivity with reality all together, I very much doubt it! :P

been there....well, 2.5 grams actually. theres alot more variables involved in determining the intensity of a trip than just size of your dose. i learned that during this trip.

--------------------
how's your WOW?

Edited by yageman (04/20/06 4:20 PM) 

Offlineluckygat
Stranger
Re: Level 5 [Re: wrestler_az]
    #3631245 - 01/15/05 01:28 PM (19 years, 3 months ago)

The only time i have had a level 5 trip is when i had 5-meo.

Edited by luckygat (01/15/05 01:29 PM)

OfflineSneezingPenis
ACHOOOOOOOOO!!!!!111!
 User Gallery
Re: Level 5 [Re: luckygat]
    #3631922 - 01/15/05 04:38 PM (19 years, 3 months ago)

you should try "Level: sideways" it is far beyond level 1-5, and no, you cant reach it with only 3 dried grams.

I agree with cadam, no matter how potent the mushrooms are, 3 dried grams isnt going to get you to a lvl 5 state by itself. Maybe the use of an MAOI or some other psycho drug has something to do with these miraculous 3 gram lvl 5's.

OfflinePsiledehysp
second mushroomto the left
 User Gallery

Loc: inside out
Re: Level 5 [Re: SneezingPenis]
    #3631959 - 01/15/05 04:47 PM (19 years, 3 months ago)

So how come meditation get you to a level 5 along with 0.0 grams?

--------------------
Who looks outside, dreams; who looks inside, awakes.
- Carl Gustav Jung

Offlineskullfarmer1979
shamanator
Re: Level 5 [Re: Psiledehysp]
    #3631996 - 01/15/05 04:54 PM (19 years, 3 months ago)

are you saying that meditation has a rating scale also??!have we gone rate crazy?if you can achive a level 5 shroom trip on o.oog shrooms you might need to get your head checked.

--------------------

OfflineSneezingPenis
ACHOOOOOOOOO!!!!!111!
 User Gallery
    #3632019 - 01/15/05 04:58 PM (19 years, 3 months ago)

in my experiences, meditation tripping and mushroom tripping aren't the same. Just like acid trips, and mushrooms trips aren't anywhere the same, one is digital, one is analog. If i could reach the same results with just meditation, i wouldnt go through the effort of growing and eating mushrooms. Mushrooms give me an angle on presumed reality and perceptions that i cant attain with just meditation.

OfflinePsiledehysp
 User Gallery

#3632023 - 01/15/05 04:59 PM (19 years, 3 months ago)

Thanx for a kind words, As for scale, 1 - 4 is a psychedelics specific scale, no doubt. But level 5 is not about halucinations etc. but it is egodeath, as in meditation but differently. I guess with mushrooms you can get a lot of confusion and other things that are just side effects. What makes level 5 a true level 5 can be - as I see it - achived in meditation.

But what do I know anyway...

--------------------
- Carl Gustav Jung

OfflinePsiledehysp
 User Gallery

#3632032 - 01/15/05 05:01 PM (19 years, 3 months ago)

But experienced people say that with meditation they get where they couldnt go with just psychedelics :smile:

--------------------
- Carl Gustav Jung

OfflinePsiledehysp
 User Gallery

#3632047 - 01/15/05 05:04 PM (19 years, 3 months ago)

By the way, its time for my meditation, so~I`ll go now - I`v just started 4 days ago so I`m not there yet, but I have written above from my limited understanding of what meditation is and what a level 5 experience is.

--------------------
- Carl Gustav Jung

Anonymous

Re: Level 5 *DELETED* [Re: Psiledehysp]
    #3632074 - 01/15/05 05:10 PM (19 years, 3 months ago)

Post deleted by PsiloPsychic

Reason for deletion: .

Invisiblemecreateme
YoUisMEEMsiUoY
Male User Gallery

Loc: Memphrica
Re: Level 5 [Re: ]
    #3632426 - 01/15/05 06:38 PM (19 years, 3 months ago)

Right.
Agreeing with Cadam shows how much experience you have with it.
You cannot tell PsiloPsychic and I the experiences we had we not what we thought. I have been there, to the outer reaches, they look so far, cause when you get far enough, you are back where you were. And yes, using something I like to call kick ass cubensis mushrooms, you can get to any level you want on a solid three dried grams. The trick is, having experience. For most people, it takes a whole lot more than three grams to break their ego. They complain of only tripping a little on a low dose and being irritated at not getting good "visuals," as if those mattered. The effects of psilocybin can sometimes be very subtle and some people need a huge amount to blow themselves away. This is misleading cause you do not need this kind of dose any more. You can achieve the same with a smaller amount. As was said before, try it before you knock it.

--------------------
No ONE wants to know the ultimate TRUTH, as soon as YOU find IT out, YOU want to forget IT.

You are everything's way of feeling itself.

Happy Schwag, everygodly!

Offlineswampthing
audioboy

Loc: SE Michigan
Re: Level 5 [Re: mecreateme]
    #3632981 - 01/15/05 08:59 PM (19 years, 3 months ago)

Zirus...i dont see why'audiotory' is the lvl4 atribute

i ate only a third of an eigth and the first thing i noticed was that what turned out to be a bassrattling subwoofer, was to me, a horse raspberrying (or whatever that sound is called... neying?)

but since i havnt had a lvl4, maybe i dun understand

--------------------
-------------------
peace with everystep

Jump to top Pages: < Back | 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7 | Next >  [ show all ]

Shop: Myyco.com Isolated Cubensis Liquid Culture For Sale   Unfolding Nature Unfolding Nature: Being in the Implicate Order   Kraken Kratom Red Vein Kratom   Mushroom-Hut Mono Tub Substrate   MagicBag.co All-In-One Bags That Don't Suck   North Spore Bulk Substrate   Left Coast Kratom Buy Kratom Extract