Home | Community | Message Board

World Seed Supply
Please support our sponsors.

Mushrooms, Mycology and Psychedelics >> The Psychedelic Experience

Welcome to the Shroomery Message Board! You are experiencing a small sample of what the site has to offer. Please login or register to post messages and view our exclusive members-only content. You'll gain access to additional forums, file attachments, board customizations, encrypted private messages, and much more!

Amazon Shop for: ½ Pint Jars, San Pedro, Scales

Jump to first unread post. Pages: 1
Invisibleclone
Remote Viewer
 User Gallery

triping tonight.
    #3600802 - 01/09/05 12:18 AM (12 years, 3 months ago)

i spent all day preparing myself mentally, trying to stay in a good state of mind. i asked my girlfriend to leave for the night, and not return. i spent some time building the perfect shroom trip play list.
the water will soon be boiling, and i will be brewing a tea. i have a half gram pill of shroom dust, and about 1/2-2 grams dried. i am going to use the 3 wash tea method. usually i let my g/f make the teas, and she would let the mushies boil for 20 minutes. yikes!!!
here is how i am prepping.
bring 1 cup of water to boil.
pour water into drinking cup, drop in shroom (in tea bag). let steep 10 minutes. while that one is steeping bring another cup to boil, and repeat. while drinking the first one, let the second cup steep with mushrooms. by the time you get to the 3rd you are supposed to be taking off.
i know 2 and 1/2 grams isn't a whole lot so i wanted to make the tea to get the most kick out of it. has anyone used the 3 wash method for shroom tea before? i plan on coming back and placing a few updates. i have SOUL-SEEK up and running, and my play list available for direct download. just do a search on user-name PHOENIX PROJECT. i booted the d/l max up to 25k a sec, and max users to 5. anyone that wants to take a listen to the trip-list i created can do so.
enjoy ( i know i will)

Edited by clone (01/09/05 12:39 AM)

Post Extras: Print Post  Remind Me! Notify Moderator
Offlineheadset
Stranger
Re: triping tonight. [Re: clone]
    #3601208 - 01/09/05 01:33 AM (12 years, 3 months ago)

happiness.

Invisibleclone
Remote Viewer
 User Gallery

Re: triping tonight. [Re: headset]
    #3601290 - 01/09/05 01:46 AM (12 years, 3 months ago)

okay on the end of drink number 2. i feel very warm. i had to open my living room floor to let the cold rain air in. i love tripping when it rains.
so far not much except warmth, and energy.. i mixed the shrooms into a peppermint teabag.... tastes good.

OfflineTrainwreck
No. Really.

Loc: Southern California
    #3601472 - 01/09/05 02:26 AM (12 years, 3 months ago)

Its raining pretty hard here right now, wish I had some shrooms :frown:

Oh well. Hope you have a good one, man.

OfflineTadpole
Stranger

Re: triping tonight. [Re: headset]
    #3602424 - 01/09/05 09:09 AM (12 years, 3 months ago)

So how was the trip?

OfflineWorkYou
Stranger
Re: triping tonight. [Re: Tadpole]
    #3602696 - 01/09/05 11:02 AM (12 years, 3 months ago)

lol he didnt report back.. meybe hes dead..

Invisibleclone
Remote Viewer
 User Gallery

Re: triping tonight. [Re: WorkYou]
    #3603268 - 01/09/05 01:58 PM (12 years, 3 months ago)

not dead.. just fell asleep. :tongue:
when i got the mushrooms a few months ago they were still fairly moist. in fact they had lost almost half their original weight. what we didn't eat the first night or the second weekend we stored in an airtight container. i put in 4 and a half grams (roughly) and stored in a sealed glass jar that was then placed into a sealed ammunition case. i pulled them out last night, but was unable to find my scale.. so i just divided them in half the best i could.
i strongly suspect they were not as dry as they could have been, and shrunk up a bit more. they did look somewhat smaller then i remember them. 
i did the 3 wash method and only got to the  bottom of drink number 2 before i felt very anxious and almost sick. i always puke on shrooms, so after i started feeling like i was going to i laid down and waited for the moment of truth. it never came. i figured if i kept my eyes closed it would help. it did at first. i was getting flashes of random images. i kept seeing this light from the corner of my closed eyes. it would change from golden orange to a white light, even though the lights i had on were blue.
i decided after about 45 minutes of laying down and having nothing more then flashes and some slight confusion, like the feeling of just being woken for the day, i would turn off the music. i thought this may be distracting. even though i chose songs that i know aid in exploration, and set them into the perfect order, i figured i needed quite to meditate my trip into being.
i laid down after shutting off the music and had flashes again for a short time.
during this time i remember more amber glowing lights, and white ones. it felt like this amber light was a presence standing over me and looking down on me. i tried very strongly to not open my eyes. i think i few times i thought my eyes were open but it turned out they were actually closed, as i learned when i did open them.  i saw a face of a being flash into my visions (again eyes closed).
he looked familiar, but very alien. he was trying to say something to me, but he flashed away too quickly. i cant remember what he was trying to say to me. but it was obvious he was trying to say something. there were a few more times before i woke up the next morning i saw the same flashing image of this beings face, and heard the sound of his voice. every time he began to come into view i would feel this energy surround me, almost like i was realizing i was tuning into different stations, so i kept trying to stay in tune with these stations. it didn't work so well.  i need more practice.
at one point i saw myself floating above a city, looked liked new york, and i saw the empire state building collapsing in on itself, and exploding from within. i looked around and noticed that everything was gone. people, most buildings, and even the rubble had been covered up.
the next thing i saw was a pyramid i often associate with my mind. the top of it was disconnected, much like a dollar bill, and floating and rotating above the rest of the pyramid. as i was watching the pyramid a giant nuclear explosion set off from underneath. the whole structure remained untouched, but the top cap flew up with the rising atomic mushroom cloud. i took this as meaning i have a lot to learn fast. i am very familiar with the pyramids in my dreams and their meanings, i have been getting them every time i trip.
at one point i opened my eyes and saw my hand was almost wood-like. every knuckle and joint was a red snake like eye watching everything around me. i then closes me eyes again, and saw these red snake eyes(they looked almost exactly like the eyes of a reticulated python), floating everywhere in my visions. i don't remember a lot of the in between from tripping to falling asleep, but i had a strange very realistic dream.
i cant describe it perfectly, but pretty much, something had happened in Cali that forced me to leave. i headed over the mountains to phoenix Arizona, where it was no longer a dry and barren wasteland, but rather a lush green environment. despite it having not been destroyed like so many other cities in my dream, it was ruled by an iron fisted police state. people were no longer individuals here, but rather slaves to the physical, remaining trapped in 3rd dimension slavery forever. the people were ignorant of spirits, and self. they didn't think anything carried on, or even thought about things like that. i decided i had to escape from the Orwellian nightmare, and headed up a grassy hill into the woods. this is the last i remember of anything in my dreams. there was a lot more going on then i can explain, or sometimes find words in human language to describe, but that's pretty much my trip.
i did not mean to fall asleep, it just sorta happened. even though it was very light, i still think the the shrooms did what i asked them before ingesting.. "please show me what you want", i said. "show me what i need to know". i think it did, but i now have to decipher what things mean in my mind.
i am not too sad cause i have a great hook up- i pay for her jars, she gives me shrooms. i have some good ones that should be here within a week, so i am ready to ask and receive one more time.

Invisibleclone
Remote Viewer
 User Gallery

#3603302 - 01/09/05 02:04 PM (12 years, 3 months ago)

by the way tadpole.. your avatar rocks... thats how people always looked on mescaline to me.

Jump to top. Pages: 1

Amazon Shop for: ½ Pint Jars, San Pedro, Scales

Mushrooms, Mycology and Psychedelics >> The Psychedelic Experience