Home | Community | Message Board

Please support our sponsors.

Community >> The Pub

Welcome to the Shroomery Message Board! You are experiencing a small sample of what the site has to offer. Please login or register to post messages and view our exclusive members-only content. You'll gain access to additional forums, file attachments, board customizations, encrypted private messages, and much more!

Jump to first unread post. Pages: 1
Male User Gallery
OOOoooops, fell off the wagon
    #3599771 - 01/08/05 07:29 PM (11 years, 9 months ago)

I had a great week free of shrooms. I did a 5 day juice fast that was awesome. I accomplished so much at work this week. I feel totally free. 8 days without shrooms. It's not 6 months, but I feel very really good. Just ate 2 ounces of fresh cubenis. I picked out the best lookin' ones to see what will happen. It should take about an hour for these to start kicking in really good so I'm gonna run around the block to the store and grab some stuff for dinner tomorrow and then come back and do some soul searching. May check back in later.

Post Extras: Print Post  Remind Me! Notify Moderator
 User Gallery

Re: OOOoooops, fell off the wagon [Re: newusername222]
    #3599776 - 01/08/05 07:30 PM (11 years, 9 months ago)

Good luck .... Have fun and remember ... if you get confused just listen to teh music play

I saw a little green light buzzing around in a tree, and it dawned on me that "they" were here

I love you.
Male User Gallery

Loc: Cali, Contra Costa Co. Flag
Re: OOOoooops, fell off the wagon [Re: JettaJay]
    #3600111 - 01/08/05 09:01 PM (11 years, 9 months ago)

Good luck man. :grin:

$30, help me out and buy one!
Square Store - https://squareup.com/store/peace-angel-clothing-ent

Paypal - peaceangelclothingent@gmail.com

"There is never a wrong note, bend it."
Jimi Hendrix

Male User Gallery

Loc: Searching w/my good eye c...
Re: OOOoooops, fell off the wagon [Re: sui]
    #3600151 - 01/08/05 09:11 PM (11 years, 9 months ago)

Well said JJ :wink:
Stay cool, nova, sounds like it will be good for you

"That's why you get in close to them, and then take the picture!! Don't be a pussy!" ~CC

Male User Gallery
Re: OOOoooops, fell off the wagon [Re: LouiseLouise]
    #3603076 - 01/09/05 12:57 PM (11 years, 9 months ago)

I had an awesome experience last night. I was home all alone. About an hour after dosing I knew I was in for some serious visuals. I have never seen such brilliant colors from mushrooms. With my eyes open everything was completely blended together. I turned off the lights and sat down on my sofa and wrapped up in a blanket and turned on some Floyd (I have all the instrumentals in one collection and was playing those). I won't go into a lot of detail, just wanted to say that for a while I was certain I was going to die, though at the same time I kept telling myself shrooms won't kill me. My whole left side went completely jelloish. I was seeing patterns in the colors that I concluded were writings of some sort. My thought was that someone was trying to communicate to me through these writings. As I stared at them I began to understand that they were like a code for curing some of the physical ailments that I've been suffering- bad sinus problems, a cold, sore knee when jogging, etc. I stared at one in particular for a while. It would move in and out. I concentrated on it and suddenly felt a rushing sensation moving into my head. Suddenly I felt a crackling in my sinuses, and then the strangest sensation as if something bad were being expelled from my body, as if a nasty spirit that had been the cause of my sinus problems was being driven out. In that moment I was completely freed of my sinus problem. It's weird, but I was cured of that malady. My cold is gone too. I had a lot of other personal observations about what I need to do in the coming months, people I need to see, and so on.

I think the week of fasting really cleaned out my system. I'm going to give it two weeks before I trip again. I'll work out and eat well this week, then fast a couple days the next to prepare myself for another journey. This is totally breaking my new year's resolution to not trip except for a couple times this year, but I'm happy with my progress. And that's what counts.

Jump to top. Pages: 1

Community >> The Pub