Home | Community | Message Board

Cannabis Seeds - Original Sensible Seeds
This site includes paid links. Please support our sponsors.

Welcome to the Shroomery Message Board! You are experiencing a small sample of what the site has to offer. Please login or register to post messages and view our exclusive members-only content. You'll gain access to additional forums, file attachments, board customizations, encrypted private messages, and much more!

Unfolding Nature Shop: Unfolding Nature: Being in the Implicate Order

Jump to first unread post Pages: < Back | 1 | 2  [ show all ]
Offlinezahudulallah
Sexual Heretic

Loc: Tokyo, Japan
Re: Richard Gere Speaks to Palestinian Voters who say we elected an Idiot [Re: Great_Satan]
    #3597179 - 01/08/05 02:54 AM (19 years, 2 months ago)

It's called playing "soldier". It's equally disturbing to Muslims when they see American children pretending to be marines. :rolleyes:

--------------------

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
OfflineDivided_Sky
Ten ThousandThings

Loc: The Shining Void
Re: Richard Gere Speaks to Palestinian Voters who say we elected an Idiot [Re: zahudulallah]
    #3598428 - 01/08/05 12:55 PM (19 years, 2 months ago)

I don't want to get drawn into another Israeli/Palestinian or terrorism is the same as military force argument. However, I will say this: considering what many Palestinians believe, that the Jews should be exterminated from the middle east (Palestininan TV, PLO, Hamas Charters, Palestinian school textbooks), that Jews have human sacrifices for Passover (Palestinian TV), that Osama Bin Laden is a good man (911 celebration), and that suicide bombing is ok (Nablus University study), and all the failure in the Arab world is because of a secret Jewish conspiracy, I would definately not elevate the opinion of one Palestinian over that of a Westerner. I don't know what this one guy is thinking, but frankly what I have seen of the Palestinian education system does not instil in me respect for this one man's off the cuff opinion.

This person can talk all the shit he wants but his "country" elected YASSIR ARAFAT. YASSIR ARAFAT. An actual dictator, with actual corruption and actual terrorist involment. Not to mention a study at the university of Nablus showed that in 2001-2002 80% of Palestinians sympathizes with suicide bombings. If you are mad 51% of America voted for Bush, what if 80% voted that it was ok to deliberately kill Arab teenagers in night clubs and restuarants?

If the point of this post was to somehow elevate this person to some point of legitimacy above anybody else simply because of their nationality it is quite absurd (weighing opinions based on nationality is absurd to begin with). However, if we are judging opinions based on nationality then I would put this guy at the bottom of the stack.

Thanks Zahid.

--------------------
1. "After an hour I wasn't feeling anything so I decided to take another..."
2. "We were feeling pretty good so we decided to smoke a few bowls..."
3. "I had to be real quiet because my parents were asleep upstairs..."

Edited by Divided_Sky (01/08/05 01:29 PM)

InvisibleGreat_Satan
prophet of God
 User Gallery

Re: Richard Gere Speaks to Palestinian Voters who say we elected an Idiot [Re: Divided_Sky]
    #3599812 - 01/08/05 05:43 PM (19 years, 2 months ago)

OfflineImagican
Stranger
Re: Richard Gere Speaks to Palestinian Voters who say we elected an Idiot [Re: Great_Satan]
    #3602813 - 01/09/05 09:39 AM (19 years, 2 months ago)

Bush is a MORON

Offlinezahudulallah
Sexual Heretic

Re: Richard Gere Speaks to Palestinian Voters who say we elected an Idiot [Re: Divided_Sky]
    #3602880 - 01/09/05 09:53 AM (19 years, 2 months ago)

Your point is mute considering that most Israelis believe Arabs should be driven out of a prospective "Greater Israel" regardless if those Arabs are killed or become victims of apartheid.

--------------------

InvisibleGreat_Satan
prophet of God
 User Gallery

Re: Richard Gere Speaks to Palestinian Voters who say we elected an Idiot [Re: mjshroomer]
    #3603343 - 01/09/05 12:15 PM (19 years, 2 months ago)

Saudi Pleads Guilty in Houston to Killing Jewish Friend
Barbara Ferguson, Arab News Correspondent

WASHINGTON, 15January 2004 ? Muhammad Ali Al-Ayed, a Saudi national, pleaded guilty on Monday to killing, and nearly decapitating, his Jewish friend.

Al-Ayed, 23, admitted to killing his friend, Ariel Sellouk, a Moroccan Jew, with a four-inch butterfly knife on Aug.6 . Al-Ayed has lived in Houston, Texas, during the past three years on a student visa.

Al-Ayed, who was scheduled to face murder charges in court next Monday, pleaded guilty in a deal that will limit his prison sentence to 60 years.

Al-Ayed?s attorneys told The Houston Chronicle that jurors might have been ?particularly unsympathetic to Al-Ayed because the slaying raised the specter of Islamic extremism and stereotypes surrounding terrorists.

?Now is not a good time to be trying a case with these facts,? said Al-Ayed?s attorney, George Parnham. ?I believe a jury well could have given him a life sentence.?

Prosecutor Stephen St. Martin told the Chronicle there was no clear motive for the killing, which Al-Ayed?s roommate witnessed. But Sellouk?s father, Michel, a Moroccan Jew who has lived in Houston for 22 years, told journalists he believed his son was slain because he was Jewish.

Al-Ayed?s defense attorney told journalists he did not know the motive for the killing, but said religious differences were likely to have been a factor.

?I can?t help but believe this was an element, but how strong an element is totally up to speculation.?

The two young men became friends while studying at Houston Community College.

About two years ago, Al-Ayed is said to have undergone a religious reawakening and reformed himself to a more conservative Islamic lifestyle, authorities said. During this time, he cut all ties with Sellouk.

On the day of the killing, Al-Ayed called Sellouk and suggested they get together. The two had drinks at a bar before going to Al-Ayed?s apartment about midnight.

Al-Ayed?s roommate told police the two were not arguing before Al-Ayed killed Sellouk.

In Boston, meanwhile, a Saudi national arrested upon arrival in the United States earlier this month was charged on Tuesday with possession of pyrotechnics found in his hand luggage, a judicial source said.

Essam Muhammad Al-Mohandis,33 , was charged with carrying three small firecrackers of pyrotechnic type, and with lying to federal agents about the nature of the devices. A federal grand jury handed down the indictment.

Al-Mohandis, who was arraigned before Judge Robert Collins, pleaded not guilty to the charges. The judge, according to AFP news agency, ordered the defendant released on a $50, 000bond, authorizing him to return to Saudi Arabia ahead of trial in the United States.

http://www.arabnews.com/?page=4&section=0&article=38061&d=15&m=1&y=2004

OfflineDivided_Sky
Ten ThousandThings

Loc: The Shining Void
Re: Richard Gere Speaks to Palestinian Voters who say we elected an Idiot [Re: zahudulallah]
    #3605294 - 01/09/05 08:12 PM (19 years, 2 months ago)

Quote:

zahudulallah said:
Your point is mute considering that most Israelis believe Arabs should be driven out of a prospective "Greater Israel" regardless if those Arabs are killed or become victims of apartheid.

I have know many Jewish people with families in Israel, several Israelis, have read many times both the Jerusalem Post and Haa'retz, and from my experience very, very few Israelis think the Arabs should be driven out. There are a few extremists, mainly settlers, that Palestinians and ISM people use as examples and to justify killing Israelis. For the most part it is just total propaganda along with the other 'Counsel of the Elders of Zion' crap (which if you didn't know never existed). Most Israelis don't want West Bank, and nobody in the world wants Gaza. Palestinians would have a state by now if Arafat and his boys didn't think they could squeeze more from Israel through terrorism. Hell, they were offered it once already.

Anyway, I've learned if you can't get away with what you are doing the best thing to do is pretend to be the victim. If you are poorer or impoverished it works every time. The Arabs failed several times to wipe Israel off the map and now they pretend it is Israel hell bent on exterminating them.

--------------------
1. "After an hour I wasn't feeling anything so I decided to take another..."
2. "We were feeling pretty good so we decided to smoke a few bowls..."
3. "I had to be real quiet because my parents were asleep upstairs..."

InvisibleSoopaX
Criminal DrugAnalyst

#3605425 - 01/09/05 08:55 PM (19 years, 2 months ago)

Quote:

Divided_Sky said:
If it comes from the mouth of a Palestinian it must be true. They should have asked him about Jews using human blood in matza bread. That guy can badmouth our country but at least we aren't blowing up teenagers in night clubs with bombs strapped to our bodies.

Tru Dat

--------------------

Jackie Treehorn treats objects like women, man

Offlinezahudulallah
Sexual Heretic

#3606610 - 01/10/05 02:21 AM (19 years, 2 months ago)

Divided, unless you have a source that cites that the majority of Palestinians want the 'Jews driven into the Sea' I suggest you keep that mouth of yours in the closed position.

The fact of the matter is, I don't believe the majorities on any of the sides believe in such garbage as there is no evidence to support such a claim. I tricked you into giving a revealing response. And you did. Bravo for playing.

--------------------

Edited by zahudulallah (01/10/05 02:27 AM)

Offlinezappaisgod
horrid asshole

Loc: Fractallife's gym
    #3607841 - 01/10/05 01:18 PM (19 years, 2 months ago)

So how come everybody who realisticly aspires to be the leader of the Palestinians has to pronounce that he supports the destruction of Israel? Just asking.

--------------------

Offlinezahudulallah
Sexual Heretic

Re: Richard Gere Speaks to Palestinian Voters who say we elected an Idiot [Re: zappaisgod]
    #3607857 - 01/10/05 01:24 PM (19 years, 2 months ago)

Source on that claim - that Palestinian candidates must support the destruction of Israel to get elected? Please show me some proof of this in relation to any political campaign of a Palestinian civil servant for a position in the Palestinian Authority. Source, please.

--------------------

Jump to top Pages: < Back | 1 | 2  [ show all ]

Unfolding Nature Shop: Unfolding Nature: Being in the Implicate Order