Home | Community | Message Board

Cannabis Seeds UK
This site includes paid links. Please support our sponsors.

Welcome to the Shroomery Message Board! You are experiencing a small sample of what the site has to offer. Please login or register to post messages and view our exclusive members-only content. You'll gain access to additional forums, file attachments, board customizations, encrypted private messages, and much more!

Shop: Left Coast Kratom Buy Kratom Extract   Bridgetown Botanicals CBD Concentrates   MagicBag.co All-In-One Bags That Don't Suck   Myyco.com Isolated Cubensis Liquid Culture For Sale   North Spore North Spore Mushroom Grow Kits & Cultivation Supplies   PhytoExtractum Kratom Powder for Sale   Mushroom-Hut Mono Tub Substrate   Kraken Kratom Red Vein Kratom

Jump to first unread post Pages: 1 | 2 | 3 | Next >  [ show all ]
Some of these posts are very old and might contain outdated information. You may wish to search for newer posts instead.
Offlineshog0
Stranger
Store bought laced in LSD!!?!?!
    #3596497 - 01/07/05 11:47 PM (19 years, 3 months ago)

I recently read in the "dangers of shrooms" section on this site that said a some of 30% of shrooms sold are store bought mushrooms laced in LSD. Is there anyway to tell the difference between the 2. I hope I havn't been doing LSD. What would LSd shrooms smell like??

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
OfflineHarbinger
The Power of theRiff Compels Me

Loc: Far Away
Re: Store bought laced in LSD!!?!?! [Re: shog0]
    #3596505 - 01/07/05 11:48 PM (19 years, 3 months ago)

wow

--------------------
Click the pic to hear some songs I've recorded.

:rockon:

Offlineshog0
Stranger
Re: Store bought laced in LSD!!?!?! [Re: Harbinger]
    #3596517 - 01/07/05 11:50 PM (19 years, 3 months ago)

Could you plz answer, or tell me what you meant by that?

Offlinefresh313
journeyman
 User Gallery

#3596551 - 01/07/05 11:56 PM (19 years, 3 months ago)

look at the mushroom, does it look like one you can buy at the store?

i cant imagine anyone lacing mushrooms with lsd and selling them as mushrooms, not lsd...

Offlineshog0
Stranger
Re: Store bought laced in LSD!!?!?! [Re: fresh313]
    #3596563 - 01/08/05 12:00 AM (19 years, 3 months ago)

They definately didn't look like they were bought at a store and they smelt like sweat. I'm sure I"m just over reacting though.

Offlinefresh313
journeyman
 User Gallery

#3596585 - 01/08/05 12:06 AM (19 years, 3 months ago)

look at some pics of dried shrooms on this site... compare them.

Offlinekosmic_charlie
Truckin' in style
Male User Gallery

Loc: Deep Elem
    #3596604 - 01/08/05 12:11 AM (19 years, 3 months ago)

No I highly doubt you ever bought normal mushrooms laced with LSD. I can't imagine why anyone with perfectly good acid would bother to put it on mushrooms. However if you did, by some rare chance, get normal mushrooms laced with LSD consider yourself lucky because LSD is a wonderful chemical that not enough people get to try these days due to its scarcity.

--------------------

Goin' where the water tastes like wine.

InvisibleBurke Dennings
baby merchant

#3596607 - 01/08/05 12:11 AM (19 years, 3 months ago)

I knew someone who did that... I guess he bought some dried mushrooms at a grocery store, and put like 2 drops on 3.5 grams of fake shrooms, then sold them to unfortunate suckers who didn't know any better. He argued that it was a good way to get 30 bucks for two drops of acid, but I think it's a shitty thing to do.

Offlineempnero
DistortedPercetion

#3596617 - 01/08/05 12:16 AM (19 years, 3 months ago)

lsd doesnt have any smell and is colorless unless dyed purple or blue which are the most commonly added colors for liquid acid, and if its got some blue or purple, id just say bruising or spores. the only way youd be able to tell honestly i think is the trip, if it lasted like 8-12 hrs, you may have been eating acid, its it lasted like 3-5, its most likely just shrooms. also if it doesnt look like any active then it may be laced, look in the feiled guid in the cultivation or hunting forum, i dont remember which

Offlinestefan
work in progress

Loc: The Netherlands
    #3596921 - 01/08/05 01:33 AM (19 years, 3 months ago)

if they were laced with LSD, wich I highly doubt, there's no way to know it before you eat them.

OfflineDeviate
Re: Store bought laced in LSD!!?!?! [Re: stefan]
    #3597051 - 01/08/05 02:08 AM (19 years, 3 months ago)

i highly doubt they were laced with LSD. that is typically done at times when LSD is everywhere and extremely cheap. right now LSD is a fairly rare drug and mushrooms are more common. anyone who had LSD would have no problem selling it as LSD even if they overpriced it. there would be no point in using it to lace mushrooms.

Offlineheadset
Stranger
Re: Store bought laced in LSD!!?!?! [Re: Deviate]
    #3597210 - 01/08/05 03:03 AM (19 years, 3 months ago)

They did this in the 70's when lsd was plentiful, and mushrooms were hard to come by.

Invisiblemjshroomer
Sage
Loc: gone with my shrooms
Re: Store bought laced in LSD!!?!?! [Re: Deviate]
    #3597219 - 01/08/05 03:08 AM (19 years, 3 months ago)

Contrary to all of your above comments. This was very common in the 1970s.

Oyt also wrote about them as I did.

Quote:

There is also no evidence indicating that the sale of common, commercial mushrooms (e.g., Agaricus bisporis and/or A. campestris) adulterated with LSD or PCP are sold on the continent or in New Zealand. However, in 1978, Jonathan Ott reported that this was a common situation in the mainland United States for several years and may continue today. These fake "magic mushrooms have been referred to as Psilocybe hofmannii.

This is from Allen and Merlin's paper on Thai mushroom omelettes (http://mushroomjohn.com/samui1.htm). mj was actually served an LSD omelette.

Quote:

One of the present authors (JWA) observed A few German immigrants posting dried hed keequai to friends in Germany. These immigrants were not aware of naturally occuring psychoactive fungi in their country nor were they aware of the LSD adulterated fungi sold in their homeland.

Stahl, Brombeer, and Eskes (1978) were the first to report the sale in Germany of Shitake LSD adulterated fungi. These fungi were from Southeast Asia. Similar fungi, adulterated with LSD and PCP, (Aqaricus camaestris and/or A. bisporis) have been available for sale in the United States since the late 1960s (Ott 1976, 1978). Stijve (pers. Comm., 1989) also reported that these adulterated fungi are still being sold on the illicit German drug market.

And for further evidence I want to present some Pharm Chem Lad drug analysis form the 1970's from Oregon.

A state where there were hundreds of kids picking liberty caps in the fields and then others were being sold bs mushrooms.

That is how I became interested in shrooms.

I bought a can of frozen mushrooms. Sealed like a GI "C" ir "K" ration can.

The high lasted about ten hours and was nothng like I had read about the shrooms. I knda felt acidy so I sent some to Pharm chem labs to be analysed.

If you lived in Lane County, Oregon or Humbolt County, California, you could have your drugs analysed anonymously and free. The University of Oregon paid for all analysis at that time. You would call pharm chem labs free and they would give you a number.

You then mailed your specimen and tell them what you bought, what you thought it was and how much did it cost.

A week later you would call their labs in Palo Alto, California and give them your number and they would tell you what your sample was.

Minr to urned out to be LSD lace grocery store shrooms with PCP in them to hide the effects of the acid.

Thus I began my searc for the sacred shrooms. But that is another tale for another time.

On a funny ligher note to Pharm Chem.

When they moved their labs, all of their mail was accidently forwarded to a dental clinic. Letters with coke and other drugs were accidently forwarded to the dental clinic.em.

Here are three parts of one page from just one month in the 1970a of such analysis reports.

and on a final note. I was also offered a can of similar shrooms in Hawaii in the late 1980s.

have a shroomy day,

mj

Offlineincubaby_421
half naked andfull witted
 User Gallery

Loc: the center of the univers...
Re: Store bought laced in LSD!!?!?! [Re: mjshroomer]
    #3597429 - 01/08/05 06:07 AM (19 years, 3 months ago)

dude they told me that at rehab, its total propaganda. nothing more. i mean, if you had a vial of acid, why would you go to the store and buy mush to put it on??? why wouldnt you just sell acid? thats why its propaganda, because its B.S.

--------------------
"yet the more i dig, the more i consume, the more i unfold... the less protected i feel.
i am the spit on the hair of the son of an electron, swimming around the nucleus of a cell inside the sperm of a killer bee, and my purpose is as nebulous as why weve been bestowed with the capacity to give a shit" Brandon Boyd

Invisiblegdman
badger, badger,badger...
Male User Gallery

Loc: Dancing In the Streets
Re: Store bought laced in LSD!!?!?! [Re: incubaby_421]
    #3597726 - 01/08/05 09:24 AM (19 years, 3 months ago)

It was done before mushrooms became so plentiful, there was a time when acid was almost everywhere and very cheap. So at the time people could do that. Now, however mushrooms are quite common and acid is not so much. Nobody would do that now. Even if they where, I wouldn't care :grin:.

--------------------

Got a question about a substance?  Erowid might already have your answer! Have questions about the  mushroom experience? The  Tripper's FAQ may have your answer or someone else might have had your question before.

I know up on the top you are seeing great sights, but down at the bottom we, too, should have rights.
  - Theodor Seuss Geisel Dr. Suess

"I didn't come here to be easily understood" - Steve

Invisiblemjshroomer
Sage
Loc: gone with my shrooms
Re: Store bought laced in LSD!!?!?! [Re: incubaby_421]
    #3598453 - 01/08/05 01:02 PM (19 years, 3 months ago)

Dude, these were not bought at a store and sprinkle with LSD from a liquid vial of acid. They were mass manufactured in cans and came sealed in tin cans the same as a can of vegetables or fruit. They have been and still are, sold around the world to unsuspecting friends to other friends, and by friends who tell you they are magic shrooms from Mexico.

All of the data above is real.

I just posted information there and you have no idea what you are talking about and bringing drug rehab propaganda to the pages is not a fact. Being told that is true. You need to get an education before you make such unfounded statements about the shrooms.

MJ.

Those mushrooms listed on those pages were real store bought shrooms with LSD. The analysis in the pages above are real analysis of LSD laced mushrooms.

I have dozens of such pages of the Pharm Chem lab analysis from research I conducted in the 1980s. And similar shrooms are sold in Germany and Europe in Cans to this day by unrighteous peoples who do not know what they have are not real magic shrooms.

Edited by mjshroomer (01/08/05 01:09 PM)

Offlinefresh313
journeyman
 User Gallery

Re: Store bought laced in LSD!!?!?! [Re: mjshroomer]
    #3599287 - 01/08/05 03:47 PM (19 years, 3 months ago)

i believe mj. interesting stuff man, thanks for giving us the true story.

Offline0xYg3n
topdawg
 User Gallery

#3599719 - 01/08/05 05:14 PM (19 years, 3 months ago)

this thread has officially been OWNED by MJ.

Invisiblegdman
badger, badger,badger...
Male User Gallery

Loc: Dancing In the Streets
Re: Store bought laced in LSD!!?!?! [Re: 0xYg3n]
    #3601057 - 01/08/05 11:06 PM (19 years, 3 months ago)

yes you are correct, my mistake I did not see those pages.

--------------------

Got a question about a substance?  Erowid might already have your answer! Have questions about the  mushroom experience? The  Tripper's FAQ may have your answer or someone else might have had your question before.

I know up on the top you are seeing great sights, but down at the bottom we, too, should have rights.
  - Theodor Seuss Geisel Dr. Suess

"I didn't come here to be easily understood" - Steve

Offlinecadam
The Extremist

Re: Store bought laced in LSD!!?!?! [Re: gdman]
    #3602531 - 01/09/05 08:02 AM (19 years, 3 months ago)

There would be such a small amount of LSD on there that it wouldn't make a difference!

--------------------
If you strike me down, I shall become more powerful than you could ever imagine

Jump to top Pages: 1 | 2 | 3 | Next >  [ show all ]

Shop: Left Coast Kratom Buy Kratom Extract   Bridgetown Botanicals CBD Concentrates   MagicBag.co All-In-One Bags That Don't Suck   Myyco.com Isolated Cubensis Liquid Culture For Sale   North Spore North Spore Mushroom Grow Kits & Cultivation Supplies   PhytoExtractum Kratom Powder for Sale   Mushroom-Hut Mono Tub Substrate   Kraken Kratom Red Vein Kratom