Home | Community | Message Board

Marijuana Demystified
Please support our sponsors.

Community >> Physical and Mental Well-Being

Welcome to the Shroomery Message Board! You are experiencing a small sample of what the site has to offer. Please login or register to post messages and view our exclusive members-only content. You'll gain access to additional forums, file attachments, board customizations, encrypted private messages, and much more!

Jump to first unread post. Pages: 1
InvisibleWorld Spirit
PNW
 User Gallery

Folding@home Statistics
Continuity of spirit VS the broken spirit
    #3594949 - 01/07/05 07:49 PM (12 years, 5 months ago)

I have noticed two themes in how people live life:

#1 Those that live life with a continued flow, a sense of smoothness day-in and day-out. Even though they have their ups and downs, they keep it going and don't get stuck.

#2 The person with a broken life. It goes for awhile then they get sort-of stuck or locked up. They lack continuity. They lack a good, consistent, continous flow in life.

We must all learn how to MANAGE OUR ENERGY.

Inside each of us is energy. It can increase or decrease based on:
1. What we do in general
- what we eat and drink(or ummm smoke)
- if we workout or exercise
2. What we say
- ever hear the phrase "words are life" or "by every word you will be judged"?
3. Where we go
-  the environment we are in can bless us or drain us
4. Who we're with
- we can't always choose this but some people bring out good in us and others bring out what is not-so-good

If you're bummed permanently you should consider mixing up your life, removing the bad with the good, or at least adding more good to it.

If you're up and down, meaning you're very happy and content one day and very sad and discontent another day, you may be half way to where you need to be. You know how to allow yourself to be happy some of the time at least. Find out what's working and what isn't.

Everyone has rough times, rough days, rough situations. Tough 'em out.

Listen to that conscience of yours and avoid going against it.

Love rules. Whoever has it, truly, they have all that a man should ever desire in this life.

Those who lack love should seek it by giving it in ways that are mutually helpful. A wise man once said 'its better to give than to receive.' There's great truth in this statement.

Manage your energy.

Let love rule.  :sun: :heart: :sun: :heart: :sun: :heart: :sun:

Post Extras: Print Post  Remind Me! Notify Moderator
InvisibleHolydiver
Stranger
 User Gallery

Folding@home Statistics
Loc: The midnight sea
Re: Continuity of spirit VS the broken spirit [Re: World Spirit]
    #3595279 - 01/07/05 09:08 PM (12 years, 5 months ago)

Awesome post Enter, at a time when I really needed to read something like that. 

So how does one find this "love" in their life anyways, because searching for it sure doesn't seem to work. :crying:

Anyways, thanks for the cool post.

--------------------
To find a place to live between the negatives and positives.

InvisibleWorld Spirit
PNW
 User Gallery

Folding@home Statistics
Re: Continuity of spirit VS the broken spirit [Re: Holydiver]
    #3595329 - 01/07/05 09:18 PM (12 years, 5 months ago)

Well, I can focus on the pain like Trent Reznor used to and tell you that I have very little human love that I can call genuine.

Alternately, I can focus on the beauty of life and the love that I believe God has shown me. This is a bit complicated to go into with depth but I can personally attest to the fact that God gives love to me in His own way.

Lastly, I can focus on the love that I try to get out in this world. I really need to work on this further because as of right now I am usually considered as quite awkward, nervous, and socially uneasy. I'm better "in letter" than in person so I guess that's why I visit here. People make more sense of my thoughts without question when I post at the Shroomery than if I talk in person. The "pace" of writing is more consistent with the natural human disposition imo.

If you're looking for love, don't look "too" hard. Maybe you'd be great at doing some type of volunteer work. Try the Audubon society (fungi!). Try another organization. You might find that while you're givin' a little love to the people or the land that the land and the people find it necessary to give a little love back to you.

:sun: :heart: :sun: :heart: :sun:

Jump to top. Pages: 1

Community >> Physical and Mental Well-Being