Home | Community | Message Board

SoulSpeciosa Kratom
Please support our sponsors.

Mushrooms, Mycology and Psychedelics >> The Psychedelic Experience

Welcome to the Shroomery Message Board! You are experiencing a small sample of what the site has to offer. Please login or register to post messages and view our exclusive members-only content. You'll gain access to additional forums, file attachments, board customizations, encrypted private messages, and much more!

Amazon Shop for: Morning Glory Seeds

Jump to first unread post. Pages: 1
OfflineLeukoism
Dark Canopy View

How much MG seeds?
    #3592336 - 01/07/05 04:49 AM (11 years, 10 months ago)

I ordered 1/4 Lb of untreated, organic, morning glory seeds a few days ago. I was just wondering for my first trip, how much should I take? I am planning to grind them up and sit em in water for a few hours to extract. I weigh about 220lbs and am currently on Effexor (I dont think it is a MAOI). So how much should I grind up? And are they Ok to take with my meds? I have been looking over the net for days and figured I should come here to see what you think, Thanks.

--------------------
May it have been the one that you are no longer aware, but now it has become a reality.

-----Enter the craze untill you have seen!-----

--------------------------

Post Extras: Print Post  Remind Me! Notify Moderator
Offlineempnero
DistortedPercetion

Re: How much MG seeds? [Re: Leukoism]
    #3593411 - 01/07/05 01:44 PM (11 years, 10 months ago)

try searching within the forum, there are plenty of topics out there about it. since im nice ill help you out cause ive done so much research on all this stuff, i dont think most people would do this, theyd yell at you instead.
http://www.erowid.org/plants/morning_glory/morning_glory_dose.shtml

OfflineEsola

Re: How much MG seeds? [Re: empnero]
    #3593448 - 01/07/05 01:52 PM (11 years, 10 months ago)

Effexor is an anti-depressant. I don't think you should be taking anything while on this drug. Some of the side effects include dizziness, nervousness and anxiety. Please be very careful while on this Rx.

OfflineInnerBeing
Yakuza Boss

Loc: Chinatown
Re: How much MG seeds? [Re: Esola]
    #3593638 - 01/07/05 02:51 PM (11 years, 10 months ago)

You will have no harmful interactions with SSRIs and morning glory seeds. However, psychological consequences may occur with individuals who are in the midst of personal crisis, depression, and other mental illnesses.

--------------------
Kiss the ring Bitch!

Offlineempnero
DistortedPercetion

Re: How much MG seeds? [Re: InnerBeing]
    #3593662 - 01/07/05 02:59 PM (11 years, 10 months ago)

yea, if anything id be concerened with the pschological effects, but i tripped 3 times with people on SSRI's and i know someone who takes Zoloft for the comedown, also SSRI's are known to lower effects of some psychedelics. i dont know if youre working through a crisis, have chronic depression, or if your body just needs its it for seretonin control to stop extreme moodswings like the person i tripped with or what so is hard to advise further.

OfflineLeukoism
Dark Canopy View

Re: How much MG seeds? [Re: empnero]
    #3595852 - 01/07/05 11:12 PM (11 years, 10 months ago)

No, I'm not using it for the anti-depression its for ADD. I dont think I have any more psychological problems than any other normal person would. Just everyday stresses, which arnt that bad. And as you said Effexor is an SSRI not a MAOI, So as long as the seeds dont conflict with that I think I should be fine.

--------------------
May it have been the one that you are no longer aware, but now it has become a reality.

-----Enter the craze untill you have seen!-----

--------------------------

Offlinegnrm23
Carpal Tunnel
Loc: n. e. OH, USSA
Re: How much MG seeds? [Re: Leukoism]
    #3598758 - 01/08/05 04:04 PM (11 years, 10 months ago)

prolly some dosage info at
www.erowid.org
&
www.lycaeum.org
...not supposed to talk about actual dosage info ,but...
treat each seed as roughly equivalent to 1 microgram of lsd-25 (each seed prolly actually contains ~ 10 micrograms of a variety of lysergic acid derivatives...
mass of a "working dose" of seeds could go from less than three grams to more than ten grams, depending on growth conditions, freshness of seeds, & method of extraction/ingestion...

soaking ground seeds in cold distilled water in a cold dark place
for 30 minutes & flitering & drinking the liquid could easily yield 60 - 80 % of the "desirable" alkaloids (but, what is "desirable" varies from person to person; & there is a distinct difference between a quick cold water extraction, & ground-up & eaten seeds, & other more involved extraction methods (ethanolic tincture, different solvent washes, a/b phase extractions, etcetcetc.))

play safe & listen to your body...

--------------------
old enough to know better
not old enough to care

Offlineempnero
DistortedPercetion

Re: How much MG seeds? [Re: gnrm23]
    #3599801 - 01/08/05 07:39 PM (11 years, 10 months ago)

Leukoism, thats the same thing one of my friends takes the same stuff for, hes tripped many more times than i have and i tripped with him a few times with no problems, except when he decided that he needed to stop taking drugs all together, but we all were doing too much, tripped 5 times in a 2 week period, it was also his 3rd time stopping drugs that month, and he used to do shit a lot more a few years ago, before i met him, thats just his personality thoguh. i wouldnt worry at all, we decided it takes some of the edge off, especially with his adderal. you'll be fine and also look in the erowid experience vualts fot MG and look under preparations for other extractions

Jump to top. Pages: 1

Amazon Shop for: Morning Glory Seeds

Mushrooms, Mycology and Psychedelics >> The Psychedelic Experience