Home | Community | Message Board

Shroom Supply
Please support our sponsors.

Mushrooms, Mycology and Psychedelics >> The Ethnobotanical Garden

Welcome to the Shroomery Message Board! You are experiencing a small sample of what the site has to offer. Please login or register to post messages and view our exclusive members-only content. You'll gain access to additional forums, file attachments, board customizations, encrypted private messages, and much more!

Amazon Shop for: ½ Pint Jars, Peruvian Torch, San Pedro

Jump to first unread post. Pages: 1
Offlineboomer420
liquid blue
Male
Loc: show me
micro mesc extraction
    #3589534 - 01/06/05 05:54 PM (12 years, 3 months ago)

My friend has, gathered every thing he needs to do a complete mescalin crystal extraction including ,cacti,lab supplies, and as much knowledge as one can without any actual experiance.

\so what he wants to do is a micro/practice run extraction with 24-30 inches of cactus/ but wonders if this is an impractical thing to do or if it will if even yeild results that are worth the 24-30 inches of beautiful San Pedro cactus.

--------------------
Shit house mouse

Post Extras: Print Post  Remind Me! Notify Moderator
InvisibleStonehenge
Alt Center
Male User Gallery
Loc: S.E.
Re: micro mesc extraction [Re: boomer420]
    #3589559 - 01/06/05 05:58 PM (12 years, 3 months ago)

Boomer, I'm in much the same position you are. From what I've read, and I've read a lot on it, you can do as little as one dose with no problem. Go to the nook for more info.

--------------------
“A democracy cannot exist as a permanent form of government. It can only exist until the voters discover that they can vote themselves largesse from the public treasury. From that moment on, the majority always votes for the candidates promising the most benefits from the public treasury with the result that a democracy always collapses over loose fiscal policy, always followed by a dictatorship.” (attributed to Alexis de Tocqueville political philosopher Circa 1835)

Trade list http://www.shroomery.org/forums/showflat.php/Number/18047755

OfflineGr0wer
always improving
Male

Loc: El Paso, TX Flag
Re: micro mesc extraction [Re: boomer420] * 1
    #3589569 - 01/06/05 06:00 PM (12 years, 3 months ago)

There's no harm in a practice run.

--------------------
My YouTube channel
Items i use and recommend https://kit.com/MyersMushrooms

Offlineboomer420
liquid blue
Male
Re: micro mesc extraction [Re: Gr0wer]
    #3589609 - 01/06/05 06:06 PM (12 years, 3 months ago)

Im sure it will probally work, Im interested in the experiance of others.
so do share.
what percent of mesc alikaliods are lost in the extraction if done right?(if that can be answered)

hey stonehenge send me a pm i deleted the last one,sorry

--------------------
Shit house mouse

Edited by boomer420 (01/06/05 06:14 PM)

Offlineesin
cheesefondue
 User Gallery

Loc: Lysergia
    #3590287 - 01/06/05 08:33 PM (12 years, 3 months ago)

I did a one dose extraction my first (and so far only) mescaline extraction.

My yield was surprizingly high, and i ended up turning 750g of Pedro into roughly 750mg of crystal.

I took a capsule full (about 500mg - was expecting unpure product) and OMfrigginG! :nut:
I dosed at like 5AM, began to trip HARD at around 7 or 8AM. The rest of the morning is either total synaestesia, overwhelming visuals and i can't really remember much more than that. My favorite psy-trance band was playing and their music became something i can't really explain. On the afternoon i started to feel more grounded but still tripping quite hard. By sunset i was pretty much down but still felt it for the rest of the evening.

I was expecting a 'subtle' trip, as they call it, and when i noticed myself i was in for a WILD ride. I loved it though  :heart:, it's up there with LSD IMHO.

I wish i wouldn't have to mutilate my cacti to make more  :tongue:

Offlineboomer420
liquid blue
Male
Re: micro mesc extraction [Re: esin]
    #3590956 - 01/06/05 11:12 PM (12 years, 3 months ago)

Nice :crazy2: :crazy2:

an answer and a story, I love ya man.

Im sure it was a very beautiful, enlightening balls to the walls experence for you, thanks man

--------------------
Shit house mouse

OfflineGNIOM1498
Death Cup
 User Gallery

Loc: My home is where my spiri...
    #3591941 - 01/07/05 02:22 AM (12 years, 3 months ago)

do it but make sure u do outside and its not winter...COLD use no plastics and i found u can maybe skip the step about take out the fat layer.. i didn't have to much fat layer MAKE SURE U HAVE a seperatory funnel Spend the extra money trust me.

--------------------

----ALL MY POSTS ARE FICTIONAL-------

OfflineGNIOM1498
Death Cup
 User Gallery

Loc: My home is where my spiri...
Re: micro mesc extraction [Re: GNIOM1498]
    #3593176 - 01/07/05 12:19 PM (12 years, 3 months ago)

o by the way i did it with that much cactius and didn't yeild to much but that was also just a test run. if he plans on doing it more in the future ya do a practice run on that if he does. Because ur bound to make a mistake somewhere spill or whatever it maybe and he might find that he might be able to cut corners on steps if he does this saving a lot a time and plus small amounts are easier to handle. so go for it

--------------------

----ALL MY POSTS ARE FICTIONAL-------

OfflineEkstaza
stranger thanmost
 User Gallery

Loc: Around the corner
Re: micro mesc extraction [Re: GNIOM1498]
    #3600959 - 01/09/05 12:45 AM (12 years, 3 months ago)

Quote:

GNIOM1498 said:
do it but make sure u do outside and its not winter...COLD use no plastics and i found u can maybe skip the step about take out the fat layer.. i didn't have to much fat layer MAKE SURE U HAVE a seperatory funnel Spend the extra money trust me.

Plastic is fine as long as it is HDPE. It will have a triangle made up of arrows with a '2' inside and usually with the letters 'HDPE' written beneath. If you use glass, your lye solution can etch it and cause it to eventually break. Glass is fine for any step not involving a strong basic solution.

A seperatory funnel is great if you have one, but by no means absolutely necessary. Common items can be used in it's place, and in some instances they work better. I turkey baster replaces the need to use a seperator funnel at a fraction of the cost.

--------------------
YOUR EXPERIENCE WITH ANY GIVEN DRUG ISN'T THE DEFINITIVE MEASURE OF THE DRUGS EFFECTS.

OfflineEkstaza
stranger thanmost
 User Gallery

Loc: Around the corner
    #3601047 - 01/09/05 01:04 AM (12 years, 3 months ago)

In the past I would consume dried peruvian torch by grinding it into powder and encapsulating it. A few monthes before christmas I found a bottle full of these capsules and desided to do an extraction as a christmas present to my best friend.

After emptying out all of the capsules, I ended up with 55.4 gms of green powder. I only got to do 2 xylene pulls from the extraction because the extraction jar broke from the lye etching the glass. I ended up with 600mg of crystal from those 2 pulls. Thats just a little over 1%. I would have done at least 2 more pulls from the extraction jar if it hadn't all been lost and I'm certain that I would have gotten at least 200-400mg more from it. If I had it would have been a yield of almost 2%. Man that would of been great.

As it turned out I got ot test out 200mg of the crystal and received marginal effects. My friend who I believe got the best christmas gift ever, had a great trip off of 400mg mescaline hcl.

I highly suggest doing a small test batch if you are nervous about doing an extraction. It will give you so much confidence to see results and you won't be as nervous as you would if you were trying an extraction from like 50 lbs. of cactus. It's also easier to manage smaller quantities of material.

--------------------
YOUR EXPERIENCE WITH ANY GIVEN DRUG ISN'T THE DEFINITIVE MEASURE OF THE DRUGS EFFECTS.

Jump to top. Pages: 1

Amazon Shop for: ½ Pint Jars, Peruvian Torch, San Pedro

Mushrooms, Mycology and Psychedelics >> The Ethnobotanical Garden