Home | Community | Message Board

Kratom Eye
Please support our sponsors.

Mushrooms, Mycology and Psychedelics >> The Psychedelic Experience

Welcome to the Shroomery Message Board! You are experiencing a small sample of what the site has to offer. Please login or register to post messages and view our exclusive members-only content. You'll gain access to additional forums, file attachments, board customizations, encrypted private messages, and much more!

Amazon Shop for: Syrian Rue

Jump to first unread post. Pages: 1
OfflineDamn
Psychonaut
 User Gallery

tripping your nose off
    #3588873 - 01/06/05 02:24 PM (12 years, 1 month ago)

when im taking higher dose (6-7 grams dry), i find myself always sitting in the dark so i can see how far my mind will take me. but on a high dose i sometimes find it hard to stay still or able to let medrift off because im so overwhlemed by whats going on. does anyone else have this problem? for instance ill be sitting in the dark looking into nothing see the world spinning around and ill just be moving around, taking my shirt off, mumbling. i ccan never seem to drif off like i want to. but then again when im tripping so hard i seem to di just whatever comes to mind. i dont hate it! i just dont want to reach for the secret too soon.

--------------------
--------------------------------------------------------------

Post Extras: Print Post  Remind Me! Notify Moderator
OfflineDamn
Psychonaut
 User Gallery

Re: tripping your nose off [Re: Damn]
    #3588877 - 01/06/05 02:24 PM (12 years, 1 month ago)

i also have tryed syrian rue many times with this dose. im not sure if that contributes to any of this.

--------------------

Offlineballs
thats right
Loc: Ontario, Canada
    #3589320 - 01/06/05 04:47 PM (12 years, 1 month ago)

I noticed that with a low dose, tripping is "easy". Not hard on the mind at all, all positive thoughts, and easy to concentrate. On large doses I usually have troubles concentrating, and sometimes my mind gets taken over by one though and for the whole trip Im concentrating on that one thought, which I do not want to do. Dont take a large dose if you plan to keep a grip on reality, other wise let loose.

Offlineballs
thats right
Loc: Ontario, Canada
Re: tripping your nose off [Re: balls]
    #3589322 - 01/06/05 04:48 PM (12 years, 1 month ago)

opps that didnt really answer your questions, just my 2 cents.

OfflineF0SS1L
Prehistoric Cyborg

Loc: 216
Re: tripping your nose off [Re: balls]
    #3589838 - 01/06/05 07:00 PM (12 years, 1 month ago)

I can space out pretty hard on mush, but I know what you mean about moving around and shit. Its sometimes hard to shut up your mind and not talk to yourself on really high doses. To drift off I'd say the easiest thing to do is just lay down and concentrate on what your seeing.

--------------------
That's me on the street with a violin under my chin. Playing with a grin, singing gibberish.

Edited by F0SS1L (01/06/05 07:01 PM)

InvisibleSlite
Lost in Life
 User Gallery
Loc: UK
    #3593207 - 01/07/05 12:27 PM (12 years, 1 month ago)

On high doses my mind tends to race, I think so fast it's almost too much for me to take. I want to just let go and lose my grip on reality but I can always feel it there holding me back. On low doses I can just relax and think but on high doses so much is happening it's hard to really focus on one thing.

--------------------
"You can either believe you can do something, or believe you can't.... either way your right"

InvisibleBaton_Rouge_Voodoo
24 inch Pythons
 User Gallery

Loc: Sec.A-3 Row 18 Seat 10
Re: tripping your nose off [Re: Slite]
    #3593936 - 01/07/05 04:10 PM (12 years, 1 month ago)

LSD and active mushrooms are powerful.You can't just assume that you're gonna be able to focus on what you want to during a trip.When you drift off,you're drifting off into your sub-conscience,and that is a very weird place.Sometimes its a place where you can learn a great deal about yourself and life,but other times its a place that can scare the hell out of you.I'm not trying to get off into a rant here,but I think people should prepare themselves mentally for what these drugs have to offer.

I apologize if this does'nt make much sense and if my words are'nt any help,but I tend to have trouble putting my thoughts into words.

OfflineDamn
Psychonaut
 User Gallery

Re: tripping your nose off [Re: Baton_Rouge_Voodoo]
    #3594200 - 01/07/05 05:19 PM (12 years, 1 month ago)

yea yea, when i take any dose i let myself go, i guess i wasent doin anything wrong. ill see how it goes tonight on 7 g's

--------------------

Offlinediablovt1125
Mushroom Man
 User Gallery

Folding@home Statistics
    #3594805 - 01/07/05 07:14 PM (12 years, 1 month ago)

wow, you guys are way braver than me taking 6 or 7 grams.  I've tripped many times on many different dose levels (the lowest being around .5g up to around 4gs tops).  For me, letting go and really exploring doesn't require an enormous dose, its all in you mind and you have the ability to unlock it WHENEVER you want, drugs or not. Of course, this is very hard to do and I'm not saying I can do something like that, but I think of mushrooms as more of a catalyst for this "letting go" as its called.  I know it only takes me a small amount (1-2gs) to really get me going sometimes, and some of my most intense experiences have been off of an amount like this.  Those intense ego-loss type trips have always been when I least expect them, they seem to catch you by surprise.  Maybe this is just me, and I don't want to sound like I'm saying that your way is wrong, because it's absolutely not at all.  I'd just thought I throw in my two cents.

And remember to those of you who are eating staggering doses on a semi-regular level, there is such a thing as searching too hard.  Its best when you want to learn something new from psychedelics to step away from them, take some time to reflect and look on your past times, re-experience those memories on a sober level.  Sorry for rambling here, but good luck to all you psychonauts out there, I'm searching with you  :mushroom2:

--------------------
Know yourself, know your substance, and know your source

Jump to top. Pages: 1

Amazon Shop for: Syrian Rue

Mushrooms, Mycology and Psychedelics >> The Psychedelic Experience