Home | Community | Message Board

Marijuana Demystified
Please support our sponsors.

Mushrooms, Mycology and Psychedelics >> Shroomery Sponsors Forum

Welcome to the Shroomery Message Board! You are experiencing a small sample of what the site has to offer. Please login or register to post messages and view our exclusive members-only content. You'll gain access to additional forums, file attachments, board customizations, encrypted private messages, and much more!

Amazon Shop for: ½ Pint Jars

Jump to first unread post. Pages: 1
OfflinepsilocyberV
old hand

Sporeworks: Product Restock Update, Ps. cyan syringes and much more!
    #3588072 - 01/06/05 10:16 AM (11 years, 10 months ago)

Howdie folks,

This is just a quick note to let you all know about some updates at Sporeworks.

Many have been waiting for the return of Psilocybe cyanescens spore syringe microscopy kits, and we now have them back in stock! Supply should last for a while, but don't delay in snapping up a few syringes of this great, classic wavy cap Psilocybe to add to your microscopy collection.

Psilocybe cyanescens, Coastal Oregon Strain

We have also returned the PF Classic and Treasure Coast strains of Psilocybe cubensis to our spore listing in hydrated syringe form. These have been sold out for a couple of weeks now, but they are back in stock and here to stay.

Also returning to inventory are the highly popular packages of Oxygen Absorbers. There is a slight change in this product however, due to new packaging counts from the supplier. New Oxygen Absorber orders will come in quantity of 250 packets, each packet can remove 100cc of air volume of oxygen. These are great for long term storage of dried mushrooms in sealed containers! Helps retain flavor and so much more.

We plan to have some exciting updates and new products released in the coming weeks, so check back here regularly for updates, or just visit our home page to check for News and Updates.

As always we want to thank you for your patronage and support and we welcome your feedback and suggestions.

Post Extras: Print Post  Remind Me! Notify Moderator
Invisibletripndicular
My Minds Eye IsRhizomorphic

Loc: Bowels of HELL
Re: Sporeworks: Product Restock Update, Ps. cyan syringes and much more! [Re: psilocyber]
    #3589494 - 01/06/05 05:47 PM (11 years, 10 months ago)

Cool beans , been waiting for them o2 absorbers for months now ! :thumbup:

Damn that was almost a price doubling was it not on those ?
Oh well what cha gonna do ?

Thanx for the heads up cyber

--------------------
Any information I give is not intended to aide you in the production of potentialy illegal substances !None of my exp comes from growing illegal varities , so take it as you will .
So with that said here is our mission statement .

Then the priest fell into a trance or swoon,& said unto the Queen of heaven ; Write unto us the ordeals; write unto us the rituals; write unto us the law !

OfflinepsilocyberV
old hand

Re: Sporeworks: Product Restock Update, Ps. cyan syringes and much more! [Re: tripndicular]
    #3592736 - 01/07/05 09:25 AM (11 years, 10 months ago)

Yeah, the price had to double due to the increased packet count from the supplier. We used to get these in 100 count packages, presealed by the supplier with an O2 indicator inside. But apparently now they are supplying this particular type (100cc) in 250 count packages. We debated repackaging them in our store, but we didn't feel confident in our ability to limit air exposure, reseal properly, and purchase and insert additional O2 indicator tabs. This would have ultimately raised the price of the packages, and possibily compromised the product's quality. So, for about 2x the old price for the 100 count packages you now get a 250 count package, and a little per packet savings passed on to you.

Invisibletripndicular
My Minds Eye IsRhizomorphic

Loc: Bowels of HELL
Re: Sporeworks: Product Restock Update, Ps. cyan syringes and much more! [Re: psilocyber]
    #3593162 - 01/07/05 12:15 PM (11 years, 10 months ago)

That kinda brings up a concern from a consumers point of view ...

What can one do , once they have opened package to "minimize" exposure to o2 , thus making unused portions useless for future use ?

Thanx for the response cyber

--------------------
Any information I give is not intended to aide you in the production of potentialy illegal substances !None of my exp comes from growing illegal varities , so take it as you will .
So with that said here is our mission statement .

Then the priest fell into a trance or swoon,& said unto the Queen of heaven ; Write unto us the ordeals; write unto us the rituals; write unto us the law !

OfflinepsilocyberV
old hand

Re: Sporeworks: Product Restock Update, Ps. cyan syringes and much more! [Re: tripndicular]
    #3594024 - 01/07/05 04:28 PM (11 years, 10 months ago)

It's probably best to store the unused portions in the smallest possible air space of sealable air volume you have available. Something like stuffing them into a quart or 1/2 gallon sized jar. You can place the o2 indicator tablet inside with them to show that they are working, but using a jar, or several jars, of reduced air volume will allow them to be stretched and stored for longer period of time.

Jump to top. Pages: 1

Amazon Shop for: ½ Pint Jars

Mushrooms, Mycology and Psychedelics >> Shroomery Sponsors Forum