Home | Community | Message Board

This site includes paid links. Please support our sponsors.

Welcome to the Shroomery Message Board! You are experiencing a small sample of what the site has to offer. Please login or register to post messages and view our exclusive members-only content. You'll gain access to additional forums, file attachments, board customizations, encrypted private messages, and much more!

Shop: Mushroom-Hut Mono Tub Substrate   North Spore North Spore Mushroom Grow Kits & Cultivation Supplies   Kraken Kratom Red Vein Kratom   Left Coast Kratom Buy Kratom Extract   PhytoExtractum Buy Bali Kratom Powder   Myyco.com Isolated Cubensis Liquid Culture For Sale   Unfolding Nature Unfolding Nature: Being in the Implicate Order

Jump to first unread post Pages: 1
Some of these posts are very old and might contain outdated information. You may wish to search for newer posts instead.
OfflineTrainwreck
No. Really.

Loc: Southern California
Trip Report - 4g
    #3586451 - 01/05/05 09:40 PM (19 years, 2 months ago)

January 4th, 2005 
4g Dried Cubensis (Made into tea)
This report is rather long, but not like you have anything better to do

(The following times aren't exact, at sometimes I had no idea what time of day it was, so just bare with me)

3:00pm - Drank my tea, I'm tripping with 2 other people who are both good friends who I've tripped with many times.

3:20 - Having pretty much fasted all day, with the exception of a banana at about 10am, I'm starting to feel 'something' but nothing much. A noticeable body buzz is definitely present though.

3:30 - Very obvious body high. Everything looks different to me, feelings of deja vu and my skin has become very sensitive. I kept rubbing my fingers together just because it felt so odd.

3:40 - Things start seriously taking off, and really quickly. In about 3-5 minutes I go from a slight buzz to a good 'level 3' trip. Staring at the walls make them swirl and breathe in and out. The light from my ceiling fan is bugging the hell out of me because it seems so bright. While looking at the light directly, it seems to glow green and purple instead of white. Everyone starts getting little laugh attacks. The mushrooms are taking effect, and making damn sure we all know it. We decide to take a walk to our local park to see the sunset that's going to happen soon enough (gets dark at about 5:30 here). We also smoked a nice size joint on the way there.

4:00 - After a most interesting walk to the park, with mad trails from passing cars, and the sky swirling and radically changing when ever I took the time to look at it, we arrive and sit down on some benches. At this time, every ones real quiet and just enjoying whatever is going on in their head. I just cant stop staring at the damn sky! It was just so beautiful at this time of day. There were big fluffy clouds everywhere, some of them were dark because its been raining lately. Luckily though it stayed dry for us.

4:34 - Having no idea I've been starting at the sky this whole time. I check my watch to see its just past 4:30. A small dog comes up and starts running circles around the bench we're sitting on. Its yapping like a lunatic and kinda scaring me. I frantically search for a cigarette (Nicotine is like Oxygen for me while tripping) to calm my nerve before I lose it. Then, almost at the exact same time, we all yell at the dog "Shut the fuck up!". The dog kinda wandered off but I dont think its cause we yelled at it. We all found it so damn funny that we yelled the same thing at the same time that we all start rolling with laughter like mad men.

Almost 5:00 - Seems to get dark at the park earlier then our neighborhood because of the hills and tress all around us. I keep getting lost staring at the grass, it would wave like water and sometimes I would see big gaps in it, like it would separate and just this big hole would be left in the middle. I saw kids playing football and every time they were running past one of the holes I thought they were going to fall in!

5:15 - The sun is setting, and holy shit holy shit. The sky is on mother fucking fire. I swear it looked like an extremely hot fire (burning blue and pink) was spreading through the whole sky. It was so overwhelming that I felt like crying in happiness just being able to see it. The colors in the sky took on a green/purple hue, and would wave and swirl around a certain point in the sky. As soon as I would find the point though, it would move. This made me feel kinda frustrated. So I would point my finger where the center point was to make sure it stayed there. Lol.

5:30 - 5:30ish rather. I dunno what time it was exactly cause this is when things got crazy. I was still frantically pointing at different points in the sky trying to find the 'real' center point. I truly believed that the sky was just fucking with me and was giving me all these false points to throw me off so I wouldn't find the real one! I started to think to myself: I must be getting close, the center point has to be the center of the universe, or maybe the location of heaven! God doesn't want me to know where it is so hes throwing me off the trail! That bastard! I cant give up! I must find it! I then pointed to one point in the sky which was different then the others because it seemed bigger. Like the sky didn't meet exactly right there, but more bordered around that particular area. This made me think there must be huge amounts of empty space there! IN THE CENTER OF THE SKY! IN THE CENTER OF EVERYTHING!

Nighttime - It was dark, that's all I know. I have totally forgotten that I'm tripping, or that I'm with my friends at the park. I've forgotten that I even 'am'. The one and only thing in my head was this point in the sky. I was running fucking circles around the park now. Doing some totally crazed mathematical equations in my head to find the exact point that I had discovered. I continued to use trees and mountains that I could see as points that were to be connected to the point in the sky. Like a map. I connected the dots. Only to discover that all of life on earth is projected from this one point. I was caught on this word... projected.

I realized that I had found it. The meaning to it all. It was fake. Life was fake, this world was fake. It was just a movie that is being shown at some cinema in another dimension. That the whole lifetime of the earth which seems extremely long in our eyes, is really the normal running time for a movie in this other dimension. Everyday millions of REAL people watch a movie of the whole lifetime of our earth just for entertainment! This point in the sky was the damn projector and we were what it was projecting! Has no one else seen this! I mean... its right there! In plain sight! A huge projector lens in the center of the sky! How has no one relized this yet!?

7:50 - I opened my eyes. I was still on the bench. Now laying down on one of the seats. It was pitch black now, I immediately checked my watch to see what time it was. I was so confused. Was my whole quest for the point in the sky in my head? Had I really been running around like a fool trying to find it? Or was that all in my head and all I did was lay here. My friends were no help, they had equally crazy experiences and said they had lost track of what everyone else was doing for some time.

8:00 - We start walking back home. No one says a word, we're all to deep in thought. I had some obvious effects still going on, but I paid no mind to them. I was so confused about the whole thing. I was kinda glad to be back though, and eventually dismissed all my crazy theories as just being the mushrooms.

So all in all it was some crazy night. This trip was alot unlike any I've ever had. I dont think I'll ever forget it either. I just hope I wasn't right about anything that I thought I had discovered  :shocked:

Happy trippin!
:mushroom2:Trainwreck :mushroom2:

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Offlineheadset
Stranger
Re: Trip Report - 4g [Re: Trainwreck]
    #3586486 - 01/05/05 09:50 PM (19 years, 2 months ago)

Very well written. I dont think you should necessesarily dismiss some of the revelations you made - dont take them at face value, but dont pass them off.

OfflineTrainwreck
No. Really.

Loc: Southern California
Re: Trip Report - 4g [Re: headset]
    #3586493 - 01/05/05 09:54 PM (19 years, 2 months ago)

No no. I know what you mean. I'm not just tossing the experience and my visions completely. Its just that for a certain time I believed that my claims were 100% true. I now know that of course they're not, but that doest mean its something I'm trying to forget. I know that they had to have meant something, I just dont know what.

Invisiblemecreateme
YoUisMEEMsiUoY
Male User Gallery

Loc: Memphrica
    #3586815 - 01/05/05 10:51 PM (19 years, 2 months ago)

Some people call that the void, where all life seems for the pleasure of others. Like Earth Reality TV. Sounds like you had a good trip, not just an easy, fun colored lights time, but an intense alien dream. These are the kinds of experiences the mushrooms are made for if you ask me. It takes many times of wading into these waters to begin to be able to put words on it. For many initial trips it will be that you probably don't remember the really intense parts, but they will come back as time passes. Kind of like amnesia.

Funny that you were caught on the word projected. You should have looked more at the one part of it. One projector, one thing. If you would have then seen the world as one singular thing, composed of all the same, you would have been in ego loss. In other words, you would have broken through to the other side. You made it so very close, unless you were there but didn't remember or know how to say it, that  happens way too much. :thumbup:

Anyway, good job, and nice report. That Twain quote is cool.:grin:

--------------------
No ONE wants to know the ultimate TRUTH, as soon as YOU find IT out, YOU want to forget IT.

You are everything's way of feeling itself.

Happy Schwag, everygodly!

OfflineJaRRn
Lost in Space
Male User Gallery

Loc: Standing on the Cosmic Sh...
    #3586859 - 01/05/05 11:02 PM (19 years, 2 months ago)

Excellent trip report !

Offlineheadset
Stranger
    #3587014 - 01/05/05 11:47 PM (19 years, 2 months ago)

The deeper you dig, the more questions you'll find. :smile:

OfflineDuke
People areStrange

Loc: Belfast, Northern Ireland
Re: Trip Report - 4g [Re: headset]
    #3587573 - 01/06/05 03:01 AM (19 years, 2 months ago)

One song for ya-  "The stars are projectors" by Modest Mouse :wink:

OfflineTadpole
Stranger

Re: Trip Report - 4g [Re: Duke]
    #3588266 - 01/06/05 09:20 AM (19 years, 2 months ago)

Very well written trip report. :thumbup: It was like I had a mini trip myself while I read it listening to Fatboy Slim - Acid 8000. The song peaked as I read through your peak. :grin:

InvisibleShroomOmatic
Ethno Apprentice
Male User Gallery
Loc: Sailing the Seas of Chees...
Re: Trip Report - 4g [Re: Tadpole]
    #3588296 - 01/06/05 09:28 AM (19 years, 2 months ago)

very nice :thumbup:

--------------------

Offlinekiss
numbnuts
 User Gallery

Loc: under your bed
Re: Trip Report - 4g [Re: ShroomOmatic]
    #3589018 - 01/06/05 01:09 PM (19 years, 2 months ago)

I enjoyed reading that. Very well written. Wish I was there to watch you run around in circles though....lol

--------------------
see dick drink
see dick drive
see dick die
don't be a dick!

OfflineSilent_Echo
~~Psychonaut~~

Loc: Inside My Head
Re: Trip Report - 4g [Re: kiss]
    #3589066 - 01/06/05 01:26 PM (19 years, 2 months ago)

ha, i wish i got to see you run in circles too....ive had a couple of trips like that, the ones that you just stare at the sky and it freaks you out...well i was at night staring at the stars because i kept seeing them move, and when i would look at them they would stop...

--------------------
Life is only a dream and we are the imagination of ourselves.
-Bill Hicks (R.I.P)

InvisibleMystikMushroom
I RULE YOU!
Re: Trip Report - 4g [Re: Silent_Echo]
    #3589777 - 01/06/05 04:44 PM (19 years, 2 months ago)

Great trip report, sounds like you had a very profound trip that'll stick with you for quite some time. I love those kind!

I'd have to agree with what was already said; you were VERY close to breaking through. It's interesting that you stuck on the word "projected". I've been to that very same place before, but was moved beyond by the mushrooms. I can definatley see how that "feeling" could really exponentially multiply and manifest into a whole reality (to you) in which existance is a "show" for other people.

Existance is in a sence a "show" however. It's THE show, created for and by me, you and us. There is no individual at the upper most level of existance, the is only what I can call "It". (i've learned to give a name to the universal conciousness, out of fear for seeming vain in using "me"). "It" exisits without time, in a place that does not exist, but yet has and always will exist. It's a paradox my friend.

The paradox of the universe, imagine the anchient symbol for infinity, the sideways-looking 8. It's so beautifully simple in design, but yet so infinitiley intricate and complex in it's manifestation.

The more you dig and probe...the more you find, and the more unanswered questions you will raise.

Great report, glad to see that the tea worked well for you! I'm thinking of doing tea my next trip.

Offlineld50negative1
lethal dosage

Re: Trip Report - 4g [Re: MystikMushroom]
    #3589895 - 01/06/05 05:17 PM (19 years, 2 months ago)

Quote:

I realized that I had found it. The meaning to it all. It was fake. Life was fake, this world was fake. It was just a movie that is being shown at some cinema in another dimension. That the whole lifetime of the earth which seems extremely long in our eyes, is really the normal running time for a movie in this other dimension. Everyday millions of REAL people watch a movie of the whole lifetime of our earth just for entertainment! This point in the sky was the damn projector and we were what it was projecting! Has no one else seen this! I mean... its right there! In plain sight! A huge projector lens in the center of the sky! How has no one relized this yet!?

That's hilarious!

--------------------

InvisibleShnezbit
Psycho-naught
Male User Gallery

Loc: The Threshold.
Re: Trip Report - 4g [Re: ld50negative1]
    #3595179 - 01/07/05 06:40 PM (19 years, 2 months ago)

what a cool report. i could relate to what u wrote. nice writing style, good description. i agree with headset. i wouldnt totally dismiss what u saw, but dont let it convince u either. the interesting thing about what u said is that a few months ago i was listening to this famous/great mathematician being interviewed on npr to promote his new book. sorry i cant remember his name but i think i have the recording still somewhere(i taped it) what he was saying was so cool. his theories reminded me of some of the theoretical physics of today but yet he was come from a purely mathematical place. one thing he said is that equations seem to show that the physical universe is really a holigram projected from another dimension. what u saw in ur trip seems to me to be very similar, especially since u arrived at it after all those 'equation'...kind of mathematical.
off topice here, another cool thing he was saying is that equtions seem to prove that clouds really do have some sort of consciousness which confirms what american indian shamans have believed for a long time.
cool shit though man.

Jump to top Pages: 1

Shop: Mushroom-Hut Mono Tub Substrate   North Spore North Spore Mushroom Grow Kits & Cultivation Supplies   Kraken Kratom Red Vein Kratom   Left Coast Kratom Buy Kratom Extract   PhytoExtractum Buy Bali Kratom Powder   Myyco.com Isolated Cubensis Liquid Culture For Sale   Unfolding Nature Unfolding Nature: Being in the Implicate Order