Home | Community | Message Board

Please support our sponsors.

General Interest >> Philosophy, Sociology & Psychology

Welcome to the Shroomery Message Board! You are experiencing a small sample of what the site has to offer. Please login or register to post messages and view our exclusive members-only content. You'll gain access to additional forums, file attachments, board customizations, encrypted private messages, and much more!

Jump to first unread post. Pages: 1
OfflineDroz
Love of Life
 User Gallery

Loc: Floorida
Rise of the genetic machine.
    #3585705 - 01/05/05 09:03 PM (12 years, 9 months ago)

The genetic machine. Life's organism will never die off, dna is so powerful it's beyong any of my beliefs. One day the original host will die off and a new and more powerful one will be born. DNA is sort of like a machine that is ever changing. When you die you not only return to what you all ready are. It throws you through the biggest fractal spiral you can think of. Just imagine a spiral that is so powerful it's like looking in a mirror. This gene is curious to what it is, just as curious to what we are. That is where we get our curiosity. In one of our genes. Only the strong will survive. So whoever has those powerful genes will survive the longest, but will also die off. Perhaps it will, it might never die off. Now think of the next step genetic tampering. Sort of like playing with our genes to create human life. Now we are so evolved we now have the power to do that. We are doing gene testing right now as we speak to understand where our race came from. Maybe of one our genes has a map or some type of coordination of where we began. If and if this has been tested some people know the truth. THE TRUTH. The one and only truth can be sought through testing our genes over and over again. Also by stimulating certain aspects of the self, will grow those genes. So stimulate away.

Peace,
Droz

--------------------
Evolution of Time.

Post Extras: Print Post  Remind Me! Notify Moderator
InvisibleEgo Death
Justadropofwaterinanendlesssea
 User Gallery

Loc: The War Machine
Re: Rise of the genetic machine. [Re: Droz]
    #3585755 - 01/05/05 09:14 PM (12 years, 9 months ago)

I'm stimulating myself but all thats growing is my penis.

Sorry, couldn't resist. I intend to keep my childish side forever. I don't wish to suppress myself so I can pretend to be "adult".

I agree though, the DNA overmind is truly amazing.

--------------------

Offlinesoulmotion
Professor
 User Gallery

Loc: Jumanji
Re: Rise of the genetic machine. [Re: Ego Death]
    #3586517 - 01/06/05 12:00 AM (12 years, 9 months ago)

That's an interesting idea...

I've often thought of DNA as a sort of self-extracting device-- it builds itself! DNA has it's own intellegence. I imagine human intellegence is just the sum of all of those little intellegences.

OfflineDroz
Love of Life
 User Gallery

Loc: Floorida
Re: Rise of the genetic machine. [Re: soulmotion]
    #3590411 - 01/06/05 08:59 PM (12 years, 9 months ago)

Just imagine a test-tube baby that is genetically designed, then implanted into a women's body to be born. The person who is paying for the test tube baby would most likely pick their eye color, nose shape, well all facial features for that matter, height. When the baby will have it's growth spurts, when the baby will grow facial hair. The list is endless.

The future will be great indeed. Then we always have to look at the downside, espionage. What comes to my mind from that is security. We will need tons of security in the future. Security should become the most important factor in designing genetic machines. Programs upon programs of information. Man is this life great. Looking at life at realizing how huge the information age is getting is enormous.

On a side note, I have the best idea for a good skeptic like the Swamster. I'm not sure what happened to him with the whole banning issue. But a good skeptic crew should work the web and have a website that lists all sites that are bunk, worthless information, and all reliable sources.

If anyone here wants to start something like this let me know.

Peace,
Droz

--------------------
Evolution of Time.

Jump to top. Pages: 1

General Interest >> Philosophy, Sociology & Psychology