Home | Community | Message Board

MRCA Tyroler Gluckspilze
This site includes paid links. Please support our sponsors.

Welcome to the Shroomery Message Board! You are experiencing a small sample of what the site has to offer. Please login or register to post messages and view our exclusive members-only content. You'll gain access to additional forums, file attachments, board customizations, encrypted private messages, and much more!

Shop: North Spore North Spore Mushroom Grow Kits & Cultivation Supplies   Bridgetown Botanicals CBD Concentrates   PhytoExtractum Kratom Powder for Sale   Mushroom-Hut Liquid Cultures   Left Coast Kratom Buy Kratom Extract   MagicBag.co Certified Organic All-In-One Grow Bags by Magic Bag

Jump to first unread post Pages: 1 | 2 | Next >  [ show all ]
Some of these posts are very old and might contain outdated information. You may wish to search for newer posts instead.
OfflineShroomNoob03
Seeker of Knowledge
Male
Loc: The Depths of My Psyche
Bringing shrooms on a plane, good idea or bad one?
    #3582364 - 01/05/05 12:14 AM (19 years, 2 months ago)

I'm visiting a friend very soon and I wanted to bring some of the shroomies, I just got, with me. I was going to put the baggie in one of my socks, and just stuff it into a pile of my clothes.

Do you think I'll get away with it?? It's not an international flight and I was gonna put it in one of the bags that are going in the plane's cargo.

Thanks,
ShroomNoob03

--------------------
In science it often happens that scientists say, 'You know that's a really good argument; my position is mistaken,' and then they would actually change their minds and you never hear that old view from them again. They really do it. It doesn't happen as often as it should, because scientists are human and change is sometimes painful. But it happens every day. I cannot recall the last time something like that happened in politics or religion.

-Carl Sagan

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Invisiblesui
I love you.
Male User Gallery

Loc: Cali, Contra Costa Co. Flag
Re: Bringing shrooms on a plane, good idea or bad one? [Re: ShroomNoob03]
    #3582390 - 01/05/05 12:19 AM (19 years, 2 months ago)

This might be better in Security and Saftey. But id say that it would be stupid to try to bring shrooms on a plane.

--------------------

"There is never a wrong note, bend it."
Jimi Hendrix

Invisibleclone
Remote Viewer
 User Gallery

Re: Bringing shrooms on a plane, good idea or bad one? [Re: sui]
    #3582477 - 01/05/05 12:43 AM (19 years, 2 months ago)

don't fuck with that. too many random searches in an airport. dust em in a coffee grinder and gel-cap those bad boys, put em in a vitamin bottle. make sure all the pills look the same. get a few other multi-vitamins and you should be okay. i still wouldn't risk it. even though dogs may not be trained to sniff it, i would not risk an obvious sack of shrooms. i would try to hide the fact that they are shrooms all together. if they find them they think, OH vitamin c... okay... and you wont sweat it, cause you know they have no fucking clue, no matter how much they pretend to. but if you have a sack of shrooms, then they will say, hey..WTF????

Offlinesleepysmoker
Stranger

#3582691 - 01/05/05 02:01 AM (19 years, 2 months ago)

grind it up and mix it with milk or something.

peanut butter, soy sauce. ??? anything

OfflinePupenhause
Toughguy
Male User Gallery
Loc: over here
Re: Bringing shrooms on a plane, good idea or bad one? [Re: sleepysmoker]
    #3582730 - 01/05/05 02:13 AM (19 years, 2 months ago)

priority mail them to his house so they are there when you get there.

Offlinejent
enchanted wizardof rhythm
Re: Bringing shrooms on a plane, good idea or bad one? [Re: clone]
    #3583515 - 01/05/05 09:56 AM (19 years, 2 months ago)

Quote:

clone said:
don't fuck with that. too many random searches in an airport. dust em in a coffee grinder and gel-cap those bad boys, put em in a vitamin bottle. make sure all the pills look the same. get a few other multi-vitamins and you should be okay. i still wouldn't risk it. even though dogs may not be trained to sniff it, i would not risk an obvious sack of shrooms. i would try to hide the fact that they are shrooms all together. if they find them they think, OH vitamin c... okay... and you wont sweat it, cause you know they have no fucking clue, no matter how much they pretend to. but if you have a sack of shrooms, then they will say, hey..WTF????

That is an excellent idea but you forgot one thing. If you have an edible they can demand you to take one to make sure it isent an explosive or something. So I would sugest making sure that those vitamans are in your checked bagage. I can only imagine how crazy an airport would be tripping and sitting in a cramped little seat. If you really were woried about drug dogs you could put all your pill jars in a sent proof bag. I know our local head shop sells them here.

--------------------
the jent

InvisibleBurke Dennings
baby merchant

Re: Bringing shrooms on a plane, good idea or bad one? [Re: jent]
    #3583743 - 01/05/05 10:58 AM (19 years, 2 months ago)

Don't know how much this helps, but like two weeks ago I flew (domestic flight) with mushrooms. I just made them into chocolates, and was fine. I used a x-mass tree mold, cause it was right around christmas.

OfflineK4Lic0
Salvianaut
Loc: North Carolina
Re: Bringing shrooms on a plane, good idea or bad one? [Re: Burke Dennings]
    #3583796 - 01/05/05 11:16 AM (19 years, 2 months ago)

Quote:

electrode said:
Don't know how much this helps, but like two weeks ago I flew (domestic flight) with mushrooms.  I just made them into chocolates, and was fine.  I used a x-mass tree mold, cause it was right around christmas.

I was going to suggest chocolates also  :cool:

InvisibleTODAY
Battletoad
Male

Loc: Metropolis City, USA
    #3583946 - 01/05/05 12:25 PM (19 years, 2 months ago)

put in a baggy and tape it right alongside your balls on your inner thigh. don't forget to shave any hair there before you tape our you'll be sorry.

--------------------

ca'rouse (k-rouz)
intr.v.
To engage in boisterous, drunken merrymaking.

OfflineGainer
Syzurp
 User Gallery

Loc: Ðirty §outh
Re: Bringing shrooms on a plane, good idea or bad one? [Re: TODAY]
    #3583967 - 01/05/05 12:35 PM (19 years, 2 months ago)

you could make tea and put in like a nes tea bottle or something and bring it in your carry on. i had some dxm i mixed with lemon aid and put in a country time lemonaid bottle no problems at all my friend had like 3 bottles of tussin in his suitcase lol but there nothing illegal about that.

--------------------
"I mean, it's like a koala bear crapped a rainbow in my brain!"
-Captain Murphy

"Quit being a bitch and pill me up"
-Dr. Quinn

"Smoke that bitch"
"I am not Stormy, I am He who smokes Bitches!"
-Stormy

InvisibledeadHead321
Stranger

Re: Bringing shrooms on a plane, good idea or bad one? [Re: Gainer]
    #3584309 - 01/05/05 01:57 PM (19 years, 2 months ago)

Wrap them up real good, maybe double or triple bag them. And put tape all around it..then stuff it into a full bottle of shampoo. Then place the shampoo in your carry on bag with other cosmetic items.

--------------------
"They call it a trip because it takes you places"
~TC

All i know is something like a bird within her sang/ All i know she sang a little while and then flew on/Tell me all that you know, i'll show you snow and rain.

OfflineLilShank
TECH N9NE

#3584538 - 01/05/05 02:49 PM (19 years, 2 months ago)

listen to whut your asking... dumbass... if u really must bring them put em in chocolates and keep em in your carry on bag as a 'snack'

--------------------
Thats why ur momma got a big ol' butt
(oh yeah)
Thats why ur sister got a big ol' butt
(oh yeah)
since ur momma and ur sister got a big ol butt
they helped the NiNa bust a big ol' nut

InvisibleTODAY
Battletoad
Male

Loc: Metropolis City, USA
Re: Bringing shrooms on a plane, good idea or bad one? [Re: LilShank]
    #3584775 - 01/05/05 03:40 PM (19 years, 2 months ago)

there's nothing "DUMBASS" about his question.  its a legitimate safety concern of his.  sometimes bringing mush on a plane is necessary if you want to trip on a vacation or something.  show some respect.  not a good way to start off your stay at the shroomery. :shake:

--------------------

ca'rouse (k-rouz)
intr.v.
To engage in boisterous, drunken merrymaking.

Offlinesyanesso
100% pupil

Loc: Evergreen State
Re: Bringing shrooms on a plane, good idea or bad one? [Re: TODAY]
    #3584799 - 01/05/05 03:44 PM (19 years, 2 months ago)

taping them to your inner thigh is a good idea...just dont give them a reason to strip search you.

--------------------
make sure it bruises blue

OfflineRainbowDrops
Technicolormindsets &prismed sweatbeads
Female

Loc: Florida
Re: Bringing shrooms on a plane, good idea or bad one? [Re: LilShank]
    #3585119 - 01/05/05 04:38 PM (19 years, 2 months ago)

Ya, that wasn't very nice...  :razz:

--------------------
mmmm, spacecake

OfflineAnnom
※※※※※※
 User Gallery

Folding@home Statistics
Loc: Europe
    #3585247 - 01/05/05 05:02 PM (19 years, 2 months ago)

LilShank, please keep it nice in here...

ShroomNoob03, I have brought some mushroom tea on a plane from Holland to Portugal. No problem at all. I don't know about the US. I wouldn't do it, but I think "ice"(mushroom) tea has the lowest risk.

They asked me to drink some of my water when I traveled from Holland to New York. Make sure you won't trip from a little "ice" tea.

OfflineEternalMetal
Member of theBlack LabelSociety
Re: Bringing shrooms on a plane, good idea or bad one? [Re: Annom]
    #3585336 - 01/05/05 05:26 PM (19 years, 2 months ago)

If they make me drink some of my drink, ill be like no way, i dont want to do it for you.  I dont care if they pull me aside and stip search me and shit, because if i had nothing, i would bring them assholes to court :smile:

No really, just make chocolates.  That sounds good.  Either that, or just put them in the shampoo bottle, but cover them in shampoo.  Who cares if your bag of shrooms has shampoo all over it, you could just take them shrooms out of the bag and put them into a clean bag.  Just make sure its an airtight bag so no shampoo gets all over it.  a bit messy, but it sounds like a good idea.  I would be paranoid as fuck doing that, but most likely you will not have many problems.

--------------------
DXM and Weed = Happy

OfflineAnnom
※※※※※※
 User Gallery

Folding@home Statistics
Loc: Europe
Re: Bringing shrooms on a plane, good idea or bad one? [Re: EternalMetal]
    #3585350 - 01/05/05 05:28 PM (19 years, 2 months ago)

Note: Filter out all mushrooms particles if you make tea!

Offlinejent
enchanted wizardof rhythm
Re: Bringing shrooms on a plane, good idea or bad one? [Re: EternalMetal]
    #3585455 - 01/05/05 05:52 PM (19 years, 2 months ago)

Quote:

EternalMetal said:
If they make me drink some of my drink, ill be like no way, i dont want to do it for you.  I dont care if they pull me aside and stip search me and shit, because if i had nothing, i would bring them assholes to court :smile:

No really, just make chocolates.  That sounds good.  Either that, or just put them in the shampoo bottle, but cover them in shampoo.  Who cares if your bag of shrooms has shampoo all over it, you could just take them shrooms out of the bag and put them into a clean bag.  Just make sure its an airtight bag so no shampoo gets all over it.  a bit messy, but it sounds like a good idea.  I would be paranoid as fuck doing that, but most likely you will not have many problems.

to bad it isent like that....you have to sample or it doesnt go on the plane.  That is if they ask you too of course.  There was a funny story I read somewhere about a woman with a baby and she had to drink a couple swallows of her brest milk she had in a bottle to bring it on the plane.  True story, they don't fuck around any more.

--------------------
the jent

OfflineEternalMetal
Member of theBlack LabelSociety
Re: Bringing shrooms on a plane, good idea or bad one? [Re: jent]
    #3585536 - 01/05/05 06:09 PM (19 years, 2 months ago)

Quote:

jent said:
Quote:

EternalMetal said:

to bad it isent like that....you have to sample or it doesnt go on the plane.  That is if they ask you too of course.  There was a funny story I read somewhere about a woman with a baby and she had to drink a couple swallows of her brest milk she had in a bottle to bring it on the plane.  True story, they don't fuck around any more.

I would have just left it then.  I like to be stubborn sometimes, i hate being bossed around.  If it was drugs i would have taken a little sip, but if it was just water, i would have been like fuck no, its just water.  And not drink it.  I dont care if they make me throw it away, its just the fact i didnt lose.

--------------------
DXM and Weed = Happy

Jump to top Pages: 1 | 2 | Next >  [ show all ]

Shop: North Spore North Spore Mushroom Grow Kits & Cultivation Supplies   Bridgetown Botanicals CBD Concentrates   PhytoExtractum Kratom Powder for Sale   Mushroom-Hut Liquid Cultures   Left Coast Kratom Buy Kratom Extract   MagicBag.co Certified Organic All-In-One Grow Bags by Magic Bag