Home | Community | Message Board

World Seed Supply
This site includes paid links. Please support our sponsors.

Welcome to the Shroomery Message Board! You are experiencing a small sample of what the site has to offer. Please login or register to post messages and view our exclusive members-only content. You'll gain access to additional forums, file attachments, board customizations, encrypted private messages, and much more!

Shop: MagicBag.co Certified Organic All-In-One Grow Bags by Magic Bag   Unfolding Nature Unfolding Nature: Being in the Implicate Order   North Spore North Spore Mushroom Grow Kits & Cultivation Supplies   Left Coast Kratom Buy Kratom Extract   PhytoExtractum Buy Bali Kratom Powder

Jump to first unread post Pages: < Back | 1 | 2  [ show all ]
Some of these posts are very old and might contain outdated information. You may wish to search for newer posts instead.
OfflineRTate
Stranger
Re: Bringing shrooms on a plane, good idea or bad one? [Re: jent]
    #3585992 - 01/05/05 08:15 PM (19 years, 2 months ago)

Quote:

jent said:
to bad it isent like that....you have to sample or it doesnt go on the plane. That is if they ask you too of course. There was a funny story I read somewhere about a woman with a baby and she had to drink a couple swallows of her brest milk she had in a bottle to bring it on the plane. True story, they don't fuck around any more.

Uhhh, this is the first time I've EVER heard anything like this. Say you have heart medication that needs to be taken once a day, do you still have to TAKE ONE even though it might kill you? This sounds like total bullshit to be honest.

Got a reputable source?

Anyway, inner leg isn't a great idea, they'll pat you down. Tape them inside your ass cheeks. No, I'm not kidding.

Rob

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
InvisibleRavus
Not an EggshellWalker
 User Gallery

Loc: Cave of the Patriarchs
Re: Bringing shrooms on a plane, good idea or bad one? [Re: RTate]
    #3586235 - 01/05/05 08:58 PM (19 years, 2 months ago)

It's true, I remember reading the article on it.

Story is here:
http://www.usatoday.com/news/nation/2002-08-08-breast-milk_x.htm

"NEW YORK (AP) ? A woman says a security guard at Kennedy Airport forced her to drink from three bottles of her own breast milk to demonstrate the liquid posed no threat to other passengers.

Elizabeth McGarry, 40, said the incident occurred April 2 as she was boarding a Delta flight for Miami with her infant daughter. She called it "embarrassing and disgusting."

The federal agency in charge of post-Sept. 11 airline security said it is investigating. But the security guard's demand would have been within federal guidelines at the time. The policy has since been changed. "

And for my two cents, as has already been said one of the best ways is to grind them up, put them in gelcaps and then put the gelcaps in a similar looking herbal supplement or vitamin bottle, such as Echinachea. Maybe put the mushroom gelcaps at the bottom and the echinachea at the top, and if you are forced to sample them it will just be echinachea.

--------------------
So long as you are praised think only that you are not yet on your own path but on that of another.

OfflineRTate
Stranger
Re: Bringing shrooms on a plane, good idea or bad one? [Re: Ravus]
    #3586456 - 01/05/05 09:43 PM (19 years, 2 months ago)

Quote:

Ravus said:
"The policy has since been changed. "

That's all I need to know. So no, you don't have to worry about someone ordering you to take one of your pills.

Seriously, there is a LOT of medication I can think of that would be unsafe to just "take at will" because some stupid airline clerk orders you to. What a stupid regulation.

BTW this is one example if misinformation being spread on this forum. I have found many others but unfortunately I have neither the time nor desire to play the role of fact moderator. So be careful what you believe about laws, people.

Rob

Edited by RTate (01/05/05 09:44 PM)

Offlineempnero
DistortedPercetion

Re: Bringing shrooms on a plane, good idea or bad one? [Re: RTate]
    #3586494 - 01/05/05 09:54 PM (19 years, 2 months ago)

i know shampoo bottles work sometimes and its a great idea, but think about, if you take it as carry on, they put it through the x-ray. if it looks like theres somthing insdie of a bottle to them thats very suspicious. id do it with checked bags, especially if you do curbside check in

Invisibleuriahchase
Skinny White Boy
Male User Gallery

Loc: SoCal
Re: Bringing shrooms on a plane, good idea or bad one? [Re: empnero]
    #3586846 - 01/05/05 10:58 PM (19 years, 2 months ago)

shroomnoob03: mail the shrooms to yourself or... get a seem ripper and un-do the head of a stuffed animal..put the shrooms in a bag in the teddy bears tummy and re-sew the head back on...use same color string!!

--------------------
Wanting to be someone else is a waste of the person you are -Kurt Cobain

Hotter than the left sink handle.

Offlineonlyme
Stranger
Loc: here
Re: Bringing shrooms on a plane, good idea or bad one? [Re: uriahchase]
    #3587098 - 01/06/05 12:22 AM (19 years, 2 months ago)

I have flown a hell of a lot, but mostly international, and these people are fucking strict. The best route, as a couple others mentioned, would be to send them through the mail. That way you dont have to worry about the airport. If you decide to take it with you, go with the shampoo bottle or chocolate. It may not fit into the shampoo bottle however.

I once sent something like that through the mail in a shampoo bottle, but this was internationally. I had to go through customs at the post office (was a strict European country). The woman opened my box, as they do with every box shipped out of the country, took the bottle out and starting shaking it and squeezing it for hidden contents. Little to say that i was sweating bullets. She put it back in the box. I thought she was finished, but then took it out again and starting squeezing it more. They didnt find anything but i decided never to try that again.

Anyway, good luck.

Offlinefresh313
journeyman
 User Gallery

Re: Bringing shrooms on a plane, good idea or bad one? [Re: onlyme]
    #3594076 - 01/07/05 02:46 PM (19 years, 2 months ago)

put em in a condom and swallor them

Jump to top Pages: < Back | 1 | 2  [ show all ]

Shop: MagicBag.co Certified Organic All-In-One Grow Bags by Magic Bag   Unfolding Nature Unfolding Nature: Being in the Implicate Order   North Spore North Spore Mushroom Grow Kits & Cultivation Supplies   Left Coast Kratom Buy Kratom Extract   PhytoExtractum Buy Bali Kratom Powder