Home | Community | Message Board

This site includes paid links. Please support our sponsors.

Welcome to the Shroomery Message Board! You are experiencing a small sample of what the site has to offer. Please login or register to post messages and view our exclusive members-only content. You'll gain access to additional forums, file attachments, board customizations, encrypted private messages, and much more!

Shop: Kraken Kratom Red Vein Kratom   PhytoExtractum Buy Bali Kratom Powder   Unfolding Nature Unfolding Nature: Being in the Implicate Order

Jump to first unread post Pages: < Back | 1 | 2 | 3  [ show all ]
Offlinefreddurgan
Techgnostic
Male

Re: I cant take it anymore. Its driving me Insane. (please read and help) [Re: Anonymous #1]
    #3610010 - 01/10/05 09:04 PM (19 years, 2 months ago)

I think alot of these posts are taking this too lightly. These guys are more than just "assholes" and "thugs". These people sound dangerous, and if they bring you to the point of tears, rob you, BEAT YOU, etc. then you need to do something fast. All those actions are criminal and should not be taken.

I know you can't kill them, and you say you can't beat them. Where do you live? Why are the police not an option? You MUST start getting away from these people man, I can't stress that enough. If you keep living like that your situation is going to get worse and worse, and you'll do something that you might regret for the rest of your life.

If you CANNOT call the police or get a restraining order, or even talk to the principle at your school (high school? that's what I interpreted. you didn't mention it) then MOVE with your Aunt. Get them OUT of your life so you can start to get better. Suicide attempts are no laughing matter, nor is plotting murder. You need to fix it, now.

And on the lighter points,
a.) carry no cash.
b.) debit card with your face on it

I don't know what else to tell you about your shit. You just can't let them inside. If they flip out on your door, call the cops. You are in the right here 10000000%. Any judge in the USA would agree with your.

--------------------
Ishmael
http://www.ishmael.org

Ron Paul 2008!
http://www.ronpaul2008.com/

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
InvisibleShroomismM
Space Travellin
Male User Gallery
Folding@home Statistics
Loc: 9th Dimension Flag
Re: I cant take it anymore. Its driving me Insane. (please read and help) [Re: Devil666777]
    #3610789 - 01/11/05 12:07 AM (19 years, 2 months ago)

You are being used, abused, and manipulated. These guys are fear mongers and they feed on YOUR fear. Power and control over others gives them a hard on.

Solution... do the opposite. I don't know about you but I wouldn't let some bullies scare me away from my home. Fuck that. You need an alliance man, and you need to start fucking standing up for youself. First of all.. don't take their shit..any of it. Don't be violent but just let it be known that you will no longer be manipulated in any way.

Second, restraining order, police, file charges. whatever it takes.

Don't be slapped around. If they slap or punch you.. break their arm. This is where martial arts comes in handy.. or some steel nunchucka. seriously though.. you cannot take it anymore. They treat you like a bitch because you let them. Fucking defend yourself. You don't have to be he-man or bruce lee or a kung fu master.. you have to have the fire and energy and self-determination that lets them KNOW you will not be toyed with. They may punch you but if you punch back harder they will think twice next time. Don't get in a situation in the FIRST place where they can punch you. Don't let those fucks in your house, don't give them anything.

Bottom line.. don't let these fucks make you live your life in fear. Do what you know you have to do to change the situation. If that means sending them to jail, then so be it, they fucking deserve it.. though knowing the law they would be out in no time or never go at all.. If it takes a shotgun with rock salt then so be it.. violence is never the solution though.. only in defense to violence.. IN the end only you know what is the best option... but you must do something.. or a combination of things.. starting last week.

You need to start associating with loving, actual friends, not those fucking scumbag parasites. Let them know it is over. Delete them from your life.

You must be righteous my brother and you must stand up for yourself and your rights as a HUMAN FUCKING BEING. Don't say it.. fucking scream it.

Sending love and strength your way. Be strong

--------------------

InvisibleDepthToTheCore
JeeBuzz
Male User Gallery
Loc: Australia brah
Re: I cant take it anymore. Its driving me Insane. (please read and help) [Re: Shroomism]
    #3611547 - 01/11/05 05:30 AM (19 years, 2 months ago)

I agree 100% with what most people are saying here. In MOST cases i never resort to violence. But sadly, i have to admit i have treated people quite harshly in my time (nothing as severe as this but still) and i know people like that WANT you to fear them. When they arrive at your door they DONT want you to answer. Why? Because they get to vandalise your house and beat the fuck out of you. They are looking for ways to honestly fuck you up. From what i have read they are nothing but senseless ego head fucks (sorry but this kind of stuff angers me) who literally *get off* on your suffering. You havent done anything for so many years so they expect you to just keep acting the way you do and accept your place in their group. If i was you id join a local martial arts centre. Kung Fu, Karate, Tae Kwon Do, whatever but not only does it give you half a chance when they attack you again, it builds self confidence, opens up new circles of friends and gives you an activity to do in order to get away from these fuckwits. Having done martial arts most of my life i know that they offer alot more than just a helping hand in a fight.

Confidence is another issue. If they roll up on your house dont be polite or kind, because that is the opposite of how they treat you. Tell them how it is, tell them to fuck off or call the cops. Ignore their threats of "we will get you bashed if you do blah blah blah" because their phone calls to so-called "connections" will be limited once they are in prison. You really cant tolerate this shit anymore. Its tearing you up inside and i can tell its already caused you severe mental grief. There is no soft option here. Going to the cops is not being a coward, it is being someone who wants to live a normal fucking life and have a true and compaasionate circle of friends.

Anyway, i hope things pan out alright for you, make sure you dont take their shit anymore. From what i have said, take it or leave it, but dont let it go on any further because you will be the one who suffers.

Peace

--------------------

"Those who dance are considered insane by those who cannot hear the music." - George Carlin

OfflineScarfmeister
Thrill Seeker
Loc: The will to power
Re: I cant take it anymore. Its driving me Insane. (please read and help) [Re: Devil666777]
    #3615880 - 01/12/05 12:20 AM (19 years, 2 months ago)

Man my blood is boiling just reading about this. I would definately hang with you and fuck up your douche bag friends as a freebie.

What the fuck is wrong with some people?

--------------------
--------------------
We're the lowest of the low, the scum of the fucking earth!

Offlineenotake2
Stop Bush's war
 User Gallery

Loc: Comfy chair in my lounger...
    #3628461 - 01/14/05 12:42 PM (19 years, 2 months ago)

I reckon a restraining order is a good option. Apparantly they do work. I also agree with Shroomism. The problem may not go away immediately (it may even get worse) but eventually it will be better.

BTW, you don't deserve to be treated that way and it's not your fault. These guys sound like a bunch of fucking psychopaths.

--------------------
Computer games don't affect kids. I mean if Pacman affected our generation as kids, we'd all be running around in a darkened room, munching pills and listening to repetitive electronic music.

"Being bitter and hateful is like drinking a vial of poison and hoping the other person gets sick" FreakQLibrium

"My motto from here on out is: If someone or something (including me) in my life is conducting themselves in such a way that they can be seen on Jerry Springer, it's time to take out the garbage!!! When you stop taking their behaviour personally and see their antics as a true reflection on their character, it becomes absolutely nauseating." Anon. on abusive relationships.

Edited by enotake2 (01/14/05 01:03 PM)

OfflineSWEDEN
Miracle of Science

Loc: PNW
Re: I cant take it anymore. Its driving me Insane. (please read and help) [Re: enotake2]
    #3628910 - 01/14/05 03:10 PM (19 years, 2 months ago)

I am truly sorry for the situation you are in. You should get teh fuck out of there man, otherwise these vengeful thoughts you are having could force you to do act violently, which could get you injured, killed, or landed in prison. You sound like a really nice person and you can't let these shmucks ruin your personality. Just think, once you're outa there you won't ever have to see their leering faces again. And you can make new friends who don't treat you like shit. And they will be stuck back in that environment, bossing peeps around, but not going anywhere with their lives. It is not worth your sanity to stay...

--------------------

Offlinepsilocybesam
flex your head
Male User Gallery

Loc: UK
Re: I cant take it anymore. Its driving me Insane. (please read and help) [Re: d33p]
    #9222991 - 11/11/08 09:13 AM (15 years, 4 months ago)

yeah i would shoot the one of the bastards straight in the stomach, hop in my car and drive. Last time this guy was on the shroomery was three years ago, i truly hope he's doing ok

--------------------
Everyone chill, people are different... Be friends with them

Invisiblememes
Blessed

Folding@home Statistics
Loc: In a Tree
Re: I cant take it anymore. Its driving me Insane. (please read and help) [Re: psilocybesam]
    #9223474 - 11/11/08 11:10 AM (15 years, 4 months ago)

Yeah, i'd love to hear an update.  Reading that OP made me cringe.

I'd definitely stab those fuckers.

Jump to top Pages: < Back | 1 | 2 | 3  [ show all ]

Shop: Kraken Kratom Red Vein Kratom   PhytoExtractum Buy Bali Kratom Powder   Unfolding Nature Unfolding Nature: Being in the Implicate Order