Home | Community | Message Board

Mycohaus
This site includes paid links. Please support our sponsors.

Welcome to the Shroomery Message Board! You are experiencing a small sample of what the site has to offer. Please login or register to post messages and view our exclusive members-only content. You'll gain access to additional forums, file attachments, board customizations, encrypted private messages, and much more!

Shop: MagicBag.co All-In-One Bags That Don't Suck   Kraken Kratom Kratom Capsules for Sale   North Spore North Spore Mushroom Grow Kits & Cultivation Supplies   Original Sensible Seeds Autoflowering Cannabis Seeds   Unfolding Nature Unfolding Nature: Being in the Implicate Order

Jump to first unread post Pages: 1 | 2 | 3 | Next >  [ show all ]
OfflineDevil666777
Stranger
I cant take it anymore. Its driving me Insane. (please read and help)
    #3582276 - 01/04/05 11:47 PM (19 years, 2 months ago)

I absolutely CANNOT stand my friends anymore whatsoever. Its ridiculous.

For the past 8 years i've been taken total advantage of. My friends treat me like garbage and they take advantage of me all the time. They dont even like me, there nothing but low-life bullies.

The thing is, there not the kind of people you can just sit down and talk to. They ENJOY making fun of people, and if i was too sit down and talk to them they would only tease me more. This is something very serious, and i cant get them out of my life.

Everytime we all smoke weed together i'm always the person to get made fun of or teased at. I dont fuckin understand why, i just dont understand why they LOVE bullying me and such. Maybe its cause i'm too nice to them? And you cant just say "put your foot down and stop letting them take advantage of you" because i've been there and done that and that didnt work. The last time i told them that "i wont do this" or "i cant give you this" i got my ass kicked badly and slapped around; granted to that i got threatened.

I cant avoid them without something happening. A few times i didnt answer my phone when they called and you know what? the lunatics came to my house and started banging on my door to the point where the lock broke. They came in my house and slapped me around for not answering my phone. And this other time they throw a rock at my window and it broke.

I cant get new friends to hang out with. They always end up beating on them too, and if i was to be with other people, they would assume that i'm home and not answering my phone, which would lead to them coming to my door and causing more trouble on my property.

I would never do anything mean to anyone, ever. I'm a loving and caring guy and always have feelings for people. So i dont understand why this has been happening to me for years, i just dont deserve this. If i was to tell them i dont wanna be there friends anymore they'll abuse and harass me EVERYDAY. If i call the cops, they'll say i'm a snitch and even if they WERE to go to jail, they know alot of people that would fuck me up since they have connections and i dont know anybody. Anybody i DO know thats tough and crazy, they know them too and is better friends with them. I feel so trapped in the middle of a whirlpool with no where out.

I dont know why they always make fun of me when we all smoke weed. I dont know why they dont give me back my money when i lend it to them(if i dont lend it to them i get punched in the face). I dont know why they keep breaking my door down if i dont wanna talk to them on the phone or in person. I dont know WHY they always come to my house and eat all my food and everything i have(and i tell them that i need my food because its not only for me, but for other family members, but they dont give a flying fuck). Everytime we all blaze they munch out on my food and drink all my pop, which i tell them is also for my mom to take to work but they dont care.

And you know what? The few times when i smoke weed with them at there house i cant even get a drink or cookie. I'm not the type of person that goes around asking for food, i keep my mouth shut, but they dont even offer me any food or drinks. And i'm the ONLY one that gets no food or drinks, while they always give it to each other but not me.

But wait......theres more. They also steal from me. Each time they come over i lose something that i worked hard to get. They've stolen my moms jewlery before, my money, my gamecube, my PS2, my necklaces, my bracelet, my watches, my old pc, all my cologne, my blank CD's, my rap CD's, my bandanas, my DVD's, my video games, my other entertainment systems, and even my food. They've also threatened and bullied me into taking my car out so they can use it to go places. They've broken into my house before to. And it seems like everything i do for them, they dont appreciate it ONE bit.

Like i said, this has been going on for years now and i'm completely going nuts. I sit down and cry every single day not knowing what to do. Its depressing and stressful. I tried commiting suicide before by drinking heavy alcohol but my sister stoped me and said i still have things to do in life and my time isnt up yet. What makes matters worst is that they ENJOY doing this. They know what they do makes me angry and they ENJOY it. The more angry i get the more they do. They love seeing me in misery and pain. I dont know who to go to or who to talk to. It seems like everybody knows these guys and they have too much back up. Alot of people are scared of them to, one of the guys was charged not to long ago with 2nd degree murder; carrying a gun twice.

Theres 6 of them. John, Keith, Mike, Darold, Nathan, and David. David is like the leader who does the worst things. Dont get me wrong, there all low-lifes that do the same things to me, but David is the leader who does the worst. Hes the strongest and toughest of them all. The others are like his followers, sometimes i think that there scared of him to. I cant stand any of them. When i get my paychecks they force me to give them money. When i meet knew people they always end up telling the knew people i meet that i'm a nobody and that they run me. Once they tell them that the knew people end up feeling sorry for me while others find it somewhat funny yet ridiculous. So its like every new person i meet and is about to be friends with, they tell them all this shit about me that gets them not to like me anymore. I remember this one time in high school i met this guy named Damion. He knows alot of people and is a huge guy that works out. I began to be very good friends with him, and at a certain point my "friends" didnt know i knew him. Once they found out they told Damion how they run me and take advantage of me. Ever since Damion never had respect for me and acted like i was just some sucker.

This one time i met this girl named Vanessa. We liked each other alot, so we decided to go on a date. Nothing SERIOUS, just a friendly date with someone who you can have fun with and talk to. The low-lifes eventually found us and started making fun of me right infront of her. I'm tellin you......theres nothing more sad than being totally embarrassed infront of a girl, especially if its a girl that you like. They said all sorts of shit and even smacked me. Me and Vanessa tried walking away but they came right infront of us and stoped us. I got pushed to the ground and when i got up got pushed down again. Vanessa couldnt take this anymore and just left because she didnt consider me getting picked on a date. So they ruined that to. They ruin everything.

When my cousin died from a car accident they didnt show any remourse for me or anything. They treated me like the same old shit. I thought that, hey, maybe they'll call me and burn me a blunt or something, but instead i was the one who got burned on because they just did the same old usual stuff they always do to me. They even SAW me in tears that day and they called me a pussy for being in tears. I guess it makes me a pussy because i'm in tears cause my cousin died. They made jokes out of my cousins death to. They said
"hes probably one of those cracked out drivers that drink and drive". I mean, how could anyone say such things? You know what, i'm starting to think there evil.

I cant do nothing to them because i'm no where as strong as them. Recently, i've even thought about killing them somehow, thats how devestated i am. And if you know me, i'm definately not someone who would even HURT someone, so you'd have to really get on my bad side for me to even THINK about killing you. I have no back up, no protection, nothing. I'm stressing everyday, badly. I get intense headaches that wont go away. I get nightmares about this, i see images of them laughing in my face, i cant take it no more, hell, i'm in tears just writing this right now.

I'm pleading for help, someone please help me, i dont know what to do. I cant live life like this and i dont deserve this. I'm sorry for writing this so long but i had to let everything out and say most of the things that happened. That way you guys could get a good description of just how these people are like. They take total advantage of me and if i speak up for myself i get severely beat up to the point where i have broken bones. What should i do? PLEASE help. :sad: :frown:

Edited by Devil666777 (01/04/05 11:58 PM)

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
OfflinePathos
A million pieces
 User Gallery

Loc: Under the stairs
Re: I cant take it anymore. Its driving me Insane. (please read and help) [Re: Devil666777]
    #3582402 - 01/05/05 12:22 AM (19 years, 2 months ago)

if it were me, and police werent an option, I'd move far far away.

Not the best advice but I dont see any other choice

InvisibleBoom
just a tester
Male
Loc: Cypress Creek
Re: I cant take it anymore. Its driving me Insane. (please read and help) [Re: Devil666777]
    #3582471 - 01/05/05 12:42 AM (19 years, 2 months ago)

Jesus man...that is one of the most terrible things I've ever read.

Your "friends" sound like complete scumbags. I have no idea what I'd do in your shoes, to be honest.

If ignoring them isn't an option, I would definetly move very far away, and break off all contact with them.

P.S. Don't drink yourself stupid because they have no soul, and you do. Just somehow get away from these horrible people.

OfflineboO
Female User Gallery

#3582605 - 01/05/05 01:21 AM (19 years, 2 months ago)

i somewhat agree with pathos, your best option is to move far far away from them. but of course, you had said that you still live with family members. does your family know about what they are doing to you? can they intervene or tell these people's parents about what troubles they are causing towards you?

assuming you're of legal age, pack up and go.

hope things get better for you, no one deserves to be treated like the way you have been.

OfflinePlatinumCaps
Cocaine $ells

Loc: Vansterdam
Re: I cant take it anymore. Its driving me Insane. (please read and help) [Re: boO]
    #3582832 - 01/05/05 02:53 AM (19 years, 2 months ago)

[be constructive or leave.]

Edited by concretefeet (01/05/05 02:47 PM)

Invisible2Experimental
Male User Gallery
    #3582858 - 01/05/05 03:04 AM (19 years, 2 months ago)

It's time to get hard man.. tell them if they come around here again you will call the cops and get a restraining order..

[edit by concrete: don't advocate violence in here.]

Edited by concretefeet (01/05/05 02:49 PM)

OfflineJacquesSauniere
mr
Re: I cant take it anymore. Its driving me Insane. (please read and help) [Re: PlatinumCaps]
    #3582873 - 01/05/05 03:09 AM (19 years, 2 months ago)

aw man that sounds horrible.

the only way out i see is if you move away, if you're not old enough to support yourself then maybe you can live with relatives?

no point staying where you are as you will never realise or be alowed to realise your potential. I know its easier said than done, to move away that is, especially if you dont want to leave your family, but with whats happening to you, it doesn't realistically sound like you are going to be able to handle this situation for much longer.

Ask your family for help, it might be embarrassing but you never know where you could be in a year from now.

Invisiblesui
I love you.
Male User Gallery

Loc: Cali, Contra Costa Co. Flag
Re: I cant take it anymore. Its driving me Insane. (please read and help) [Re: PlatinumCaps]
    #3582913 - 01/05/05 03:38 AM (19 years, 2 months ago)

Quote:

PlatinumCaps said:
threw a rock at your window and it broke!? my advice, quit being such a weenie bitch!

dont be a dick dude :thumbdown: :thumbdown: Hes askin for advice not your opinion of how he acts, grow up :rolleyes:

--------------------

"There is never a wrong note, bend it."
Jimi Hendrix

Invisiblesui
I love you.
Male User Gallery

Re: I cant take it anymore. Its driving me Insane. (please read and help) [Re: sui]
    #3582943 - 01/05/05 03:49 AM (19 years, 2 months ago)

i had "friends" like that in high school, it wasnt NEARLY to that extent but they were dicks and picked on me, called me fag(even though i had a girl :rolleyes:) stlole shit from me like weed and pipes, just basically bein dicks and havin fun at my expense. Then one day i just didnt care anymore i didnt let them affect me the way they wanted to and soon they moved on to someone else. I remember i was chillin out in front of the school one day and one of the dudes that used to fuck with me was there, i said something to him and he was like "Man id hate to wake up in the morning and be YOU" i just looked at him and was like Why? i said i am a great guitar player, i have a beautiful girlfriend, i smoke HELLA weed, im graduating 2nd in my class, and now i have REAL friends, id hate to wake up in the morning and be YOU. he just shut up and didnt fuck with me again.

RESTRAINING ORDER ON ALL OF THEM, make it so they go to jail if they go near you.

--------------------

Jimi Hendrix

OfflineJacquesSauniere
mr
Re: I cant take it anymore. Its driving me Insane. (please read and help) [Re: sui]
    #3582953 - 01/05/05 03:55 AM (19 years, 2 months ago)

my sentiments exactly suimush!

the guy needs help PlaitnumIdiot, not more verbal shit from you

he comes here for help and you give him another beating via message board?

Invisibleshroomydan
exshroomerite
 User Gallery

Loc: In the woods
    #3582963 - 01/05/05 04:02 AM (19 years, 2 months ago)

PlatnumCaps has been warned and the Admins have been notified.

Devil666777

What your "friends" have been doing is a criminal offense which could easily land them in jail if you press charges. Guys like that usually end up there eventually anyway. If you're unwilling to get help from the police then moving might be a good idea. It sounds like life sucks for you where your at anyway.

I would definitely stop smoking them up. Hide your weed and when they come by you just don't have any. Quit for a while if you have to.

Invisiblesui
I love you.
Male User Gallery

Re: I cant take it anymore. Its driving me Insane. (please read and help) [Re: shroomydan]
    #3582966 - 01/05/05 04:10 AM (19 years, 2 months ago)

and keep no money on you or around, all valubles hidden, food locked up if you can. Do everything you can to make it harder for these guys to fuck with you.

--------------------

Jimi Hendrix

Offlinepk3
Stranger
    #3583297 - 01/05/05 08:13 AM (19 years, 2 months ago)

I know this is probably really difficult for you to handle. But know that you arent the only one to have ever faced something like this. When I was growing up I didnt fit well in any one group either. Things didnt change for me until I moved away and found myself. I became a strong person and have the self esteem now to be succesful in life. But shit like this never goes away because when I go back home I still get timid. Its weird because as successful as I am when I go back home those feelings come back.

From your post I can see that you are a good and sincere person. You have to find the right element for you to live in. If you cant get away from them at this time you have to find the strength to make it through this. Lie if you have to get them out of your life. Just remember your feelings and mental health are all that matter at this point. You gotta do right by you and not them. If they need cash.. you're broke. Seriously dont carry any cash on you.

I can tell youre a better person and will be a better man than all of those motherfuckers because you have a good head and heart. Just remember that.

Oh and if you ever need to vent send a PM. I've dealt with this in my life and could probably help ya out.

~pk

InvisiblePrisoner#1
Even Dumber ThanAdvertized!
 User Gallery

Loc: Pvt. Pubfag NutSuck
    #3583498 - 01/05/05 09:52 AM (19 years, 2 months ago)

Quote:

Devil666777 said:
I absolutely CANNOT stand my friends anymore whatsoever. Its ridiculous.
The thing is, there not the kind of people you can just sit down and talk to.

I cant avoid them without something happening. A few times i didnt answer my phone when they called and you know what? the lunatics came to my house and started banging on my door to the point where the lock broke.

I cant get new friends to hang out with. They always end up beating on them too, and if i was to be with other people, they would assume that i'm home and not answering my phone, which would lead to them coming to my door and causing more trouble on my property.

These people sound like they were never your friends, friends show each other
respect, consideration and compassion, they certainly do not steal from you
and belittle you in front of others, sounds like you wanted to hang out with the
'cool' crowd and they felt they were a little too cool for you, I knew some
people very similar to that a few years back, they managed to get someone much
like yourself killed with their fun and games.

for myself, running is not an option, I would never be willing to move rfom my
home in order to live a more peaceful life, I should be able to live where ever
I wish, without having to live in fear. you shouldnt have to worry about all of your personal belongings walking off, much less worrying about your personal safety.

There are 2 paths to follow if you wish to remain, both are interlinked, the
first thing you need to do is contact a judge in your area regarding a
restraining order against these people, have them arrested for assault and for
theft/burglary. this is simply your first step.

the second, where I do not advocate violence, I do promote the use of self defense, buy some Pepper Spray and a stun gun
use the pepper spray on them and call the police for violation of the
restraining order, if the spray isnt effective enough the stun gun should come
into play. when they come around to your house, dont answer the door, simply call the cops.

who cares if they think you are a snitch, this isnt grade school and in this situation it's your liife that may be endangered.

Offlinepk3
Stranger
Re: I cant take it anymore. Its driving me Insane. (please read and help) [Re: Prisoner#1]
    #3583708 - 01/05/05 10:50 AM (19 years, 2 months ago)

Prisoner I dont think your two options are the best in this situation. I agree that these kids may not have ever been his real friends. But then I think this is true with alot of kids that do drugs in groups. If the only bond you share with someone is getting high thats an obvious sign that there is no true friendship.

I dont advocate running either but for me the town I lived in was depressed. Steel mills shut down and there wasnt much of a future. I joined the Army went away and never went back. I found true friendships, met a wife and settled down. The important thing is to make it thru the tough times in your life. He seems down on himself and I think the first step is to build himself up to a point where he can stand up for himself. Mentally and if need be physically.

I think he needs to cut these kids out of his life. Period. If that doesnt work and his life is in danger then yes notify the authorities. But I think he can get these kids out of his life by other means. If that means changing his lifestyle, finding other people to party with, then he has to do it. Lie do whatever. Obviously these kids are a part of his social scene and he hasnt been able to avoid them.

If he resorts to self defense it doesnt seem like he has anyone to watch his back at this point. If these kids are that violent then he could be inviting more trouble. I'm not saying he has to sit there and take it but he does have to do whats needed to avoid these pricks until they find a new whipping boy.

I feel for anyone in this situation. There probably isnt one or two answers for this because each situation is different but I hope it turns out for the best.

~pk

InvisibleFreakQlibrium
Son of Uncle Meat
Male User Gallery

Loc: Toronto Canada Flag
Re: I cant take it anymore. Its driving me Insane. (please read and help) [Re: Prisoner#1]
    #3583729 - 01/05/05 10:55 AM (19 years, 2 months ago)

Pepper spray, you fag :grin:

J/k mang, i just ordered my first, i really pray to God that i never have to use it(against an attack dog or fellow human) but you know how us faggoty canooks(redundency?) are :wink:

much Love Bro  :heart:

--------------------
"Being crazier than a shithouse rat is not sufficient grounds for banishment"

InvisibleLe_Canard
The Duk Abides

Loc: Earthfarm 1 Flag
    #3583805 - 01/05/05 11:18 AM (19 years, 2 months ago)

I feel for you, buddy. That must truly suck. I can't add anymore to the advice already given, but I think moving as far away from these assholes as you can would be the best solution. And you should do this before you do something you may regret later. Best of luck to you, and keep us posted on what's happening...

InvisiblePeterthinks
(Caulking) gun for hire

Re: I cant take it anymore. Its driving me Insane. (please read and help) [Re: FreakQlibrium]
    #3583810 - 01/05/05 11:20 AM (19 years, 2 months ago)

Don't take thier calls and don't make calls to them.
If they just show up say I'm going out right now sorry,and leave.
If they follow you mow the lawn do the dishes go to church or the library and bore the shit out of them.
Never have any dope,never have any cash never be any fun and don't get high with them even if they offer.
Say you'll call then forget to call.
Stall stall stall.
Get a job and pick up extra shifts,go make some cash and leave it in the bank.
get a grave yard shift in a factory or somewhere they can't drop by.
whenever they want to see you you'll be sleeping(or saying you are)or at work.
get an awnsering machine.
You would be suprised how quick they will drop you when you aren't any fun anymore
Failing that grow some salmonella in a dish and invite them over for dinner...or move.
:jester:

--------------------
Give a man a fire and he will be warm for the rest of the night.
Set a man on fire and he will be warm for the rest of his life.
NEWB NEWBIE NEWCOMER IGNORANT? QUESTIONS?
Click HERE HERE HERE HERE For detailed instructions with pictures on how to grow mushrooms. There is a lot of info on the Shroomery and this is what you need to know.

Offlinebaraka
Male User Gallery

Folding@home Statistics
Loc: hyperspace Flag
    #3583989 - 01/05/05 12:40 PM (19 years, 2 months ago)

Change Of Scenery.

Fuck them kids....

--------------------
This is the only time I really feel alive.

OfflineBigNerd
Sociable loner
Male User Gallery

Loc: local elementary school
Re: I cant take it anymore. Its driving me Insane. (please read and help) [Re: 2Experimental]
    #3584106 - 01/05/05 01:10 PM (19 years, 2 months ago)

Quote:

2Experimental said:
It's time to get hard man.. Fuck those guys for pushing you around.. next time they start shit, take a bat to the knee caps and tell them if they come around here again you will call the cops and get a restraining order..

--------------------
Sometimes karma needs a little help.

Jump to top Pages: 1 | 2 | 3 | Next >  [ show all ]

Shop: MagicBag.co All-In-One Bags That Don't Suck   Kraken Kratom Kratom Capsules for Sale   North Spore North Spore Mushroom Grow Kits & Cultivation Supplies   Original Sensible Seeds Autoflowering Cannabis Seeds   Unfolding Nature Unfolding Nature: Being in the Implicate Order