Home | Community | Message Board

Marijuana Demystified
Please support our sponsors.

Mushrooms, Mycology and Psychedelics >> The Psychedelic Experience >> Trip Reports

Welcome to the Shroomery Message Board! You are experiencing a small sample of what the site has to offer. Please login or register to post messages and view our exclusive members-only content. You'll gain access to additional forums, file attachments, board customizations, encrypted private messages, and much more!

Amazon Shop for: Hemp

Jump to first unread post. Pages: 1
Offlineillahee
Content Observer
Male
first post / personal trip report
    #3582178 - 01/05/05 01:21 AM (11 years, 10 months ago)

Well basically i've been surfing/using the forums for a while now to learn about mushrooms and various methods of cultivation. I wanted to learn a little bit before chiming in because I hate when ppl create posts that are answered several times elsewhere. I've now set up an account and wanted to create my first post...but wasnt sure where, so i thought i'd share my now locally "famous" trip report.

I live in a backwoods town about 2 hours from seattle. Basically in town most ppl use drugs or drive giant lifted 4x4 trucks. I started getting into smoking a lot of pot near the end of my sophmore year of highschool. This led to further drugs i.e. shrooms. my first trip was off an eighth of cubensis (strain unknown) although i didnt trip until after my peak because i was so emotionally stressd by having ppl in my house that i hated and were screwing with my house and friends .(mom was out of town) Second time wasn't nearly enough to trip on so i went to sleep....and then finally my third trip:

My two friend's (brothers) parents were out of town for the weekend so we had the house to ourselves and my friends dad's friend who happened to be an old hippie. We were all really stoned and wanted to do some shrooms so we ended up buying an an ounce of dried cubensis for the night. We all got stoned and were chillin when the old hippie brought out some few month old shrooms that we all ate a cap of (later found out they were pan cyans) and then got more stoned. We got the bag of shrooms and went upstairs to split them up about an hour from ingesting the single caps. I was pretty body high by now and when splitting the bags up I had chipped in a large amount so i took the extra shrooms and threw them into my eigth for the night (the extra was about 3 caps and a few stems) Well we went downstairs and they all ate their shrooms while i put all of mine on a peanut butter sandwich and ate them all at once. I started tripping hard an hour later and a friend and I went to a nearby park and viewed nature in awe. This is sometime around 12 or 1 i think. Well we go back and we're all chillin downstairs smoking some pot when i drop the bong and break it.

I flip out because everyone is sad but i don't give a damn. I keep screaming F&ck it! F&ck it! I'm totally convinced everything is going to be okay. I'm convinced that i'm going to be a billionare and i'm going to be smoking with dave chappell that night. I honestly beleive i'm a genious (i'm "very intelligent with limitless potential" i've been told before) I honestly think i'm the smartest person in the world. I beleive that we're all going to live off of hemp. Drive bio-diesel hemp vehicles, wear hemp, and eat organic foods and such....i'm convinced mary is going to be legal everywhere...and there is world peace. (don't ask...i have no idea how...but i was convinced of all this instantly)

Anyway, I went outside screaming my name aloud in the early morning hours. I jumped in my friends hot tub....soon got naked....and then ran out through the streets screaming my name and telling all how the world was perfect. I thought everyone would start a revolution because they could read my mind or some shit....anyways i got about 3 blocks when i was stopped by 2 cop cars....there were some following details that i won't include because i don't want to offend anyone. The cops threw me in the back and took me to the e.r. because they thought i was high on ecstasy and had overdosed or somethin....even when i told them i was high on shrooms. Over the next few hours I came down and then realized how fucked i was.....i cried because i was sure i'd screwed my friends over.....i was sure they'd all gotten an m.i.p. and i'd ruined them. Oh yes my mom came to the hospital about an hour after i was admitted.

I came down and peed for them so they could run tests. I tested positive for marijuana but nothing else. (my hospital record says i was on ectasy....but i wasnt...asses) The police didnt press any charges and my mom didnt ground me...but i was left 70 dollars short from a 1000 dollar hospital bill that i've been paying 100 dollars a month on since. My mom didnt cry until we got home....i felt like i wanted to die for letting her down....I went to sleep...and then when i woke up I ate dinner and we had a 2 hour talk on psychedelic drugs, their history, who has used them in the past, and when it's appropriate to use them.

I'm really known for the details that i left out when i had a confronatation with the police officers....pm me if you want details...or maybe i'll post if you all really want them.

I don't really like talking about the experience for i regret my actions towards the officers of law and hospital personal that i happened to highly disrespect....even if i think the laws are bogus.

anyway, i thought this would make a good first post. hope you all enjoyed and learned something from this....mine is to not take high amounts of shrooms if i don't know my own personal limit and the potency of mushrooms (they happened to be homegrown cubensis).

P.S. yes i plan on taking massive amounts of shrooms again...but never again to just get high...and never in a city area.

Post Extras: Print Post  Remind Me! Notify Moderator
OfflineCPT_InSaNo
Just anotherfreak in thefreak kingdom

Re: first post / personal trip report [Re: illahee]
    #3582268 - 01/05/05 01:45 AM (11 years, 10 months ago)

jumpity jumped up CHRIST man......you may want to PASS on the fungus next time.....

--------------------
"We'll ride the spiral to the end and may just go where no one's been. Spiral out. Keep going, going..."
Tool, Lateralus

Anything in my above post is 100% fictional.

R.I.P. Hunter S. Thompson

Offlineillahee
Content Observer
Male
Re: first post / personal trip report [Re: CPT_InSaNo]
    #3586466 - 01/05/05 11:45 PM (11 years, 10 months ago)

yah i've done it since and it was ok...i just didnt take over at least 6 grams.

Jump to top. Pages: 1

Amazon Shop for: Hemp

Mushrooms, Mycology and Psychedelics >> The Psychedelic Experience >> Trip Reports