Home | Community | Message Board

Out-Grow.com - Mushroom Growing Kits & Supplies
Please support our sponsors.

Mushrooms, Mycology and Psychedelics >> Mushroom Cultivation

Welcome to the Shroomery Message Board! You are experiencing a small sample of what the site has to offer. Please login or register to post messages and view our exclusive members-only content. You'll gain access to additional forums, file attachments, board customizations, encrypted private messages, and much more!

Shop: Original Seeds Store Buy CBD, Cannabis Seeds, Compare CBD   Amazon ½ Pint Jars, Brown Rice Flour, Vermiculite

Jump to first unread post. Pages: 1
Invisiblesporechase13
journeyman
 User Gallery

Loc: Pergatory
Ramsey Seal?
    #358216 - 07/21/01 10:53 AM (16 years, 3 months ago)

has anyone had trouble with the ramsey seal ? has anyone tried the foggy mountain farm quick seal? i not to long ago had problems with the ramsey seal.

TRY,TRY,TRY,UNTILL U SUCCEED.YOU ARE NOT A FAILURE UNTILL YOU HAVE GIVEN UP!

--------------------
Why did I eat to many,now I have falling and I cant get up.For now I have seen both heaven and,hell.Come with me and,eat flesh of the gods.

Post Extras: Print Post  Remind Me! Notify Moderator
Offlinemarx2k
journeyman

Loc: Midwest
Re: Ramsey Seal? [Re: sporechase13]
    #358224 - 07/21/01 11:31 AM (16 years, 3 months ago)

foggy mountain farm quick seal??

WTF is that??

"If I don't wash for 30 days, will mushrooms grow in my armpits? I think it's much easier that way than knocking up some jars" - Steven Shteyn

--------------------
"If I don't wash for 30 days, will mushrooms grow in my armpits? I think it's much easier that way than knocking up some jars" - Steven Shteyn

Offlinemidnitesun
old-school,master-grower
 User Gallery

Loc: East Coast(on the water-f...
    #358273 - 07/21/01 01:11 PM (16 years, 3 months ago)

hey man,i do not know about the ramsey seal....but i use the pf tek method......of inoculating but with the foggy moutain quick seal......it werks great for me...so far the only contaims i have had...were with some tainted aussie syringes i got....they were unsterile from the get go....the only thing i do differently than fmqs is i stick my syringe all the way past the verm layer into the substrate(brf)...wipe each time with alcohol...and hit the next...clear taped covered hole.....peace

neo

--------------------
"3 o'Clock Road Block,hey mister Cop, I ain't got no,Ber-surfer-ticket"(rfic). (Bob Marley)

"Here's an idea,lets make the Constitution legal". (Ron Paul)

"The war on drugs is a lie created by the State to enslave it's citizens".(midnitesun)

Offlinepj541
Loc: fuck off
    #358358 - 07/21/01 04:44 PM (16 years, 3 months ago)

it has worked for me in 24 jars with no contamination i really like it
peace!!!

"If you are frightened of the end and your holding on you see devils tearing your life away but if you've made your peace then the devils are really angels freeing you from the earth.."

--------------------
?Well, this is how the world works. All energies flow according to the whims of the great magnet. What a fool I was to defy him.?

Jump to top. Pages: 1

Shop: Original Seeds Store Buy CBD, Cannabis Seeds, Compare CBD   Amazon ½ Pint Jars, Brown Rice Flour, Vermiculite

Mushrooms, Mycology and Psychedelics >> Mushroom Cultivation