Home | Community | Message Board

Fairy Ring Spores
Please support our sponsors.

Mushrooms, Mycology and Psychedelics >> The Psychedelic Experience

Welcome to the Shroomery Message Board! You are experiencing a small sample of what the site has to offer. Please login or register to post messages and view our exclusive members-only content. You'll gain access to additional forums, file attachments, board customizations, encrypted private messages, and much more!

Amazon Shop for: Salvia

Jump to first unread post. Pages: 1
 User Gallery

Loc: The Pharm
    #3578881 - 01/04/05 11:47 AM (11 years, 9 months ago)

Usually I have different trips the different times I take shrooms but there are always certain things that come back every time one of them is extreme dejavu just when they hit the peak I always think that everything thats happening now has already happened before and another thing every time i do mushies i see people with pointy ears like spok out of startrak or something, i was wondering if its the same for everyone or only certain people have certain trips.

Mother goose said to the swan "Is that PCP your cooking?" and the swan replied "Yes, yes it is.

Post Extras: Print Post  Remind Me! Notify Moderator
Love is like a train...

Loc: The Sea
Re: Dejavu [Re: jonnyjonjonjon]
    #3578902 - 01/04/05 11:57 AM (11 years, 9 months ago)

Well Jonnyjonjonjon, psychedelic experiences definitely differ between spirutual being to spiritual being.

Some of us use psychedelics for spiritual exploration, some for relaxation and clearence, some for visuals, and some just for plain ole fun!

Depending on the state of mind that you enter in upon this drug, will be the deciding facvtors on the key points of trips.

You are always in control, even when forced to believe through ego loss abduction...otherwise.  Which will and does happen.  :smile:

In direct response to your question, yes.  there have been several trips when I have been reunited with past experiences.  Channeling through reality, constant.  Time is endless, and we already know everything.  the trick is remembering it.  Wake ourselves up to rememberence.

As far as the startrek ears...?  i cannot relate.  Pointy ears, sure.  It looks like you are new to the shroomery, as you may not know...I am Ares...

The Elven Pixie Goddess Mama... or something like that.

A plethora of music aspirations control my temptations of future revelations beyond "now". The percussion, and the heart beat of my love and devotion. The rhythm goes beyond, prying into the third eye, releasing the creativity held so far inside. The melodicies, through the out of tune pianos and broken classical guitars...there lies a beauty. A beauty as prevelent as the fire inside. To release these energies is pure ecstacy, to deveop these gifts is sacred. The vocality, so pure as can be, shying away from herself, lies within me. For the underlying serenitity, this is what I live for. I plea for harmony, and nothing more. Music equals love. Creation of love leads to the procreativity of the World, and it's spirals and puddles prevailing.

irregular verb
 User Gallery

Re: Dejavu [Re: AbstractHarmonix]
    #3578937 - 01/04/05 12:15 PM (11 years, 9 months ago)

I think it is the whole time smear thing
you smear the moving ear into an elf ear (I do too).
you smear the present into the past and dwell there (I do too).
all due to mental frame stacking getting much denser when peaking (i.e. all mind moments fade away more slowly)

Re: Dejavu [Re: redgreenvines]
    #3579023 - 01/04/05 12:51 PM (11 years, 9 months ago)

if its dejavu like a feeling youve done something before, thats prob a hallucination, happens to me too, but this doesnt seem like what you mean. the same stuff happening is when i feel comfortable, and i nkow where in the trip i am. although i like new things and do experience them, the moments of familiarity are reassuring to me. plus what those 2 said^ if they didnt write it, i wouldve felt the need to.

half naked andfull witted
 User Gallery

Loc: the center of the univers...
Re: Dejavu [Re: empnero]
    #3579730 - 01/04/05 04:11 PM (11 years, 9 months ago)

maybe you have preminiscent dreams about your trips and dont remeber untill they are happenig.

"yet the more i dig, the more i consume, the more i unfold... the less protected i feel.
i am the spit on the hair of the son of an electron, swimming around the nucleus of a cell inside the sperm of a killer bee, and my purpose is as nebulous as why weve been bestowed with the capacity to give a shit" Brandon Boyd

Flat Earther
 User Gallery

Loc: .
Re: Dejavu [Re: incubaby_421]
    #3580067 - 01/04/05 05:20 PM (11 years, 9 months ago)

I had a friend that tried some salvia for the first time. He said he got the feeling like he knew this was all going to happen and is now considering the possibility that maybe we planned our lives ahead of time and we already know what's going on. He said everytime I opened my mouth to ask him a questio or make a statement he heard exactly what I was going to say in his head beforehand.

I'm just happy I have a glass. Half empty? Half full? Why's everyone so concerned about details. You have a glass. Relish in that shit.

Speaking of relish. Jalapeno relish is danktitsvaginasauceleftonmystache.

Please watch the road for turtles, and don't be afraid to make someone late for work for helping one cross the street.

User Gallery

Loc: lost in nothing Flag
Re: Dejavu [Re: vandago]
    #3580367 - 01/04/05 06:24 PM (11 years, 9 months ago)

no, lol, i've had an experience just like that van :smile:

it didn't matter what i'd ask or what i'd say, how they responded just seemed to fit.  like, "i knew you were going to say this"

i didn't matter if i got told to shove it or whatever, however they responded was just perfect.  it's more along the lines of 'extremely stoned, and whatever u say sounds beyond good to me'

Jump to top. Pages: 1

Amazon Shop for: Salvia

Mushrooms, Mycology and Psychedelics >> The Psychedelic Experience