Home | Community | Message Board

Cannabis Seeds UK
This site includes paid links. Please support our sponsors.

Welcome to the Shroomery Message Board! You are experiencing a small sample of what the site has to offer. Please login or register to post messages and view our exclusive members-only content. You'll gain access to additional forums, file attachments, board customizations, encrypted private messages, and much more!

Shop: Myyco.com Golden Teacher Liquid Culture For Sale   Unfolding Nature Unfolding Nature: Being in the Implicate Order   PhytoExtractum Kratom Powder for Sale   MagicBag.co Certified Organic All-In-One Grow Bags by Magic Bag   North Spore North Spore Mushroom Grow Kits & Cultivation Supplies   Bridgetown Botanicals CBD Concentrates   Left Coast Kratom Buy Kratom Extract   Original Sensible Seeds Autoflowering Cannabis Seeds

Jump to first unread post Pages: 1
Some of these posts are very old and might contain outdated information. You may wish to search for newer posts instead.
OfflinebigD
Stranger
First time (looking for tips)
    #3576751 - 01/03/05 08:53 PM (19 years, 2 months ago)

hey i am new to the site and i am planning on taking shrooms for the first time this weekend. I am a pretty big pot head , but i am wondering if you guys could tell me what to expect and what i can do to asure that i have a good trip.

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Offlinepenlight438094
1 spliff 16.1g +1 man alone =Blitzed!

Re: First time (looking for tips) [Re: bigD]
    #3576770 - 01/03/05 08:56 PM (19 years, 2 months ago)

the main thing is not to expect shrooms to be a "party" drug many trips don't put you in a parting mood, but it is a nice experence read some posts in trip tips and you will find out everything you need to know

--------------------
Grown on Uncle Ben's 5 Minute Rice
Looks nice, Think again, read and see http://www.shroomery.org/forums/showflat.php/Cat/0/Number/3576624/an/0/page/0

Offlinesyanesso
100% pupil

Loc: Evergreen State
Re: First time (looking for tips) [Re: penlight438094]
    #3576968 - 01/03/05 09:40 PM (19 years, 2 months ago)

dress hella warm, and go to a park and walk around, be with good friends.  if you dont want to go outside, go to a quiet indoor place with no authorities (parents, security, etc).  have good music, dont eat for at least 4 hours before hand (just dont eat before you go to sleep the night before, then wait a couple hours after you wake up, then eat them...you will trip nice and good :mushroom2:

--------------------
make sure it bruises blue

Offlinepenlight438094
1 spliff 16.1g +1 man alone =Blitzed!

Re: First time (looking for tips) [Re: syanesso]
    #3577006 - 01/03/05 09:48 PM (19 years, 2 months ago)

ya man the empty stomach trip is the most powerful and fastest to reach it's hight

--------------------
Grown on Uncle Ben's 5 Minute Rice
Looks nice, Think again, read and see http://www.shroomery.org/forums/showflat.php/Cat/0/Number/3576624/an/0/page/0

Offlineheadset
Stranger
Re: First time (looking for tips) [Re: penlight438094]
    #3577030 - 01/03/05 09:54 PM (19 years, 2 months ago)

Think positive, be in nature, Remember what you experience - talk about it, bounce idea's, develop concepts - and adapt your lifestyle appropriately. Remove your perspectives. Dont expect too much, just dip your toes in and smile.

Offlineincubaby_421
half naked andfull witted
 User Gallery

Loc: the center of the univers...
Re: First time (looking for tips) [Re: headset]
    #3577268 - 01/03/05 10:40 PM (19 years, 2 months ago)

best triptoys-your cd player and you hands and your brain
what to do whilst tripping-dont worry i promise you wont be bored
WEAR A HOODIE
for the love of everything good wear a hoodie, if you dont own a hoodie turn off your computer, go to the store, and buy one, if you dont have any money, steal one, you need one, a hoodie is like a psychonauts best companion,
anyways,
i would suggest being outside, like somebody else said this is not a party drug, though if that is all you use it for it will serve you well, a few freinds, a fire is allways nice, some beers, just make sure you give yourself a moment or ten to wander off and feel what is really going on, you wont regret it.
enjoy, you will return a changed man(woman???)
love and light

--------------------
"yet the more i dig, the more i consume, the more i unfold... the less protected i feel.
i am the spit on the hair of the son of an electron, swimming around the nucleus of a cell inside the sperm of a killer bee, and my purpose is as nebulous as why weve been bestowed with the capacity to give a shit" Brandon Boyd

OfflineTrainwreck
No. Really.

Loc: Southern California
Re: First time (looking for tips) [Re: incubaby_421]
    #3577695 - 01/04/05 12:14 AM (19 years, 2 months ago)

I remember my first time. I did so much research on mushrooms and I thought I was totally prepared. I only did about 2g dried, but wow. I'll never forget that, there's just no way to describe the power of mushrooms until you've done it. Have a good one, man. Oh and go outside if your tripping during the day, there's nothing more interesting, beautiful, and calming then nature at its best.

Always remember the golden rule of tripping: :mushroom2: Relax! :mushroom2:

OfflineShRooMHeAdJ
Stranger

Loc: NY
Re: First time (looking for tips) [Re: Trainwreck]
    #3586479 - 01/05/05 09:49 PM (19 years, 2 months ago)

yeh, like they said, i would wanna be outside with the hoody. hoody is a great thing on shrooms, and i need to be outside bc i need to be able to do wat i want and cant be enclosed in any area u kno. smoke a lil weed while ur trippin, ull be set....have fun

--------------------
Holla

Offlinenighthunter
nocturnal nailor
Loc: Kentucky, United States
Re: First time (looking for tips) [Re: ShRooMHeAdJ]
    #3654802 - 01/20/05 05:38 PM (19 years, 2 months ago)

Nature is a great place to trip, especially on a clear full moon night. Being on a lake or on a beach is fun also. The last time I tripped on L.S.D was at Daytona beach, Florida at the beach on a clear night. Since I don't live near the ocean it was really intense with great visuals. People that live near the ocean should stay there while tripping, I know I would. Also near Halloween and Christmas when lights and decorations are about is a great time too. If you live in a small town like I do, try walking through your neighborhood at night around the holidays. Have a great journey!!!!

Offlinegjorm
Some Dude
Re: First time (looking for tips) [Re: nighthunter]
    #3655551 - 01/20/05 07:51 PM (19 years, 2 months ago)

If you live in rural place with little light pollution, take a stroll outside, watch the sunset (while peaking) and chill out in the moonlight afterwards. Theres something undescribablely immaculate about looking at the Milky Way, tripping.

--------------------
Gjorm

Offlinewharfrat12
Stronger thanDirt

Loc: Sinking beneath the water...
Re: First time (looking for tips) [Re: gjorm]
    #3659470 - 01/21/05 04:37 PM (19 years, 2 months ago)

i tripped for the first time last saturday eating 2grams of dried shrooms. i had done a ton of research on the drug and had been waiting to experience shrooms for the last couple months. There really is no way to describe how good I felt. Good friends, Good music, and Good weed...thats my advice to you. try taking a walk around the block during your peak, nature is truely beautiful.

I plan on taking 3.5grams tomorrow ill tell u how it goes

--------------------

"Tell me the cost, I can pay let me go, tell me love is not lost.
Sell everything, without love day to day insanity's king."

OfflineGreenOsiris
Stranger

Re: First time (looking for tips) [Re: wharfrat12]
    #3659627 - 01/21/05 05:04 PM (19 years, 2 months ago)

I personally don't like seeing the sunset. For some reason when the sun goes down it feels really kinda depressing on shrooms. Any other time is fine, but just seeing everything get dark does something weird to me then. If I take the shrooms right after sunset I am fine or if it's early on that's fine too. Never tried sunrise but I bet that would be the best.

Jump to top Pages: 1

Shop: Myyco.com Golden Teacher Liquid Culture For Sale   Unfolding Nature Unfolding Nature: Being in the Implicate Order   PhytoExtractum Kratom Powder for Sale   MagicBag.co Certified Organic All-In-One Grow Bags by Magic Bag   North Spore North Spore Mushroom Grow Kits & Cultivation Supplies   Bridgetown Botanicals CBD Concentrates   Left Coast Kratom Buy Kratom Extract   Original Sensible Seeds Autoflowering Cannabis Seeds