Home | Community | Message Board

World Seed Supply
Please support our sponsors.

Mushrooms, Mycology and Psychedelics >> The Psychedelic Experience

Welcome to the Shroomery Message Board! You are experiencing a small sample of what the site has to offer. Please login or register to post messages and view our exclusive members-only content. You'll gain access to additional forums, file attachments, board customizations, encrypted private messages, and much more!

Original Seeds Store Shop: Buy CBD, Cannabis Seeds, Compare CBD

Jump to first unread post. Pages: 1
Offlinedanlennon3
LivingIsEasyWithEyesClosed.....
Male User Gallery

Loc: usa Flag
my last experiance- please read
    #3574755 - 01/03/05 01:13 PM (12 years, 6 months ago)

Im sorry for writing so much but this is impotant to me...ok it was over a year since i had experainced mushrooms and recently my friends and i aquired enough for 5 of us to to have a great night( so we thought)..we have been anticipating this day for many months talking about tripping almost every day. i was with close friends, one never did it before and the rest of us had. my house was open for the night so i thought everything was perfect. at first we were having a GREAT time.. tons of laughing and visuals. the inexperianced friend who i will call J was having the most amazing time but at one point couldnt handle it and laid down in the other room. i came in and talked to him and within 20 minutes he was back to having loads of fun.... then he wanted to do something so we all went for a walk. but here is when things turn bad. some wanted to go somewhere and some didnt so we all decided to go back. my one friend "D" starting going into a bad mind trip because of the mass confusion we had between the group. He was unable to talk and looked really bad in the face.. i knew there was something wrong but he just wouldnt talk and at one point while someone was talking to him his eyes rolled back like he was going to faint... so my inexperianced friend tried to help him but only made the matters worse. me and my friends could see he was having a bad time so it started giving the rest of us a bad vibe too.. i personally am experianced with psychedelics and the bad feelings still started clogging my brain. so what started to be the most amazing trip of a lifetime became one of the worst.. it wasnt until a month later when he told me he had a bad trip. he said he was bugging out in his head and the stuff was personal so we didnt get into it in depth.. last time we tripped he also had a bad mind trip towards the middle so im thinking that could have sparked it. i also think because of the mass confusion, he couldnt handle the craziness and got lost in his own head. the fact that we were stuck in my house didnt help either. the whole night he sat there and looked as if he was disgusted. it wasnt until everyone left when he talked to me and asked me what happened. he said he thinks it happened because he wasnt kept busy.

so what i want to know is what i should do, i personally want to dose again with him because it made such a profound effect on both of us. the experiance made my anxiety worse for about a week and its harder for me to sleep now. before this experiance we both loved trippin but now because of this experiance, hes feeling skeptical. so what should a say to him or show him on the shroomery to explain how it can be better next time. i know if was just us 2, we would have an amazing time, but all he thinks about is the bad experiance.

--------------------
"Psychedelics should be used not to escape reality, but to embrace it"

Post Extras: Print Post  Remind Me! Notify Moderator
InvisibleTheHateCamel
Research &Development -DBK
Re: my last experiance- please read [Re: danlennon3]
    #3574774 - 01/03/05 01:18 PM (12 years, 6 months ago)

Take a lower dose without so many people, lay in a field by the woods on a warm day sunny day on a blanket. Bring food and water.

The only rough trip I've had was at my house.

Goto nature.

Offlinedanlennon3
LivingIsEasyWithEyesClosed.....
Male User Gallery

Loc: usa Flag
Re: my last experiance- please read [Re: TheHateCamel]
    #3574803 - 01/03/05 01:28 PM (12 years, 6 months ago)

i personally love nature too but because of wher i live, there is no safe a comfortable place to go

--------------------
"Psychedelics should be used not to escape reality, but to embrace it"

Offlinedjd586
Underpants Gnome

Re: my last experiance- please read [Re: danlennon3]
    #3574995 - 01/03/05 02:38 PM (12 years, 6 months ago)

IMO 5 people is just way too many to trip with at one time. I'm not saying that it can't be done, I just think the likelyhood of conflict greatly diminishs with the less people you have tripping. I suggest keeping the group to no more then 3 and definatly try and get out to nature.

--------------------

Phase 1... collect underpants... phase 2...??? ... Phase 3 - PROFIT!

Offlinejent
enchanted wizardof rhythm
Re: my last experiance- please read [Re: djd586]
    #3583572 - 01/05/05 12:13 PM (12 years, 6 months ago)

You shouldent trip with him for a little bit. He needs some sober time to think about what has been shown to him. At least if he is anything like me. He just needs to think about it and understand it before he trips again.

--------------------
the jent

Offlineheadset
Stranger
Re: my last experiance- please read [Re: jent]
    #3586392 - 01/05/05 11:26 PM (12 years, 6 months ago)

I think the fact that you say he feels he needs to be kept busy points out the problem. He wants to be enamoured with the outerworld in order to keep him from focusing inward - pointing out a more recreational intent than inner personal (the setting points towards this aswell.)

Id suggest he analyze's his intent, and the possibility of *satisfaction* in his life and or the willingness to change in order to find it and redefine the word.

Offlineempnero
DistortedPercetion

Re: my last experiance- please read [Re: headset]
    #3586481 - 01/05/05 11:49 PM (12 years, 6 months ago)

that happened to me and 3 of my friends, its cause of the confusion, trust me, we didnt know if we were ever gonna get back and everyone except the girl was bugging out in from of the bus stop by her dorm. we were taking a bus back to my place from my friends and teh busses werent coming at the scheduled times, we literally waited for 2 hours (not too bad since it was a 12hr trip approximately) one bus came after the busses were supposed to stop and even dropped us off at the driveway my hotel instead of the stop cause we pass it anyway, and the 2nd bus we wouldve needed to catch that actually goes there, stopped running. it turned out to be great after we were in our place and we were warm, safe and comfortable, which is no where outdoors around there unfortunatly. you just need to stay in a "comfort zone" ive found that to be very effective, short walks are ok, and goingto safe nature is great, but when your in a familiar place thats safe and comfy, its all good.

Offlinenildo
Stranger

Loc: brizvegas, QLD
Re: my last experiance- please read [Re: empnero]
    #3586710 - 01/06/05 12:33 AM (12 years, 6 months ago)

yeah thats not cool. the first time i did it was with about 8 of us. but the reason that i think we all had a great day is because if one of us wanted to go sumthing we just did it..didnt worry about what ne one else wanted to do. i find sum people just give me a negave feeling. down the dosage. and jsut chill.

--------------------
these things make me feel funny!

Jump to top. Pages: 1

Original Seeds Store Shop: Buy CBD, Cannabis Seeds, Compare CBD

Mushrooms, Mycology and Psychedelics >> The Psychedelic Experience