Home | Community | Message Board

Sporeworks
This site includes paid links. Please support our sponsors.

Welcome to the Shroomery Message Board! You are experiencing a small sample of what the site has to offer. Please login or register to post messages and view our exclusive members-only content. You'll gain access to additional forums, file attachments, board customizations, encrypted private messages, and much more!

Shop: Unfolding Nature Unfolding Nature: Being in the Implicate Order   MagicBag.co All-In-One Bags That Don't Suck   Original Sensible Seeds Bulk Cannabis Seeds   North Spore Bulk Substrate   Left Coast Kratom Buy Kratom Extract

Jump to first unread post Pages: 1
Some of these posts are very old and might contain outdated information. You may wish to search for newer posts instead.
OfflinePsilocybeingzz
Male User Gallery

Loc: International waters
Favorite cubie strain :to GROW
    #3573122 - 01/02/05 08:54 PM (19 years, 2 months ago)

Ok, I dont want to start a debate about potency, I would just like to know what your favorite strain is and why.

Personally , I once loved lipa, but time has passed , I have "grown" :smirk:, and my favorite strain , these days, has to be by far..... Brazilian.

The growth rate(during incubation) is fast, the mushrooms are thick and meaty, it gives a nice pinset, with lots of mushrooms.
(the only way a strain could knock Brazilian off my list at this point, is if it had a few less aborts then Brazilian, as my first flush of Brazilian had more aborts then I wanted, not millions, but.....(I dont want any)  :smirk:, at least they were meaty.  :stoned: :mushroom2:

(on my to try list I have Aussie , Creeper(I have started creeper jars, but not finshed them)  OI, Malabar, South American, Burma, and a few others.

Ok, so........ when it comes to GROWING CUBES, whats your favorite strain, ....and WHY???????

--------------------

Edited by Psilocybeingzz (01/02/05 09:49 PM)

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
InvisibleMagash
Da Bud Guru
 User Gallery

Loc: Near Hilo
Trusted Cultivator
Re: Favorite cubie strain :to GROW [Re: Psilocybeingzz]
    #3573244 - 01/02/05 09:40 PM (19 years, 2 months ago)

Hmmm...ones I like...I'd have to say Hawaiian, Malabar, B+, Orissa, South American, Blue Meanies, Brazilian, EQs. I know there are a few others but I can't think of them off hand.

All these strains colonize fairly quick, fruit easy and flush very well.

--------------------
All creatures tremble when faced with violence. All creatures fear death, all love life. If we can only see ourselves in others, then how could we possibly hurt another creature?

:growingweed: Join us at the Growery! :growingweed:

OfflinePsilocybeingzz
Male User Gallery

Loc: International waters
Re: Favorite cubie strain :to GROW [Re: Magash]
    #3573251 - 01/02/05 09:42 PM (19 years, 2 months ago)

Well thats alot more then one, but cool.

Personally I HATE waiting for B+ to pin.

--------------------

InvisibleMagash
Da Bud Guru
 User Gallery

Loc: Near Hilo
Trusted Cultivator
Re: Favorite cubie strain :to GROW [Re: Psilocybeingzz]
    #3573269 - 01/02/05 09:47 PM (19 years, 2 months ago)

Ooops sorry I need to read better, narrow it down to one, I have to go Hawaiian then. Fast colonizers, flush good, big fruits on most substrates.

--------------------
All creatures tremble when faced with violence. All creatures fear death, all love life. If we can only see ourselves in others, then how could we possibly hurt another creature?

:growingweed: Join us at the Growery! :growingweed:

Offline13eetleJuice
the ghost with the most
Male

Folding@home Statistics
Loc: 6' under pushin up shroom...
    #3573302 - 01/02/05 09:56 PM (19 years, 2 months ago)

I've only grown B+ and Orissa India so far. I've noticed the OI does pin faster than the B+ and I've been getting more shrooms per cake with the OI whereas the B+ tend to have fewer but larger shrooms in every instance that I've observed. I get very few aborts with either of them though. If I had to make a choice between the two, It'd be the OI's.

I'm going to order more prints from TLG again soon. After I get a decent collection going I'll try to expand it via trades when possible.

--------------------

OfflineIGnosticAbhorI
Stranger-er

#3573317 - 01/02/05 09:59 PM (19 years, 2 months ago)

Creepers..
They don't colonize quickly, But here recently they're been getting nice and rhizomorphy, mose healthist myc. I've ever seen...Rhizomorphs Everywhere....They don't mind climate to much, i can incubate them between 70-87F and they dont seem to mind...and i love to watch them pin :smile:
Plus they give a nice visual right after a nice body trip :thumbup:
:shroomer:

Invisibleblissedout
Male User Gallery

Loc: Yonder Flag
Re: Favorite cubie strain :to GROW [Re: IGnosticAbhorI]
    #3573384 - 01/02/05 10:15 PM (19 years, 2 months ago)

mine would have to be ecuadorian, so far. it colonizes with thick myc fast and the fruits are pretty big and pretty. i got some drying right now. :grin:

--------------------

:murray:

Jump to top Pages: 1

Shop: Unfolding Nature Unfolding Nature: Being in the Implicate Order   MagicBag.co All-In-One Bags That Don't Suck   Original Sensible Seeds Bulk Cannabis Seeds   North Spore Bulk Substrate   Left Coast Kratom Buy Kratom Extract