Home | Community | Message Board

Cannabis Seeds - Original Sensible Seeds
This site includes paid links. Please support our sponsors.

Welcome to the Shroomery Message Board! You are experiencing a small sample of what the site has to offer. Please login or register to post messages and view our exclusive members-only content. You'll gain access to additional forums, file attachments, board customizations, encrypted private messages, and much more!

Shop: Original Sensible Seeds Autoflowering Cannabis Seeds   Unfolding Nature Unfolding Nature: Being in the Implicate Order   MagicBag.co Certified Organic All-In-One Grow Bags by Magic Bag   Left Coast Kratom Buy Kratom Extract   North Spore North Spore Mushroom Grow Kits & Cultivation Supplies   Kraken Kratom Red Vein Kratom

Jump to first unread post Pages: < Back | 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7 | Next >  [ show all ]
Some of these posts are very old and might contain outdated information. You may wish to search for newer posts instead.
Offlinetokinman21
Stranger
Re: mushroom demon 'possession'? [Re: daz01]
    #15652224 - 01/11/12 08:28 PM (12 years, 2 months ago)

Quote:

daz01 said:
The fuck is this topic? kiddies can't handle psychedelic, fucking demon possessions? You're all so unique, no, its  called hallucinations, also called tripping, sometimes involved in intense psychedelic experiences.

Eat an ounce of mushrooms and get back to us. :lol:

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Invisiblethodub

Re: mushroom demon 'possession'? [Re: 138]
    #15653024 - 01/11/12 11:24 PM (12 years, 2 months ago)

I agree

InvisibleSham87
mashAllah
Male

Re: mushroom demon 'possession'? [Re: thodub]
    #15653151 - 01/11/12 11:54 PM (12 years, 2 months ago)

Prior to my last trip on an 8th, I listened to a cd with occult themes and shit. Hours later when I started to peak this voice popped up talking backwards for four hours straight, on and off.

I started to read a book to get my mind off it and everything I read I interpreted to be a spell or something. It was fucking annoying.

As for possession, nada. I was convinced there was a spirit living in my room after seeing the all seeing eye as clear as day on ceiling.

--------------------
:mushroom2::sun::crazy2::leaf:

...once in a while you get shown the light in the strangest places if you look at it right...

:feelsgoatman:

Offlineiris
Stranger
Re: mushroom demon 'possession'? *DELETED* [Re: Love_Life]
    #15686158 - 01/18/12 11:28 PM (12 years, 2 months ago)

I love what you have to say here.  People don't know what they're missing with.  There is an ancient Chinese saying, "It's easier to invite and immortal, then to see one off."
Check out "Zhuan Falun"

OfflineHermitCrabsOnE
Ass Pincher
 User Gallery

Loc: in a cold city somewhere
Re: mushroom demon 'possession'? *DELETED* [Re: Derrick42084]
    #15686173 - 01/18/12 11:34 PM (12 years, 2 months ago)

Quote:

Derrick42084 said:
Quote:

d0urd3n said:
I haven't done mushrooms yet, but this is really discouraging me from experiencing them. Especially since 98 pct of you seem to agree and have had it happen...

Hahaha I wouldn't worry about demons man..Shrooms just contain another psychedelic compound that amplifies your psychic energy to omgwtfwowmygod status. 
I believe an even more horrifying reality: that shrooms give you the power to journey to parts of your mind that are so horrible and self loathing that you'd rather blame demons than believe those are your thought patterns haha..(its not funnY really XD)
Anyways, when I look into the mirror on shrooms I just make all sorts of different faces that have different emotions that go along with them and its AWESOME to see the shrooms personify your person into an even more personified person than a person can be...without mushrooms.  If you have noooooo clue what I'm talking about, look for live les claypool where he plays in front of the pictures of the old timey faces.  I enjoy that effect a lot.  Its all about vibes

I agree.  There are depths of your mind that you've wrote off long ago.  Keep your trips positive.

--------------------
Everytime a cow shits, say THANK YOU.

Offlinetokinman21
Stranger
Re: mushroom demon 'possession'? *DELETED* [Re: HermitCrabsOnE]
    #15687589 - 01/19/12 10:26 AM (12 years, 2 months ago)

Quote:

HermitCrabsOnE said:
Quote:

Derrick42084 said:
Quote:

d0urd3n said:
I haven't done mushrooms yet, but this is really discouraging me from experiencing them. Especially since 98 pct of you seem to agree and have had it happen...

Hahaha I wouldn't worry about demons man..Shrooms just contain another psychedelic compound that amplifies your psychic energy to omgwtfwowmygod status. 
I believe an even more horrifying reality: that shrooms give you the power to journey to parts of your mind that are so horrible and self loathing that you'd rather blame demons than believe those are your thought patterns haha..(its not funnY really XD)
Anyways, when I look into the mirror on shrooms I just make all sorts of different faces that have different emotions that go along with them and its AWESOME to see the shrooms personify your person into an even more personified person than a person can be...without mushrooms.  If you have noooooo clue what I'm talking about, look for live les claypool where he plays in front of the pictures of the old timey faces.  I enjoy that effect a lot.  Its all about vibes

I agree.  There are depths of your mind that you've wrote off long ago.  Keep your trips positive.

Keep them positive...if you can't handle the truth.  But there comes a time when you have to buckle down and embrace reality, whether you like it or not.  If there are negative emotions maybe they need to be explored.  Try exploring them on a lower dose, or some pot first...but they still probably need to be explored.  And keep in mind just because you see something bad doesn't mean it's actually as it seems...maybe it's a major embellishment of an actual issue.  Or maybe, it's a representation of a fear you have about your personality. 

Point is, while you shouldn't just take things at face value, there does come a time where you should probably consider facing them.  At least that's been my own experience.

Edited by tokinman21 (01/19/12 10:31 AM)

OfflineRedRainDrop
LucidPsychonaught
Male

Re: mushroom demon 'possession'? [Re: Ginseng1]
    #16184896 - 05/05/12 05:28 AM (11 years, 10 months ago)

here's some lyrics i wrote about this subject after tripping.....
inspect my angelic blessed flow that makes me glow,
plum and indigo halos, deflect my foes
florescent represent the heaven sent and you know
I'm here for a reason, depleting the deceiving
of the demons, after me, cause im a rapture seed
sent to reverse a curse on the earth with speed
proceed to my destiny, pearly and pastel poetry
you know its me, when a lotus speaks
so go to sleep as i focus deep,
to convert hurt into peace
dispurse from the earth and we\ll meet
in a jewel palace in the sky
im wise in my eyes, arised to erase the lies
watch the media plagarize
the holy one, there's halos on my tougue
my flows glow in the everlasting sun
the holy sacrement a master sent
to disect dement, from the path
snake wrapped around the tree
grinning at me and eve
but i won't deceive

--------------------
Fact: Saving the environment can take centuries
A blow job can take up to 5 minutes.
"When was the last time you heard green peace talk about the immense pleasure you get when you put your penis in someone Else's mouth? " -jonlajoie

OfflinePrimalSoup
hyperspatial illuminations
Other User Gallery

Loc: PNW Flag
Re: mushroom demon 'possession'? [Re: RedRainDrop]
    #16185988 - 05/05/12 12:45 PM (11 years, 10 months ago)

:thumbup:  gangsta?  or dubstep?  either could work :gimmebass:

:peace:PS

--------------------

if you stand too close to the machine it'll start to eat you
Primal's simple tested teks and projects: :awesomenod: Wheat Prep 2.0  Acidic Tea Tek  Potency Project! 

Offlinesknnydppr
Stranger

Re: mushroom demon 'possession'? [Re: ajna]
    #18290504 - 05/19/13 11:55 PM (10 years, 10 months ago)

I was searching on google for demonic possession while tripping and came across this thread. Something really weird happened to me saturday morning. I ingested 3 hits of LSD at around 330am. I've tripped a lot, but decided to try this time with the lights out and no music playing and my eyes closed.

First of all, I would like to say I am an atheist, but this trip has me reconsidering things. I was laying on my bed with m eyes closed and asking myself to search for the truth. I was shown a floating orb, it appeared small and it was one of many floating orbs all spaced out the same distance from one another making lines and rows, but this orb glowed more than the others and my focus came to it and and it got bigger or I got closer to it and then I heard "we are all of the same spirit" and the orb entered my body and when it did my body spasmed. my legs and arms went out and my back arched up and i heard a voice saying "sometimes we have to be reminded" and at this point i felt possessed.

I looked at my body and I'm an overweight Caucasian in his mid 30s and when i looked at my body i had pecs, and abs and i was darker skinned like a Latino, and i had this cockiness in my head, i felt like i wanted to spank someone, i felt like i could dominate someone. This isn't the way I usually am at all, but I liked it.

Then the trip whisked me away to various places where people were smoking pot inside a curtain and each place had a different odor and they were all men and girls would come in and the hosts would take them behind the curtain and fuck them, usually three guys in each place i went to, but i also remember one place being three girls with afros.

Then I went to this place where they were making a clothing line just for me, and I was also able to have them make beds and furniture all of my design..and the design label said "Sin" on it. and the S in Sin was snake and the head of the S was biting the dot of the i which was an apple.I was told all this could be mine if I wanted it, I agreed.

Then I went back through my childhood and was told all the ways that fetishes develop and I was trying to be taught something about myself that I don't want to get into right here...and I seen the demon that possessed me who I'm calling Sin because of the name I seen on the clothes, he wrapped himself spiritually around everything i was seeing, ruining good relationships, I remember seeing a woman and he wrapped himself around her and slithered away and the woman then said..."Sin was here"..and I knew that Sin had been everywhere and corrupted everything on earth and I wondered if Sin was Satan himself.

I remember thinking that nowhere in time, that we know of has there been an energy so intense that it's created a consciousness that has all the knowledge and information that we have..and all we want to do with it is kill ourselves, I remember thinking how absurd that it was. We mastered the very thing that we are made of,(the atom) and because of that we are going to end up killing ourselves off. Then I thought that a nuclear war that wiped everything and everyone out would wipe out Sin and there would finally be peace on earth, so maybe it would be a good thing.

Then I seen a female lesbian demon who was short and muscular and had long hair and a whip, she reminded me of the artist formally known as prince for some reason, even though she didn't quite look like him, but more like a cross between a fox and a human..i think she perhaps had possessed prince at one time.

Then I decided I wanted peace, and was looking for the goodness, the holy spirit..I wanted forgiveness...and it didn't take long and i felt another spirit enter me and start taking me towards the clouds, It didn't feel as good as being possessed by the demon and at the last second I realized if that happened i wouldn't have everything that the demon had promised me and I said "no" and it let go of me and I went back to the ground.

Edited by sknnydppr (05/20/13 09:01 AM)

Offlinebishlap
Po Thead
Male

Re: mushroom demon 'possession'? [Re: sknnydppr]
    #18291419 - 05/20/13 07:35 AM (10 years, 10 months ago)

wall O' text is difficult to read

--------------------
"If you're not worried that you took way
to much, you didn't take enough" -
Terrence McKenna

There is no soul, only the ego dies.
The body was never yours.

InvisibleSham87
mashAllah
Male

Re: mushroom demon 'possession'? [Re: sknnydppr]
    #18291455 - 05/20/13 07:51 AM (10 years, 10 months ago)

Space it out. Interesting experience though.

--------------------

...once in a while you get shown the light in the strangest places if you look at it right...

InvisibleBill_Oreilly
ANIMALS (the RAINBOW SERPENT)

Loc: Boston
Re: mushroom demon 'possession'? [Re: ajna]
    #18291779 - 05/20/13 09:20 AM (10 years, 10 months ago)

Never have I felt possessed while tripping. Although, I felt like something else was controlling me, if that's what possession is, then yeah

--------------------
Something there is mysteriously formed,
Existing before Heaven and Earth,
Silent, still, standing alone, unchanging,
All-pervading, unfailing,
I do not know its name; I call it tao.
If forced to give it a name, I call it
Great (ta). Being great, it flows out;
Flowing out means far-reaching;
Being far-reaching, it is said to return.

It's just a shot away..

InvisibleSham87
mashAllah
Male

Re: mushroom demon 'possession'? [Re: Bill_Oreilly]
    #18291807 - 05/20/13 09:26 AM (10 years, 10 months ago)

pretty much.

--------------------

InvisibleNimpo
Big Black

Re: mushroom demon 'possession'? [Re: Sham87]
    #18292485 - 05/20/13 12:03 PM (10 years, 10 months ago)

Ive never experienced possessions of any sort, lol.

First time I did any psychedelics was 4g alone in my house. Was a blast and came out a different person. Ive tripped many times after that, on acid, mushies, 2c-e, DOx, and Ive never been even close to any sort of possession or having my face morph into demonic things.

OfflineFishOilTheKid
Ascended
 User Gallery

Re: mushroom demon 'possession'? [Re: Nimpo]
    #18293019 - 05/20/13 02:05 PM (10 years, 10 months ago)

I'm witness to possession daily.  They are dense energy spheres that are lodged mostly in the back of my neck behind my ears that never left once they gained access.

I was told to sit and listen by what seemed like 100s of voices at times.  Every time I got up to do something they demanded that I sit and listen and would scream so loudly.

I see these entities and at one point the entire sky was full of what looked like demonic beings flying tethered to my head and body.

They dick you in the ass to burst your aura and demand obedience.  Then proceed to ask question after question to get you involved.  We are like a host to a parasite.

They put me through like an emotional trauma based mind control and completely took apart my mind and showed me that they can build with energy inside the head and body.  A thought structure they called it.

They tell story after story about family and friends and the past to cause emotional suffering and gain belief then they have a part of your mind and can better control you.

They frequently stare at me from above and open up to me and talk to me.  I can feel the energy, hear their voices, and see their energetic forms.

At one point I thought I was in hell observing myself being taken over.  They demonstrated that they can move certain muscles and even rip things out of my hands if need be.

They intentionally control a psychosis if warranted and put people through the schizophrenic breakdown experience.

And, it seems, they are in control and other people have differing levels of inhabitance by this force.  It introduced itself as Baphomet and was a sea of voices that wanted me to say it in unison...  'I am Baphomet!'  ...For some reason.

I've become a carrier for these entities.  They can control my emotions and put me in emotional trances but I've become better at countering their control.

Be careful.  The spiritual planes exist and they are populated by entities.

Offlinebishlap
Po Thead
Male

Re: mushroom demon 'possession'? [Re: FishOilTheKid]
    #18293089 - 05/20/13 02:31 PM (10 years, 10 months ago)

Quote:

FishOilTheKid said:
I'm witness to possession daily.  They are dense energy spheres that are lodged mostly in the back of my neck behind my ears that never left once they gained access.

I was told to sit and listen by what seemed like 100s of voices at times.  Every time I got up to do something they demanded that I sit and listen and would scream so loudly.

I see these entities and at one point the entire sky was full of what looked like demonic beings flying tethered to my head and body.

They dick you in the ass to burst your aura and demand obedience.  Then proceed to ask question after question to get you involved.  We are like a host to a parasite.

They put me through like an emotional trauma based mind control and completely took apart my mind and showed me that they can build with energy inside the head and body.  A thought structure they called it.

They tell story after story about family and friends and the past to cause emotional suffering and gain belief then they have a part of your mind and can better control you.

They frequently stare at me from above and open up to me and talk to me.  I can feel the energy, hear their voices, and see their energetic forms.

At one point I thought I was in hell observing myself being taken over.  They demonstrated that they can move certain muscles and even rip things out of my hands if need be.

They intentionally control a psychosis if warranted and put people through the schizophrenic breakdown experience.

And, it seems, they are in control and other people have differing levels of inhabitance by this force.  It introduced itself as Baphomet and was a sea of voices that wanted me to say it in unison...  'I am Baphomet!'  ...For some reason.

I've become a carrier for these entities.  They can control my emotions and put me in emotional trances but I've become better at countering their control.

Be careful.  The spiritual planes exist and they are populated by entities.

in all seriousness, if you truly believe this.
have you spoken to a psycotherapist?

this unfortunately sounds like some David Berkowitz type stuff..

--------------------
Terrence McKenna

OfflineDesykaLamgeene
Stranger
Re: mushroom demon 'possession'? *DELETED* [Re: Derrick42084]
    #18293117 - 05/20/13 02:38 PM (10 years, 10 months ago)

Quote:

Derrick42084 said: I believe an even more horrifying reality: that shrooms give you the power to journey to parts of your mind that are so horrible and self loathing that you'd rather blame demons than believe those are your thought patterns

Eeeexactly. :thumbup:

I have a friend who has had a few experiences with things/situations he perceived as dark and/or evil, and put it off on some demon or otherwise evil entity messing with him and trying to bring him down - until I interpreted his experiences, each time, for him and explained how they can relate directly to an aspect of himself or an issue he's been dealing with in life - then he has a revelation and sees what I mean, and it seems to help him.

For many people it's hard to see certain things about themselves so things end up getting blamed on some demonic entity.

Not saying that's how it is in every situation...but...most, IMO.

Offlinezzripz
Stranger

Loc: Manchester, UK
    #18293140 - 05/20/13 02:44 PM (10 years, 10 months ago)

you know, did you ever follow up on talking to the contact I gave you about going down south and finding a good healer to help you? You just went quiet on me. I talked to this woman FB friend and she was expecting you to contact her.
I find your shit extremely disturbing and if true it must be hell for you. But why then aren't you open for help?

OfflineFishOilTheKid
Ascended
 User Gallery

Re: mushroom demon 'possession'? [Re: bishlap]
    #18293161 - 05/20/13 02:50 PM (10 years, 10 months ago)

I meet every week with a case manager as I'm on an LRA.  I'm going to start to see a therapist every two weeks but am reluctant to talk as I feel I've exhausted their 'help.'  They simply don't understand.  Its as if I have multiple personality disorder where these entities are free to come and go.  And they fly out of my body with a flash of light.

I don't want to talk about it with them too much because they believe it is psychosis and their meds give these entities further control it seems by fogging the mind and turning it to mush.  They seem to think if one med doesn't work they'll just try another.  So I end up going along with them and keeping quiet about most of it all.

I can't own a gun because I was determined a risk to self and others because I talked about the entities trying to cause me to drive into oncoming traffic with crisis response.  Which is the honest Truth.  I was figuring that they could perform an exorcism or something.  They detained me and I quickly learned not to tell them that I experience this.  At least with these particular people.

Meanwhile I feel them connected to me and once in a while they will try to turn my head back and forth to see if they can control me like a robot.  They are in my dreams and my dreams bleed over into waking life as I realize that the dream characters are in fact these entities orchestrating things in the night.

I have no reason to make this up and am 100% certain its beyond medicine's current scope.  I've seen allot of docs and talked to allot of people.  I don't trust their schooling.

I honestly don't know what to say to a therapist if they don't abide by a paradigm that incorporates a demonic realm of entities bent on controlling the mind by way of some interfacing with the person.

Quote:

But why then aren't you open for help?

I guess I sort of froze up and didn't know how to approach getting into all this.

Offlinebishlap
Po Thead
Male

#18293237 - 05/20/13 03:05 PM (10 years, 10 months ago)

wow man, typically I would think you a liar or a troll, but for some reason I believe you.

I would think telling them everything could only help, but unfortunately everyone wants to give you a pill "oh thats not working? well youll need to wean yourself off, eat these too.. if they don't work I got piles of pills I cant pronounce"

Im not a religious person, so I cant believe theres actually demons in you, I do though believe that you believe so, which leads me to.

maybe a spiritual healer of some sort (not some 2 bit gypsy) could identify with you on a level I or most couldn't imagine, and possibility help you with your situation, I wouldn't expect a ' cure', maybe a realization or something.

but also may I suggest finding an open minded accredited therapist to oversee the event to possibly reduce the chance of some jack ass just trying to get your money.

all the best, and good luck, I couldnt even imagine.

--------------------
Terrence McKenna

Jump to top Pages: < Back | 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7 | Next >  [ show all ]

Shop: Original Sensible Seeds Autoflowering Cannabis Seeds   Unfolding Nature Unfolding Nature: Being in the Implicate Order   MagicBag.co Certified Organic All-In-One Grow Bags by Magic Bag   Left Coast Kratom Buy Kratom Extract   North Spore North Spore Mushroom Grow Kits & Cultivation Supplies   Kraken Kratom Red Vein Kratom