Home | Community | Message Board

Cannabis Seeds UK
This site includes paid links. Please support our sponsors.

Welcome to the Shroomery Message Board! You are experiencing a small sample of what the site has to offer. Please login or register to post messages and view our exclusive members-only content. You'll gain access to additional forums, file attachments, board customizations, encrypted private messages, and much more!

Shop: MagicBag.co Certified Organic All-In-One Grow Bags by Magic Bag   Kraken Kratom Red Vein Kratom   Original Sensible Seeds Autoflowering Cannabis Seeds, Bulk Cannabis Seeds

Jump to first unread post Pages: 1
Some of these posts are very old and might contain outdated information. You may wish to search for newer posts instead.
Offlineshweed
Stranger
New Year's Eve Trip
    #3571149 - 01/02/05 01:46 PM (19 years, 2 months ago)

This is my first time writing a trip report so I'll try and do my best at describing what happened. This year we decided we want wanted to trip on new years. We found a source that my friend kyle knew about and ended up taking a little more than a 1/2 eighth each. it was around 4pm and after we took them we decided to walk around the block to this girls house so we could buy some weed. After we got some weed we went back to my dads house who i was house sitting for so there was no one there and wouldn't be till the Sunday after new years. at about 4:45 we were just about to get back to my dads and i look up at the street light near my dads house and after about 10 seconds the light seemed like it was pointed straight at my eyes. kind of like a UFO shining a light at you but not nearly as intense or bright as you might think.

it was beginning

5:00pm
i start feeling that familiar body high i got the last time i shroomed. kyle begins to role a blunt and all three of us start talking about the body high we were having.

5:30pm
we're trippin. my dad has all of these hunting trophies on the walls and this was the first major hallucination of the night. kyle looks up at the wild goat head on the wall and i shit you not he freaked and jumped across the room and we all looked at it . this animal head appeared to be alive. it looked like it was looking at us. after staring at this it appeared to me that it was chewing on something. the zebra skin on the wall was fuckin great. the stripes were warpin around each other it was crazy looking. i decided to leave the room.

5:45pm
i decided to take an adventure around the house so i went to my dads room which was pretty dark. as i was walking in i felt as if there were someone in there like when i was looking in i saw a transparent distortion kind of like in the predator movies.

6:00pm
i went and got my friends and they followed me into my dads room and we walked in. when this happened i started feeling like there were a bunch of transparent figure. we all ran out of the room.

6:15
kyle finally finishes the blunt and we go outside and smoke it.
when i came in started to play with my dog.this is when the shit really started.

6:25
my dog is pretty old and while i was petting him i felt as though he knew that he was gonna die with two years. i started talking to him and started to consul him. it felt as though he knew what i was talking about. i said things like "i know tracker its OK though you re gonna be fine" kept calling him a good boy. th en i started think about the existence that this dog has lead and how man it sucks to be him. he has know idea whats going on in the world and is completely unable to go through the joys that we humans get to experience. i began to loose control of my emotions and started to cry. my friend came and asked me what was wrong and he was like "don't worry about him he'll be OK dogs are always OK" when he said that i went from crying to laughing y ass off about what i was crying about.

6:45
the next thing that happened i cant really explain that well but I'll try my best. I started thinking about the meaning of existence and started seeing everything in third person like a video game. then it was like watching a movie that i was in and the camera kept zooming out to a point that it was in space and i could see the whole universe. i was aware of how big it was and of its infinite possibilities. it was like seeing the universe and everything that was happening to me at the same time.

7:00pm
David i start really thinking about the universe and it came to me that i got it. i knew how we were all here and why. suddenly David announces that he "hella get it" he must have been thinking about that same thing cause then i asked him what is it and he said he couldn't explain it. it felt like i understood everything. i cant explain it but i was very enlightening. kyle said that when we started talking abut the universe it tripped him out but all he kept saying about it was "i get it man"

8:00pm (about)
this whole time we didn't have a very good concept of time but every time we looked at the clock we would freak out because we always expected it to be like 10pm. we wee in my front room and i watch the African statues and ornaments that my parents collect start to dance back and forth. i was laying on the ground and i was aware of where i was but everything was different like we were in some kind of parallel dimension. kyle was good enough to take 20Min's to light up another blunt.

8:30pm
we were all comin down we smoked some more weed got high and waited for the effects to leave us some more so we could head off to a party at my cousins house.

this was a pretty good trip the open eye visuals were definitely there and the understanding i came to about life was rewarding. i wish i could explain what conclusions i came to about life but i can say this. when i was trippen it felt like for only a second maybe less but i understood everything.

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Invisiblemecreateme
YoUisMEEMsiUoY
Male User Gallery

Loc: Memphrica
Re: New Year's Eve Trip [Re: shweed]
    #3571527 - 01/02/05 03:35 PM (19 years, 2 months ago)

Yeah sounds like you has a short peak. Too bad.

I find that the secret to everything is that there is only one thing in the universe. And that is the universe. The only thing that equals the universe is the universe. In other words we are all one. The understanding is the easy part. Putting it into words is the hard part.

--------------------
No ONE wants to know the ultimate TRUTH, as soon as YOU find IT out, YOU want to forget IT.

You are everything's way of feeling itself.

Happy Schwag, everygodly!

Offlinemushroom_wizard
Stranger
Re: New Year's Eve Trip [Re: shweed]
    #3572887 - 01/02/05 07:57 PM (19 years, 2 months ago)

sounds sweet man. i really wanna try shrooms soon.

OfflineMeatbandit
halves andpieces

Loc: Under the chair
Re: New Year's Eve Trip [Re: mecreateme]
    #3573430 - 01/02/05 10:28 PM (19 years, 2 months ago)

deep

OfflineMeatbandit
halves andpieces

Loc: Under the chair
Re: New Year's Eve Trip [Re: mecreateme]
    #3573434 - 01/02/05 10:30 PM (19 years, 2 months ago)

I completely agree by the way. Occom's Razor.

Offlinesyanesso
100% pupil

Loc: Evergreen State
Re: New Year's Eve Trip [Re: Meatbandit]
    #3575305 - 01/03/05 02:58 PM (19 years, 2 months ago)

:lol: thats funny how there is an hour and fifteen minute time frame from when you friend starts to roll the blunt to when he finishes rolling it....aah shrooms can make the simplest tasks seem so difficult

--------------------
make sure it bruises blue

Edited by syanesso (01/03/05 02:58 PM)

Jump to top Pages: 1

Shop: MagicBag.co Certified Organic All-In-One Grow Bags by Magic Bag   Kraken Kratom Red Vein Kratom   Original Sensible Seeds Autoflowering Cannabis Seeds, Bulk Cannabis Seeds