Home | Community | Message Board

Sporeworks
This site includes paid links. Please support our sponsors.

Welcome to the Shroomery Message Board! You are experiencing a small sample of what the site has to offer. Please login or register to post messages and view our exclusive members-only content. You'll gain access to additional forums, file attachments, board customizations, encrypted private messages, and much more!

Shop: Myyco.com Isolated Cubensis Liquid Culture For Sale   Kraken Kratom Kratom Capsules for Sale   PhytoExtractum Maeng Da Thai Kratom Leaf Powder   Unfolding Nature Unfolding Nature: Being in the Implicate Order   North Spore Injection Grain Bag

Jump to first unread post Pages: < Back | 1 | 2  [ show all ]
OfflineMarkostheGnostic
Elder
Male User Gallery

Loc: South Florida Flag
Re: The jews are torturing me. [Re: RainbowDrops]
    #3575729 - 01/03/05 04:55 PM (19 years, 2 months ago)

Yes...quite so RainbowDrops...I don't get the response either, but then I do not wish to enter fully into anyone's delusional nightmare. Moreover, I AM a Jew and I am just as tired as anyone who is listening to the abysmal ignorance of bigotry, which is after all, a product of a delusional mind. I am a Jew, and I am enlightened (relative to how I used to be), and as a doctor, I am not pissed at someone's symptomology, just dismayed (considering how damaging it has been when whole nations go mad with this kind of sickness).

--------------------
γνῶθι σαὐτόν - Gnothi Seauton - Know Thyself

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
OfflineMarkostheGnostic
Elder
Male User Gallery

Re: The jews are torturing me. [Re: mabus]
    #3575760 - 01/03/05 05:01 PM (19 years, 2 months ago)

Your problem seems more significant, given the emotional tone of your words. Haters do not belong in an S&P forum and a moderator needs to step in just about now - if one is paying attention.

OfflineDroz
Love of Life
 User Gallery

Loc: Floorida
Re: The jews are torturing me. [Re: MarkostheGnostic]
    #3575783 - 01/03/05 05:09 PM (19 years, 2 months ago)

Markos - where do you get off by first trying to point out that I have an illness of some sort, maybe your gnostic ways need to be relooked at. I'm not a 'hater' I was only pointing out that the jewish were torturing me. Simple as that.

How do i become the hater when the jews were torturing me? How? Explain it to me.

--------------------
Evolution of Time.

OfflineDroz
Love of Life
 User Gallery

Re: The jews are torturing me. [Re: Droz]
    #3575789 - 01/03/05 05:11 PM (19 years, 2 months ago)

I too have a friend who is jewish and he is a doctor at the David Lawrence Center. But still I was tortured. Where do you get off with your ways trying to always say it's some kind of illness.

--------------------
Evolution of Time.

OfflineDroz
Love of Life
 User Gallery

#3575825 - 01/03/05 05:19 PM (19 years, 2 months ago)

Well to start off I was being helped by the jews but some reason I am more arragont then ever. Some reason they try to point out that I look more chatalic then i do jewish. But i still don't understand, is it because of my angry side that makes them want to put me down as catholic. I don't understand Markos. I really don't. But they indeed do try to control me. I use to be a really good caring person, but I have gotten way out of line. I only wish the jewish could appreciate me for who I am. I am a good person, I am. I am.

Markos sorry for this post if it has offended you in any way. I don't mean to make posts that make us lead to anger, not at all. But anyhow, back to what I was doing.

Peace brothers and sisters,
Droz

--------------------
Evolution of Time.

OfflineDroz
Love of Life
 User Gallery

#3575855 - 01/03/05 05:27 PM (19 years, 2 months ago)

Sorry for the delay, i forgot i had hybrided with a catholic boy. I'm jewish.
Markos, nice to meet you.

--------------------
Evolution of Time.

InvisibleAsante
Omnicyclion prophet
Male User Gallery

#3575892 - 01/03/05 05:34 PM (19 years, 2 months ago)

Haldol is your friend.

Droz, you are displaying all the signs of delusions. If you will google delusions you will see the types of things you are stating being used as examples, even in books from before you were born.

What I want to know is what medication did they give and more importantly if you are still taking it like you should.

Me, personally, I havbe got a supercharged brain. I'm neurologically different and you can basically say some people take speed to feel like I do 24/7.

To remedy this I use 2mg Haldol. I use antipsychotic medications because even 10 valiums can't slow me down. I know the side effdects can suck but what you really need is some clarity of thought and less fear.

Are you still taking your medication?
This may be the most important question of your life.

You are confused and scared to the point you fail to recognise that "I'm german and the jews wanna torture me" does not make one win the popularity contest and more importantly it needs some clarification.

How do you feel you are being tortured by the jews?

I am not a jew but I really believe you need a depot injection of Haldol up the keister so you will be delivered from your internal demons.

If you respect my postings then heed my words: you are delusional.
I am not saying nothing is true but I am saying you need medication of the same type I use voluntarily to keep me from feeling too good, because you feel to bad.

Don't use psychedelics or street drugs and don't let some people here scare you even more.

--------------------
Omnicyclion.org
higher knowledge starts here

Invisibleredgreenvines
irregular verb
 User Gallery

#3575905 - 01/03/05 05:37 PM (19 years, 2 months ago)

i see you clearly droz; also I see Markos and the rest.
it's OK. - I think you are managing.

people need to understand that there is more thanjust talk here

using terms like "delusion" are not exactly useful since in labelling like that, a form of opposition duality is expressed.

droz is just like us and droz is stressed by a condition.

the best way to get it is like droz has a bit of an internal drip of a kind of drug that is hard to ride, but he is doing it. we know what that is like, and that is why the post came here.

the jewish thing is secondary, did I forget, I am jewish too - so what?!?

the thing is, droz came here 'cause our eyes dangle from our sockets sometimes and he can tell it's ok, cause we are supposed to remember what it's like when there is something hard to ride happenning.

just read wiccan_seeker, and if he is right, well you would know better than me, the advisement is a friendly one. either way, i think you are a mensch.

--------------------
:confused: _ :brainfart:🧠  _ :finger:

Edited by redgreenvines (01/03/05 05:40 PM)

OfflineMarkostheGnostic
Elder
Male User Gallery

#3576376 - 01/03/05 07:27 PM (19 years, 2 months ago)

1) You are not being tortured. Torture victims are not allowed to play on computers to tell the world that they are being tortured. You are being treated, and you do not like the treatment, so you are calling it torture.

2) Your doctors may or may not be Jewish. I believe that you are projecting onto them. It is irrelevant what their culture or religion is - they are doctors first. I am NOT relating to you as a Gnostic in this post.

3) It is evident to others in this forum, who are NOT doctors, that you are suffering from delusions. I am speaking to you as a mental health professional in this post, not as a Jew. BTW, I received Baptism in a Roman Catholic Church when I was 23 years old. I then received a Master of Theological Studies degree from a United Methodist seminary. I went on to earn a Ph.D. in developmental and clinical psychology, get licensed, and then certified in specialty areas. That is where I "get off" telling you that your perceptions of what is relevant and real lies not where YOU think. YOUR thinking is, unfortunately, quite distorted at the present time, so listen to some of kinder folk here at the Shroomery - NOT the people who throw more hateful fuel on the delusional fire in your mind.

InvisibleHuehuecoyotl
Fading Slowly
Male User Gallery

Loc: On the Border
Re: The jews are torturing me. [Re: MarkostheGnostic]
    #3576434 - 01/03/05 07:39 PM (19 years, 2 months ago)

I cannot believe that the moderators would ban someone who is causing dissent through disputing spiritual beliefs, but some guy can show up and preach hate and bigotry and it is allowed to continue without pause even though it is a clear violation of The Shroomery S&P rules. I find this horribly offensive that bigotry and hate are promoted here. As you said Markos the mods should step in...why have they not?

--------------------
"A warrior is a hunter. He calculates everything. That's control. Once his calculations are over, he acts. He lets go. That's abandon. A warrior is not a leaf at the mercy of the wind. No one can push him; no one can make him do things against himself or against his better judgment. A warrior is tuned to survive, and he survives in the best of all possible fashions." ― Carlos Castaneda

Invisibleuriahchase
Skinny White Boy
Male User Gallery

Loc: SoCal
Re: The jews are torturing me. [Re: Huehuecoyotl]
    #3577090 - 01/03/05 10:09 PM (19 years, 2 months ago)

DROZ..you..need help cuz ur like two seconds away from padded white walls,and a complamentary jacket.

--------------------
Wanting to be someone else is a waste of the person you are -Kurt Cobain

Hotter than the left sink handle.

Offlineincubaby_421
half naked andfull witted
 User Gallery

Loc: the center of the univers...
Re: The jews are torturing me. [Re: uriahchase]
    #3577326 - 01/03/05 10:53 PM (19 years, 2 months ago)

maybe the fact that your paranoid schizophrenic has something to do with the fact that your having dillusional thoughts....
HELLO!!!

--------------------
"yet the more i dig, the more i consume, the more i unfold... the less protected i feel.
i am the spit on the hair of the son of an electron, swimming around the nucleus of a cell inside the sperm of a killer bee, and my purpose is as nebulous as why weve been bestowed with the capacity to give a shit" Brandon Boyd

OfflineDroz
Love of Life
 User Gallery

Re: The jews are torturing me. [Re: incubaby_421]
    #3577807 - 01/04/05 12:45 AM (19 years, 2 months ago)

No, what none of you understand is the fact that i'm percieving something different then any of you. I was not in the hospital either, I was at home. Secondly, I don't believe in skizophrenia. Knowing that these doctors like to subdue people into believing that have such illnesses that they don't. Giving them hallucinations then diagnosing them on drugs. As if drugs were the cure to this ever ongoing illness they so say i have.

Peace,
Droz

--------------------
Evolution of Time.

OfflineDroz
Love of Life
 User Gallery

#3577823 - 01/04/05 12:50 AM (19 years, 2 months ago)

Markos i see how you can so easily pin this off as a dilusion. Since the post wasn't directed at you but seeing your response shows it and the simple fact that the word Jew was posted in the thread, and you telling me that you are jewish. Somehow you feel so easily compeled to respond. Yes it was the jewish people that had everything to do with it and yes i was being tortured. So if i have to hate I will.

--------------------
Evolution of Time.

OfflineDroz
Love of Life
 User Gallery

Re: The jews are torturing me. [Re: uriahchase]
    #3577832 - 01/04/05 12:51 AM (19 years, 2 months ago)

UriahChase - maybe you need to find a new thread to post worthless information in.

Jump to top Pages: < Back | 1 | 2  [ show all ]

Shop: Myyco.com Isolated Cubensis Liquid Culture For Sale   Kraken Kratom Kratom Capsules for Sale   PhytoExtractum Maeng Da Thai Kratom Leaf Powder   Unfolding Nature Unfolding Nature: Being in the Implicate Order   North Spore Injection Grain Bag