Home | Community | Message Board

NorthSpore.com BOOMR Bag!
This site includes paid links. Please support our sponsors.

Welcome to the Shroomery Message Board! You are experiencing a small sample of what the site has to offer. Please login or register to post messages and view our exclusive members-only content. You'll gain access to additional forums, file attachments, board customizations, encrypted private messages, and much more!

Shop: MagicBag.co Certified Organic All-In-One Grow Bags by Magic Bag   Myyco.com Isolated Cubensis Liquid Culture For Sale   Kraken Kratom Red Vein Kratom   Mushroom-Hut Mono Tub Substrate   Unfolding Nature Unfolding Nature: Being in the Implicate Order   North Spore North Spore Mushroom Grow Kits & Cultivation Supplies   Original Sensible Seeds Autoflowering Cannabis Seeds   Left Coast Kratom Buy Kratom Extract

Jump to first unread post Pages: < Back | 1 | 2 | 3 | Next >  [ show all ]
Some of these posts are very old and might contain outdated information. You may wish to search for newer posts instead.
Invisiblemecreateme
YoUisMEEMsiUoY
Male User Gallery

Loc: Memphrica
Re: Drive while tripping [Re: Burke Dennings]
    #3573546 - 01/02/05 10:58 PM (19 years, 2 months ago)

What is wrong with saying that. The risk you take in driving while under the influence of mind altering drug is an idiotic thing to do. It is for those who think they are invincible. And in truth, sometimes I act like and idiot but I don't consider myself one. Likewise, we do dumb things but does that make us dumb? No, you are drawing unneeded conclusions.

I don't really think my views are hypocritical, maybe if you think that an idiot is anything but yourself. But I see with the eyes of the world. :crazy2:

I was trying to put us on the same level by telling you of my driving. Sorry for whatever, but you seem a little hostile. Chill out, dude. :grin:

--------------------
No ONE wants to know the ultimate TRUTH, as soon as YOU find IT out, YOU want to forget IT.

You are everything's way of feeling itself.

Happy Schwag, everygodly!

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Invisiblejux
I'm better thanan STD!

Re: Drive while tripping [Re: mecreateme]
    #3573625 - 01/02/05 11:18 PM (19 years, 2 months ago)

Quote:

mecreateme said:
Likewise, we do dumb things but does that make us dumb? No ...
I don't really think my views are hypocritical

Quote:

mecreateme said:
And anyone who drives while tripping is a fucking idiot

I'd say those two quotes are in direct opposition to each other. If driving while tripping makes you a fucking idiot, then doing dumb things makes one dumb. If doing dumb things does not make one dumb, then driving while tripping does not make a person a fucking idiot.

--------------------

OfflineHonker
Honk Man

Re: Drive while tripping [Re: jux]
    #3573703 - 01/02/05 11:39 PM (19 years, 2 months ago)

I've driven only once on mushrooms, while tripping on halloween. Me and 3 buddies ate 3 grams each of dried cubies and went to a park. Later that night 3 mexican guys came up and started talking to us about giving them weed. One was in a football jersey and a white mask the othere had a trenchcoat drinking a 40 all drunk and the other a tweaker who was on the run from the cops(during a conversation his friend told him to turn himself in because one day the cops are going to show up to his house and will be in a lot more trouble)Eventually we ended up packing them bowls and they put coke on it. It was a horrible situation and not fun to be in on mushrooms so i decided i couldnt be there anymore and drove to a jacuzzi first because i was freezing cold . Then i drove to a friends house not to far away. Only part i had trouble at was when i turned right onto a major road and saw headlights right behind me coming very fast. But i managed safley

InvisibleBoom
just a tester
Male
Loc: Cypress Creek
    #3573709 - 01/02/05 11:42 PM (19 years, 2 months ago)

Yeah I was in a car once while tripping...In my friend's 5 seat car with 8 tripping kids...

We got to our destination, but damn was that shady.  It is a terrible idea. :shrug:

InvisibleHELLA_TIGHT
Madge the Smoking Vag
Female User Gallery
Folding@home Statistics
Loc: Afghanistan Flag
Re: Drive while tripping [Re: Boom]
    #3574186 - 01/03/05 03:09 AM (19 years, 2 months ago)

I drove while coming down off of E, it was pretty weird because I kept getting lost, but the road was stright.

Luckily the road was far from other people, and my house was right down the block.

--------------------

OfflineJaRRn
Lost in Space
Male User Gallery

Loc: Standing on the Cosmic Sh...
Re: Drive while tripping [Re: asd11]
    #3574371 - 01/03/05 06:20 AM (19 years, 2 months ago)

Only once, never again. Not smart.

Offlinegsmith
reformed lurker
Re: Drive while tripping [Re: JaRRn]
    #3574470 - 01/03/05 08:00 AM (19 years, 2 months ago)

I've done it once on acid. It wasn't a situation where I was like "hey, you know what would be fun? driving!". I was at a rave that got busted and the cops said anybody who stuck around was going to be arrested. I was the only one clear enough to drive (it was weak acid) so I did it. Not smart at all, but luckily it was late as hell and I took back roads. I only saw maybe three other cars on the road and we eventually pulled over when we found a spot we wouldn't be bothered at. That doesn't make it right. But when you're in the middle of frying your brain and you're given a choice between certain arrest or driving under the influence of cid it's a tough call.

bad times...

--------------------
------
this is a signature

OfflineDamn
Psychonaut
 User Gallery

Re: Drive while tripping [Re: gsmith]
    #3574580 - 01/03/05 09:43 AM (19 years, 2 months ago)

my first experienne being in a car tripping me and a good friend ate our mushies(3.5 grams each) we grounded them into powder (usuallyu takes about 30-45 mins for me to feel affects when not powdered) and just washed em odown with some orange juice. we hopped in the car to head for the trippin spot (his house, which was empty, would for for days) which was about 15 mins away. when we were about 5 mins form the house i remember getting intense butterflys, i was giggling like a little school girl, so was he. he was driving fine, we were not worried seeing that we were on the last road to his house, he kept asking me what gear he was in, he couldnt remember or even figure it out.we didnt think the effects would have kicked in so quick, but it worked out ot be perfect timeming, if we were in the car for another few minutes im sure he would have lost contro lof the car lol. the second experience we were coming down from a trip and we wanted to combined the three things we loved the most , a footlong subway, skateboarding and mushrooms. so we drove into down and got some sandwiches and to a skatespot. everytime he would come to a stop sign he would find himself stopping about 10-15ft before the line. it was pretty obvious his perception was changed quite a bit. these experiences were not in a middle of a tri-p or anywhere near the peak, but they were sketchy enough that i could definatly say driving while tripping wouldnt be too smart.

--------------------
--------------------------------------------------------------

Invisiblemecreateme
YoUisMEEMsiUoY
Male User Gallery

Loc: Memphrica
    #3575291 - 01/03/05 02:50 PM (19 years, 2 months ago)

The way I said it does not change that people who drive while tripping are foolish. Is that tame enough for you, no fucking this time.
Regardless of whether of not you can see past your limited viewpoints, you are arguing a moot point with me. Why don't you try to answer the post.

--------------------
No ONE wants to know the ultimate TRUTH, as soon as YOU find IT out, YOU want to forget IT.

You are everything's way of feeling itself.

Happy Schwag, everygodly!

Offlinesyanesso
100% pupil

Loc: Evergreen State
Re: Drive while tripping [Re: Damn]
    #3575296 - 01/03/05 02:52 PM (19 years, 2 months ago)

in retrospect, i think "man i could drive on shrooms, just some patterns and wavy lines", but when im actually trippin im thinking "there is no fucking way i could drive right now." a couple times i couldnt walk when i was tripping, i had to lean on the wall to keep myselfe up...not a great driving state.

--------------------
make sure it bruises blue

Invisiblejux
I'm better thanan STD!

Re: Drive while tripping [Re: mecreateme]
    #3575315 - 01/03/05 03:00 PM (19 years, 2 months ago)

Quote:

mecreateme said:
The way I said it does not change that people who drive while tripping are foolish. Is that tame enough for you, no fucking this time.
Regardless of whether of not you can see past your limited viewpoints, you are arguing a moot point with me. Why don't you try to answer the post.

I think you are confused. This has nothing to do with you using the word fucking. Fuck, fuck, fuckity, fuck. You said that anyone who drives on a psychedelic is a fool. You then said that doing a foolish act (i.e.: driving on a psychedelic) does not make a person a fool. So, either doing a foolish act makes you a fool or it does not. If it indeed does, then people who have driven on a psychedelic are indeed fools. If doing a foolish act does not make one a fool, then one who drives on a psychedelic is not foolish. This has nothing to do with me seeing past my "limited viewpoint" (what view point?). This has to do with precision of language.

The reason I'm not answering the original post is because it answered itself. The original poster was most likely not looking for an answer, only to say that those who drive on psychedelics are idiots(judging by the way the post was worded). I'm not saying I disagree with that. Driving under the influence is ill adviced.

--------------------

InvisibleSupernova
Stranger
Male
    #3575347 - 01/03/05 03:13 PM (19 years, 2 months ago)

There is a 24 mile bridge across Lake Pontchatrain between Mandeville and Metarie, Louisiana. One night at about 2 a.m. I was riding back with a buddy and we were both tripping. We were about 17 at the time. This bridge has no exits except the one at the beginning and the one at the end. Anyhow, he kept saying "I think this is our exit" and would start to swerve like he was taking an off ramp. I was fighting him for the steering wheel and then he'd chill for a few minutes then do the same thing. We were in a 1975 suburban. That was some scary shit.

I've probably driven 4 or 5 hundred times on acid/shrooms. This is back when I was a kid and I thought I was invincible. I actually convinced myself that I could drive better on acid than when straight. I remember one night driving down the street and there were animals dashing out in front of me. I have no idea if they were real or not. It was a very vivid trip.

I can recall pulling into familiar places on many occasions and thinking everything was turned around- like the McDs was on the wrong corner and shit like that.

Another time coming across the causeway (that 24 mile bridge) I was a passenger and was huffing on nitrous. The chick that was driving took a hit and next thing I know I'm hearing a big "Boom, Boom, boom". We were bumping into the side rail on the bridge going 60 miles per hour. I came to pretty quick and grabbed the wheel. She was passed out. I couldn't believe she'd grabbed the shit while driving. What an idiot.

I have dozens of stories like those. I was lucky that I never killed anyone while driving tripping or letting someone I was with drive while fucked up. It's a stupid thing to do.

InvisibleBurke Dennings
baby merchant

Re: Drive while tripping [Re: Supernova]
    #3575364 - 01/03/05 03:18 PM (19 years, 2 months ago)

Driving while huffing nitrous = pretty terrible idea. That is probably the last drug I would do while drive. You are lucky to be alive.

InvisibleSupernova
Stranger
Male
Re: Drive while tripping [Re: Burke Dennings]
    #3575393 - 01/03/05 03:27 PM (19 years, 2 months ago)

Worst idea in the world is driving a motorcycle while drunk off your goarde. Bad bad idea. But the nitrous huffing is right there with it I gotta admit. Stupid bitch wasn't suppose to be huffing but I was passed out.

Offlinesyanesso
100% pupil

Loc: Evergreen State
    #3575849 - 01/03/05 05:26 PM (19 years, 2 months ago)

i think salvia or dmt is the last drug i would do if i was driving

--------------------
make sure it bruises blue

InvisibleSupernova
Stranger
Male
Re: Drive while tripping [Re: syanesso]
    #3575870 - 01/03/05 05:30 PM (19 years, 2 months ago)

Quote:

syanesso said:
i think salvia or dmt is the last drug i would do if i was driving

I think what we've shown is that there are plenty of drugs that simply should not be used while driving. No particular order of which ones are better or worse.

Offlineincubaby_421
half naked andfull witted
 User Gallery

Loc: the center of the univers...
    #3577293 - 01/03/05 10:45 PM (19 years, 2 months ago)

i think pcp is the last drug id do while driving...wait a minute...

i have to agree partially with some, i have a freind whom is very experienced and can focus enough to drive perfectly fine whilst tripping, he claims to have once projected out of the windshield as if he were riding on the hood, but i do believe that we were both lucky when we stopped for refreshments and couldnt remeber or figure out how to start his truck(it is kinda tricky) and thenhad a fun walk through town.

--------------------
"yet the more i dig, the more i consume, the more i unfold... the less protected i feel.
i am the spit on the hair of the son of an electron, swimming around the nucleus of a cell inside the sperm of a killer bee, and my purpose is as nebulous as why weve been bestowed with the capacity to give a shit" Brandon Boyd

OfflineMushMuncher
Psycho
Loc: Canada
Re: Drive while tripping [Re: incubaby_421]
    #3577659 - 01/04/05 12:06 AM (19 years, 2 months ago)

ive done it, would probably do it again only if absolutely necessary.

The worst time was on 7 grams of dried very potent cubensis and like 8 or 9 beer. The road was moving back in forth but i had 3 sober ppl in my car that said i drove fine, not one swerve or nethin

OfflineJROS14
Protege
Loc: SF, CA
Re: Drive while tripping [Re: MushMuncher]
    #3577893 - 01/04/05 01:09 AM (19 years, 2 months ago)

only time i drove while on shrooms was after a trip and i was more just feeling really stoned, but it's so much fun. i wouldn't do it while getting hallucinations though becasue i don't know how well i would be able to handle that.

Being driven while tripping is an experience everyone should try though.

--------------------
**GRoUP HUG**

Invisiblechodamunky
Cheers!

Loc: sailing the seas of chees...
Re: Drive while tripping [Re: JROS14]
    #3578102 - 01/04/05 02:09 AM (19 years, 2 months ago)

This summer me and my friends went camping up north and I ate a muffin I baked with about 2g of weed inside, (this was the first time I was to try eating weed). About 30 min after ingestion I started to feel the weed come on nicely and that's when everyone decided they wanted to go up to the lake and do some cliff jumping. Since I drove up and the other cars were full, I decided I would get behind the wheel which in retrospect was not a great decision. It was a good 20min drive going 80-100km/h trying to keep up with my friends in the cars ahead and I was already feeling extremely stoned, but the cool thing was that I felt completely in control, I felt like I was one with the car and impressed that I could maneauver this powerful piece of machinery at my will. I have to admit I had a really fun time driving while high, it was one of those exhilerating experiences that I will never forget, but never repeat.

Jump to top Pages: < Back | 1 | 2 | 3 | Next >  [ show all ]

Shop: MagicBag.co Certified Organic All-In-One Grow Bags by Magic Bag   Myyco.com Isolated Cubensis Liquid Culture For Sale   Kraken Kratom Red Vein Kratom   Mushroom-Hut Mono Tub Substrate   Unfolding Nature Unfolding Nature: Being in the Implicate Order   North Spore North Spore Mushroom Grow Kits & Cultivation Supplies   Original Sensible Seeds Autoflowering Cannabis Seeds   Left Coast Kratom Buy Kratom Extract