Home | Community | Message Board

Mushrooms.com
Please support our sponsors.

Mushrooms, Mycology and Psychedelics >> The Psychedelic Experience

Welcome to the Shroomery Message Board! You are experiencing a small sample of what the site has to offer. Please login or register to post messages and view our exclusive members-only content. You'll gain access to additional forums, file attachments, board customizations, encrypted private messages, and much more!

Shop: Original Seeds Store Buy Cannabis Seeds, Buy CBD   Amazon Salvia

Jump to first unread post. Pages: 1 | 2 | Next >  [ show all ]
Invisibleasd11
final sky

Weirdest and Most Bizarre Occurence's on Psychedelic's
    #3571075 - 01/02/05 03:22 PM (12 years, 11 months ago)

What was some of the weirdest thing's that happened that was induced by a psychedelic? This can include very odd visual's (A cactus talking with a cat's head attatched while a river run's through it's pupil) and odd thought's (the military spread's peanut butter under our matress to control us with Magnox ray's and fiber) or anything else that may be so bizarre that it's difficult to put into word's.
Respond!

Post Extras: Print Post  Remind Me! Notify Moderator
Invisibledblaney
Human Being

Loc: Here & Now
Re: Weirdest and Most Bizarre Occurence's on Psychedelic's [Re: asd11]
    #3571100 - 01/02/05 03:30 PM (12 years, 11 months ago)

One time I thought I heard Bush announce a wise policy decision.

--------------------
"What is in us that turns a deaf ear to the cries of human suffering?"

"Belief is a beautiful armor
But makes for the heaviest sword"
- John Mayer

Making the noise "penicillin" is no substitute for actually taking penicillin.

"This country, with its institutions, belongs to the people who inhabit it. Whenever they shall grow weary of the existing government, they can exercise their constitutional right of amending it, or their revolutionary right to dismember or overthrow it." -Abraham Lincoln

InvisibleSourceLimit
Above TheirInfluence
Re: Weirdest and Most Bizarre Occurence's on Psychedelic's [Re: dblaney]
    #3571362 - 01/02/05 04:52 PM (12 years, 11 months ago)

The entire world is based of a mathematical concept that envolves the fusion of a radar with a wheelbarrow

InvisibleBurke Dennings

Re: Weirdest and Most Bizarre Occurence's on Psychedelic's [Re: dblaney]
    #3571368 - 01/02/05 04:54 PM (12 years, 11 months ago)

Quote:

dblaney18 said:

Dude, you must've been tripping balls!!! :wink:

Offlineballs
thats right
Loc: Ontario, Canada
Re: Weirdest and Most Bizarre Occurence's on Psychedelic's [Re: Burke Dennings]
    #3571599 - 01/02/05 05:48 PM (12 years, 11 months ago)

Just yesterday I ate a fresh 40 gram batch and after about 1.5 hours I was out of reality. I was watching TV and all I could see was Mardi Gras and the police were beating people, then for some reason it conviced me that the world was being destroyed outside of the house, and that I wasnt allowed to leave because I was a telepathic human, the 1 being in the whole universe who had the powers I have. At one point I said to myself "who am I". I was sitting down in a basement thinking that someone was going to come out of thin air and take me away, to a better place, so I sat there in a chair for 4 hours untill finally the trip just wore off, and at this point I felt like I was a new human reborn, to start fresh in the world. I looked up and the house was full of people partying.

OfflineEntropic
drunk elf
    #3571646 - 01/02/05 05:54 PM (12 years, 11 months ago)

One time I was staying at a hotel and eating some cubes, I'm laying on the couch and my friends are passed out. I look up and there's a smoke detector in the ceiling above me, I see felt or something on the outside of it and I hadn't seen a smoke detector like that before, so I stood on the coffee table to have a look at it. As soon as I get up on the table and touch the felt like stuff on the smoke detector the fire alarm for the ENTIRE building goes off, so it's 4:30 in the morning I'm tripping balls and I think I've set off the fire alarm for the whole building. I go down stairs and talk to the concierge and find out that it was just coincidence, some lady had been cooking and generated tons of smoke and set off the fire alarm, but I though it was weird that I touched the smoke detector at that exact time. Tons of other weird stuff has happened to me while tripping but I'm tired of typing.

--------------------
No .sig for me, I'm trying to quit.

OfflineDuke
People areStrange

Loc: Belfast, Northern Ireland
Re: Weirdest and Most Bizarre Occurence's on Psychedelic's [Re: Entropic]
    #3572969 - 01/02/05 10:12 PM (12 years, 11 months ago)

Hey entropic im interested in those stories of yours! If your not too tired of course..

Invisiblemecreateme
YoUisMEEMsiUoY
Male User Gallery

Loc: Memphrica
Re: Weirdest and Most Bizarre Occurence's on Psychedelic's [Re: Duke]
    #3573142 - 01/02/05 11:02 PM (12 years, 11 months ago)

I had eaten about four grams of some great cubes. My friends and I were at a camp site and there was path that led out of our site to a long rock bed pool. About three hours into the trip, we are all sitting around, totally fucked up, and this guy starts walking up the path to our camp site. He has no shirt on and a very bad looking, blurred tatoo on his left breast. No one in my group says anything to this guy, and we kinda just sit there are stare at each other for a little while. The guy had a big dog with him too, to my tripping eyes the dog was purple and had long flowing hair that reached to the tree tops. I finally broke out and said: "Nice Tat!"

The guy says, "Thanks, man." I felt a little embarrassed because the tattoo was completely bad, and really cheesy too. He says something about his daughter walking up this way, and then he walks out of our camp site. I say, "Bye, dude."

No one else in my group talked to the guy, it was kinda funny. Not so weird but a great funny story me and my friends always bring up.

--------------------
No ONE wants to know the ultimate TRUTH, as soon as YOU find IT out, YOU want to forget IT.

You are everything's way of feeling itself.

Happy Schwag, everygodly!

Offlineheadset
Stranger
Re: Weirdest and Most Bizarre Occurence's on Psychedelic's [Re: mecreateme]
    #3573473 - 01/03/05 12:38 AM (12 years, 11 months ago)

Reoccuring - my shirts seal up at the neck holes!

Offlinehpnotiq
Stranger
Re: Weirdest and Most Bizarre Occurence's on Psychedelic's [Re: mecreateme]
    #3573493 - 01/03/05 12:43 AM (12 years, 11 months ago)

One time i was tripping on about 4 grams of cubes, and i started seeing the walls throwing up all over eachother and then i saw some birds sitting on my lap and told me how i had the key to the matrix, and that we're all in it and he said to follow him and i flew with him until i noticed i never did shrooms in my life... lol i was bored sorry.

Offlinegreenpastures
Stranger

Re: Weirdest and Most Bizarre Occurence's on Psychedelic's [Re: hpnotiq]
    #3573590 - 01/03/05 01:10 AM (12 years, 11 months ago)

i invited the spirit of night time nature into my house and offended her/it because i got on the computer. i said i was sorry and she was wlecome to come fly with my on my flight simulator. but she buggered off.
another time, the tiles on my floor turned to slabs of raw steak meat.

and yet another time, i was tripping in bed. my room mate was int he other bed...i was just peacefully enjoying my closed eye visuals...in that nice cozy state, when he let out a huge loud fart and i jumped str8 out of bed. scared me half to death!

--------------------
Do as i say. Do as i do.
Good. Now instead of eating a mushroom that is not yours. Eat the ones in the super market. Thanks. -droz
"German's love white rice."-droz

OfflineToricious
Theblunt-smokinglense-man.

Re: Weirdest and Most Bizarre Occurence's on Psychedelic's [Re: greenpastures]
    #3573606 - 01/03/05 01:14 AM (12 years, 11 months ago)

What comes to mind right now is when my mom was helping me out of a bad trip and asked me what kind of girls I liked "hawaians?" she said, and I thought she was talking pizza styles for a second and said "I preffered all dressed".

--------------------
"There's a guy in my apple!"

"Jerk off on weed man, that's where it's at... " -Anjaba

OfflineRainbowDrops
Technicolormindsets &prismed sweatbeads
Female

Loc: Florida
    #3573865 - 01/03/05 02:38 AM (12 years, 11 months ago)

Quote:

electrode said:
Quote:

dblaney18 said:

Dude, you must've been tripping balls!!! :wink:

:rotfl: :cheers:
Nice, haha.

--------------------
mmmm, spacecake

OfflineTrainwreck
No. Really.

Loc: Southern California
Re: Weirdest and Most Bizarre Occurence's on Psychedelic's [Re: Toricious]
    #3573872 - 01/03/05 02:39 AM (12 years, 11 months ago)

This is the most intense thing that has ever happened to me on mushrooms. A few of my friends and I were tripping at my house, we were all on 7g dried. We were sitting in my backyard just kinda staring out into nothingness. I was seriously losing it, the bushes that line my fence were like filling up the whole yard. Everything turned green like the bushes, the all the sudden its like the whole world exploded and shattered into a million pieces like breaking glass. Then I just saw blackness. I thought I had died. Then I saw almost every different part of the earth. Mountains, then rivers, then grassy hills, then deserts, then an urban environment. Then space. That's when it stopped, and I was just floating around in space. Then a figure appeared before me, but I dont know what it looked like, or if it was even there at all. Just that I KNEW it was. The figure told me I had to go back. I didn't know what it meant so I asked him what he was talking about. It told me again. "You need to go back. Now go, quickly". I didnt know how the hell to "go back" cuase I didnt know where I was in the first place. Then this huge burst of light came rushing over space. I could see it coming and I had to get out of there before it hit me becuase I knew it would kill me. When the light hit me, I felt like I died (again..) and then I heard what sounded like millions of vioces all talking at once.

Then I kinda snapped out of it, and saw that all my friends were gone. I went back inside (still tripping pretty hard). They told me I was out there talking jibberish to myself, and they had gone inside almost 2 hours ago.

OfflineJaRRn
Lost in Space
Male User Gallery

Loc: Standing on the Cosmic Sh...
Re: Weirdest and Most Bizarre Occurence's on Psychedelic's [Re: Trainwreck]
    #3573946 - 01/03/05 03:08 AM (12 years, 11 months ago)

:lol: choice

Offlinenildo
Stranger

Loc: brizvegas, QLD
Re: Weirdest and Most Bizarre Occurence's on Psychedelic's [Re: JaRRn]
    #3574158 - 01/03/05 04:50 AM (12 years, 11 months ago)

we always to do it my mates place and everytime im there on shrooms i think that there is someone standing at his back door waving at me.

--------------------
these things make me feel funny!

OfflineTheProdigy
People like youjust fuel myfire...

Re: Weirdest and Most Bizarre Occurence's on Psychedelic's [Re: nildo]
    #3574275 - 01/03/05 05:56 AM (12 years, 11 months ago)

the weirdest thing to happen to me was not a hallucination... but something weird that was happening while I was tripping that totally confused the hell out of me.

I was walking through campus when 2 men and a woman walked past me. The weird part was that this woman was carrying around this 5-10lb white rabbit in her arms. ... You always have the weirdest stuff happen to you when you are messed up.

... I know it wasn't a hallucination because I was only on like 2g of cubes, and wasn't getting very many visuals anymore at that point. =/

--------------------

If you haven't gone to http://www.boohbah.com while you are tripping... it's a must.

OfflineDamn
Psychonaut
 User Gallery

Re: Weirdest and Most Bizarre Occurence's on Psychedelic's [Re: TheProdigy]
    #3574589 - 01/03/05 11:49 AM (12 years, 11 months ago)

my friend heard the fbi telling him he had assasinated JFK, he kept seeing a visual of JFK's head exploding. he felt as if he was being interogated. . he always remembers sitting in the dark and having a little space shit fly up and keep making some wierd space ship sounds. he couldnt stop laughing.

i took another friend on his first trip weeks ago, i remember talking ot him about something like "gahndi is space" and "mech warrior gaurdian on your shoulder" i dunno, just ramblings. on 7'gs i was flipping a coin into the air oover and over, then on timei flipped it too far and it bounced off the ground and suddenly vanished, i was blown away. i never did find that coin either. i always lose things when im trippin, i think i might have left em back in hyperspace

--------------------
--------------------------------------------------------------

Offlinemikl
I am perception
 User Gallery

Loc: Memphis, TN
Re: Weirdest and Most Bizarre Occurence's on Psychedelic's [Re: Damn]
    #3574769 - 01/03/05 01:16 PM (12 years, 11 months ago)

Once a friend and I took a 10-strip of cupcake sprinkles and a 10-strip of Christmas trees each. After the trip started to kick in we sat in his car, in my backyard, and split an eight-ball over about three hours. Right before we finished it I started to freak out. Everything started turning inside-out! Then I looked outside and I thought that the yard and some of our trees were on fire!(about 3 am.) I jumped out of the car thinking it was about to explode, and ran deep into the woods. I thought that I would be OK there since it had been raining. So as it turns out I was lost in my own woods and felt like my heart was about to explode! I ended up lying there until light and sobriety came about! That was the last time that I ever mixed the two drugs! P.S. there was a whole week of tripping until we had reached the "double-dose" of 20 hits.

--------------------
MAY YOU BE NURTURED BY THE FRUITS OF YOUR LABOR.

Invisiblejux
I'm better thanan STD!

Re: Weirdest and Most Bizarre Occurence's on Psychedelic's [Re: asd11]
    #3574819 - 01/03/05 01:32 PM (12 years, 11 months ago)

I had a vision on salvia of the universal consciousness of humanity

That is as close to describing it as I can get :frown:

--------------------

Jump to top. Pages: 1 | 2 | Next >  [ show all ]

Shop: Original Seeds Store Buy Cannabis Seeds, Buy CBD   Amazon Salvia

Mushrooms, Mycology and Psychedelics >> The Psychedelic Experience