Home | Community | Message Board

Mushrooms.com
Please support our sponsors.

General Interest >> Philosophy, Sociology & Psychology

Welcome to the Shroomery Message Board! You are experiencing a small sample of what the site has to offer. Please login or register to post messages and view our exclusive members-only content. You'll gain access to additional forums, file attachments, board customizations, encrypted private messages, and much more!

Jump to first unread post. Pages: 1
InvisibleZippoZM
Knomadic
 User Gallery

Loc: Pongyang, North Korea
last night as i closed my eyes i saw hundreds of peoples inages
    #3571014 - 01/02/05 03:04 PM (11 years, 10 months ago)

this is about the weirdest thing that i have ever seen in my life.
last night as i was tryingn to sleep i deciede to take a small hit off of a hitter, i did not even smoke the whole thing, which wasnt packed all the way. i.e. a very small amount of thc entreed my system,

as i layed back in my bed i closed my eyes..... and then it happened. people mostly shilouettes... were walking and flashing before me. hundreds if not thousnds of faces and people.

i figured that it was just some mental effect that i could controll, i tried many many times, but i could not change the image.
then all of a sudden, up close there was one image, a young asian man, probably like 15 years old....
i dont really understand it.... how this happened or why.
never, and i mean never have i ever seen anything like this.
im at a loss...

--------------------
PEACE

:mushroom2:zippoz:mushroom2:

"in times of widespread chaos and confusion, it has been the duty of more advanced human beings - artists, scientists, clowns, and philosophers - to create order. In such times as ours however, when there is too much order, too much m management, too much programming and control, it becomes the duty of superior men and women and women to fling their favorite monkey wrenches into the machinery. To relieve the repression of the human spirit, they must sow doubt and disruption"

"People do it every day, they talk to themselves ... they see themselves as they'd like to be, they don't have the courage you have, to just run with it."

Post Extras: Print Post  Remind Me! Notify Moderator
InvisibleMoonshoe
Blue Mantis (Retired)
 User Gallery

Loc: Iceland
Re: last night as i closed my eyes i saw hundreds of peoples inages [Re: ZippoZ]
    #3571022 - 01/02/05 03:07 PM (11 years, 10 months ago)

its called hypnogogic imagery, and it occurs when the mind crosses the threshold between waking and dreaming conciousness. you could look at it as a single isolated dream image, only you notice it as strange because your mind is still in a waking concious state. ive had hundreds of them, most of us do but we dont recall them.

Ive seen vivid images of green cones, my own hand holding a block of cheese, a yellow room.. totally vivid.

nothing to worry about, 100% normal. if you get the trick of it you can use these to enter a lucid dream.

--------------------

Everything I post is fiction. This poster is no longer active.

InvisibleZippoZM
Knomadic
 User Gallery

Loc: Pongyang, North Korea
Re: last night as i closed my eyes i saw hundreds of peoples inages [Re: Moonshoe]
    #3571031 - 01/02/05 03:09 PM (11 years, 10 months ago)

interesting, any other ideas? not that i neccisarily diasgree with you moonshie

--------------------
PEACE

:mushroom2:zippoz:mushroom2:

"in times of widespread chaos and confusion, it has been the duty of more advanced human beings - artists, scientists, clowns, and philosophers - to create order. In such times as ours however, when there is too much order, too much m management, too much programming and control, it becomes the duty of superior men and women and women to fling their favorite monkey wrenches into the machinery. To relieve the repression of the human spirit, they must sow doubt and disruption"

"People do it every day, they talk to themselves ... they see themselves as they'd like to be, they don't have the courage you have, to just run with it."

InvisibleMoonshoe
Blue Mantis (Retired)
 User Gallery

Loc: Iceland
Re: last night as i closed my eyes i saw hundreds of peoples inages [Re: ZippoZ]
    #3571093 - 01/02/05 03:28 PM (11 years, 10 months ago)

well it could also have been a telepathic message from an asian man in orbit on a secret asian space shuttle.

--------------------

Everything I post is fiction. This poster is no longer active.

Jump to top. Pages: 1

General Interest >> Philosophy, Sociology & Psychology