Home | Community | Message Board

Cannabis Seeds - Original Sensible Seeds
This site includes paid links. Please support our sponsors.

Welcome to the Shroomery Message Board! You are experiencing a small sample of what the site has to offer. Please login or register to post messages and view our exclusive members-only content. You'll gain access to additional forums, file attachments, board customizations, encrypted private messages, and much more!

Shop: Left Coast Kratom Buy Kratom Extract   Unfolding Nature Unfolding Nature: Being in the Implicate Order   PhytoExtractum Buy Bali Kratom Powder   Kraken Kratom Red Vein Kratom   North Spore North Spore Mushroom Grow Kits & Cultivation Supplies

Jump to first unread post Pages: 1 | 2 | Next >  [ show all ]
OfflineDroz
Love of Life
 User Gallery

Loc: Floorida
So my freedoms are being taken.
    #3570667 - 01/02/05 10:37 AM (19 years, 2 months ago)

Turns out my ex-girlfriend decides that she is almighty and spends her time reading what i post. So i feel my freedoms are being taken. I can't even post on this website without the things i write being watched. It's as if they have something better to do then read what i post. She thinks she is all sopisticated and stuff when she believes that drugs are bad. She lacks the experience with drugs and feels she has a right to stamper all over me. She feels she is somehow better then me as well. Since she is going to be a doctor and run people in circles putting everyone on experimental medications.

Anyway i'm tired of the government watching over me. They somehow believe they are doing the right thing. Bah. Meh. Feh. I hate the government and I will always fight for my freedoms.

Peace,
Droz

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
OfflineLightningfractal
Nutcase

Loc: Heaven and Hell
Re: So my freedoms are being taken. [Re: Droz]
    #3570716 - 01/02/05 11:03 AM (19 years, 2 months ago)

Yah fuck her then. Get a life and stop reading other people's shit.

--------------------
Hi how's it going, wanna kick Heroin basically painlessly on your own, in your own house, without any government "help" ,or the "help" of a crazy condescending, judgmental medical doctor? Read this:

https://www.shroomery.org/forums/showflat.php?Cat=0&Board=42&Number=7342616&page=0&fpart=all

OfflineBal0n
Shroomer

Loc: the Netherlands
Re: So my freedoms are being taken. [Re: Lightningfractal]
    #3570727 - 01/02/05 11:06 AM (19 years, 2 months ago)

Ah well, some people just aren't open minded enough, which causes major subjectivity and ignorance.. Though it's quite annoying to have some one reading your posts here..

--------------------
"A human being is part of a whole, called by us the 'Universe' - a part limited in time and space. He experiences himself, his thoughts and feelings, as something seperated from the rest - a kind of optical delusion of his consciousness. This delusion is a kind of prison for us, restricting us to our personal desires and to affection for a few persons nearest us. Our task must be to free ourselves from this prison by widening our circles of compassion to embrace all living creatures and the whole of nature in its beauty."
- Albert Einstein

InvisibleAsante
Omnicyclion prophet
Male User Gallery

#3570763 - 01/02/05 11:28 AM (19 years, 2 months ago)

You must've been the best thing that ever happened to her if she keeps obsessing over you! :cuckoo:

Drugs are just bad m'kay :wink:

--------------------
Omnicyclion.org
higher knowledge starts here

OfflineGazzBut
Refraction

Loc: London UK
    #3570868 - 01/02/05 12:11 PM (19 years, 2 months ago)

And this relates to S&P how exactly?

--------------------
Always Smi2le

OfflineLightningfractal
Nutcase

Re: So my freedoms are being taken. [Re: GazzBut]
    #3570934 - 01/02/05 12:36 PM (19 years, 2 months ago)

If spirituality exists then everything is spiritual. Similarly, one can philosophize on any topic. Peace.

--------------------
Hi how's it going, wanna kick Heroin basically painlessly on your own, in your own house, without any government "help" ,or the "help" of a crazy condescending, judgmental medical doctor? Read this:

https://www.shroomery.org/forums/showflat.php?Cat=0&Board=42&Number=7342616&page=0&fpart=all

OfflineGazzBut
Refraction

#3570940 - 01/02/05 12:38 PM (19 years, 2 months ago)

Oh right...somebody annoyed me at work last week...what does it all mean??!!

--------------------
Always Smi2le

OfflineLightningfractal
Nutcase

#3570962 - 01/02/05 12:46 PM (19 years, 2 months ago)

Actually yes. If expressed in a spirituality and philosophy forum, you could reasonably expect to recieve spiritual and/or philosophical advice/observations about any event in life that might be bothering you.

That's what I figured is that he wanted comments or advice about his specific problem from those who are spiritual or philosophers.

Why must everything be required to fit so perfectly?

--------------------

OfflineGazzBut
Refraction

#3570981 - 01/02/05 12:52 PM (19 years, 2 months ago)

I thought the idea of the forum was to discuss matters related to S&P not a place for people to act as cosmic agony aunts and uncles.  :smile:

Quote:

you could reasonably expect to recieve spiritual and/or philosophical advice/observations about any event in life that might be bothering you.

Quote:

Yah fuck her then. Get a life and stop reading other people's shit.

:thumbup:

--------------------
Always Smi2le

OfflineLightningfractal
Nutcase

#3571005 - 01/02/05 01:01 PM (19 years, 2 months ago)

I didn't know there was any "idea of the forum" excepting for spititual and/or philosophical discussions.

Yeah I can't stand "anti-drug" types who have never done drugs yet bash them.

In my opinion she should get a life and stop reading other people's shit to piss them off or start shit...

...nothing there has changed as the day has progressed.

We can now go on to discuss the spiritual bankruptcy of drug warriors, or perhaps philosophize about a world in which people are left alone to make their own decisions about what to take into their bodies. :thumbup:

--------------------

OfflineLightningfractal
Nutcase

#3571010 - 01/02/05 01:03 PM (19 years, 2 months ago)

Hey Dros, where the hell are ya? What do ya wanna talk about in this here thread of yers?

--------------------

Offlinesoulmotion
Professor
 User Gallery

Loc: Jumanji
    #3571020 - 01/02/05 01:07 PM (19 years, 2 months ago)

wh-kshhh! somebody's whipped!

j/k, That's interesting that you ended up with a girl who doesn't do drugs. It seems to me that there must be something good between you two if you tolerate that kind of a difference in each other. I won't presume to know anything about your relationship, but I bet it's nothing that a little sweet-talkin' couldn't fix.

Edited by soulmotion (01/02/05 04:37 PM)

Offlineincubaby_421
half naked andfull witted
 User Gallery

Loc: the center of the univers...
Re: So my freedoms are being taken. [Re: soulmotion]
    #3571064 - 01/02/05 01:17 PM (19 years, 2 months ago)

just ignore it, if you ignore her, stop talking to her and so forth, then she doesnt exist
out of sight out of mind, if you will.

--------------------
"yet the more i dig, the more i consume, the more i unfold... the less protected i feel.
i am the spit on the hair of the son of an electron, swimming around the nucleus of a cell inside the sperm of a killer bee, and my purpose is as nebulous as why weve been bestowed with the capacity to give a shit" Brandon Boyd

OfflineDroz
Love of Life
 User Gallery

Loc: Floorida
Re: So my freedoms are being taken. [Re: incubaby_421]
    #3572349 - 01/02/05 06:02 PM (19 years, 2 months ago)

I still don't understand why we have such closed-minded people. It just doesn't make any sense why these people don't open up their minds and do a little bit of thinking. I myself always have an open mind and try to use my mind to figure out what is possible and what things out there could really exist.

For my drug use, i used them for spiritual gain and insight, nothing more, nothing less.

Peace,
Droz

--------------------
Evolution of Time.

Invisiblemabus
anguish this!

#3572414 - 01/02/05 06:12 PM (19 years, 2 months ago)

Jews are very sneaky. Germans are extremely sneaky too. I bet you both know each others every move. I'm sure you know when she dusches, craps and eats. You both have met your match made in heaven. Posion each other with gas and bulldoze your new home. Or live in peace, your choice.

--------------------

http://www.sacredshrooms.org

Invisiblepoke smot!
floccinocci floofinator
Male

Re: So my freedoms are being taken. *DELETED* [Re: mabus]
    #3572756 - 01/02/05 07:30 PM (19 years, 2 months ago)

Post deleted by poke smot!

Reason for deletion: x

Invisiblemabus
anguish this!

Re: So my freedoms are being taken. [Re: poke smot!]
    #3573125 - 01/02/05 08:56 PM (19 years, 2 months ago)

Just get the fuck out of the "center" right now. You my friend are under total jewish control. If you were under total nazi control I'd tell you the same thing. RUN. Just cause you are under kosher care does not mean its going to be painless. RUN MY GERMAN BUDDY, RUN. Go to sacredshrooms.org and post there to avoid any CIA, FBI, NSA, jewish nazi input.

--------------------

http://www.sacredshrooms.org

OfflineMushmonkey
shiftlesslayabout
 User Gallery

Re: So my freedoms are being taken. [Re: poke smot!]
    #3573132 - 01/02/05 08:58 PM (19 years, 2 months ago)

first, you can always get a new account.. though that'd be shitty to be forced to do

secondly, i imagine if she reads things, she'll read this

Ma'am, if you're going to be a doctor, I seriously suggest you seriously examine the whole issue of drugs again. Marijuana, mushrooms, LSD, ... well that's really all I do anymore ..
they're far less dangerous than very many drugs put out by pharmacutical companies that you very well may some day prescribe.
just take a look at the 'side-effects' of these things.

and that's merely dealing with 'bad' aspects. Just take a look at this site. It would be impossible to classify everyone here into the same catagory -- we've got rich folks, we've got poor folks. We've got smart folks, we've got folks that aren't so smart. We've got demotivated layabouts, and we've got uppity go-getters. We've got people of all persuasions of sexuality, and the user base covers the entire spectrum of political, economic, social, and religious beliefs.
Drugs don't make anybody do anything, or think anything, or act in any certain way.

The worst thing that can possibly happen because you ate mushrooms or LSD would be maybe being tired the next day.. if it was a bad trip, maybe a bit withdrawn and spacey for a few days, but nothing that most people don't experience occasionally anyway. Excepting of course a few of the horror stories you may find around here.. most recent I read was ss7's, and that was more caused not by the LSD itself but by its illegal and tabboo status -- if it was legal, I doubt he would've freaked out around his parents.

The worst consequences of drugs all involve the legal system.. and those laws exist because of close-minded people who fear the unknown and would rather demonize it than rather LEARN about it.

I would imagine that reading your posts would be something done out of concern, but often concern is misplaced. Fret over other things, or confront it in a more rational manner..

Though Droz if you are schizo-effective, psychedelics may not be a great choice at all times. Some would say ever, but I do know many with pages of mental disorders that eat mushrooms and over the years have greatly improved themselves to the point they're merely a bit odd, not fucking crazy. Not to say the improvement is DUE to the mushrooms, but they did not make things worse.

--------------------
i finally got around to making a sig
revel in its glory and quake in fear at its might
grar.

OfflineZekebomb
sociophagus

Loc: BC province
    #3573944 - 01/03/05 01:07 AM (19 years, 2 months ago)

I'd just like to point out that this is funny:

Quote:

Droz said:I can't even post on this website without the things i write being watched.

OfflineNiamhNyx
I'm NOT a 'he'
Female User Gallery

Re: So my freedoms are being taken. [Re: Zekebomb]
    #3580062 - 01/04/05 03:19 PM (19 years, 2 months ago)

here are some ideas for a solution:

a) explain to her how she is disrespecting your autonomy and personal boundaries by spying on you, and how it's not ok. Discuss why it's important to respect each others personal boundaries in a relationship. Make sure you are aware of how *you* regard her boundaries at the same time.

b) if she continues to invade your boundaries break up with her.

c) change your username and don't tell her what you changed it to. continue posting as per usual.

Um, never mind. I just noticed you said EX girlfriend. in that case, resort to option C.

Edited by NiamhNyx (01/04/05 03:21 PM)

Jump to top Pages: 1 | 2 | Next >  [ show all ]

Shop: Left Coast Kratom Buy Kratom Extract   Unfolding Nature Unfolding Nature: Being in the Implicate Order   PhytoExtractum Buy Bali Kratom Powder   Kraken Kratom Red Vein Kratom   North Spore North Spore Mushroom Grow Kits & Cultivation Supplies