Home | Community | Message Board

MRCA Tyroler Gluckspilze
Please support our sponsors.

Mushrooms, Mycology and Psychedelics >> The Psychedelic Experience

Welcome to the Shroomery Message Board! You are experiencing a small sample of what the site has to offer. Please login or register to post messages and view our exclusive members-only content. You'll gain access to additional forums, file attachments, board customizations, encrypted private messages, and much more!

Jump to first unread post. Pages: 1
Offlinecadam
The Extremist

120g Colpelandia Cycscens Trip Coming Up Now
    #3570355 - 01/02/05 09:49 AM (11 years, 10 months ago)

it's been 20 mins since i ate the last shroom (yucky LOL), i'm feeling a little euphoria and me and my mates are giggling at everything (they have taken 10 grams each) If I am no longer able to type one of my mates will keep this post updated for me! Wish me luck trippers!

--------------------
If you strike me down, I shall become more powerful than you could ever imagine

Post Extras: Print Post  Remind Me! Notify Moderator
Offlinewhiteknight
shroomologist
 User Gallery

Loc: East coast
Re: 120g Colpelandia Cycscens Trip Coming Up Now [Re: cadam]
    #3570377 - 01/02/05 10:00 AM (11 years, 10 months ago)

Say hi to God for me...oh and by the way, how do blue meanies taste in comparison to cubes?

--------------------
Dreaming of that face again.
It's bright and blue and shimmering.
Grinning wide
And comforting me with its three warm and wild eyes.

On my back and tumbling
Down that hole and back again
Rising up
And wiping the webs and the dew from my withered eye.

Offlinecadam
The Extremist

Re: 120g Colpelandia Cycscens Trip Coming Up Now [Re: whiteknight]
    #3570397 - 01/02/05 10:12 AM (11 years, 10 months ago)

not that bad really, i spose it's coz they are thin, i role them up into balls and swallow as quickly as i can LOL! i hope i get to see god! I am feeling very spaced out at the moment and this monitor is givin of colours and i love minimizing the internet explorer window up and down its funky! i've never come up this quck before so i duno how long til i cant use this keybaord i am struggling now!

--------------------

OfflinePinballWizard
Naive and Gullible as usual

#3571890 - 01/02/05 06:40 PM (11 years, 10 months ago)

120 grams? Goddamn.

Offlinecadam
The Extremist

Re: 120g Colpelandia Cycscens Trip Coming Up Now [Re: PinballWizard]
    #3572379 - 01/02/05 08:06 PM (11 years, 10 months ago)

yay yay yay!!!!!!!! wooohooooo i am so happy trippers so happy, sorry i didn't keep you guys updated sooner, and my mates didn't either!! i got a level 5 trip i think??? walls no longer looked like wall, just very bright blue greens yellow red and whites, i could still see reality but i na way different way, and i mean way different maybe it was only a level 4, but i loved it, my dog merged into the wall like silver powder. i could still hear my music and i could taste the beats, tasted like strawberry's!! i watch my mates ugh leme start from scratch for u ppl LOL

ok as you can see 1st thing i did was come on here after i took them, started feeling the normal feeling of euphoria etc, after 10 mins i came back on and the monitor with givin of major light patterns! and i was so haps with the windows moving up n down LOL, then all me and my mates started giggling, i was so happs to see them enjoying them selfs, i started noticing i was finding it extremely hard to talk what i was thinking....but i wasn't bothered coz we was all laughing, i laid down for a bit and felt like i was floating on my bed watching the kaleidoscopes on my ceiling spin, then before i knew it the whole room was moving, the ceiling became red orange blue etc and major ripples started to occur, although when i concentrated it would kind of go bk to normal, but i kept relaxing and after about 4 mins or so, seemed like hours!! the whole room was multi colours, all my mates where different coloured etc and this was only 50 mins nor so after eating them!!! we had a playlist on winamp playing on shuffle and out of space came on by the prodigy, when i heard it i went, i duno where i went but everything was white and yellow i was in heaven, i felt like i had came out of my body and was flying through space, the sounds slowed up and down and i couldn't help but laugh as my mates said for the whole hr or so of the intense part, i completely vanished of this earth , i can't even explain it, it was just truly bizarre and excellent, i cant even explain wot i saw properly, it's just so weird, on my way bk to reality the patterns in my brain where slowing down, this is when i realized i was still alive LOL, i couldn't hear music but just sounds, didn't know wot they were or anything , they just felt so happy, as soon as my mates noticed i was bk to reality they just kept asking questions and all i could say was wait wait wait LOL, they were still multi coloured in every possible, i think i came down pretty fast coz wihtin 2 hour or more after eating them i was able to go to the park with my mates and attempt to play football while all i could see was colours and major movents in the grass floor etc, i am not good at describing thing very well and to be honest. there is way too much for me to tell you guys/girls about, wayyyy too much!! i wil answer any Qs thoguh if ppl have any!!!

--------------------

Offlinepenlight438094
1 spliff 16.1g +1 man alone =Blitzed!
 Arcade Champion: Poker

#3572884 - 01/02/05 09:56 PM (11 years, 10 months ago)

all I can say is holy shit

--------------------
Grown on Uncle Ben's 5 Minute Rice
Looks nice, Think again, read and see http://www.shroomery.org/forums/showflat.php/Cat/0/Number/3576624/an/0/page/0

Jump to top. Pages: 1

Mushrooms, Mycology and Psychedelics >> The Psychedelic Experience