Home | Community | Message Board

This site includes paid links. Please support our sponsors.

Welcome to the Shroomery Message Board! You are experiencing a small sample of what the site has to offer. Please login or register to post messages and view our exclusive members-only content. You'll gain access to additional forums, file attachments, board customizations, encrypted private messages, and much more!

Shop: PhytoExtractum Kratom Powder for Sale   Bridgetown Botanicals CBD Concentrates   Unfolding Nature Unfolding Nature: Being in the Implicate Order

Jump to first unread post Pages: 1
Offlineincubaby_421
half naked andfull witted
 User Gallery

Loc: the center of the univers...
on the general good of humankind.
    #3569272 - 01/01/05 10:08 PM (19 years, 2 months ago)

does anybody here still believe that there is a good person in everyone?
im begining to wonder upon pondering previous postings and a few shots of yagermiester enlightenment...
is the majority of society, at their own very core, good-hearted and welll meaning, or is everybody just out for there own?

--------------------
"yet the more i dig, the more i consume, the more i unfold... the less protected i feel.
i am the spit on the hair of the son of an electron, swimming around the nucleus of a cell inside the sperm of a killer bee, and my purpose is as nebulous as why weve been bestowed with the capacity to give a shit" Brandon Boyd

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
OfflineKenny7822
Kenny
Male

Folding@home Statistics
Loc: MA, USA
Re: on the general good of humankind. [Re: incubaby_421]
    #3569282 - 01/01/05 10:11 PM (19 years, 2 months ago)

I think that we are all born good and that we aren't evil until we learn evil. So with that said, yes, I think that there is good in everyone because I think we are born good.

Offlineincubaby_421
 User Gallery

Re: on the general good of humankind. [Re: Kenny7822]
    #3569306 - 01/01/05 10:19 PM (19 years, 2 months ago)

so am i wasting time if i dont judge people untill i truly know them and if i find them not to be good people in general am i wasitng my time looking for the good within them?

--------------------
"yet the more i dig, the more i consume, the more i unfold... the less protected i feel.
i am the spit on the hair of the son of an electron, swimming around the nucleus of a cell inside the sperm of a killer bee, and my purpose is as nebulous as why weve been bestowed with the capacity to give a shit" Brandon Boyd

OfflineK4Lic0
Salvianaut
Loc: North Carolina
    #3569316 - 01/01/05 10:22 PM (19 years, 2 months ago)

Quote:

Kenny7822 said:
I think that we are all born good and that we aren't evil until we learn evil. So with that said, yes, I think that there is good in everyone because I think we are born good.

Wouldn't we be born neutral? and we learn good and evil?

Just my 2 cents..  :smile:

Offlineincubaby_421
 User Gallery

Re: on the general good of humankind. [Re: K4Lic0]
    #3569329 - 01/01/05 10:25 PM (19 years, 2 months ago)

^^^^^^^^^^
very good point.

--------------------

OfflineKenny7822
Kenny
Male

Folding@home Statistics
Re: on the general good of humankind. [Re: K4Lic0]
    #3569345 - 01/01/05 10:30 PM (19 years, 2 months ago)

Quote:

K4Lic0 said:
Quote:

Kenny7822 said:

Wouldn't we be born neutral? and we learn good and evil?

Just my 2 cents..  :smile:

Hmm... I guess you have a point there. But for some reason I just believe that all humans hold the possibility to be good and that naturally we are good but life experiences can cause us to be bad people. I think if you really look deep enough into a person you will find good, even among murderers and other people like that, it might just be a little harder to find. Everyone has the ability for compassion towards others, unless of course that part of their brain is damaged. So once again, yes, I do believe that everyone has the ability for good in them.

Edited by Kenny7822 (01/01/05 10:32 PM)

OfflineKenny7822
Kenny
Male

Folding@home Statistics
    #3569370 - 01/01/05 10:36 PM (19 years, 2 months ago)

Quote:

incubaby_421 said:
so am i wasting time if i dont judge people untill i truly know them and if i find them not to be good people in general am i wasitng my time looking for the good within them?

I think everyone has the ability for good in them but whether or not you are willing to spend the time to bring that good out of them is up to you. As for judging people, I don't think you should judge them before you truely get to know them because some people act differently in front of different people.

InvisibleShroomismM
Space Travellin
Male User Gallery
Folding@home Statistics
Loc: 9th Dimension Flag
    #3569494 - 01/01/05 11:05 PM (19 years, 2 months ago)

i got by the rule of thumb that all human beings have a divine essence is composed of light and love, whose nature is goodness

--------------------

InvisibleLunarEclipse
Enlil's Official Story
Male User Gallery

Loc: Building 7
    #3569560 - 01/01/05 11:36 PM (19 years, 2 months ago)

What you see is what you tend to get. If you see the good in people, you tend to get the good in people. If you see the bad in people, you tend to get the bad in people. Perception becomes reality.

Here's something to try. The next time you are in a store, give each person just two seconds of your undivided attention in the moment. Respect their presence and soak in their energy, and look at them as a whole and unique and complete being. Smile and say something to them that fits your impression of them. You will be amazed at how positive and good their reaction will be.

Then, go to another store, and just get back into your usual facial expressions, thoughts, and interactions, and watch people's reactions. You may not see as many good people as in the first store.

Edited by LunarEclipse (01/01/05 11:39 PM)

Jump to top Pages: 1

Shop: PhytoExtractum Kratom Powder for Sale   Bridgetown Botanicals CBD Concentrates   Unfolding Nature Unfolding Nature: Being in the Implicate Order

Extra information
You cannot start new topics / You cannot reply to topics
HTML is disabled / BBCode is enabled
Moderator: Middleman, DividedQuantum
429 topic views. 0 members, 7 guests and 29 web crawlers are browsing this forum.
[ Show Images Only | Sort by Score | Print Topic ]
Search this thread:

Copyright 1997-2024 Mind Media. Some rights reserved.

Generated in 0.021 seconds spending 0.006 seconds on 14 queries.