Home | Community | Message Board

RVF Garden Supply
Please support our sponsors.

Mushrooms, Mycology and Psychedelics >> The Psychedelic Experience

Welcome to the Shroomery Message Board! You are experiencing a small sample of what the site has to offer. Please login or register to post messages and view our exclusive members-only content. You'll gain access to additional forums, file attachments, board customizations, encrypted private messages, and much more!

Amazon Shop for: Pink Floyd

Jump to first unread post. Pages: 1
LeArnin ThARoPes
 User Gallery

Loc: dark side of the moon
New Years Trip Report~6 gr Dried P. Cubensis
    #3568925 - 01/01/05 09:39 PM (11 years, 9 months ago)

So i went and picked up some shroomies for an enlightening New Years Eve. I took a little over 6 grams of dried P. Cubensis Had a nice chocolate cookie, layed down put on some headphones with some zepplin and closed my eyes.

I slipped into a sort of dream (however I still felt aware of my surroundings) I dreamt that I was a samurai and i was in a field and the grass was gold, In my dream I had a higher level of understanding of the universe than I can even describe now. I thought about the deep connection between Pain and pleasure and how ultimatlly the pain we feel in life is responsible for all the pleasure and happiness and therefore can be deemed happiness as well, this made me feel as if I was at a level of harmony with nature I had never felt before.

I woke up from my dream feeling incrediblly peaceful and relaxed I had realized that about 4 hours had gone by and my journey seemed to be ending so I headed to the backyard to smoke some good buds. I sat in the grass and smoked wich bought me back to my dream. I felt as if the world were standing still everything was motionless and quiet yet I noticed that every blade of grass was constantly in motion. It made me feel small and insignifact as if nothing I did mattered but I was still peacful and content that this was the way of the world and the only true way to live is to just let go.

That was about the end of the mind journey, however the physical effect lasted for 4 or 5 more hours I sat and listened to a mix of pink floyd and reggae until I fell asleep. Happy as could be :smile: :mushroom2: :mushroom2: :mushroom2: :mushroom2: :mushroom2: :mushroom2:

The land of the free on paper looks great!

here I stand head in hand turn my face to the wall

Post Extras: Print Post  Remind Me! Notify Moderator
Jump to top. Pages: 1

Amazon Shop for: Pink Floyd

Mushrooms, Mycology and Psychedelics >> The Psychedelic Experience