Home | Community | Message Board

This site includes paid links. Please support our sponsors.

Welcome to the Shroomery Message Board! You are experiencing a small sample of what the site has to offer. Please login or register to post messages and view our exclusive members-only content. You'll gain access to additional forums, file attachments, board customizations, encrypted private messages, and much more!

Shop: Left Coast Kratom Buy Kratom Extract   MagicBag.co Certified Organic All-In-One Grow Bags by Magic Bag   Unfolding Nature Unfolding Nature: Being in the Implicate Order   Kraken Kratom Red Vein Kratom   Myyco.com Golden Teacher Liquid Culture For Sale   North Spore North Spore Mushroom Grow Kits & Cultivation Supplies

Jump to first unread post Pages: 1
Some of these posts are very old and might contain outdated information. You may wish to search for newer posts instead.
OfflineJoe_z
Stranger
I just had my first shrooms experience, and need some help bad!!
    #3568163 - 01/01/05 12:41 PM (19 years, 2 months ago)

I did shrooms yesterday and it kicked in at around 3:15, it was great, then i had to go out to eat with my parents at 5:30, that was really weird and i started to get real emotional and scared it wasn't going to end (by the way i took an 1/8th). So it finally wore off but i still feel cloudy and not my usual self. I"m not hyper like i usually am and i don't have much of any apatite either. I"m really worried that I'm changed forever now. Do you think i am or will it take a few days for it to go away? Thanks for the help I'm really worried.

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Offlinepenlight438094
1 spliff 16.1g +1 man alone =Blitzed!

Re: I just had my first shrooms experience, and need some help bad!! [Re: Joe_z]
    #3568169 - 01/01/05 12:44 PM (19 years, 2 months ago)

around here (toronto) we refer to that as the shroom-hole most people get that after trippin, for some it lasts for a few hours for some a few days, don't worry you'll be fine

--------------------
Grown on Uncle Ben's 5 Minute Rice
Looks nice, Think again, read and see http://www.shroomery.org/forums/showflat.php/Cat/0/Number/3576624/an/0/page/0

Invisiblegdman
badger, badger,badger...
Male User Gallery

Loc: Dancing In the Streets
Re: I just had my first shrooms experience, and need some help bad!! [Re: Joe_z]
    #3568174 - 01/01/05 12:46 PM (19 years, 2 months ago)

That was not very smart, you have to eat mushrooms when you have at least 6-8 hours free, personally, I wouldn't eat them unless I had the whol day free and nothign to do the next. What did you think they where? They are a powerful psycadelic. I'm sure you'll be ok, but don't do something like that again, wow.

--------------------

Got a question about a substance?  Erowid might already have your answer! Have questions about the  mushroom experience? The  Tripper's FAQ may have your answer or someone else might have had your question before.

I know up on the top you are seeing great sights, but down at the bottom we, too, should have rights.
  - Theodor Seuss Geisel Dr. Suess

"I didn't come here to be easily understood" - Steve

Offlinefuzion1
Trip the Bass
    #3568175 - 01/01/05 12:47 PM (19 years, 2 months ago)

Your mind just went threw some pretty heavy mental stress. You need to get some rest. If you still feel wierd try running or working out.

Edited by fuzion1 (01/01/05 12:49 PM)

InvisibleHeavyToilet
The Heaviest OfThem All
Male

Loc: British Columbia
    #3568176 - 01/01/05 12:48 PM (19 years, 2 months ago)

Really intense experiences can do things like that to people, but I wouldn't say you'll 'be changed forever'.

I think you're probably just shocked at this new experience.

If something really intense happens to you, then you may feel the effects for a little while.

I don't think it's any big deal though.

Invisiblegdman
badger, badger,badger...
Male User Gallery

Loc: Dancing In the Streets
    #3568182 - 01/01/05 12:50 PM (19 years, 2 months ago)

Just eat well and get some rest, your body and mind need to fully take in the expiriance, you will be ok.

Plan your future trips out better next time.

--------------------

Got a question about a substance?  Erowid might already have your answer! Have questions about the  mushroom experience? The  Tripper's FAQ may have your answer or someone else might have had your question before.

I know up on the top you are seeing great sights, but down at the bottom we, too, should have rights.
  - Theodor Seuss Geisel Dr. Suess

"I didn't come here to be easily understood" - Steve

OfflineJoe_z
Stranger
Re: I just had my first shrooms experience, and need some help bad!! [Re: gdman]
    #3568307 - 01/01/05 02:19 PM (19 years, 2 months ago)

anyone else? Thanks

Offlineballs
thats right
Loc: Ontario, Canada
    #3568312 - 01/01/05 02:26 PM (19 years, 2 months ago)

Yea dont be having negative thoughts clouding your head, about how you shouldn't have done that, oh no I think im changed forever, im so stupid for doing drugs. Don't think of those things. Its a normal thing to feel that way after, for me it is sort of a glowing feeling after, which I enjoy. I feel different everytime, but anyday now you will wake up and feel back to normal.

Offlinetwilight715
Just anotherFreak in theFreak Kingdom

Re: I just had my first shrooms experience, and need some help bad!! [Re: balls]
    #3568417 - 01/01/05 03:47 PM (19 years, 2 months ago)

you'll be fine...meditation and sleep help you recover faster, but you'll snap out of it in a couple days anyway. don't trip then hang out with your parents, man...terrible idea.

--------------------
"He was too weird to live, and too rare to die."
- Hunter S. Thompson

"Mushrooms have no known adverse side-effects, other than leaving you feeling fatigued and probably surrounded by a load of mad paintings and some half-eaten chocolate bars."

OfflineFuckedUp
Stranger
    #3568508 - 01/01/05 04:26 PM (19 years, 2 months ago)

itll go away

OfflineJoe_z
Stranger
Re: I just had my first shrooms experience, and need some help bad!! [Re: FuckedUp]
    #3568866 - 01/01/05 07:23 PM (19 years, 2 months ago)

Thanks for the help guys, i knew it was dumb to do it having to go eat with my parents but i didin' think it was so powerful, thanks again for the help, I'm already feeling better>

Offlinebaraka
Male User Gallery

Folding@home Statistics
Loc: hyperspace Flag
    #3570627 - 01/02/05 10:15 AM (19 years, 2 months ago)

shrooms? not powerful??? :smile:

Yeah they are hardcore.  The expierence just shook you up a little you will be fine, but in the future remember the key to a good trip is the mind set you gointo it with and the setting you do it at.

--------------------
This is the only time I really feel alive.

Offlinethenewuser
LSA Guy :-)

Re: I just had my first shrooms experience, and need some help bad!! [Re: gdman]
    #3570759 - 01/02/05 11:27 AM (19 years, 2 months ago)

Quote:

gdman said:
That was not very smart, you have to eat mushrooms when you have at least 6-8 hours free, personally, I wouldn't eat them unless I had the whol day free and nothign to do the next. What did you think they where? They are a powerful psycadelic. I'm sure you'll be ok, but don't do something like that again, wow.

:thumbup:

--------------------
Please read my DXM & LSA Guides, here.

If your like MMORPG's, then click here and here!

OfflineEkstaza
stranger than most
 User Gallery

Loc: Around the corner
    #3582007 - 01/04/05 10:36 PM (19 years, 2 months ago)

Quote:

Joe_z said:
Thanks for the help guys, i knew it was dumb to do it having to go eat with my parents but i didin' think it was so powerful, thanks again for the help, I'm already feeling better>

The first time I took shrooms I didn't have any good info on the strength of the effects either. I took 3 grams and ended up having a great first trip, but it could have ended up very differently.

I was in the Army at the time and I was on CQ duty in the barracks. I was charged with securing the building by checking peoples id and by investigating disturbances and handling any problems that arose. It was completely stupid and I would have been so fucked if I'd have had to deal with any big issues but overall everything went well.

My point is that everyone does stupid stuff every now and then. Just learn from it and use you new found knowlege for the good of mankind.

--------------------
YOUR EXPERIENCE WITH ANY GIVEN DRUG ISN'T THE DEFINITIVE MEASURE OF THE DRUGS EFFECTS.

OfflineViveka
refutation bias
 User Gallery

#3586921 - 01/05/05 11:15 PM (19 years, 2 months ago)

Yes, you are changed forever. But don't be alarmed, this happens all the time, every moment really. All the matter that makes up your body, those won't even be the same atoms in no time at all. And your consciousness? Good luck pinning that squirell down from day to day.

Jump to top Pages: 1

Shop: Left Coast Kratom Buy Kratom Extract   MagicBag.co Certified Organic All-In-One Grow Bags by Magic Bag   Unfolding Nature Unfolding Nature: Being in the Implicate Order   Kraken Kratom Red Vein Kratom   Myyco.com Golden Teacher Liquid Culture For Sale   North Spore North Spore Mushroom Grow Kits & Cultivation Supplies