Home | Community | Message Board

This site includes paid links. Please support our sponsors.

Welcome to the Shroomery Message Board! You are experiencing a small sample of what the site has to offer. Please login or register to post messages and view our exclusive members-only content. You'll gain access to additional forums, file attachments, board customizations, encrypted private messages, and much more!

Shop: Unfolding Nature Unfolding Nature: Being in the Implicate Order   PhytoExtractum Buy Bali Kratom Powder   North Spore North Spore Mushroom Grow Kits & Cultivation Supplies   Left Coast Kratom Buy Kratom Extract   MagicBag.co Certified Organic All-In-One Grow Bags by Magic Bag   Original Sensible Seeds Autoflowering Cannabis Seeds   Kraken Kratom Red Vein Kratom

Jump to first unread post Pages: 1 | 2 | Next >  [ show all ]
OfflineDroz
Love of Life
 User Gallery

Loc: Floorida
Tell us all a little about yourself.
    #3562673 - 12/30/04 07:14 PM (19 years, 3 months ago)

Hi I'm Droz and I enjoy the occasional ciggarette(smokeable) in my back yard as i gaze up at the stars and wish for something great to happen in this life or the next. To enjoy the ride of life is like enjoying the ride of a school bus. Being with friends and communicating is always one of my most pleasing things. I enjoy reading the spiritual and philosophy forum everyday.

Now tell me a little about yourself. Try and keep it short.  :smile:

Peace,
Droz

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
InvisibleMoonshoe
Blue Mantis
 User Gallery

Loc: Iceland
Re: Tell us all a little about yourself. [Re: Droz]
    #3562685 - 12/30/04 07:18 PM (19 years, 3 months ago)

im a very dualized person in a way. i have a huge part of me that i feel is really boundless, thinking amazing thoughts and writing great things and aspiring and achieving and transforming and dreaming, all this stuff i feel is very sacred.

then theres this other part of me that just likes to give in, go with the flow, and that leads me to this inevitable point where i feel im regressing rather than progressing, doing drugs with no clear reason, sacraficing for little gain. so far that point has always shot me back up with renewed determination but i ALWAYS fall again, and i fear someday i wont start getting back up until too late.

i mean i think im improving but i go in waves and troughs, waves and troughs.

--------------------

Everything I post is fiction.

OfflineDroz
Love of Life
 User Gallery

Re: Tell us all a little about yourself. [Re: Moonshoe]
    #3562716 - 12/30/04 07:25 PM (19 years, 3 months ago)

Good post Moonshoe. 5 stars for you.

--------------------
Evolution of Time.

Invisiblesilversoul7
Chill the FuckOut!
 User Gallery

Loc: mndfreeze's puppet army
    #3562757 - 12/30/04 07:34 PM (19 years, 3 months ago)

I'm a very confused person trying to figure out my place in this world. I often feel like I live more in my mind than do in my body. I've often gone back and forth between being a "seeker" and a skeptic, though I think at the present time, I've found a fairly good balance between the two. I sometimes feel like I have a split personality. There's my "higher self," which is kind, tolerant, open-minded, and spiritually conscious, and then there's my "lower self," which is egocentric, oversensitive, and spiteful. One of the reasons I do psychedelics is to prevent my lower self from consuming me.

--------------------

"It is dangerous to be right when the government is wrong."--Voltaire

OfflineDroz
Love of Life
 User Gallery

Re: Tell us all a little about yourself. [Re: silversoul7]
    #3562788 - 12/30/04 07:41 PM (19 years, 3 months ago)

Awesome post Silversoul. I am sort of just like you put it. I have this higher mind that is always open to new ideas. While on the other side of myself I am very stubborn person. Great post once again.

Peace,
Droz

--------------------
Evolution of Time.

Offlinesoulmotion
Professor
 User Gallery

Loc: Jumanji
    #3562844 - 12/30/04 07:53 PM (19 years, 3 months ago)

I enjoy long walks on the beach, candle-light dinners... j/k  :tongue2:

I'm a student literally, (I attend junior college) and of course a student of life. I'm pretty secure with myself, most of the time, but the world is definitely a unstable place. For some reason I feel it's my responsibility to stablize this world; to stitch it up. I too go through phases of idleness and unproductivity, where I feel that I'm not making enough of a contribution to society; although I have in my mind an epic trilogy which I will try to get published, and a couple of other artistic inventions relating to optics.

Offline13eetleJuice
the ghost with the most
Male

Folding@home Statistics
Loc: 6' under pushin up shroom...
Re: Tell us all a little about yourself. [Re: soulmotion]
    #3562874 - 12/30/04 08:01 PM (19 years, 3 months ago)

I'm a lurker here in S&P, not really wanting others to know about me. I enjoy reading your posts and putting in my 2 cents here and there only when I feel moved to do so. Most of what you folks discuss is way over my head anyhow. Maybe I'll catch up on all the jargon one day and maybe I won't. Maybe I'll tell you a little more about myself a little later, but I probably won't. Don't hold it against me. :grin:

--------------------

Invisiblepsyka
Praetorian
 User Gallery

#3563583 - 12/30/04 11:06 PM (19 years, 3 months ago)

Wow, this question is hard... I'm unsure how to answer.

To get to the point and without wasting time about useless details...who am I? Hmmmm, yea thats about it.

--------------------
As the life of a candle,
my wick will burn out.
But, the fire of my mind
shall beam into infinite.

InvisibleMOTH
Wild Woman
 User Gallery

Loc: In the jungle
    #3563663 - 12/30/04 11:17 PM (19 years, 3 months ago)

With me, it's "either, or" and "all or nothing."  There is no median to my nature, since I oscillate dramatically between highs and lows in all aspects of my life.  I sometimes feel as though a civil war is raging internally, between my demons and angels. I recently discovered that the secret to my happines is striking a balance between the two.  Though since I am so chaotic, this is easier said then done. 

Right now I'm pretty optimistic though.  :stoned:

OfflineSpooge
The Nutter
Loc: Ice patches that last for...
    #3564260 - 12/31/04 03:39 AM (19 years, 3 months ago)

Edited by Spooge (04/01/12 03:42 PM)

OfflineFliquid
Back from being gone.
Male User Gallery

Loc: omotive
    #3564499 - 12/31/04 07:47 AM (19 years, 3 months ago)

I'm a very kind person, I have my occasional moments of insanity.. But I never really harm anyone.

I love kindness and good galm conversations. I love sex and smoking weed and hasj. Also mushrooms are very nice to me. I make music and try to keep a low profile in real every day live.

I don't believe in a god of any form, I believe we were created due to evolution. Live is interesting, I'm curious on what will happen when I die.

--------------------
:dancing: My latest music! :yesnod:

Invisiblekaiowas
lest we baguette
 User Gallery

Loc: oz
    #3564507 - 12/31/04 07:49 AM (19 years, 3 months ago)

i am a young individual with high hopes and a lot of love to match.  my experiences have shown me that there's nothing better than smoking under the tree in my backyard making imaginary shapes out of the passing clouds. i wish i could hug everyone and tell them that I love them so  :heart:

here's the best I can do

I love you all  :heart: :hug:

--------------------
Annnnnnd I had a light saber and my friend was there and I said "you look like an indian" and he said "you look like satan" and he found a stick and a rock and he named the rock ooga booga and he named the stick Stick and we both thought that was pretty funny. We got eaten alive by mosquitos but didn't notice til the next day. I stepped on some glass while wading in the swamp and cut my foot open, didn't bother me til the next day either....yeah it was a good time, ended the night by buying some liquor for minors and drinking nips and going to he diner and eating chicken fingers, and then I went home and went to bed.

OfflineDroz
Love of Life
 User Gallery

Re: Tell us all a little about yourself. [Re: kaiowas]
    #3564587 - 12/31/04 08:38 AM (19 years, 3 months ago)

Fliquid i note that you believe in evolution.
Do you also believe in intelligent dna?

--------------------
Evolution of Time.

Offlinedeff
just love everyone
 User Gallery

Loc: clarity Flag
    #3564766 - 12/31/04 09:56 AM (19 years, 3 months ago)

hmmmm

I am who I am, I guess.

I enjoy a peaceful existance of basic necessities (food, drink, sleep) along with my herb of choice, meditation, occassional psychedellic forays, visiting these wonderful forums, and well.. just existing I guess.

I try to have very few attachments, consider myself far from materialistic, and basically am just enjoying this dream while advancing my awareness of the dreamer. What else can one do? :cool:

--------------------

OfflineGomp
¡(Bound to·(O))be free!
Male User Gallery

Loc: I re·side [primarily] in...
Re: Tell us all a little about yourself. [Re: deff]
    #3564898 - 12/31/04 10:38 AM (19 years, 3 months ago)

"yourself is the sum of us, in the world of every thin"
-Period :P

--------------------

--------------------
Disclaimer!?

InvisibleSclorch
Clyster

Folding@home Statistics
Loc: On the Brink of Madness
    #3565851 - 12/31/04 03:55 PM (19 years, 2 months ago)

I suppose I'm alot like you. An organism that continuously sheds it's skin in it's asymptotic approach to stability, completeness, perfection, and survival. An ego that wishes it's memes could be perfectly broadcast to every other sentient being in existence. Another Homo sapien that breathes, eats, sleeps, shits, ponders, cries, questions, and dies.

Offlinethedman
I am the coyote
 User Gallery
Loc: out of this world
Re: Tell us all a little about yourself. [Re: Sclorch]
    #3566699 - 12/31/04 08:57 PM (19 years, 2 months ago)

I got a beer headache,tell you more later,I promise.

--------------------
Got to bag em up!

Offlinethedman
I am the coyote
 User Gallery
Loc: out of this world
Re: Tell us all a little about yourself. [Re: thedman]
    #3567130 - 12/31/04 11:40 PM (19 years, 2 months ago)

Alright,im in the right state of mind now,I suppose I am a little bit of every one,almost every body that has discribed themselfs so far has shown similar atributes as myself,I would say most times though I feal like a spiritual person im not religious, but I realy enjoy nature when im in nature every thing seems to be in place in my soul just observing the natural world brings me to a whole, some times though I question things and think nothing matters but,it does,nothin a good shroom hunt cant fix.Man thats was alot didnt know i was gonna say all that.

--------------------
Got to bag em up!

Offlineincubaby_421
half naked andfull witted
 User Gallery

Loc: the center of the univers...
Re: Tell us all a little about yourself. [Re: thedman]
    #3567150 - 12/31/04 11:48 PM (19 years, 2 months ago)

im that guy you wanted to be when you grow up, that guy you see walking down the street and say to yourself "damn, hes the coolest looking motherfucker iv ever laid eyes upon"

no seriously

im an unfortunate i guess, just another lost and wandering hippie child of a hippie, searching so hard for myself that i became tangled up ina hypocritice web of beliefs somewhere along the line, love, light and everyhting beautiful have trickled out of me as i came to realize over the past year that im nothing without the subsances that make me think im something....

but ill be working on that shortly

i have a baby on the way, my girlfriend is due on april 30, 2005, for those interested, its a boy, Tristan Bradley, im glad this has happened to me because its making me realize once again that there is more to it all, im sure you all can unerstand that

love and light
may oyur own god(ess) be with you on your way(s)

--------------------
"yet the more i dig, the more i consume, the more i unfold... the less protected i feel.
i am the spit on the hair of the son of an electron, swimming around the nucleus of a cell inside the sperm of a killer bee, and my purpose is as nebulous as why weve been bestowed with the capacity to give a shit" Brandon Boyd

OfflineBlueOrb
prototype
Loc: The fourth dimension
Re: Tell us all a little about yourself. [Re: incubaby_421]
    #3567560 - 01/01/05 03:28 AM (19 years, 2 months ago)

Hi, I'm Blueorb (Matt)

I oscillate between extremes, but seem to be finding a little more balance as I get older. I am a recovering alcoholic, and have been dry for approx 5 years. I was found by the mushrooms approx 2 years ago. I felt them call me, almost like a strange obsession that I had no control over. Since this time I have evolved dramatically on a spiritual level. I enjoy reading others ideas and spiritual philosophy. I enjoy learning about religion and try and unravel the real truth behind the false doctrines. I hate this current system of things....corrupt government.....ego ruled societty......inequality.....Why do people have to starve when there are enough resources to feed the world many times over. Greed infuriates me. I wish for a new system.......come 2012!
I love music and animals.
I hate the control that governments have. Mr Blair and Mr bush do not represent my views, so why are they in power?
Anyway, I hope you can get a feel for who I am?

--------------------
"They are trying to build a prison, for you and me to live in"

Jump to top Pages: 1 | 2 | Next >  [ show all ]

Shop: Unfolding Nature Unfolding Nature: Being in the Implicate Order   PhytoExtractum Buy Bali Kratom Powder   North Spore North Spore Mushroom Grow Kits & Cultivation Supplies   Left Coast Kratom Buy Kratom Extract   MagicBag.co Certified Organic All-In-One Grow Bags by Magic Bag   Original Sensible Seeds Autoflowering Cannabis Seeds   Kraken Kratom Red Vein Kratom