Home | Community | Message Board

RVF Garden Supply
Please support our sponsors.

Mushrooms, Mycology and Psychedelics >> Mushroom Cultivation

Welcome to the Shroomery Message Board! You are experiencing a small sample of what the site has to offer. Please login or register to post messages and view our exclusive members-only content. You'll gain access to additional forums, file attachments, board customizations, encrypted private messages, and much more!

Amazon Shop for: ½ Pint Jars

Jump to first unread post. Pages: 1
Offlineincubaby_421
half naked andfull witted
 User Gallery

Loc: the center of the univers...
MYCELIUM!!!
    #3566196 - 12/31/04 07:43 PM (11 years, 11 months ago)

so all of my jars each hae a few spots of mycelium viewable to the plain eye... after seven days, is this normal, is growth retarded? if so how much? and any ideas on about how much longer i can expect untill full colonization?

--------------------
"yet the more i dig, the more i consume, the more i unfold... the less protected i feel.
i am the spit on the hair of the son of an electron, swimming around the nucleus of a cell inside the sperm of a killer bee, and my purpose is as nebulous as why weve been bestowed with the capacity to give a shit" Brandon Boyd

Post Extras: Print Post  Remind Me! Notify Moderator
InvisiblePrisoner#1M
Even Dumber ThanAdvertized!
 User Gallery

Loc: Pvt. Pubfag NutSuck
Trusted Cultivator
Re: MYCELIUM!!! [Re: incubaby_421]
    #3566260 - 12/31/04 08:04 PM (11 years, 11 months ago)

its quite retarded... :smirk:

actualy thats a normal time frame, as for the completion time, there are too many
variables for anyone to venture a guess, my rough estimate is less than a year

InvisibleADoobie
AdoobieShroomery
Male
Loc: I moved!
Re: MYCELIUM!!! [Re: Prisoner#1]
    #3566399 - 12/31/04 08:44 PM (11 years, 11 months ago)

Lol prisoner.

1) Some people get myc in three days. Other people get myc in two weeks. Some people get contams, and some people get none.

Since you have your myc, one of two things are going to happen:
2) Your myc will become infected and cringe into a wallowing piss pool of bacteria that god forgot to name

or, on the slightly brighter side

B) Your myc will fruit (given the right conditions) and produce shrooms.

In any case, no one can tell you what is GOING to happen, much less when.

Sorry to tell you this, but you might as well stick your thumb up your ass and watch TV...

Hell man good job and good luck. AS CORNY AS IT IS TO READ, it really is a fan-freaking-tastic feeling.

--------------------
ADoobie said:
I know what strikes me as odd about this. It is totally unnatural. The whole idea is just totally backwards.

So are historians going to look back at 'The Great Cake Eaters'? Damn. That was a backwards step in the evolutionary process. We left Shroomheads in the dust. Welcome to the new age of Vermheads.

VvVvVvVvVvVvVvVvVvVvVvVvVvVvVvVvVvVvVvVvVvVvVv

I ONLY STUDY legal, edible mushrooms and mycology. Any mention of any other kind of mushroom is purely fictional, and pictures are ripped from the internet. I do not grow mushrooms!

Offlineincubaby_421
half naked andfull witted
 User Gallery

Loc: the center of the univers...
Re: MYCELIUM!!! [Re: ADoobie]
    #3566953 - 01/01/05 12:56 AM (11 years, 11 months ago)

lol prisoner, thakns for the insight :smile: , and i guess your right Adoobie, its just so hard when you see those first strands, i know that patietnce is a virtue and all, but im just exited and proud that it worked, and the fact that i can tell its rizomorphic just from the way those few spots formed has me pumped that its not just some random expensive ass sterilized jar o' mold....

the reason i asked is that at the temp. they are being incubated at somebody said 2 months before id see any signs...
HA!

--------------------
"yet the more i dig, the more i consume, the more i unfold... the less protected i feel.
i am the spit on the hair of the son of an electron, swimming around the nucleus of a cell inside the sperm of a killer bee, and my purpose is as nebulous as why weve been bestowed with the capacity to give a shit" Brandon Boyd

Jump to top. Pages: 1

Amazon Shop for: ½ Pint Jars

Mushrooms, Mycology and Psychedelics >> Mushroom Cultivation