Home | Community | Message Board

Cannabis Seeds Zamnesia
This site includes paid links. Please support our sponsors.

Welcome to the Shroomery Message Board! You are experiencing a small sample of what the site has to offer. Please login or register to post messages and view our exclusive members-only content. You'll gain access to additional forums, file attachments, board customizations, encrypted private messages, and much more!

Shop: Myyco.com Isolated Cubensis Liquid Culture For Sale   Kraken Kratom Red Vein Kratom   Original Sensible Seeds High THC Strains   North Spore North Spore Mushroom Grow Kits & Cultivation Supplies   Left Coast Kratom Buy Kratom Extract   MagicBag.co Certified Organic All-In-One Grow Bags by Magic Bag   Mushroom-Hut Mono Tub Substrate

Jump to first unread post Pages: 1
Some of these posts are very old and might contain outdated information. You may wish to search for newer posts instead.
Invisiblecyanescens
journeyman
Types of buzz
    #356210 - 07/17/01 08:53 AM (22 years, 8 months ago)

Hay if you know what kind of shrooms make a certain type of trip post it here. THANKS

/-------------------------------------------------------------\
In a world without walls, who needs gates or windows?
\-------------------------------------------------------------/

--------------------
Trying to look for the worst pop song is like trying to look for a particular log of shit in a sewer - Ed the sock

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
InvisibletrendalM Happy Birthday!
J♠
Male User Gallery

Loc: Ontario, Canada
Re: Types of buzz [Re: cyanescens]
    #356222 - 07/17/01 09:23 AM (22 years, 8 months ago)

All psilocybe mushrooms should give you the same "kind" of trip. They all have the same active chemicals in them. Any different "kind" of trips you have from different species of psilocybe mushrooms is probably just your imagination.

-----------------------
You, too, can become a Sideburn Wearing Drug Buddy.

--------------------
Once, men turned their thinking over to machines in the hope that this would set them free.
But that only permitted other men with machines to enslave them.

OfflinepsilocybinjunkieM
relaxin
Male

Re: Types of buzz [Re: cyanescens]
    #356321 - 07/17/01 01:01 PM (22 years, 8 months ago)

Thats untrue in my ezpierence different cub strains give diferent vibes like mazatepce and thai ks.
The Thai KS comes on fast and strong and stays constant the whole way through the trip,it is also a little to speedy for my taste but a great mushroom none the less.Where th Mazatapec cubensis is slow starting off but delivers a nice really nice body high/vibe and produces great visuals.
The mazatapecs are my current fav's.
They colonize extremly fast too.
I'm sure theres people here who will disagree with me saying all cubensis give the same trip but they don't.
The only way you'll know for certain is to try different strains yourself and see how they affect you.
good luck...

Offlinetom
Pooh-Bah

Loc: Nope
Re: Types of buzz [Re: psilocybinjunkie]
    #361956 - 07/27/01 10:53 AM (22 years, 8 months ago)

Yes all psilocybes contain the same chemichals but not in the same ammounts. So a different trip can come from different mushrooms.

"I got that Fiya Powda" -- some black dude

"DXMHEAD420 ripped me off and was an ass about it too" -- Myself

--------------------
"It must be your stamps girl... cause it aint your face" -- Juvenile

"Only in America does someone order a cheese burger, large fries, and a diet Coke" -- ?

"DXMHEAD420 ripped me off and was an ass about it too" -- Myself

Offlinethegoldenteacher
enthusiast
Loc: central NC
Re: Types of buzz [Re: tom]
    #362236 - 07/27/01 10:03 PM (22 years, 8 months ago)

also different species of mushrooms contain different levels of the different chemicals that cause you to trip, psilocybin, psilosin(sp?), baeocytis(sp again?). so it would stand to reason that different levels of these different chemicals would affect you different ways. If not only that some break down slower or faster, so yes maybe one with a faster breaking down chemical will hit you faster.

Originally no one is deluded.
-bankei

--------------------
peace, happiness, love, girls, joy, euphoria, warmth, fuzzy, girls, touch, feeling, girls.
-me

OfflineGrimace
enthusiast
Loc: Oregon
Re: Types of buzz [Re: thegoldenteacher]
    #362240 - 07/27/01 10:16 PM (22 years, 8 months ago)

You also have to consider the conditions under which the mushrooms are grown. For instance, I have noticed a difference in the same strain based on the sequence of flushes, the first seeming stronger than the last. Because of the strength, I personally get different vibes. For example, the first time I did pf's amazonians, I had great visuals without being too head trippy. A couple of years later, I tried them again and had no visuals but was deep into a head trip (ie. thinking people were messing with me, strong time distortion, ect.).
This could also, and most likely is, be contributed to "set and setting" conditions. As for a logical explanation, I believe this suits well. But, this doesn't really explain the visual distortions, so who knows.
I'd really like to try some mazatapecs, but mexi-cubs will do for now. I have yet to try them.

Grimace

"Is there anyway of knowing........which direction we are going?!! Yes!"
Mr. Wonka

--------------------
"Is there anyway of knowing........which direction we are going?!! Yes!"
Mr. Wonka

InvisibleZen Peddler
Male User Gallery

Loc: orbit
Re: Types of buzz [Re: psilocybinjunkie]
    #362377 - 07/28/01 05:10 AM (22 years, 8 months ago)

Also - the same shroom can give you vastly different trips - i experimented on friends by giving them Ps. Cyanescens at one time, Ps. Subaeruginosa and reverse - they insisted i had given them four different species when there were only two...

www.shaman-australis.com/shroom/

--------------------

Jump to top Pages: 1

Shop: Myyco.com Isolated Cubensis Liquid Culture For Sale   Kraken Kratom Red Vein Kratom   Original Sensible Seeds High THC Strains   North Spore North Spore Mushroom Grow Kits & Cultivation Supplies   Left Coast Kratom Buy Kratom Extract   MagicBag.co Certified Organic All-In-One Grow Bags by Magic Bag   Mushroom-Hut Mono Tub Substrate