Home | Community | Message Board

MRCA Tyroler Gluckspilze
Please support our sponsors.

Mushrooms, Mycology and Psychedelics >> The Psychedelic Experience

Welcome to the Shroomery Message Board! You are experiencing a small sample of what the site has to offer. Please login or register to post messages and view our exclusive members-only content. You'll gain access to additional forums, file attachments, board customizations, encrypted private messages, and much more!

Jump to first unread post. Pages: 1
OfflineAaronEvil
The GuitarVillain
Male

Loc: California
trip report
    #3562914 - 12/30/04 10:11 PM (11 years, 11 months ago)

My friend and I tripped on monday. Both of us are members of this board, but I dont think he gives trip reports or anything so I will give you mine. We each ate half an 8th (which is plenty because we rarely trip) and we got into my jacuzzi. We didnt feel anything while in the water but it was nice and relaxing which was good for the come up. When we got out we began feeling it a little so I decided to set up a hooka in my backyard. The hooka was a very nice touch. Anyway, we began feeling it after about 45 minutes and it was awesome. A nice sunny day with some clouds in the sky. We just sat on my back porch and watched the clouds while smoking hooka. If you havent smoked hooka you should definately try it, it takes the trip to a new level. We were watching the clouds and I kept seeing Homer Simpson doing various idiot things. I saw Bender a couple times from Futurama. After a bit of that I wanted to see some deamons and such just to test my limits. These were obviously good mushies because the last time we ate half an 8th i didnt see nearly as many visueals. I started seeing deamons in the clouds eating things and making wierd faces. It was rather amusing. The key to seeing stuff like that is you have to know that you can control it. I think people that have horrible trips forget that they are the ones making everything happen. My trip did start going downhill when my friend dropped a hooka coal on a carpet in my house. Luckily it was a small carpet for whipping feet on when coming in from the back yard. After that we went into my room and watched some Milk Drop with some soothing music to calm me down. Over all it was a good day. My advice to people is to not sweat the small stuff when tripping. Deal with things like a burnt carpet when you are done tripping, dont let it throw your mind into the shitter. Happy tripping and I hope this helped out some people.

--------------------

There is not a lot of difference between a fox hole and a grave; but knowing that you dug your ditch and climbed in anyway.

Post Extras: Print Post  Remind Me! Notify Moderator
Invisiblenewusername222
Stranger
Male User Gallery
Re: trip report [Re: AaronEvil]
    #3563467 - 12/31/04 12:47 AM (11 years, 11 months ago)

Thanks for posting your trip report, Aaron. I agree- put off the small meaningless problems for later.

Post Extras: Print Post  Remind Me! Notify Moderator
Jump to top. Pages: 1

Mushrooms, Mycology and Psychedelics >> The Psychedelic Experience