Home | Community | Message Board

This site includes paid links. Please support our sponsors.

Welcome to the Shroomery Message Board! You are experiencing a small sample of what the site has to offer. Please login or register to post messages and view our exclusive members-only content. You'll gain access to additional forums, file attachments, board customizations, encrypted private messages, and much more!

Shop: North Spore North Spore Mushroom Grow Kits & Cultivation Supplies   MagicBag.co Certified Organic All-In-One Grow Bags by Magic Bag   Unfolding Nature Unfolding Nature: Being in the Implicate Order   Myyco.com Golden Teacher Liquid Culture For Sale   Bridgetown Botanicals Bridgetown Botanicals   Left Coast Kratom Buy Kratom Extract   Kraken Kratom Red Vein Kratom

Jump to first unread post Pages: 1
Some of these posts are very old and might contain outdated information. You may wish to search for newer posts instead.
Offlinetrinity7
Qie Lan
Loc: Wide open space
Shrooms in Scotland ?
    #3561278 - 12/30/04 12:23 PM (19 years, 3 months ago)

As I?ve written in another thread we?ll be going to Scotland for a short vacation next January. :laugh:
We?ll stay in Edinburgh and spend at least one day in Glasgow.
I understand that fresh shrooms still can be purchased legally in the UK ( and I?ve signed the petition to keep it that way ! ).
So here?s my question:
Could anyone give some advice, if / where shrooms are sold legally in those cities ?

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
OfflineLuciferSam2
Madcap

Loc: Milton Keynes, UK
Re: Shrooms in Scotland ? [Re: trinity7]
    #3561307 - 12/30/04 12:32 PM (19 years, 3 months ago)

I may be wrong, but I think that you are going to have to go further South - either that, or you can order online and get delivered to wherever you are staying - I can wholeheartedly recommend www.redeyefrog.co.uk for fast delivery, good prices and quality.  Sorry admin/mods - I am neither affiliated to or have any vested interest in this company -I'm just a satisfied punter - so please delete if you feel that this is a commercial post.

:smile:

--------------------
Sugarman..you're the answer, that makes my questions disappear...

Offlinetrinity7
Qie Lan
Re: Shrooms in Scotland ? [Re: LuciferSam2]
    #3561431 - 12/30/04 01:00 PM (19 years, 3 months ago)

Well, thank you. But I?m not sure whether the hotel would be pleased by a delivery like that...
We only stay there for four nights, so timing would be an issue as well.

Offlinenerdcam
nublet

Loc: London, UK
    #3561681 - 12/30/04 02:06 PM (19 years, 3 months ago)

Hi

I would have Sctoland would be a really decent place to hunt shrooms, the weather is generally shittier...I mean, er, wetter, and most of the land is countryside/farming...prime conditions, right?

Also, isn't January too early for the season? I thought it was June-September for Liberty Caps...

Rich

--------------------

OfflineLuciferSam2
Madcap

Loc: Milton Keynes, UK
    #3561686 - 12/30/04 02:08 PM (19 years, 3 months ago)

hey, don't rule it out, they guarantee delivery before 12 midday, in plain packaging - their contact details are on the website, give 'em a call, you never know what they may be able to sort for you..

other than that, do a search on google for shrooms in the north of England - there may well be a shop in the north/Scotland area.

good luck.

PM me if ya like.  :wink:

--------------------
Sugarman..you're the answer, that makes my questions disappear...

OfflineArf
Mcgoo

Re: Shrooms in Scotland ? [Re: LuciferSam2]
    #3561725 - 12/30/04 02:20 PM (19 years, 3 months ago)

hey go to the barras in glasgow ask anyone they'll know where it is but its only open saturdays and u have to go mucho's early like 9-10am roughly go to the little bong stall cant remember what its called
the barras are like a little trading place (a bit dodgy) ask anyone where it is they'll tell BUT only ask for the stall that sells bongs once u get near the barras, remember its a stall kinda half inside and half outside!!! good luck, if any more info is needed pm me!

Offlinetrinity7
Qie Lan
Re: Shrooms in Scotland ? [Re: Arf]
    #3561778 - 12/30/04 02:34 PM (19 years, 3 months ago)

Thanx nerd, Lucifer and ( once again  :wink:) arf !

OfflineArf
Mcgoo

#3561842 - 12/30/04 02:48 PM (19 years, 3 months ago)

no probs

OfflineLe_Soleil
Ponderer

Re: Shrooms in Scotland ? [Re: Arf]
    #3564373 - 12/31/04 06:05 AM (19 years, 2 months ago)

Trinity7, I live in Edinburgh and know of at least two shops that sell fresh mushrooms(dry are illegal) There is one really good one just off Lothian Rd that opened recently, I forget it's name but will try to find it out(If you are walking around this area you will see it easily identifiable as a head shop)

<p>Another place which definately sells them is Whiplash Trash(don't let the name put you off) it is on Cockburn St(which is basically a side-street, so not hard to find)

<p>There is also "The Pipe Shop"- I cannot confirm if this is still selling shrooms, I have never visited it, however it is on Leith Walk if you want to check it out.

<p>Here is an intersting article on the state of the mushroom in Scotland: http://news.scotsman.com/scotland.cfm?id=1370622003
Bear in mind this is a year old and I can confirm that the Purple Haze cafe is no longer in business(they turned it into a Dutch-style coffeeshop and got done for it)

Jump to top Pages: 1

Shop: North Spore North Spore Mushroom Grow Kits & Cultivation Supplies   MagicBag.co Certified Organic All-In-One Grow Bags by Magic Bag   Unfolding Nature Unfolding Nature: Being in the Implicate Order   Myyco.com Golden Teacher Liquid Culture For Sale   Bridgetown Botanicals Bridgetown Botanicals   Left Coast Kratom Buy Kratom Extract   Kraken Kratom Red Vein Kratom