Welcome to the Shroomery Message Board! You are experiencing a small sample of what the site has to offer. Please login or register to post messages and view our exclusive members-only content. You'll gain access to additional forums, file attachments, board customizations, encrypted private messages, and much more!
I discovered a tiny green dot on one of my casings today. It was tucked between two bruises (from two plucked shrooms). I began with a sterilized tablespoon & scooped about 4in.sqd. Upon extraction I discovered that about 85% of my substrate was contaminated. I am glad that I've pulled only about 5 shrooms, and kept them separate from the others. I thought it was truely amazing that it was that contaminated and was just now surfacing a tiny bit. It was my worst casing anyways (like I said about 5 shrooms!) I cleaned everything with vinegar, H2O2, then Lysol! NEVER UNDERESTIMATE THE ENEMY!!! ATTENTION TO DETAIL, OR DIE!!!
-------------------- MAY YOU BE NURTURED BY THE FRUITS OF YOUR LABOR.