Home | Community | Message Board

This site includes paid links. Please support our sponsors.

Welcome to the Shroomery Message Board! You are experiencing a small sample of what the site has to offer. Please login or register to post messages and view our exclusive members-only content. You'll gain access to additional forums, file attachments, board customizations, encrypted private messages, and much more!

Shop: Left Coast Kratom Buy Kratom Capsules, Buy Kratom Extract   Kraken Kratom Buy Kratom Powder & Leaf, Kraken Kratom   PhytoExtractum Buy Bali Kratom Powder

Jump to first unread post Pages: 1
Some of these posts are very old and might contain outdated information. You may wish to search for newer posts instead.
InvisibleEvilEwok
Stranger
Kratom in capsuls
    #3560878 - 12/30/04 10:20 AM (19 years, 2 months ago)

Well I took roughly 10 grams of Mr kratom's kratom in 17 gel capsuls at 10 o'clock it's now 12:15 and I feel absoulutly nothing.
I've read that gel capsuls are ineffective but god damn 10 grams? I guess I had to see for myself.

There has to be a good way to eat this nasty crap. I made tea with ten grams on tuesday, drank powder and all, no way am I choking down that mud water again. Tuesday's effects were nice but nothing that cant be obtained with drinkin a little bit of alcochol. I fell alseep about an hour and a half into it and woke up with one of the worst headache's of my life.
BAH so far I give kratom a :thumbdown:. But I still have about 60 grams to play with so we'll see.

I'll post again if I start to feel anything.

--------------------
Now go Home.

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
InvisibleEvilEwok
Stranger
Re: Kratom in capsuls [Re: EvilEwok]
    #3560941 - 12/30/04 10:40 AM (19 years, 2 months ago)

Well i'm starting to feel it now and its not good. I feel warm all over and dizzy I fuckin hate feeling dizzy I hope this gets better maybe I need to eat something.

--------------------
Now go Home.

InvisibleEvilEwok
Stranger
    #3561036 - 12/30/04 11:11 AM (19 years, 2 months ago)

Just puked feel 25% better :projectile:

--------------------
Now go Home.

InvisibleThin White Duke
Stranger
 User Gallery

#3561067 - 12/30/04 11:23 AM (19 years, 2 months ago)

Lots of people say that after puking the effects really come on.

InvisibleLifenergy
Yo Mama

Re: Kratom in capsuls [Re: Thin White Duke]
    #3561182 - 12/30/04 11:49 AM (19 years, 2 months ago)

I've taken 10 grams of kratom before, then after 3 hours still felt nothing. Then I drank some hot coffee and wham, I was tore up. Something about taking hot liquid with it activates it a lot. I wonder why that is? Seems your stomach would be hot enough anyway. I thought it was a fluke and tried an experiment. I choked down 8 grams of premium kratom that was mixed with some cold water, on an empty stomach, and 2 hours later, the effects were very mild, to say the least. I drank two cups of plain hot water and within 15 minutes, I was out there. Interesting. At least now I know how to properly take it to maximize effect. I would suggest to anyone taking it in caps to chase them with some kind of hot beverage.

--------------------
Everything that we see is a shadow cast by that which we do not see.

Offlineesin
cheesefondue
 User Gallery

Loc: Lysergia
    #3561198 - 12/30/04 11:54 AM (19 years, 2 months ago)

You had too much for your tolerance, that's why you feel nauseous and dizzy. Lie down and soon it will descend to a bearable level.

And yes i also found hot liquids are necessary to make it work.

Edited by esin (12/30/04 11:56 AM)

InvisibleEvilEwok
Stranger
Re: Kratom in capsuls [Re: esin]
    #3561235 - 12/30/04 12:07 PM (19 years, 2 months ago)

Should I drink some hot water? I feel normal except for being sick, nauseous, and slightly dizzy. Uhg.

--------------------
Now go Home.

Invisiblegdman
badger, badger,badger...
Male User Gallery

Loc: Dancing In the Streets
    #3561353 - 12/30/04 12:42 PM (19 years, 2 months ago)

I only threw up once on kratom, it was probably because I was real hungover and I wanted to see if it would help, well it did.

--------------------

Got a question about a substance?  Erowid might already have your answer! Have questions about the  mushroom experience? The  Tripper's FAQ may have your answer or someone else might have had your question before.

I know up on the top you are seeing great sights, but down at the bottom we, too, should have rights.
  - Theodor Seuss Geisel Dr. Suess

"I didn't come here to be easily understood" - Steve

InvisibleEvilEwok
Stranger
Re: Kratom in capsuls [Re: gdman]
    #3561553 - 12/30/04 01:31 PM (19 years, 2 months ago)

Well i've pretty much stopped feeling like crap. Although I still dont feel any real effects, I guess it's over. I'll give it one more real try in a couple of days before I lose hope.

Am I expecting to much or something? I've never done opiates before. How does it compare to being drunk? So far it seems like a lot of headache (literally) for nothing.

--------------------
Now go Home.

Offlineesin
cheesefondue
 User Gallery

Loc: Lysergia
    #3561564 - 12/30/04 01:34 PM (19 years, 2 months ago)

I only threw up (or felt strong nausea) once and i had way too much. I was a new batch i didn't know and it had been a good while since my last time so my tolerance was down again.

I was high as a kite during the whole thing though. Dunno why you are feeling nauseous if you're not even high from it.

Drinking hot water should increase your high, but will also consequently make you feel more nauseous. But now you threw up the plant matter so i don't think water will have any substancial effect.

Is it your first time taking kratom?
I remember the first time i took it i did a very low dose and i didn't get high however i felt queasy for the rest of the day. From than on i never again felt upset stomach with it except the too high dose incident...

Invisiblegdman
badger, badger,badger...
Male User Gallery

#3561685 - 12/30/04 02:08 PM (19 years, 2 months ago)

It is relaxing and pleasent, you will feel at ease, might get a little itchy, might not.

--------------------

Got a question about a substance?  Erowid might already have your answer! Have questions about the  mushroom experience? The  Tripper's FAQ may have your answer or someone else might have had your question before.

I know up on the top you are seeing great sights, but down at the bottom we, too, should have rights.

Invisiblegdman
badger, badger,badger...
Male User Gallery

#3561688 - 12/30/04 02:08 PM (19 years, 2 months ago)

Oh, and it lasts a long, long time.

--------------------

OfflineGrendL
Stranger
    #3564467 - 12/31/04 07:25 AM (19 years, 2 months ago)

I also stopped with eating kratom; it sometimes makes me sick but I always get serious muscular pain (cramps)in my neck, back and rib cage 2-3 hours after I ate it and it lasts for 45 minutes - 1 hour.

Now I make tea of it and I don't have any cramps anymore.
I also use the method described on Mr Kratom: make tea from the same powder twice(I also add vinegar or lemon juice), then pour it togheter and let it cook again until most water is gone. This way my tea is about 10gr kratom for 2,5 cl(about 1 oz)
10-15 gr. is enough for me.
To drink it, I mix it with orange juice (then i tastes like grapefruit;)
Next time I'm also gonna drink some hot coffee with it and see what it does.

Btw: If this is the first time you tried kratom, better start with 5 gr.

Jump to top Pages: 1

Shop: Left Coast Kratom Buy Kratom Capsules, Buy Kratom Extract   Kraken Kratom Buy Kratom Powder & Leaf, Kraken Kratom   PhytoExtractum Buy Bali Kratom Powder