Home | Community | Message Board

Magic-Mushrooms-Shop.com
This site includes paid links. Please support our sponsors.

Welcome to the Shroomery Message Board! You are experiencing a small sample of what the site has to offer. Please login or register to post messages and view our exclusive members-only content. You'll gain access to additional forums, file attachments, board customizations, encrypted private messages, and much more!

Shop: Unfolding Nature Unfolding Nature: Being in the Implicate Order   Original Sensible Seeds Autoflowering Cannabis Seeds   PhytoExtractum Buy Bali Kratom Powder   Kraken Kratom Red Vein Kratom

Jump to first unread post Pages: 1 | 2 | Next >  [ show all ]
Some of these posts are very old and might contain outdated information. You may wish to search for newer posts instead.
OfflineSickFist
Stranger
Datura Question
    #3558328 - 12/29/04 05:37 PM (19 years, 3 months ago)

I've been reading up lately on Datura and it seems pretty interesting and I was wondering if anyone has had any experience with it. I would like to try it but I'm just wondering if its worth it, its sounds pretty violent. Any info regarding it would be greatly appreciated, thanks everyone.

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
InvisibleWorld Spirit
PNW
 User Gallery

Folding@home Statistics
Re: Datura Question [Re: SickFist]
    #3558330 - 12/29/04 05:38 PM (19 years, 3 months ago)

I wouldn't try it unless a well established Medicine Man was providing it.

Invisibleblink
eye of horus
 User Gallery

Folding@home Statistics
Loc: Geographic Location (Stat...
Re: Datura Question [Re: World Spirit]
    #3558381 - 12/29/04 05:47 PM (19 years, 3 months ago)

Quote:

Enter said:
I wouldn't look at it unless a well established Medicine Man was drinking it.

--------------------

InvisibleWorld Spirit
PNW
 User Gallery

Folding@home Statistics
Re: Datura Question [Re: blink]
    #3558391 - 12/29/04 05:51 PM (19 years, 3 months ago)

I meant. uhhhh....what he said...thanks brother.  :sun:

OfflineSickFist
Stranger
    #3558438 - 12/29/04 06:03 PM (19 years, 3 months ago)

Another question is how is it used, smoked, dranken, or whatever.

InvisibleWorld Spirit
PNW
 User Gallery

Folding@home Statistics
    #3558447 - 12/29/04 06:06 PM (19 years, 3 months ago)

If a Medicine Man would provide Datura to you how would he serve it?

I saw it in beverage form. Interesting stuff.

OfflineJCoke
dream observer
Male

Loc: maryland Flag
    #3558460 - 12/29/04 06:11 PM (19 years, 3 months ago)

dont do it

but if your are...

research it alot, and than research it some more.

read trip reports, like the ones on erowid.

read post by wiccan_seeker on datura.

expect to wake up in a hospital or a police station, bloody, half naked, pissed pants, no memory of what happend, no memory of taking datura, pupils the size of of quarters for any from a few days to a month, unable to read or focus, major hppd (flashbacks), depressed, confused...and thats all if you wake up, people die from it, not only because they jump out windows, but because datura in it's self is very toxic...

other than that, it's good, I like it.

--------------------
hello, your name is life on earth
------------------------------------

"I traveled a long way seeking God, but when I finally gave up and turned back, there He was, within me! O Lalli! Now why do you wander like a beggar? Make some effort, and He will grant you a vision of Himself in the form of bliss in your heart." -the saint of the Kashmir Shaivism tradition: Lalli.

OfflineSickFist
Stranger
Re: Datura Question [Re: JCoke]
    #3558465 - 12/29/04 06:13 PM (19 years, 3 months ago)

Thanks for the info guys

OfflineJCoke
dream observer
Male

#3558467 - 12/29/04 06:15 PM (19 years, 3 months ago)

Quote:

Enter said:
If a Medicine Man would provide Datura to you how would he serve it?

I saw it in beverage form. Interesting stuff.

where did you see it in beverage form?

--------------------

"I traveled a long way seeking God, but when I finally gave up and turned back, there He was, within me! O Lalli! Now why do you wander like a beggar? Make some effort, and He will grant you a vision of Himself in the form of bliss in your heart." -the saint of the Kashmir Shaivism tradition: Lalli.

InvisibleWorld Spirit
PNW
 User Gallery

Folding@home Statistics
    #3558469 - 12/29/04 06:15 PM (19 years, 3 months ago)

There's a very, very, very special way to prepare this plant. When prepared this way its a coherent and sedating concoction in my friend's experience.

OfflineJCoke
dream observer
Male

#3559361 - 12/29/04 10:11 PM (19 years, 3 months ago)

Quote:

Enter said:
There's a very, very, very special way to prepare this plant. When prepared this way its a coherent and sedating concoction in my friend's experience.

could you elaborate more on this very special way to prepare it?

:confused:

--------------------

InvisibleWorld Spirit
PNW
 User Gallery

Folding@home Statistics
    #3559423 - 12/29/04 10:24 PM (19 years, 3 months ago)

I have not be given the recipe yet unfortunately, only hints as to how it was made.

Invisiblevandago
 User Gallery

Loc: .
    #3561646 - 12/30/04 01:54 PM (19 years, 3 months ago)

Definetly research this drug. I believe it contains atropine and scopalomine, which are pretty delerious drugs. Back when I was in high school I had some friends that found a datura bush and ate like 6 pods full of seeds a piece. Needless to say they all walked around town talking to trees butt naked and ended up fighting some cops and got thrown in jail. From what I've observed when I've seen others on it, they have no idea they are intoxicated. They sit and tlak to hallucinations and play with invisible objects but when you comment about them being completely gone it doesn't really register to them and they continue in their incoherent ways. I'm sure there is a proper way to prepare it to get a more accurate dosage. I think that scopalimine is active at something like 500 ug which is very very small, so you never really know how much you are dosing when you do it, and could ingest a very lethal dose and end up dead or in jail or the hospital. BE CAREFUL and DEFINETLY use a sitter for this stuff.

OfflineLegoulash
Stranger
 User Gallery
Re: Datura Question [Re: vandago]
    #3561952 - 12/30/04 03:14 PM (19 years, 2 months ago)

iv heard making a balm out of it is a good way.. Make some kind of extract then rub it on your skin.. I have no idea to dosage though, except not to take is because it causes retroactive brain cell destruction, also naked maddness and trips ot the police station.

Offlinepod3
Stranger
 User Gallery
- [Re: Legoulash]
    #3566604 - 12/31/04 08:05 PM (19 years, 2 months ago)

-

Edited by pod3 (10/26/06 12:03 PM)

Offlinebmarley3434
wildwalker
Male User Gallery

Loc: nj
Re: Datura Question [Re: pod3]
    #3568331 - 01/01/05 02:38 PM (19 years, 2 months ago)

just eat about 60 to 80 seeds thats all you need.. ive actually taken datura and it is definately more of a deleriant . some people cant piss.. i pissed like 25 times i couldnt stop. luckily i slept for the first 6 hours but when i woke up it felt like i drank a bottle of vodka, slept on my head, and woke myself up too early... i had lots of vertigo and trying to get to the bathroom i had to check that i was really in front of the toilet and not still laying down every time.. it is wierd like that.. very delerious and hard to tell if youre asleep or awake .. im glad that i slept for that first 6 hours. also i couldnt read anything for the next 2 days.. my vision was stuck on this other way to see and words were blurred mess. i may do it again some time but i cant say that i got too much enlightenment from that experience. people often talk of communicating with "people that arent there" things like that. i think as a shamanic tool she is a wild dominant bitch and shes hard as hell to tame. she grabs you by the collar and leads you . theres definately not much give space for shamanic work (unless you prefer a shamanic death). she has had me go through some crazy shit to find her and has led me all over the place . i definately dont prefer her as my ally and its next to impossible to find someone who does. before you take this read up alot on it .. not just erowid trip reports but shamanic history of the use (such as Gabrieleno datura cults ect.). it can be a very dangerous experience especially if you are one who wants to stay in tact with your body or expect to move around .. smoking the leaves however especially mixed with herb is incredibly enjoyable it puts me in a very deep meditative state similar to opium. the worshipers of shiva in katmandu smoke this mixture constantly. be careful things can definately get out of hand with ingestion of atropine and scoplomine (sp?) in any form

--------------------
www.returntonature.us - wild foods blog

OM

Offlinefelixhigh
Scientist
Male User Gallery

Loc: Ly
Re: Datura Question [Re: pod3]
    #3568406 - 01/01/05 03:41 PM (19 years, 2 months ago)

how did you get rid of your migraine?
i would love to lose mine...

FH

Offlinepod3
Stranger
 User Gallery
- [Re: felixhigh]
    #3571002 - 01/02/05 01:01 PM (19 years, 2 months ago)

-

Edited by pod3 (10/26/06 12:00 PM)

Invisiblegdman
badger, badger,badger...
Male User Gallery

Loc: Dancing In the Streets
    #3572031 - 01/02/05 05:03 PM (19 years, 2 months ago)

Best avoided for recrational use, Wiccian Seeker could fill you in more. It can get really bad, most reports end with being found in a ditch, police station, hospital, or worse.

--------------------

Got a question about a substance?  Erowid might already have your answer! Have questions about the  mushroom experience? The  Tripper's FAQ may have your answer or someone else might have had your question before.

I know up on the top you are seeing great sights, but down at the bottom we, too, should have rights.
  - Theodor Seuss Geisel Dr. Suess

"I didn't come here to be easily understood" - Steve

InvisibleAsante
Omnicyclion prophet
Male User Gallery

Re: Datura Question [Re: bmarley3434]
    #3572612 - 01/02/05 06:47 PM (19 years, 2 months ago)

Quote:

just eat about 60 to 80 seeds thats all you need

Whoa! WHOOOOOOOOOA !!

LETHAL DOSAGE ADVICE

60 to 80 stramonium seeds (average weight 5-10mg) would already be a dangerous dose. (300-800mg ~1-3mg hyoscyamine: Danger!)

But most other species have seeds of around 100mg each. Then you are talking 6.000-8.000mg and on top of that it contains Scopolamine which is several times more toxic and then you are talking say 20-25mg Scopolamine and that can very well be lethal or cause braindamage/oxygen deprivation.

The trick with Daturas, if you are taking large quantities which i utmostly disrecommend is prolonged storage or prolonged boiling which turns Hyoscyamine and Scololamine into Atropine and Atroscine which are about half as toxic.

Please read this thread which explains why you might not want to enter Atropia.

Journeys in Atropia are highly dangerous, and I mean bodily, mentally and spiritually. Unless you are a shaman like me you should not do it. If you don't kill or injure yourself outright you may have several reasonable voyages... but then the mask goes off and Atropia shows it's TRUE NATURE.
The web is void of good advice, Erowid's "Datura FAQ" would be a joke if it weren't a deathtrap :frown:

--------------------
Omnicyclion.org
higher knowledge starts here

Jump to top Pages: 1 | 2 | Next >  [ show all ]

Shop: Unfolding Nature Unfolding Nature: Being in the Implicate Order   Original Sensible Seeds Autoflowering Cannabis Seeds   PhytoExtractum Buy Bali Kratom Powder   Kraken Kratom Red Vein Kratom