Home | Community | Message Board

Please support our sponsors.

Community >> The Pub

Welcome to the Shroomery Message Board! You are experiencing a small sample of what the site has to offer. Please login or register to post messages and view our exclusive members-only content. You'll gain access to additional forums, file attachments, board customizations, encrypted private messages, and much more!

Amazon Shop for: Phish

Jump to first unread post. Pages: 1
Dead Precedent
Male User Gallery

Loc: Goat Rodeo
Xmas Eve Trip...
    #3555695 - 12/29/04 04:23 AM (11 years, 9 months ago)

Around 10 oclock christmas eve i went over to a friends house.  One of my best friends actually.  And i don't get to see him much cuz he's away at college.
So i'm sitting there thinking to myself, "i've got a ton of mushrooms in my backpack, i should trip"  :wink: And so i did  :tongue:
I gobled down about a 2 dozen psi. cyanescens at 11:15
At 11:45 my friends mom was trying to tell him something.  Can't remember what exactly.  Then at around midnight, his dad (who was all drunk and shit from their xmas eve party earlier that evening) says good night to us and stumbles up the stairs to bed.
Good thing, cuz by now i was beginning to come up pretty hard.  Riding the energy.  It was nice.
We put in the Phish It dvd and watched that.  :thumbup: 
It's great stuff.  And i was totally groovin to it. 
So then my cousin arrives, (goofy fuckin stoner he is) with some train wreck and pot of gold (whatever that is  :tongue2: ) and we smoked up in the backyard.  It was a brisk night, and the sky was clear with a nice fuzzy glow from the moon.  My friend's little brother comes out to join us for one last bowl  :eek: that little fucker  :tongue2: I guess he started smoking this year.  Good for him :smirk:
After the sesh, we go inside and watch more phish.  By now i am trippppin hard.  And its a fun fuckin ride ill say that much  :nut:
Later we go back outside to smoke some more and as i take the pipe to my lips to hit it, i couldnt help...whistling into the pipe, creating this tone... did it for a good hard 5 seconds and then completely started cracking up  :grin: and had to go lie down inside.
I lay down on the reclining chair and got absorbed into phish again.
They were doing this song "pebbles and marbles" and it just invaded my whole mind and being.  I could feel the psychedlia radiating off of those 4 musicians.  You can just tell.
My cousin left to go home after that 2nd sesh, and it was just me and my friend awake and watching the tv.
And so as i sat there, basking in hallucinations and glorious sweet music, i pondered of life and the universe and my connection to it all.  That great mindstate where everything just makes sense, and theres no worries.
The music was turning into something more than sounds by this point.
I was peaking now  :mushroom2:  :mushroom2:  :mushroom2:  :mushroom2:  :mushroom2:

The sounds came rolling in like a crashing thrashing ocean of kool aid colored waves.  The music flowed through me like a creek.  I made the realization (as do most people on high doses of sumfin  :cool: ) that the eternal essence is energy and our true nature is soul.  And change.  Change is all that you can ever be certain of beyond all that. 
I have trouble explaining profound insights, can't even begin to describe em'  :crazy:
So i morphed and i surfed the music for awhile and walked home, a quick 20 minute walk.  Got home and sat up in my bed for a while just reflecting and thinking.  I came down pretty smooth and fell asleep not long after.

Woke up the next day at noon and damn it felt good to by 3rd eye cleansed and faced with christmas day all at once.  Good day it was. 
Happy new year  :thumbup:

Have a Cigar, you're gonna go far

Post Extras: Print Post  Remind Me! Notify Moderator
wiffle bat.
Male User Gallery
Loc: Great Southern Land.
Re: Xmas Eve Trip... [Re: PeyoteZen]
    #3555710 - 12/29/04 04:37 AM (11 years, 9 months ago)

Nice trip report.

Have five :mushroom2:

Coaster is an idiot...
[quote]Coaster said:
but i thnk everything thats pure is white?

Dead Precedent
Male User Gallery

Loc: Goat Rodeo
Re: Xmas Eve Trip... [Re: Hanky]
    #3557817 - 12/29/04 05:16 PM (11 years, 9 months ago)

^Never thought i'd see the day where mr hanky had something nice to say...
thanks for the compliment

Have a Cigar, you're gonna go far

Get In...
 User Gallery

Loc: Where The Magic Trees Gro...
Re: Xmas Eve Trip... [Re: PeyoteZen]
    #3557937 - 12/29/04 05:42 PM (11 years, 9 months ago)

Brishdam +5

We Can't Stop Here, This Is Bat Country

Jump to top. Pages: 1

Amazon Shop for: Phish

Community >> The Pub